[Resolved]  U P Twiga Fiberglass Ltd — illegally withholding the Provident Fund cheque.

Respected Sir,

1.I Bala S. Panmand was employee o[censored] P Twiga Fiberglass Ltd. & working in the Plant at N-40, Additional MIDC, Shil Badlapur Raod, Ambernath E Dist Thane- 421506. Company having its registered & PF Trust office at U.P. Twiga Fiberglass Limited 3 Community Centre, East of Kailash 110065 New Dehli, Delhi India I joined as Dy. Manager Personnel & Admin. in the month of Dec.2008 and was assigned employee code- 10131. As informed by GMO company having its own Provident Fund Trust & deducting the Provident Fund contribution under UPTG 5507 code.
2.I served the organisation with my best efforts and zeal. But due to some personal problems I was resign from the job. I worked in U P. Twiga Fiberglass Ltd. around 10 Months. I am resigned from the post in the month of Aug 2009 & my last working day was 19th Sept, 2009 after giving due intimation, handling all the files/cases, following proper procedure and after taking consent of my reporting officer Mr. D.N. Panda, General Manager Operation at Ambernath Plant.
3.As per the terms and conditions of the employment contribution has to be made to provident fund both by employer and the employee. U P Twiga Fiberglass Ltd. has regularly deducted contribution to provident fund from my monthly salary during the term of my employment with them. During my tenure I have not allotted PF Code number also.
4.After resigning from my services I submitted my PF affidavit on hundred rupees stamp paper & 10D form to Mr. Sandeep Pilankar, Personnel department o[censored] P Twiga Fiberglass Ltd to provide necessary documents, to enable me to withdraw the amount standing in my provident fund account.
5.Thereafter I contacted to the trustee office at Delhi. According to him provident fund cheque & 10D form is already sent to the plant office at Ambernath. Subsequently I contacted Mr. Dabhade acting as GMO & Mr. Joshi, Head Personnel & admin. o[censored] P Twiga Fiberglass Ltd plant for releasing my PF cheque but both gave no heed to my requests. But I was informed that the cheque cannot be released to me before payment of recovery against Full & Final Settlement in the organisation. When I told them that provident fund can not be stopped like this. Any employee cannot be encumbered and made subject to charge as per the provisions of Section 10 of the Employees Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act and employer is liable to release the provident fund cheque, documents, forms, etc, irrespective of any dispute or demand against an employee; both were informed to me that this is the only procedure and Practice company follows.
6.I have sent numerous e-mails to U.P. Twiga Fiberglass Limited and, to date; have not had the courtesy of a reply back & till date not provide any statement against recovery of full & final settlement.

7.That being aggrieved from the malpractices o[censored].P. Twiga Fiberglass Limited and after failure to resolve the matter through various correspondences, I am constrained to approach your good self for redressal of my grievances.

I pray before your good self to take cognizance of the said matter as per law and take appropriate actions against U P Twiga Fiberglass Ltd. and the officers in charge and issue necessary directions for release of my provident fund cheque and pass any other order as it may deem fit in facts and circumstances.

For this act of kindness the applicant herein shall ever pray.

Yours faithfully,

Bala S. Panmand
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

your service is very poor I myself Dinesh from MEC INTERNATIONAL - BORANADA, JODHPUR WE ORDERED TO YOU IN DELHI BRANCH OUR ORDERNO. 00154 DATE 09.08.2012 AND PAID TO YOU AGAINST RS.3266/- CHEQ. DATE 13.08.2012 OF BANK OF BARODA AND THIS WAS INFORM TO YOUR STAFF FOR EARLY DISPATCH OF GOODS TO US BUT NON OF YOUR STAFF HAVE GIVEN US ANY SUPPORT FOR EARLY DISPATCH OF GOODS. EVERY MATTER IN THIS REGARD WAS CLEARED TO THEM.OUR PRODUCTION IN HOLD POSITION THE DELAY SHALL BE BEARD BY WHOM IS RESPONSIBLE. AND OUR MACHINE DELAY ONLY FOR YOUR MATERIAL DO YOU KNOW MY MACHINE COST ? MY MACHINE COST IS 90LACKS BUT YOUR STAFF NOT UNDERSTOOD PROBLEMS OF CUSTOMER AND WE ARE TELLING YOU OUR CUSTOMER IS EQUAL TO GOD BUT PERHAPS THIS IS NOT APPLICABLE AT YOUR END.

REGARDS