Corporation Bank Customer Care

Bangalore District
Karnataka
Landmarks:Opp. Kims

Load

Corporation Bank related photos (307)

Corporation Bank Complaints & Reviews

U Padmavathi
I have account corporation bank Rayadurg Branch. My card was caputured in Hyderabad Nallkunta branch. i was requested to customer care to block my card. they were blocked. after that i received my card in RAYADURG branch. After that i was requested so many times please unblock or Activate my card as soon as possible i was requested since one month also they were didn't respond. Once i called to customer care of corporation bank they told me please contact home branch. how many times requested to branch to please unblock my card. they told please wait two days after that the card will be activate. till now my card not activate. this is my problem.

My card number:[protected]
It is my wish that this correspondence meet you in good health. By the power of Allah I have seen your mail today and your wiliness in wanting to move ahead with me. I will want to tell you If it is the wish of Allah for me to get better again in life, so be it and if it is not his wish, I need you to stand and accomplish this task for me as I have stated it to you, 30% Percent of the total funds is for your personal use and 70% of the funds shall go to less-privileged people’s both in the street and in orphanage organization.

As was requesting by you, I am sending to you the contact of the bank so that you can find out from them what it entails to get the funds transferred to your appointed bank account since I am confirming you as the beneficiary of my funds. My major objective is for you to get the funds across to your position and make use of it the way I have stated it to you and Allah will take all the glory, please.I am also attaching documents of deposit and all other relevant documents so that you can better understand what you are going to do on my behalf at will and never by force.

It will be very important for me to you reciprocate same gesture when responding to my mail..You have no reason at this point to make any more delay if you are really willing to go through with me with what I have requested from you, but If you can't please you still have better chance to state it clear before things will get wrong because I have no power to be going around due my present state of health.

Don’t forget, the name of the bank is Credit Agricole Bank Ouagadougou. When contacting the bank, you should not also fail to mention to them as the beneficiary of my funds, beside I will still send message to them after sending this mail to you. I will make sure they will receive the message I will send to them before you contact them so that they can listen to you in time also to make them to be more aware of every our plan. Follows are the information of the bank.
Dearest salam,

Accounts name: -Mr.Toyo Farah
A/C numbers: - CS-[protected]-AS
Initial deposit: -$8.2 million dollars
Contact person :-Amadou .Naba. Sule
Phone Number +[protected].
Bank name: - Credit Agricole Bank Ouagadougou.
Department email address: - [protected]@hotmail.com

If you have any further concern, you can ask them to address it for you. I will be waiting patiently to hear from you soonest.That is after you might have contacted them.

Mrs.Elham Farah.

Take note i am right in a cretical situation of my health now remember to send half of the money to the people of haiti incase i am unable to make it until you claim this money

DEALTH CERTIFICATES.JPG
farah alham Don’t forget, the name of the bank is Credit Agricole Bank Ouagadougou. When contacting the bank, you should not also fail to mention to them as the beneficiary beneficiary of my funds, beside I will still send message to them after sending this mail to you. I will make sure they will receive the message I will send to them before you contact them so that they can listen to you in time also to make them to be more aware of every our plan. Follows are the information of the bank.
farah alham beneficiary eu para entra contato com ela
U.S. CIS WHY NOT CHOOSE ME MORE VC SABA BRASILIEIRA SO THAT WHAT YOU AND YOUR WHAT IS MY AND MY CV IS MORE ME HOW TO DO A VC MIN YOUR benefitting
Show Romanization
Good Night Farah alhah his desire for me to help realize their votad 70% aspeesoas this desire that you speak poso takes 30% of days ago by Amane-mail [send]
It is my hope that this mail meet you in good health. By the power of God, today I saw your e-mail and your cunning want to move in with me. I want to tell you if it is God's will for me to get better again in life, so be it and if it is your wish, I need you to stay and accomplish this task for me as I have stated to you that 30% percent of all funds and for their personal use and 70% of the resources should go to those less privileged, both on the street and organization of the orphanage Please contact your bank with your words today as you well this Jehovah God very strongly for you kisses
I received this e-mail from Alham Farah. I am to contact Amadou Nab Sule in regard to this information. What is really going on?

Corporation Bank — not receiving my call letter exam on 29 nov 2009 [Resolved]

mandeep bharat
    good evening sir i m mandeep bharat sir i haven't receivr my call letter till now and exam is on 29 nov 2009 only 4 days...

