Corporation Bank — worst internet banking

Vaishaligoel151 on Sep 8, 2017
Your internet banking sucks... Seriously.. I am never able to see the exact amount in my account. Every time i make any transaction, i receive an sms saying this much amount has been debited from your account but if i check through internet banking, no such transaction is being shown. Every time i have to wait for at least 2 days to confirm whether the transaction has been executed or not. Even today i transferred some money to an account. I got an sms stating that the xyz amount has been debited from my account but the status of transaction was showing rejected in the internet banking. This happens every time. I am never able to send money in 1 attempt. I must have sent countless mails to the customer care raising this issue. But no one replies to them. There is a difference of 10, 000 rs in the balance as shown in sms and internet banking. Cant submit feedback on your official as you do not allow your customers to submit anything having more than 300 characters. Please tell me if you are doing something to rectify this problem or should i change my bank?

worst internet banking
worst internet banking

[Sep 09, 2017] Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Worst internet banking ever. Fed up
The user experience is horrible. That is an understatement, I've had issues figuring out which button does what. The site keeps crashing, the UI keeps bugging and it looks like a 5-year-old could have done a better job. Quit cutting corners on your website if you are really serious about remaining in business.

Fts Centreshresta Bhumi, Door No: 87, K R Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560004
    Corporation Bank - worst internet banking