[Resolved]  Vodafone — Complaints

+91-[protected]
I want a details and address of the above vodafone number. please mail me fast.
Dec 2, 2016
Nov 10, 2011
Hello Pankaj,

Thanks for writing in to us and for the time on our call, trust we were able to address the issue. Please email us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for any further assistance or you can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.

Nov 15, 2011
Hello Venkatesh,

Thanks for writing in. Please be informed that we've sent you an email to the email ID regarding the issue. Write to us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for any assistance in future, or you can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.

Nov 24, 2011
Hello Anukumar,

Thanks for writing in. Please visit your nearest Vodafone store with ID proof and address proof. After confirmation and validation of the documents, we will be able to process your request for the call details. Email us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for any assistance in future, we'd be glad to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Karnataka
Nov 24, 2011
Hello Gunjan,

Thanks for writing to us. We tried calling on the given number, but couldn't get through. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we'll get back to you shortly with help. For any further assistance please write to us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com Happy to help!

Vodafone Customer Care, Kolkata
Dec 07, 2011
Hi Rahul,

We would like to inform you that you have been charged correctly towards GPRS usage as you have received the data on a pro-rata basis. Email us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for further assistance, or you can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.

Vodafone Customer Care, Maharashtra and Goa
Dec 08, 2011
Hello Reshma,

We would like to inform you that the numbers 99*****433 & 982*****33 have been disconnected as per your request w.e.f 06/12/11 and 01/04/11. Email us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for any further assistance, we'd be glad to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai
Dec 12, 2011
Hi Vikas,

Thanks for speaking with us, trust we were able to help. Email us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for further assistance, we'll do our best to help.

Dec 12, 2011
Hi Muthu,

Please email your request to vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com or submit a written application at your nearest Vodafone Store so that we may be able to do the needful. You can also reach us at the aforementioned email ID for any assistance in future, we'd be glad to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Tamil Nadu
Jan 07, 2012
Hello Neeraj,

Thanks for your time on our call. We regret any inconvenience caused to you on our part. Please get in touch with us if you require any assistance or have any queries.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi
Jan 09, 2012
Hello Saibabu

Thanks for writing to us. We tried calling on your number but it was switched off. Could you please let us know when would be a good time to call you back? You may write to us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com Happy to help!

Vodafone Customer Care, Tamil Nadu
Jan 16, 2012
Hi Mohan,

We sincerely regret any inconvenience caused. Please share your number with us here http://bit.ly/zMhFm1 so that we may be able to address your concerns better.

Jan 23, 2012
Hello Victor,

Thanks for writing to us. We are working on your concern and we'll get back to you with assistance shortly. For any further assistance please write to us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com Happy to help!

Vodafone Customer Care, Kolkata
Jan 24, 2012
Hi Jimit,

We've forwarded your feedback to the concerned team and are working on resolving the matter in 24 working hours. Please email us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for any further assistance or you can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.

Vodafone Customer Care, Gujarat
Jan 30, 2012
Hi Rajiv,

We called, but there was no response. Please share an alternate number here http://bit.ly/hzNUch so that we may be able to get in touch with you to address your concern.

Jan 31, 2012
Hello Shabbir,

Thanks for the time on the call. Trust we were able to address your concern. Do write to us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com or you can also call us on 198 (toll free) for further assistance.

Vodafone Customer Care, Gujarat
Feb 02, 2012
Hi Manpreet,

As conveyed in the email sent to you, we are unable to process a waiver as you have been charged correctly for internet usage. Please email us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for any further assistance or you can also call us on our toll free number 198.

Vodafone Customer Care, Punjab
Feb 10, 2012
Hello BSDhani,

We tried calling you but were unable to get through. Please share an alternate number with us here http://bit.ly/A0hnl5 so that we may address your concern at the earliest.

Feb 13, 2012
Hi Sriram,

Thanks for writing in to us and for the time on our call, trust we were able to address your concern. Please email us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for any assistance in future, we'd be glad to help.

Feb 14, 2012
Hello Vijayaneni,

Thanks for writing to us and for your time on the call. Kindly share the data card number here http://bit.ly/hzNUch for us to help you better. For any further assistance please write to us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com Happy to help!

Vodafone Customer Care, Chennai
Feb 23, 2012
Hello Vignesh,

Thanks for writing to us. Kindly share your number with us at http://bit.ly/yLO0Ta so that we may assist you better. For any other assistance you can call us on 198.