Corporation Bank — Transaction Refund. [Resolved]

Kishor Chhaterpar
    Respected Sir,
    As Iam consumer of Corporation Bank,having an saving bank account since 1994,recently in this current...

Corporation Bank — clearing department fault [Resolved]

ANUJ KUMAR GARG
    Subject: complaint against clearing department of corporation bank

please...

Dr Marita Adam
    My name is Dr Marita Adam, a resident of Alto Porvorim, Goa. I have an account with Bank of India Porvorim and have been their customer for many years.My account number is at Bank of India, Porvorim Branch is [protected].
    On the 28th of July 2009, I used a Corporation Bank ATM at Porvorim to withdraw a sum of Rs 15,000/- rupees. This was practically the whole amount I had in my account. However I did not receive the money. I reinserted my card and found to my dismay that the amount had been debited from my account. I immediately drove to the Bank of India to report this matter.The bank authorities immediately filled in a Charge Back Claim Form on the same day and I was told the money would probably be returned to my account in a couple of weeks.
    However I am told by the BOI that the reply from the corporation bank is that it was a successful transaction and the case is closed. The BOI tried to reopen the case with no success.
    This is absolutely unacceptable to me. I cannot lose 15,000 of hard earned money. I request that this case be taken up by you.

Yours faithfully
    Marita Adam

corporationbank — atm amount not disbursed

I, A.Srinivas, having sb a/c no. 6051 with corporation bank Rajahmundry branch and having debit card no.[protected] , tried to withdraw Rs.8,000 through SBI ATM at Yelamanchili of visakhapatnam district,on 07/10/2009.I got receipt but I did not get money, but the amount Rs 8000/- was deducted from my account.please do needful ln this matter.

Sachin Shendge
      I have withdrawn money from your bank ATM (PUNE-Chinchwad COBN044502)) yesterday at 7:30 PM using ICICI debit card no.[protected].

Initially I intended to withdraw 3000 INR, but I cancelled. Still I got receipt and that amount is deducted from my account. (No REFR on the slip)

Then I withdraw 6000 INR which I received (REFR 812096). But I lost 3000 INR.

Please do needful for getting my 3000 INR back to me.

Surprisingly there was no watchman at this ATM to whom we could complain.
      Dear Sachin,

We're sorry to hear about your experience. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Customer Service Team.
      i lost my corporation bank atm cum debit card on 02/12/2009, tuesday at tiruvannamalai, tamilnadu state.my account no is 774 and account maintained in attibele branch, banglore-562107.so please lock my ATM card transactions.

S.V Uday Kumar Shetty
        I am account holder of Sydicate Bank branch at manipal MIT extension counter bearing ACCOUNT NUMBER
        219/23262 and i am also ATM holder of Sydicate bank. on 1.10.2009 i used CORPORATION BANK ATM counter with that ATM card at around 7.30PM for Rs3000, unfortunately I have niether recieved money nor reciept from ATM It was displayed on the screen "YOUR TRANSACTION HAS BEEN CANCELLED" then the card came outside but no money came .
        But in Sydicate bank in my passbook the amount 3000 has been entered as witrhdrawal under the head "ATM CASH W/D CASA R[protected]".
        Hence i request you to clarify the above wrong entry and request you to credit Rs 3000 to my above said account at sydicate bank Manipal branch at the earliest.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

MONEY AND RECIEPT DIDNT COME ON YOUR ATM COUNTER

SYNDICATE BANK — WRONG ENTRY IN THE PASS BOOK

SYNDICATE BANK Complaints - WRONG ENTRY IN THE PASS BOOK

WRONG ENTRY IN THE PASS BOOK
        I am account holder of your branch at manipal MIT extension counter bearing ACCOUNT NUMBER
        219/23262 and i am also ATM holder of your bank. on 1.10.2009 i used CORPORATION BANK ATM counter with your ATM card at around 7.30PM for Rs3000 unfortunately I have niether recieved money nor reciept from ATM It was displayed on the screen "YOUR TRANSACTION HAS BEEN CANCELLED" then the card came outside but no money came .
        But in your bank in my passbook the amount 3000 has been entered as witrhdrawal under the head "ATM CASH W/D CASA R[protected]".
        Hence i request you to clarify the above wrong entry and request you to credit Rs 3000 to my above said account at manipal branch at the earliest.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
        UDUPI
        KARNATAKA
        Mob [protected]
        dear sir,

