[Resolved]  Uti Pan Card Service — PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have applied for a PAN Card in the month of January 2009 vide application no.[protected]. I have not received any CARD till date. Request you to issue the card immediately.

Comments

UTI — not receive my PAN card

My name is Raju Dattatrya Dudhbhate .I have applied for PAN card through UTI-TSL PAN CARD SERVICES from Pune still I am not getting any type of informations regarding PAN card.So please tell me under what position is my work...
Details
Date On which Applied : 20 Jan 2009
Place Pune
Application No.[protected]/[protected]
i did not received my pan card after eight months and also complained in the Allahabad UTI Pan Office.

UTI — Non received of PAN card.

I have applied for PAN card on28-07-08 but still not received. My application no.[protected].
I known my PAN Number through internet. But till today i have not received PAN Card from your end.
I have also lost my acknowledgement.

My name and address is as under
Name : Birappa Basappa Tungal

Birappa Basappa Tungal
My name Malagounda M Patil
My PAN No. is AYNPP 5679 H
Kindly send the same as early as possible

My present correspondence address is as under

Malagounda M Patil
C/o. Siddapur Distilleries Limited
Contact Cell No. [protected] (PP)
I have applied for New PAN Card on dated 07.01.2009 but till date I have not received my PAN Card.
Kindly note my Application Form 49A bearing serial number is[protected] and Processing Fee Coupon Number is[protected].
So, kindly do the needful so that I can get it as early as possible.

Sushila Devi
Application Number :[protected]
Processing Fee Coupon Number :[protected]
have not recieved my pancard along four month of delayed, i applied before four month ago, so please send my pancard as soon as possible, pan no. AQNPD7193C
dear sit,

PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED
I apply pancard utitsl in hyderabad branch on decemeber 08 coupon no 30534311 application no[protected] and pan card no BFPK6246R

Is not received yed now

so please request to you send it my address

with reagrds
narayana
([protected])
Hi Sir,
I have not receive my PAN card at my address yet now. I have applied it 3 months before. My PAN card status is showing that it has been dispatched so kindly request my PAN card urgently my home.

coupon no,[protected]
Application No.[protected]

dated deposited 16/12/2008
Hello sir,
I have appilied for pan on 1st August 2008 my form No. is[protected] and Coupn No. is[protected]. and my pan number is "BZHPS6951H". But sir I yet to be not received my pan card through post office. I would get my pan card soon as possible.

C/O- Ram Kumar Sau
VILL+P.O= Biki Hakola, PS- Panchla, Dist- Howrah (West Bengal)
Pin- 711322

UTITSL — pan card not receieved

i have applied pan card on 2nd of January 2008 thourgh SK Biostats. & Computer Centre, addressed at 208, 2nd Floor, Kusumdeep Complex, Chowk, Lucknow; which is service centre of above mentioned company, but still i do not receieved that. My details are as follows-
Application Form No.- ITS49A
Processing Fee Coupan No.[protected]
PAN Service Centre Code-4UP7059

i am even not able to track my PAN Card status.

kindly do something

sujeet kumar

Service — pan card not received till now

I have not Recevied my pancard with application form no :[protected]
Submit on 30th JANUARY 2009

Service — Not received PAN CARD

I received my pan card number few years back from Jorhat II, Assam office. My pan card number is ‘ACDPD9516D’, but till now i have not received the same pls deliver this on urgent basis.

Dr. Khitish Chandra Dutta
Directorate of Research
Assam Agricultural University
Jorhat Assam
E mail: kcdutta.[protected]@rediff.com

UTITSL/PAN CARD — Did not received my pan card

Well to jump straight on the issue, I am one of the victims who has not recevied his pan card since last 2 months neither can I track the status of my pan card in UTITSL's site though IT dept's website is showing my pan card details, don't know wat to do.

Application No.[protected]
Coupon No.[protected]
Date applied: 10-jan-2009
i have applied for pan card on 03 june 2008. but even now i have not got my pan card. i enquired about it then i was told that my pan card have been dispected still i am waiting for it.
my details
pan card no.- BWSPS5749B

UTI — Pan Card not received from 1 year

My Pan Card number is AOIPG1955J. I applied for the same in March 2008. I have not recieved my Pan Card at my correspondence address till now. so I want to know the status of my pan card. From where I can collect it?

Please reply me asap.

UTI Pan Card — not ricived pan card

my pan card No.is "ANLPA0943Q" and this applied on 09-sep-08...

pls help me...

UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [UTIITSL]
    UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [UTIITSL] Phone
    UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [UTIITSL] Address
    Ground Floor, Jeevan Tara Building, 5 Parliament Street, New Delhi, India - 110001