Mar 02, 2012
Hello Syamasundararao,

We called, but were unable to speak with you. Please note that we have registered your migration request. Kindly email us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for further assistance, we'd be glad to help.

Mar 06, 2012
Hello Rammamohan,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Please send CAN VVA to 144 to deactivate the service. Email us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for further assistance, we'll do our best to help.

Mar 12, 2012
Hello Ruthika,

Thanks for writing to us with your concern. Please share your number with us at http://bit.ly/zgZ2EJ we'll get back to you with assistance at the earliest. For any other assistance you can call us on 198.

Mar 15, 2012
Hello Nishant,

We called, but were unable to get in touch. Please share an alternate number here http://bit.ly/hzNUch and a convenient time for us to contact you. You can also write to us at corporate.[protected]@vodafone.com from your official email ID for further assistance, we'll do our best to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai
Mar 24, 2012
Hello Anil,

We were unable to reach you on the given number. Please share an alternate number here http://bit.ly/hzNUch so that we may be able to contact you with assistance. You can also email us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com, we'll do our best to help.

Mar 27, 2012
Hello RogerDsouza,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Please share your number with us here http://bit.ly/GULXFT We'll look into the matter and get back to you at the earliest.

Apr 03, 2012
Hello Partap,

We kindly request you to email the complete details of your concern and transaction to vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com so that we may be able to help better. You can also write to us at the aforementioned email ID for assistance in future, we'll do our best to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Punjab
Apr 19, 2012
Hello Vikas,

Please share a convenient time for us to get in touch with you to address the matter.

Apr 30, 2012
Hello Apurba,

Thank you for your time on our call.

May 15, 2012
Hello Sachin,

Please share an alternate contact number with us here http://bit.ly/KJgTr7 so that we may be able to address your concern.

May 30, 2012
Hello Abdul Sami,

Please share your current contact details and an alternate number here http://bit.ly/KRfyPo We'll get back to you at the earliest.

Jun 12, 2012
Hello Lavina,

Thanks for writing to us. Kindly share your alternate contact number with us at https://www.vodafone.in/existingusers/hns/pages/h2h.aspx so that we may assist you better.

Aug 06, 2012
Hello Abhinesh,

Please share a suitable time for us to contact you as you were busy when we called you.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR.
Aug 09, 2012
Hello Abhinesh,

Please share an alternate number at http://bit.ly/S3UvJW so that we may assist you better.

Nov 24, 2012
Hello Mudassar Bagwan,

Please provide your contact number at http://bit.ly/R7kWUk so that we can address your concern as soon as possible.

Vodafone Customer Care.
Nov 24, 2012
Hello Atul Kumar Gupta,

Thank you for your time on the call with our executive. We will get back to you with further assistance in 24 hours.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR.
Dec 28, 2012
Hello Rohit,

We regret to inform you that at this time we do not provide call details services for prepaid connections.

Vodafone Customer Care, Uttar Pradesh(East)
Jan 23, 2013
Hello Sir/Madam,

Thank you for speaking with us. We will get back to you with further assistance in 24 hours. Your service request number is [protected].

Vodafone Customer Care, Gujarat.
Mar 23, 2013
Hello Sir/Madam (vip5786),

Trust we were able to assist. Thanks for your time on the call.

Vodafone Customer Care, Maharashtra & Goa (except Mumbai)
Jun 09, 2016
Vodafone India Customer Care's response
Hi Aalap_d, We request your cooperation as we are working on your concern. Please be assured we will revert on the same to you within 2 working days. Regards, Vodafone
Complaint comments

Comments

Hi I m sagar from dehradun... I want to know about all details for this number [protected]...
pls it's urgennt...
plz send me the full details of this number [protected]
pls send as soon as possible...
Thank u...
dear sir

i want the details and address of the above vodafone number.
please mail me fast.
thanking u.
Dear sir...

+91-[protected]
i want a details and address of the above vodafone number. please mail me fast.i am so tens
thank you.
please give me ditails of this vodafone no [protected]
I want these vodafone number details address +91-[protected] fast its urjent
Please send me address of [protected].
Hi Abhay,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://tinyurl.com/ykxcozw and we’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.
please send me the address of the above phone number.. i get missed calls from this number often... please send me soon as possible...