I am an account holder of state Bank of india branch at PALANI(624 601) bearing ACCOUNT NUMBER
        [protected] and i am also an ATM holder of that respective bank. on 11.10.2009 i have used CORPORATION BANK ATM to withdraw my money of Rs 300/ at 12 to 12.30PM exactly in VELLORE (632 004) unfortunately ATM has displayed on the screen as "YOUR TRANSACTION HAS BEEN CANCELLED" but my money has deducted.
        Hence i request you to clarify the above wrong entry and request you to credit Rs 300 to my account at SBI PALANI branch as soon as possible
        gratitude by
        DINDIGUL DISTRICT
        TAMILNADU
        Mob:[protected]
        Email:ansari.[protected]@gmail.com
        iam agree with this complent
        dear sir my name is ramesh from tirupathi i am sindicate bank savig account holder resently my pass passbook missing how sir

ANKIT JINDAL
          I AM FACING A CONNECTIVITY PROBLEM OF EDC MACHINE AND I HAVE REGESTERED A COMPLAINT ON THE NO [protected] UNDER COMPLAINT NO B E LO9091900 ON SATURDAY DATED[protected] MORNING BUT I DIDNT GET A PROPER RESPONCE FROM OTHER SIDE THEY GIVEN ME THEIR DELHI OFFICE NO[protected] BUT FROM THERE ALSO I DIDNT FOUND A SOLUTION !! BECAUSE OF THIS I M LOSING ALL MY BUSINESS DAY BY DAY PLS SOLVE THIS PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSIBLE !!!

ANKIT JINDAL
          PROP.
          PRABHAT COLLECTION

hameed8484
            I am an ATM customer of Corporation Bank Palarivattom branch, My Account No. is 0699/ SB/ 01/ 005570 My ATM card NO.[protected] with this card I tried to withdraw Rs.4000/- from SBI ATM Counter which is situated at Aluva Bank Junction 0n 6/9/2009 at 6.40 Pm (nearly)but after entering the amount the ATM gone blank as error and after some time it is restarted automatically, I waited for there but money is not received, then another person entered his card and he got the cash but next person entered it showed with insufficient fund. Reasoned by I checked next day my account position, from my account the bank had reduced the amount, I complaint the same to the Corporation bank dated on 08/09/2009 but the amount is not get yet back, please help me to get my money back

Loss of my account balance
            Loss of my account balance

Corporation Bank ATM Card — lost atm card

Dear sir, my name is Raju Doni holding a account in corporaion bank with account no 8153 of chirala branch Prakasham district, lost my atm card on 23/07/2011 in hyderabad (SR Nagar in the evening around 8.30)

Please block my atm card as soon as possible and reply me on [protected]@yahoo.com

Rachita Sharma
              This is to draw your attention towards the bad service provided by the ATM of your bank. I have a Saving A/c with State Bank of India (A/c no.[protected]).On 18 Sep.,2009 at 12:52:29 pm, I had gone to withdraw Rs.13000 from my ATM card[protected] G.T.Road,Aligarh COBN065703), Refrence no.-753032 from the ATM of Corporation Bank.But the amount I received was only Rs.12600.A five hundred rupee note was exchanged by a hundred rupee note.This is a straight loss of Rs.400 for me.

I am looking forward to hear from you and want an urgent response about my complaint.Let me know how I'd be able to receive my money back.

Sincerely,
              Rachita Sharma

I, Rajesh Kumar Tiwari holding Saving Account No. 0481/SB/01/012699 with Corporation Bank 0481, New Friends Colony Branch Delhi wanted to withdraw Rs.1500/- from Axis Bank ATM, Sarita Vihar, ATM ID S1AN04915 at 19.02 hours on 14/04/2010, (Vide TXN No. 487889, ATM Card No. [protected]) but I could not receive money, due to some problem in the ATM. I have notice that an amount Rs. 1500/- has been debited from my account.

I have lodged complain with Corporation Bank, New Friends Colony Branch on 26.04.2010 but till date the problem has not been resolved.

Therefore, I would request you to resolve the matter and arrange to credit Rs.1500/- to my savings account without further delay.

