[Resolved]  ValueStream Learning & Development — Default of payment

I am a communications skills trainer in Mumbai. Had been contacted by Sameer Arora of Value Stream Learning and Development in Hyderabad, had undertaken some work for this company in October, and November 09. I This company seems to take its responsibility to make payment very lightly. Am continually receiving promises from Sameer Arora who is the main working partner which are not being kept. I am in very great need of this amount , Rs 31615.00 which no doubt may seem paltry to him. Payment of varying amounts has been promised me since November. He return calls very infrequently and also when I do get him on phone always promises to call but does not do so. When they needed me he made promises and I left Mumbai the next early morning to carry out my promised responsibility. I have explaiend to him taht I am the only earning member of my family and he always says he understands but makes no concrete move to pay, fending me off instead with what I can only conclude are false statements; this muist be true though I hesitate to call anyone a liar, because he said a couple of times, the payment was taken care of today and this was absolutely not true.

Comments

For the record and to be fair, I would like to state that this matter is under resolution. The company Value Stream (specifically, Sameer Arora has spent time on the phone explaining things) and I and I have re-established communication and discussed causes for miscommunication and delay.

I want to state for the record that much headway has been made, and we expect to bring this to a satisfactory close by tomorrow Jan 30 2010.
Thank you for the platform. I would not like the original comment to remain on record and request your esteemed website, to please delete the original comment.
i have seen what has been written above and completely dis-agree with the statement.
the reason is that, i have worked with actual firms that cheat people and i don't consider value stream to be one of them ...yes payments have been delayed at times but never denied (unlike some other firms).. i have conducted various workshops and training programs for value stream and never once has value stream failed to pay me.

if the trainer who wrote this has any experience about finances and how clients trouble vendors, i sure he/she/it will understand the payment process...which is why many firms shut shop and run..which leads to many unhappy faces

i have had the worst experience of running around for my payments with various other firms only to fail .(most of them in Mumbai)..filed cases against them and watched nothing being done by any government institution of India...today i can openly say that Value stream is among the best of its kind ..and i wish them all the best and growth in future .

i would also ask anyone who is putting up a notice such as this to please get in dept and understand the situation rather than thinking immaturely .

my name is Darian Johnson and i openly state that the firm is genuine and has responsible employees working there .

thank you and take care.

Complaint categoryCategory: Employers