Vodafone — Delay in converting the postpaid connection to prepaid

hello
My name is Ganpatrao Balwant desai from Goa
i had given the request of convert the my post paid connection to prepaid for [protected] this number on 20 feb and i cleared my pendings bill on that day only.
vodafone centre (margao-Goa) told me that it will activated withinn 48 hrs so i went again to there store on 23 feb they told me that your 20 rupees is still pending so i paid that also .then they said for another 48 hrs.
On 5 march i went again there to know the sattus of my connection that day they told me that your add on card ([protected]) is also activated & that also has to be stoppbed first, so again i have given request to stopped my add on connction.
But till now they have not taken any action whenever i went their every time they are telling that tommarow it will be done.i even spoke to their vdafone toll free number to 111 & 198 but there also not proper feed back i got.
Even after giving request thay had charge me the bill for one month that is from 19/02/10 to19/03/10 of rs 406 without making any single phone call.
so today is 24 march still they have not converted my postpaid connction to prepaid.

Vodafone — Complaint against a bogus vodafone agency

i am a user of vodafone service . i was approached by a vodafone executive who had earlier called me saying that my existing plan will be converted to carporate plan with 50 rs rental.The executive also told that i will have to pay rs 500 as advance and 99 as activation charge .I was also told that if i submit any other number the same plan will get activated on that number and will get inter calling free between these numbers. Later i also confirmed the same with vodafone care (i.e 111) and the vodafone care personnel told me that these people may be from genuine corporate marketing department , and therefore i accepted the offer.
I paid the executive rs 1200 in cash for 2 numbers for which he gave me a receipt. I had also filled up a form and also checked the executive's identity card and had submitted my pan card xerox as photo id proof. I later on tried calling on the phone number of the executive to which she used to not reply,or else the mobile used to be switched off. I then visited to a vodafone gallery and told them my problem.They told me that this agency was bogus agency and advised me to mail a scanned copy of the receipt to vodafone e-mail-id.
plz help me in this matter, i am also worried regarding misuse of my document.

Vodafone — Use less Customer care

To my greatest disappointment i have a postpaid connection of Vodaphone no [protected] of delhi because i got a tranfer in my job i want to close that no , i already summited my request in vodaphone office in Gwalior (M.P) exceutive name Shewta told me that i have to send a mail for full and final settlement i agree and after 15 days i again go in that office that lady told me that i am not getting any reply regarding that mail .
At my delhi residence Vodaphone managers threating for payment kindly help me i am ready to pay but don't want to use the service of vodaphone plese help me in full and final settlement of that number

Anurag Saxena

Vodafone Blackberry Plan — Incorrect Information provided on Blackberry Plans

Hi Customer Redressal forum,

I am a vodafone user for past 3 years and recently shifted on Blacberry internet plan of Rs.499/- .

The vodafone sales representative communicated that Rs.499/- has unlimited access to emails and I can create 10 different email ids. If I browse any other site, 500kb data is free & above that i'll be charged .15 paise / kb download.

But now I am shocked to know that Vodafone considers every access of an email as a download, this was never informed to me by the vodafone executives. Thus hitting my Feb-March bill to whopping Rs.9000 on email services which 3 times more than my average monthly billing.

To add to this nightmare while on business tour my outgoing was deactivated without any notice, email services stopped causing me loss of min $50,000 worth of business. On calling 4 -5 times vodafone customer support hung up phone on my face, leaving bad very experience & no resolution.

Thus I kindly request this forum to help me get justice against cheating by Vodofone for spreading incorrect information & asking me to pay for their wrong doings. This is despite of being Vodafone customer for 3 years loyaly.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards,

Nilesh Londhe

tell full adress location, of [protected],
illegal use of this...
thank you.
i want the details of ths no [protected].
plz reply me fast. thank u.
i was purchase new pospaid connection from vodafone office at[protected].
but my no. is not activated my no. is [protected]. so please started my no.

I need this number details plz send me it
PLEASE PLEASE FIND THE ADDRESS OF THE NUMBER [protected]
[protected] plz find and send me all the details frm ths no. plz. urgen.t
thank u.

46:) PRITESH

i want to know the above number details because i got some warning messages from that number . so, please mail me fast . its not the simple issue . so, try
to understand my problem .

thanks