Rajesh Kumar Tiwari
              (M) [protected]

Office / Contact address
              P. P. Rolling Mills Mfg. Co. Pvt. Ltd.,
              Plot No. 63, Sector-27A, Faridabad, Haryana

Tanmay Chaudhary
                Sir
                Me Tanmay S/O Mr. Subodh Chaudhary.. A permanent resident of village Nagori, P.O.- Phalawada, of distt Meerut, U.P. temporarily residing in meerut city on rent.. i am persuing B.Tech (2nd year) from meerut.. i want to state that my father been to Corporation bank for education loan.. being eligible for loan and having all documents complete, they have not accepted my proposal on the only ground that i am not a permanent resident of meerut city but of a small village of district meerut..

I would request the higher authorities to take necessary actions.. nd inform me for the same..

Mananiye Bhen ji(Maya wati ji),

Me(sandeep) railway road ghanta ghar jain dharamshala ke samne ambedkar nagar me rheta hu meri gali ke aage bhut koode ka dher laga hua hai jiski wajhey se gali me se nikal mushkil ho gaya hai hamein darr hai ki kahi iski wajhe se hamare yaha koi bimari na ghar bana le.Hum koode wale ko kai baar bol cuke lekin koi nahi uthata isliye aapse nivedan hai ki hamari samasya ka samadhan kare.hume poora bhrosa hai ki aap iron lady hi hamari sunwayi kar sakti hai.

aap ka shub chintak

(Sandeep)

christophervedanayagam
                  sir, my account is sb account, I will maintain my account state bank of india podanoor baranch @ coimbatore-23, i used the sbi atm card in corp bank @ udumalpet on 20.02.2009, the atm number is cob no19302, time 2:46 pm frist i widthdraw my cash 6000/- the atm chest replyed "ISSURE UNAVILABLE" again i tried same amount the reply was same. i saw the mini statement (6000+6000) totaly 12000/- debited my account.i told the complaints SBI, CORP BANK. SBI blames CORP bank, CORP bank blames SBI, I file the written complaints in my sbi branch on 25.02.2009, i sent the registerd post with agknowgement corpbank zonal office coimbatore, corp bank bodipati branch udumalpet, Corp bankFTS Bangalore, CORP BANKcorarate office mangalore, with nesessary papers.But no use on till date.(30.07.2009). my contact number is [protected].so please take the nesssary action soon sir, thank you.
                  JUST BEFORE I SENT THE COMPLAINT SIR MY NAME IS CHRISTOPHER VEDANAYAGAM.MY ACCOUNT NUMBER IS [protected](SBI PODANOORBRANCH COIMBATORE).I MISSED TO SAY THIS INFORMATION, THANK U, PLEASE REMEMBER ME.

corpbank — Atm cash misssing

sir, my account is SB account and my account number is [protected]. I will maintain my account is state bank of india podanoor branch, coimbatore-23.I uesd my sbi atm card in corp bank at udumalpet on 20.02.2009 the atm number wascob no 19302, time 2:46 pm, First i widthdraw my cash 6000/- the atm chest replyed " ISSURE UNAVAILABLE " again i tried same amount again reply was same. i saw the ministatement (6000+6000) totaly 12000/- debited in my account.I told the complaints SBI and CORP BANK, SBI blames CORPBANK and CORPBANK blames SBI, I file the written complaints in my SBI branch on 25.02.09, i sent registered post with acknowlgement corp bank zonal office @ coimbatore, corp bank bodipati branch @ udumalpet, corp bank FTS center bangalore, corp bank corparate office mangalore with necessary papers. But no use on tiill date(31.07.2009).My contact number is [protected].so please take the necessary action soon sir, thank you.
                  Sir, I am Delhi babu, holding an account in SBI Bank, ARCOT, with Account No:[protected] went for transaction on 8th of may 09 at near abut8:30 pm for an mount of Rs.800 ONE times from standerd charead ATM, NEAR IYAPAN KOVIL IN ANNA NAGER. CHENNAI.Due to some technical error, i couldn't receive the same AMOUNT, BUT the money was deducted from my account.
                  Kindly take necessary action to help me in this regrad to get my money back in to my account.
                  Waiting for reply on urgent basis.
                  thanking you.
                  corpbank Complaints - atm cash missing
                  corpbank
                  Posted:10.10.2009 by Christophervedanayagam Send email
                  atm cash missing
                  sir, my account is salary account, I will maintain my account ICICI BANK RAM NAGAR baranch @ coimbatore, i used the icici atm card in corp bank @ udumalpet on 10.10.2009, the atm number iscard no0821, time 15;55;32pm frist i widthdraw my cash1200/- the atm chest replyed "ISSURE UNAVILABLE" again i . i saw the mini statement debited my account.i told the complaints icici, CORP BANK. SBI blames CORP bank, CORP bank blamesicici, I file the written complaints in my icici branch on 10.10.2009, i sent the registerd post with agknowgement corpbank zonal office coimbatore, corp bank bodipati branch udumalpet, Corp bankFTS Bangalore, CORP BANKcorarate office mangalore, with nesessary papers.But no use on till date.(10.10.2009). my contact number is [protected].so please take the nesssary action soon sir, thank you.
                  Read comments

