[Resolved]  Uti Pan Card Service — PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have applied for a PAN Card in the month of January 2009 vide application no.[protected]. I have not received any CARD till date. Request you to issue the card immediately.

Comments

dear sir
i have not received my pancard from 2 months and my pan number is BEXPK7303C i need it urgently kindly issue me

n.a. — pan card not received

i have not received my pan number nor the pan card as yet i had applied for my pan number in january, 2008.
details are as under-:
name - Usha Mishra
address - flat no. 203, anjana apartment, behind j.d. women's college, shastrinagar, patna-800023
D.O.B. - 15.04.1971
occupation - housewife
telephone no.[protected]
proof of identity - school leaving certificate
proof of address - bank passbook no. - SB-7016, CBI RAJBANSHINAGAR PATNA

UTI — pan card not received

DEAR SIR,
I had applied for pan card on 2 june 2005 till date i have not received my application serial no. is[protected] and processing coupon no. is[protected].please inform me about its status.
have applied for pan card in 17.09.2008. I have not yet received it. In IT web site it is showing that the PAN card has been despatched on[protected].
MY PAN NO:: AHSPN1870A
COUPEN NO:[protected]
APPLICATION NO:[protected]
But i have not yet received it. What to do
have applied for pan card correction. I have not yet received it.
MY PAN NO IS: BLRPS4400H
so what i have to do? I am waiting for your earlist repaly

UTI — pan not received

coupon no[protected]
APPLICATION NO.[protected]
COUPON NO.[protected]
I have not received my PAN card which has not been delivered on address. I

Pls let me know how can I receive my PAN Card can i get my PANCARD No. right now

I am waiting for u r response.

Dr. Manisha Mutkure
I would like to inform you that I have applied for new Permanent Account Number on dated 22/10/2008 application number[protected] kindly be informed that my PAN card still there was not received from Mumbra post office . I have personally visit five time in Mumbra post office for enquiry our PAN card as per your details ( Dispatch Dt : 04/11/08 dispatch ID : 40092461 Consignment No. P[protected]. But every time post office Manager informed us still not receive PAN card from UTI Technology.

Thanks & Regards
Skh Mohammed Abdullha
DEAR SIR,

I APPLY MY PAN APPLN NO.[protected] COUPON NO.[protected]. MY PAN NO. AAEHG8766P. AND IT WAS DESPECHED ON 7.5.08. I FIND THIS DETAILS FROM YOUR WEB SITE. BUT TILL THE DATE I AM RECD. PAN CARD. SO PLEASE POST THIS PAN.

GIRISH MISHRA

UTI — currently not yet received my pan card

pan card no ------BMRS1981E

AKNOWLEDGE NO[protected]

PLS DO THE NEED FULL WORK FOR ME.
i submiited an application for allotment of PAN number on 02.05.07 vide Application No[protected] and Coupon No.[protected].
But i have not received the PAN card till date, neither the status tracker gives any result for the said Application/Coupon no.
i regret to inform that such delay is not expected from an esteemed organisation like yours.
kindly look into the matter and solve is at the earliest.

rgds
I have not recived my pan card at my address yet now I have applied it 3 months before.My PAN card status is showing that it has been dispatched.Details are given below

Appln number =[protected]
old Pan number = AJZPC9449H
Appl name =Shrikant Chukewar
Application No.[protected]
Coupon Number - 243`11087
PAN Number - AVIPP7931L
Applicant name MADHUBALA PRASAD
date of dispatch 13/03/2008
I could not received the PAN CARD till date kindly dispatch the same on new address given below

Madhubala prasad
Quater No. C/24 Bandhbahal Coloney
PO Bandh bahal
Dist Jharsuguda
Orissa PIN 768211
dear sir,
i have not recieved my pancard along five month of delayed, i applied before five month ago, so plese send my pancard as soon as possible,

thanking you,
I had applied for pan card on 23/9/2008 but i have not received my pan card yet so please take necessary action as soon as possible its urgent

PAN Card Details
Application Number[protected]
Coupon Number 29612635
Applicant Name SANTOSH BHANUDAS SARTAPE
SIR I HAVE APPLIED FOR PAN NO IN 2003 AND I HAVE GOT PAN NO FROM MY UTI AGENT BUT TILL DATE I E 15/01/09 I NOT RECEIVED MY PAN CARD MY PAN NO IS :AFZPR8575F
Dear Sir/Madam

I am ankayarkanni, I received pan card with spelling error in my name. Instead of B.Ankayarkanni it is printed as B.Ankayakanni. The letter 'r' is missing in my name. This brought a trouble when i was applying for life insurance. Kindly give suggestion for this immediately .
B.ankayarkanni

UTI — NOT YET RECEIVED PAN CARD

I have applied for Pan card dt. 29 december 2006, till now i have not received the PAN Card but i have received my PAN number i.e. AKCPR9940A. Could you please let me know why such delay for the PAN card .
Further i want to notify that my address was B-37, IIIrd FLOOR, SIDE ENTRY, MAHATMA GANDHI ROAD, ADARSH NAGAR, DELHI-110033 when i have applied for the same.

But now my current address is C-1/ D-A, ASHOKA ROAD, ADARSH NAGAR, DELHI 110033.

So i request you to Dispatch the CARD at my new Address OR advise me for the same.

UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [UTIITSL]
    UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [UTIITSL] Phone
    UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [UTIITSL] Address
    Ground Floor, Jeevan Tara Building, 5 Parliament Street, New Delhi, India - 110001