Vodafone Essar South Limited — Service Issue and Misbehave
KKishor Kumar Jha
I submited the copy of a letter which is as follows:
Vodafone Essar South Limited
Maruthi Infotech Center, 11/1, 12/1
Koramangla Intermediate Ring Road
Amar Jyoti Layout,
Sub: Service Issue and Misbehave ([protected])
I am a loyal Hutch (Vodafone) customer since January 2006. I got first Hutch connection in Kolkata in January 2006(Number: [protected]). The average billing was Rs. 3,000/- per month till May 2007. Then I transferred to Bangalore and again my brand loyalty and service satisfaction helped me to choose again the same brand and I got new Hutch connection: 99161 in the month of May 2007. I resigned from my previous organization and I joined other organization in August 2007. there I could not able to Hutch connection so I forced to take Airtel, within a week I changed it at my cost and I switched back to Hutch and I got new connection([protected]) by last week of August 2007 and I was one of the delighted customer of Vodafone.
I took one additional prepaid connection on 27th October 2007 for my wife Priya, she is a house wife and she carrying for 8th month. I collected the SIM from R.T.Nagar- Bangalore Vodafone shop ([protected]) and I submitted the all asked documents; ID proof: PAN card copy (AFTPJ8300A), address proof: ICICI Bank Statement and one Photograph to Mr. Natesh J. I requested Mr. Natesh, I am an existing customer, please consider my existence and proceed, I gently replied me that no sir its pre paid and its different connection at all and you need to cooperate me for all these formalities.
One fine day I got a call on my given alternate number [protected], that I have not submitted the appropriate document so my connection will be disconnected. I was driving and I simply replied back that I have submitted all document to RT Nagar Vodafone shop and he should coordinate his shop.
As usual I was in my office-Kormangala,Bangalore, and all of sudden unfortunately my wife faced casualty and she tried to contact me as well as my family doctor Ms Anupama, when dialed from [protected], she could not able to complete a call because the outgoing calls were barred. She kept on crying helplessly in my house at RT Nagar-(White house-Flat No: A1/305, 6th main, 15th cross, RT Nagar-2nd Block, Bangalore-560032), and finally we came to know in the evening when I backed to home by 6: 30 PM, and I found her in Hospital.
I enquired about the case and luckily everything was undercontroll, and then I rushed to RT Nagar Vodafone shop, where I met with your executive Mr. Natesh J. I was absolutely upset and I started shouting in your shop, in reaction Mr. Natesh started using abusive language and then he explained me that as per the address verification report, it’s found negative and that’s why it has been disconnected.
Mr. Natesh J. assaulted me and finally he misbehaved and used very abusive body language, raising figures and he threaten me; “keep quite otherwise I will throw you outside”.
Finally he took the details and he updates the same in system and immediately outgoing calls debarred from [protected].
My expectations were:
1. The day my address verification report found negative, I should have been inform specifically to submit any other address proof like lease agreement, PAN Card, LIC premium receipt etc so that I could have furnished the alternate address proof in order avoid disconnection.
2. Your executive should have understood my situation and circumstances rather showing me the Term and Condition page which I signed at the time of connection.
3. Decent behavior of Mr. Natesh J. RT Nagar Vodafone shop unlike using abusive and assaulting language.
4. Considering me as a existing customer, you could have given me privilege before baring the outgoing calls.
Seeking for justice from Vodafone Essar South Limited and Consumer forum of India:
1. The risk involved when my wife faced casualty and could not make a call to doctor
2. The mental harassment which I faced
3. Misconduct and
4. The pain which my better half faced due to lack of communication
Kindly find the all attached document which may be sufficient to prove me an educated Indian citizen.
1. Address proof: a) Bank Statement) Lease agreement
2. ID Proof: a) PAN Card, b) Driving License,
3. My visiting card issued by Barclays Bank PLC
Request you to kindly interrogate the case minutely and compensate for the same. I expect the complete details of case, I expect you to be honest to fact and judge the situation withoud any biased approach to the situation.
Kishor Kumar Jha ([protected])
Flat No: A1/305
White House, 6th main, 15th Cross
R T Nagar-2nd Block
Mobile: [protected]( my alternate number)
|4 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0|