corpbank — A.T.M. cash missing

Withdrew Rs.3000 using my SBI atm card from corpbank atm ( hotel greenpark branch. manipal)(14th oct 2009).
                  The transaction got declined but the cash was debited from my account when i later checked my savings account.Being a student, this has caused a great deal of trouble for me as its already been 3 weeks and the cash has still not been returned. I filed a written complaint from SBI manipal branch within a week after this happened.

Buddhadeb Mukherjee
                    I try to withdraw a sum of Rs.1900 from Corporation Bank Mandirtala ATM. But In spite of my balance being debited by the same amount I did not received any cash. Therefore I kindly request you to look into this matter and take the necessary steps.

I will be very happy if you kindly look into this matter and take the necessary steps.

Yours Faithfully,

(Buddhadeb Mukherjee)
                    CORPORATION BANK Complaints - Rs. 10000/- is deducted from my account no:[protected] (S.B.I., Jail Road, Lucknow) while withdrawing money from Corporation Bank ATM (Rajajipuram-COBN028704) Dated - 25/02/2010 Time : 14:05:28 without receiving the cash.

I try to withdraw a sum of Rs.10000/- from Corporation Bank Rajajipuram ATM - COBN028704. But In spite of my balance being debited by the same amount I did not received any cash. Therefore I kindly request you to look into this matter and take the necessary steps.

Yours Faithfully,

Sushila Srivastava
                    Lucknow - 226012
                    Mo. - [protected]

Pankaj Maity
                      My name is pankaj maity.I am living in nangloi, I have a account in corporation bank in munka branch.
                      I want to issue my cheque book but i dont know why they are not giving me my cheque book.i was tring to issue my book at three month but they always refuge to give me cheque book and the branch manager also not lessen me and also his behavier is not good .So please take my complaint seriously.i hope you will take some action agianst him .
                      thanking you

Pankaj maity
                      A/c no - 01/006485
                      ph-[protected]

shikha anand
                        HI SIR,
                        I HAVE AN ACCOUNT IN SCF 87/88 SHOPPING AREA SECTOR 14 GURGAON. MY ACCOUNT NO IS 0449/SB/01/015961. I HAVE AN ATM/ DEBIT CARD NO [protected] . I AM UNABLE TO USE THIS CARD AND WITHDRAW MY MONEY THROUGH ATM FROM THE VERY FIRST DAY. AS I USE THIS CARD AND PUT THE PASSWORD FOR WITHDRAWAL OF MONEY, THE SCREEN OF THE ATM MACHINE SHOWS THE MESSAGE " WRONG PASSWORD" GUIDE ME . EITHER CHECK THIS ERROR OR SEND ME A NEW ATM/DEBIT CARD WITH A NEW PASSWORD. THANKS
                        i think the managment should look forword to the complaint soon bcoz its very difficult to withdraw money without the atm card or if atm card is not working . in an emmergency one should have his/her atm card to withdraw money
                        i didnt yet recevied my atm card coonoor branch account no 6290 account holder name divya

manimohan
                          I K. S. Mani Mohan, Savings A/c Holder of Corporation Bank, Egmore Branch, Chennai, Tamil Nadu and my A/c No. is 1298. My Debit card has been captured in ATM Machine at White Road, Royapetta Branch when I attempted to draw cash in Nov.08. Hence I made complaint on 10.12.08 to Corporation Bank, Egmore Branch ( ie my savings account operation Branch) and simultaneously applied for Duplicate Debit card. But I have been informed by the said Bank Branch after 2 months ie in Feb.09 that my debit card Validity period is over and advised me to apply renewal of fresh card. As advised I submitted application for fresh card. But I have not been issued debit card so far after lapse of 3 months. The Ladies staff sitting in Egmore Branch are not at all co-operative and they have not given properly reply to the Bank customers. I request to kindly arrange to provide Dedbit card for my A/c No.1298 at the earliest.
                          I would like to sumbmit that:

