[Resolved]  Uti Pan Card Service — PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have applied for a PAN Card in the month of January 2009 vide application no.[protected]. I have not received any CARD till date. Request you to issue the card immediately.

Comments

Dear Sir
i have naot received my pan card, after correction.
I have received that card before, but my name was wrong on that card, so i again send it to u for name correction before 6 month, but till now i don't receive it .
if it is possible to deliver it at my new address.as given below,
sourabh rathore c/o navin rathore
22 / 32 A, Tilak nagar, NEW DELHI

WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE,

thanks & regards

SOURABH RATHORE

MOB. NO. [protected]
My pan no. is BUCPS1894M. i applied it last year in march and it was dispatched from there on 25th march 2008 but i have not recieved it yet please can you sed my pan card to my new address
shantanu singh
flat no-22, b-1, phase-2, shree ram darshan society, opp savant vihar, near katraj dairy, pune, maharashtra
my contact no. is [protected]

i tried a lot to get it.i contacted my agent who issued but noone is doining anything please reissue this card to me.or guide me what should i do?

shantanu singh
sir
my pan data vide coupon no[protected]/[protected]/[protected] is this but my pan card not recieved
dear sir,
with respected that i manoj kumar gupta, not getting my pan card from 2007 to tilldate when i get my pan no .by phone enquary than after inot my pan card . i fillup newpan /cange request from 29 jan 2009 to I.T PAN Service center his psa code is 2WBC414
my pan card no :-ANCPGI899E & my cupan no is[protected] and application no is[protected]
my home address :-
MANOJ KUMAR GUPTA
C/O JAGDISH PRASAD GUPTA
SANTINAGAR NEAR HANUMAN MANDIR
P.O :-BURNPUR, DIST:- BURDWAN, SATTE :-WEST BENGAL
PIN :- 713325
mob no:-[protected]
dear sir,
i birendra prasad sharma request you to kindly send my pan card as soon as possiable .
i am fillup form for changeing my date of birth from 29 jan 2009 my pan no is BLKPS8473H
&cupan no.is 03109890 now till date i am not getting pan card . so iagain request to delivered my pan card
Dear Sir/madem

I balaveerareddy, my application number is[protected],

r u send mistaken pan number for my submisn, but i will come clarify for that but still not received my card
my brother shiv kumar applied for pan card in 15 jan 2009, its pan no is allot but till now he has not recieved pan card we are complaint in income tax Grievances but they told your card in rajendra place uti office but rajendra place office not say to any thing, please do any thing, I inclosed copy of pan status
Sir I have appled for pan card and I have not received it till todate. My coupon no. is[protected] and pan card no is AFRPR8397F status of pan card is despatched on 31/03/2009

I have also changed my address as follows:-

HANUMAN RAM
D-119
PREM NAGAR
NEAR OSV SCHOOL
JHOTWARA, JAIPUR-302012
M.NO.[protected]
I apply for PANCARD on 28 March 2009
Coupon No :[protected]
i have not yet received my pancard i request you kindly send the PANCARD at the earleast.

with regards
rahul.gandhi
pan card not received
I have not recived my pan card at my address yet now I have applied it 20march My PAN card Coupan no is[protected] and Pancard no shown in my nameBHKPK5384H My Adress B-61 Ashoka Nikatan Delhi-110092

UTI TECHNOLOGY — do not receive pan card

app.no[protected]
coup.no[protected]
panservice center-om enterprises virar(e)
PSANO.1MH7227
app.date-6jan.2009
how many days i wait my pancard
please ripply with my email id, om enterprises said you wait
I apply for PANCARD on 08 Oct 2008

SHRIRAM SHYAM TOWER,
3rd Floor, Near NIT Building, Nagpur

PANKAJ PATIL

UTI / Pan Card — PAN card not delivered

i applied for PAN Card but when i did not get it even after one month i enquired about it from the UTI. They told me that my card has been dispatched on 25 March, 2009 (Dispatch ID No.[protected] and i should contact to the courier company DART. They gave me the land line number of the said company[protected].

Sir, i have tried to contact them so many times but either they just do not pick the phone or disconnect it after hearing my voice.

Sir, i do not know what to do in this situation. UTI people advise me to ask the courier compony and courier company do not respond at all.

Kindly help me, if you can

UTI — not yet received pan card

Myself sanjay gupta I have applied for pan card before 2months with coupon no:32874509 but not yet received.

plz look into it & issue my pancard as earliest as possible.

mobile no: [protected]
please chek the status my pain card

UTITSL — PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED.

My Pan Coupon No.[protected]. My pan is issued in the internet. It stated that it is posted 30.3.2009.
But still i have not received. Please let me know where to complaint. How to get this card?

regards,

aejaz.
vaniyambadi, Vellore Dist.
Tamil Nadu.

UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [UTIITSL]
    UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [UTIITSL] Phone
    UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [UTIITSL] Address
    Ground Floor, Jeevan Tara Building, 5 Parliament Street, New Delhi, India - 110001