[Resolved]  Zoom Developers Pvt Ltd. — Salary and PF not clear

Respected Sir,

We are all 200-300 emplyees worked at Zoom Developers Pvt.Ltd.His company Corporate office at Mumbai.and one of the branch office in Indore.This Companies Director Name is Mr.Vijay choudhary. We all are working in E-Governance Sector project EKVI (Mandi Project).They had given us the behalf of our salary PDC Cheque.But when we submit in bank that cheque is bounced 2 time.also our PF amount is not submitted by him.His Sister Concern company Name where he denoted our name is Ismart e-solutions Pvt Ltd.His Director Name is Mr.G.Veerappan ([protected])and Mr.Sharad Kabra[protected].
Kindly solve our matter as soon as possible.They all are try to fraud with us.Here 300 emplyee have a cheque but in company account no balance.They said put case in court.some employees putted the case.Kindly look that matter.

Thanks & Regards,
Dinesh R

Comments

I agreed with this complaint.Because i am also suffered with this.

Rakesh Yadav
([protected])
I tried to post but my complaint not displayed so i am psoting here

I worked in path infotech, noida. This company ruined my career almost a while at one moment.
I accepted the offer letter from new company and resigned from path infotech after working in path infotech for almost
three years. I was on notice period and when my notice period about to complete I got a call from path infotech HR
to come to office and then they told me to withdraw resignation and I said I can't as I have accepted the offer letter.
Then again after two days I got a call to withdraw and a offer was kept in front of me that path infotech will give me
the same hike what I am getting in new company. After long discussion I agreed as path infotech has agreed to give me
hike as they have not given me hike for two last years. I worked at client side even on national holidays.

path infotech HR told me to send an email to new company that I am not joining. I did the same.

I again had been called and a bond paper has been given to me to sign where there was a contract for two years with no
salary appraisal that of two lacs bond. They say that there will be no salary increment.

What should I do now? I have not signed the bond and now i am jobless. They have done this thing with may people earlier
but I come to now. They call me to join but on contract. HR say that they will do full and final in 12 weeks and in Jan 2011.

When i put in my papers their behavioor was very bad and stopped talking and don't pick up my call and talked rudely.

Owner also called and said that if any company asked about you, we will give our feedback.

What should i do? should i wait till Jan 2011 waiting for papers.
The new address of Zoom Developers (P) Ltd is 202, sagar Tower, oppt MTNL Office, District Centre Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058

The concern Person is Vinod Prakash and his mobile no is [protected]
sir
my self chandra bhushan vyas last 11 months i have not recived my salary and expenses im working with your company csc project at jaisalmer rajsthan. please clear my all dues as soon as.
sir
my self aashish sharma last 6 months i have not recived my salary and expenses im working with your company csc project at bikaner rajsthan. please clear my all dues as soon as.
respected sir,
i jugal kishore sharma worked in zoom developers pvt.ltd.and my duty was in sister concern zoom hindusthan and kortalaiyar bridge pvt.ltd in chennai a BOT project.
sir, i have not received my salary and PF Amount. though company has not deposited my fund amount in my account.
i requested several time by letters and phone call but they are not giving any reply
now no body picking up phone also.
i request kindly look in my metter and solve my problem.
Thanks.

jugal kishore sharma
emp.No.:-399
PF NO:-MH/KND/93560/039

I have resigned from Zoom in May'2009 as Sr Vice president (E&A) in their Kolkata office in gentleman manner. I was given resignation acceptance letter also. But immediately after submission of my resignation letter my salary was stopped on the pretext that it will be given after final settlement. I had received a final settlement paper from Zoom accounts deptt. but no money has been paid so far. I had given several mails to the CEO Mr Vijay choudhury but no reply has been received so far.

I request to kindly look into the matter and solve my problem of getting the pending money. I believe some of my other colleagues also facing
same problem. Please suggest how to get back our dues.

N.Bhattacharya

I was working as a General Manager(HR) with Zoom Developers / Zoom Motels Pvt.Ltd at New Delhi since 11.11.2006. I left the Company on 13 August, 2009 with peaceful manner in the presence of Sh.Kulkarni, VP-HR - Mumbai who came at that time from Mumbai to relieve me. The company has not paid the pending salary for the month of May 2009 to 13 August, 2009.

Moreover, the company has deducted TDS from the salary of the employee w.e.f. July, 2008 and had not deposited the same in the Government account till last day of the employee, means no TDS is deposited by Zoom Group /Zoom Motels Pvt ltd after July, 2009. I have written several letters to the CMD Sh.Vijay Choudhary Sh.Shovan Das Gupta and his team to issue form 16 for the FY[protected] and FY[protected] but they have not issued the same for which myself and most of the employees were unable to file the ITR for the FY 2008-09 & 2009-10 ( Assessment Year[protected] &[protected].

They have misused employees TDS Fund and cheated the employee. Strict action should be taken against the defaulter employer and arrange to settle the account and issue form 16 accordingly.

SAMIRAN DAS
[protected]@gmail.com
New Delhi

I have worked as a General Manager (Materials) with Saraswati Global Pvt. Ltd, Jaipur from 22.07.2013 to 18.08.2013 at their Mirzapur branch and got my salary for 10 days served in July 2013.

I left the above Company w.e.f. 19.08.2013 due to unjustified, illegal & humiliating approach of company's CMD Mr. Mahesh Kumar Choudhary. Immediately after submission of resignation my salary was stopped on the pretext that it will be paid after the final settlement. I have written several letters to them to release my pending SALARY for 18 days served but no money has been paid to me so far.

I request you kindly to look into the matter and help me in getting my pending Salary from the above Company.

Ashok Kumar Sharma
[protected]@yahoo.com
Bharuch (Gujarat)

i daniel of manipur has not recieved my salary for the past 11 months, working as District Coordinator in Zoom Developers Pvt Ltd, manipur. The State Head of Mnaipur keep changing even 2-3 months and our salary and PF are kept pending till date. I request you to kindly look into the matter as soon as possible our else we will have to drag to court and sue the company for good.

Daniel
manipur.
We were working with Zoom Developers ltd, we have not got our salary for six months, IT deducted for two years against TDS have not been deposited to IT department, we are facing questioning from IT Department . LTC, MEDICAL Reimbursement s are due for two years .All Engineers, and other members have not received their dues for two years . We all at Kolkata Branch suffered this .
A Das Gupta
Sourandry Choudhury ..

I have worked as a P R O post in Butterfly PVT LTD in Zoom from 10.10.2007to 1.05.2011 at their Bhiwandi and Pali branch after Belapur branch and we have not got our salary for six months and no PF .I left the above Company w.e.f. 1.05.2011 due to unjustified,

Santosh Gupta

[protected].

I would like to say that.I have worked with zoom develops in indore till Jun'2008.They given PDC cheque of 2 months and one month salary pending.both pdc cheque were got bounced.also my 50 days leave incashment pending.
Sir Please do something for me.
Thanks & regards
Manoj
There are similar experiences at Kolkata office which was finally shifted to "POONAM BUILDINGS", 5/2 Russel Street, Kolkata under Mr Shankar Chowdhury.

Many o[censored]s continued till[protected] for completion of Salem Steel Plant "A O D Convertor" implementation.

We received our Salary with Salary Statement for the finalcial years 2009-10 & 2010-11where Company deducted TDS but did not deposit the same with corresponding Govt Account . As a result a huge amount of claim has come on us. We received TDS certificate upto March 2008.

We really don't know how to address this issue because it is practically impossible for us to repay.

Manotosh Kr Datta