My wife is having an saving account bearing no. 2031 with Corporation Bank, K.G. Marg, Cannaught Place, New Delhi-110 001. In May, 2009 her ATM card captured infront of Super Bazar ATM Machine. I immediately contacted the branch and there is Mr. Vijay he said that there is no need to worry and within one week your ATM card will reach our branch but till date I have not received the Card. I reqularly contacting with branch either by phnne or in person and request Mr. Vijay and Mr. Kriplani, Manager but no result. Mr Vijay informed me that we have sent a mail to the department concerned in this regard. As & when I met branch the Manager and Mr. Vijay has always said that we have already sent your request but we can not do nothing. In this connection, I contacted over phone on their toll free numbers but the person who picked the phone said you ask your bank and keep the receiver.

My submission is that when a Manager is showing that he can not resolve my problem and he is wholly dependent on other department. Neither he can not take any action nor can resolve the problems of the customer than what is his duty?

I request that the matter may be taken on priority basis so that my ATM card card I could get recieved because I am residing at Durga Puri, Shahdara, Delhi and it is very difficult for me to withdraw the amount because for withdrawal of amout I have to go to the branch.

An early action in this regard is highly appreciated.

thanking you,

yours faithfully,

(hemant Kumar Kaushik
                          Kindly Att. to HOD, Accounts : Please adjust my amount, it was going to past of one year
                          To
                          The Branch Manager, Date :[protected]
                          CorpBank, ATM
                          Durgapur
                          Saturday, 13 November, 2010 6:24 PM

Ref. Letter No. 'CaseID=[protected]', dated : Friday, 27 August, 2010 9:27 PM
                          Sub :- Amount not refund against non-payment dedicating amount from ATM,
                          CITY CENTRE, DURGAPUR, COBN057602 .
                          I, Sumit Kumar Mondal, State Bank of India, Saving A/c No. [protected], ATM No.[protected], SBI – DVC, MTPS, Bankura, West Bengal, Mejia Branch .
                          I was entered my ATM’s twice in CorpBank – ATM, CITY CENTRE, DURGAPUR, COBN057602 on 22/09/2009, time:10:47 am ., first time ATM has been looked and nothing has given response, after few minutes Cards has come out but no payment has made and balance has not printout . Next again after I was enter the Card and same things was happed but no response has got .
                          After that I went to near SBI ATMs, displayed the balance has been deducting my money Rs. 2000.00 .
                          I went to The Branch Manager, CorpBank, Banachity, Durgapur . The manager was told sir, don’t worry within 48 hours your money will be adjusted . But still I have not returned my money, and also I am busy my own jobs . But every day I am checking my ATM Balance amount still was same as.
                          Sir, please see the matter and do the need fully to me .
                          Yours faithfully,

[protected]@sbi.co.in
                          THE BRANCH MANAGER Date: 06-Mar-2013
                          CORPORATION BANK
                          PALARIVATTOM

I am Antony Francis having salary account (699 / SB/ 01/ 009008)in your bank. I am writing theis mail due to financial problem, mental tension and anxiety which I am facing due to one of your Corporation Bank ATM situated near Ravipuram branch.

On 6the March 2013 when i was trying to withedraw my whole salary from my Salary Account to my personal account which is also a Corporation bank having net banking facility.While fulfilling all thee usual procedure to withedraw cash from my saving account I saw my transaction was cancelled after showing transaction processing message for a while during theat time I have got a sms in my mobile theat your withedrawal of Rs 15000/- was done from your account.Few second later my ATM card came out from ATM machine.

Same day I have informed theis issue to Ravipuram Corporation bank Staff also gave written complaint to my home Branch Palarivattom after calling to Corporation customer care.

