[Resolved]  The Resume Connection — She is a thief

I contacted Wally Keenan of The resume connection in Cranston, RI to do my resume because I was going to be unemployed at the end of the year.

She sent me the first draft of a resume, after I met with her in her office and filled out a questionaire, and it was a mess. It had things on there I never told her I did, she made things up and it had poor grammer and poor format.

I sent it back for corrections, came back WORSE. Needless to say she is ignoring all my attempts at reaching her. I finally reached her on the phone and she was so defensive, she said I did this to other resume companies and this is what I do. OH MY GOD, not only is she crazy but she steals money.

DO NOT USE RESUME CONNECTIONS ON PARK AVE IN CRANSTON. RI she will steal you money and she will do with out blinking.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

This is slander and bullying. I wiil have my attorney contact her immediately. I have given this woman 150% of effort to ensure her satisfaction. I am shocked to hear this as I completed the work on time and in spite of no shows, cancellations, etc. The one time that this person came to my office she appeared in her pajamas and seemed odd. My usual process is three appointments, an initial consultation, an interview appointment and a proofing appointment. I clearly instruct my clients that I will work with them until they are completely satisfied. Ann was told this numerous times via telephone and email and she missed four appointments. She was provided a first draft and she sent me an email back saying (I have these saved) that she loved the cover letter and wanted to add and move two items to her resume which I did immediately and sent back to her for her review. She sent me an email 3 weeks later and was bullying me to return her money, calling me a theif, and other crazy accusations. Upon first initial contact with this woman, she expressed her issues with other resume writers. I should have taken this as a clue, but my background in psychology and sociology came into play thinking that I could make it better. I have been in business for 20 years and have never, ever had a problem of this nature.

Ann, my attorney will be calling you. I have all the documentation and have provided it to him.

Wally Keenan
The Resume Connection, ltd.