Today already five days are over since theis happened.My hard earned money is blocked in your bank.During theis five days i have gone therough lots of mental tension and anxiety.I cant hold myself anymore

I hope Corporation Bank will understand my concern and take immediate action

I am attaching complaint letter which I had given to Corporation bank, Palarivattom for your reference.

Antony Francis

UMA SHANKAR JHA
                            I am having an account with SBM Naya bazar branch and i used my ATM debit card for withdrawal cash of RS. 600.00 through corporation bank ATM at 09:02:17 AM at Royal Plaza, gujranawalan town, delhi on 09-05-09, but ATM unabled me to withdraw the cash of Rs. 600.00, in the mean time i got the transation receipt haveing withdraw cash of Rs. 600.00, while i did not recived the mony.

I made another transaction & took money from another ATM of SBM.

I tried to complain for the same to SBM Naya Bazar ans as well as to Corporation bank, Gujrawalan Baranch, but both denied to take my complain.
                            I have a account in one of your Corporation bank, Dilsukhnagar branch, Hyderabad.

I have done a transation (withdraw) on 21/08/2009 of 1, 000 Rupees at SOUTH INDIAN BANK ATM(L.B.NAGAR BRANCH) i didn't receive the amount from the ATM but amount was debited from my account. On the same date(21/08/2009) i have given complaint in my branch about this incident. They have said with in one month i will get my amount back to my account but till now there is no response.

Suresh Shrivastava
                              I have S.B.Account No 8772 with Corporation Bank, Jabalpur (M.P.) branch. On 15th April I used the ATM card of this account at Union Bank's ATM. I opted for withdrawal of Rs4000/-. For some time there was display " The process is going on". After that there was a message that the time of the process is over, And no money was received. I tried once again with the same result. Then I came to Corporation Bank's ATM and tried to know my balance and it was a shock for me that the said sum of Rs4000/- has been debited to my account while i had not received any money.
                              I lodged a written complaint in this regard at Corporation Bank, Branch Jabalpur. I was told that it will take about one week to solve the problem. I regret to see that till date i have not got the balance which was erroneoulsly debited to my said account.
                              Meanwhile i lodged an online complaint to the customer care section of the Bank on 24th April. They advised me that it will take about 10-12 days.
                              Till date I am waiting for my money.
                              Here I have to make it clear that there was a balance of only Rs4241/- prior to this incident, In this way about whole of my balance has been gone away from my account and now I have nothing to draw from my above account.
                              Sir, This was the period when I was to pay some of my bills from this money, but due to this incident I could not pay the bills and therefore I have come in a situation of severe distress.
                              I shall be obliged, if You people may please do something in this matter.

This is to bring to your notice that, on 12/6/09 between 12.30pm to 1.30pm i had made a transaction Rs 20, 000/-(Twenty Thousand) from the Corporation ATM, Virjapet, South Coorg, Kodagu District.

i had made two transaction of Rs 15000/- & Rs 5000/- were in i got the transaction slip but cash was not dispensed from ATM.

But later when I saw the bank statement I found that a sum of Rs 20, 000 has been debited from my SB account.
                              On 15/6/09 I made a complaint to the near by branch of SBI and corperation bank but in turn they told me that i had to wait till 1 month, but till date the amount has not been credited to mu account.

Name - Naniappa M.P
                              A/C No - [protected]
                              Card No[protected]

i am working in the Police Department & this is our Salary account.

Request you to look into this issue & please make sure Rs 20000/- has been credited at the earliest and oblige.

Looking forward for the best service

thanking you

Naniappa M.P
                              hi

i am axis bank account holder my a/c no is [protected] i was draw rs 5000 from corp bank atm dist bulandshar (up) the amount was cut from my a/c but i not recive cash.

pls do fast return my amount in my a/c soon.

regards,
                              nasddem khan
                              hi

i am axis bank account holder my a/c no is [protected] i was draw rs 5000 date 11-8-09 from corp bank atm dist bulandshar (up) the amount was cut from my a/c but i not recive cash.

pls do fast return my amount in my a/c soon.
                              Sir/Madam, I hold a axis bank savings account at Agra bearing no.[protected]. On 28 Dec 2009 at11:18:04 I was attempting to withdraw money from your ATM located at Surya Nagar, Ghaziabad (COBNO53404). Vide refr 892996 I requested for a withdrawal of Rs 10, 000/-. Although my request was accepted but the ATM failed to deliver the said amount to me but debited the mentioned amount from my account.I therefore request you kindly to do the needful in order to credit Rs 10, 000/-in my account. Yours faithfully, Sabari Das

Corporation Bank Debit Card — ATM COMPLAINT [Resolved]

C.VANAMAMALAI
                                On 04/04/2009 at about 6.30 p, m I had used my debit card at Gandhi Nagar, 2nd Main Road, Adyar for withdrawal of Rs. 2000/-...

VARUN KUMAR
                                DEAR SIR

GREETING FROM LUDHIANA.

IAM OPERATING THE SAVING ACCOUNT IN YOUR BANK.MY ACCOUNT NO, IS SB01006941 BRANCH FEROZE GANDHI MKT LUDHIANA. MEINE ONLINE RAILWAY TICKET PURCHES KIYA THA AUR BAD MEINE TICKET CANCEL KAR DE THI. 12 0DEC 08 KO UNKI TARAF SE REFUND BHI A GAYA PAR MERE ACCOUNT MEIN ABHI TAK NAHI AYA HAI. ES BAAT KO AAJ 3 MONTH HO GAYE HAI.MEIN ROZ AAP KE BANK MEIN JATA HUN PAR UNKI TARAF SE KOI REPLY NAHI MILTA. YEHI NAHI ESKE BAAD MEINE 02/02/09 KO TICKET BOOK KI THI RS 503 KI PAR WO BOOK NAHI HUI AUR MERE ACCOUNT SE DEBIT HO GAYA.USKE BAAD MEINE PHIR 11/02/2009 KO TICKET BOOK KI PAR RS 623 KI TEEN PAYEMT BLOCK HO GAYE HAI. SIR MEIN AAP SE ITNA REQUEST KARNA CHAHTA HUN KI AGAR AAP SE KUCH HOTA HAI TO BATAO NAHI TO MEIN AAP KI BANK KI COMPLAINT RESERVE BANK KO KARNE LAGA HUN.KYUNKI MERE PASS AUR KOI RAHTA NAHI HAI.

MERE TOTAL AMOUNT HAI = 2294/- SOMETHING

REGARDS
                                SURINDER

Dear Customer,
                                Following is the reply from UTIPG regarding the refund for txns. [protected], [protected], [protected]. Kindly quote the ARN. no. with your credit card issuing bank and ask for credit.

Meenakshi

----- Original Message -----
                                From:
                                To: Cc: Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 11:07 AM
                                Subject: Re: Fw: [Fwd: BANK SATEMENT][protected]

Dear Team.

Please find the below required details for the given mentioned transaction :
                                ARN : 74056639010900900023708

To
                                cc
                                Subject ][protected]

Dear Sudeep,

Kindly check and confirm the same.

Thanks and Regards,

Opp L & T Gate No: 6,
                                Saki Vihar Road, Powai,
                                Mumbai: 400 072 INDIA.
                                Tel :[protected].

----- Forwarded by Suken Bhayani/DM/RFS/002/AXISBank on 01/27/2009 10:15 AM -----
                                01/26/2009 04:23 AM
                                To @ @axisbank.com
                                cc
                                Subject [

Dear Team,

Please provide us the ARN number along with card no against the below
                                mentioned transactions:

From: "care" <[protected]@irctc.co.in>
                                Date: Thu, January 22, 2009 3:51 pm
                                To:[protected][protected][protected][protected]

Dear sir
                                pls look into the matter

chetan

Sco-2 Basement Feroze Gandhi Mkt
                                Ludhiana-141001
                                Mobile[protected] / 4613441 / 3013441

DISCLAIMER:
                                Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL including any attachment is proprietary to Axis Bank Ltd and is intended solely for the addressee/s, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Access to this e-mail and/or to the attachment by anyone else is unauthorized. If this is a forwarded message, the content and the views expressed in this E-MAIL may not reflect those of the Bank. If you are not the intended recipient, an agent of the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering the information to the named recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited.
                                If you are not the intended recipient of this mail kindly delete from your system and inform the sender.
                                There is no guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained and nor is this communication free of viruses, interceptions or interference

Surinder kumar
                                Resorts Travel Services
                                Sco-2 Basement Feroze Gandhi Mkt
                                Ludhiana-141001
                                Mobile[protected] / 4613441 / 3013441
                                Same thing happened with me, Please tell me what happened with you finally