Country Vacations

Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Good

Country Vacations Complaints & Reviews

Have been following up since the second day of my wrongly registration with cv which they said will do the needful.

Now its more than 3 years with no help from their end irrespective of all the facts known to them, which is only spoken over phone.

Its also surprising that we had been followed up for the amc.

Hope our request is heard by someone 'a god's child' sitting in your office.

Thanks & bless you!
Amit dhanaki
Aug 22, 2017

Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
I receiced a call in june 2107 from country club and was promise lot of things, they asked me to deposite 20, 000 .
After that till date there is no call nor any follow up,
seems this company is fraud and are looting customers .

Have been mailing country vacations from last few days regarding my membership cancellation. But they are least bothered to reply or respond to the mails.
    I have notified the cv well before a hand, while i am still in cool off period.

As per airda code of ethics, if the agreement is revoked by the buyer within cool off period, the seller is committed to refund all payments made and return share certificates, title deeds or other documents handed over during signing up of sales agreement.

Please may i know why is cv not following the rules & regulations.

Member id: cvbg2club240698
    Aug 17, 2017

Did u receive any acknowledgment ? we are also facing same issue.
      My name is nirav khunt. I am from rajkot. I had a voucher ([protected]) of country vacation. So as per commitment i paid rs...

In the #15 (page-2) and #26 (page-4) of the Agreement, clearly mentioned the below details.
      "There shall be a cool off period of 10 days from the signing the membership Agreement wherein member can discontinue the membership by paying a nominal administration charges of Rs. 3800/- to the company. After deduction of the aforesaid amount (Rs. 3800/-) remaining amount would be refunded to the member.For invoking the cooling of period the member shall send a written communication to the Country Club, Central Customer Care."

Despite of repeated mailers and call 'Country Vacations' is not taking any valid action and no money refunded till date.
      Aug 14, 2017

Hello sir/madam,

I am vivekanand. K. C from bangalore,

Last week i got a call from country...

Hi team,

This is kiran and i took country vacation membership in 2016 march 4 by believing all their fake promises. After reaching home i realized it was fraud and went again for cancellation. They agreed for cancellation and return money 6 months. Its almost 1yr 6 months till now i didn't received my money back. Daily i am calling to them but not picking my calls and every time i went to office.. All staff members are new and they are saying so many stories. Staff member (Venu) used to tell me many stories like your check is processed and it will come in next month, manager is not there, demonetization, no funds etc...
        Last month he promised me to collect cheque from office.. I went to office to collect cheque... I was shocked after reaching office that venu is resigned and left company... These people cheated me from 1yr.
        Aug 04, 2017

I have visited country club on 26 march 2017. Samual patil and sneha oval attended me and provided may false commitment....

My name is mohan, i got a call on 10th july 2017 from a random number stating that i have won rs. 30000 of gift hamper from them and asked me to come with my wife and collect. When i went there, it was country vacation/club, koramangala office, bangalore. They gave me a one hour presentation stating benefits of country vacation membership. During the presentation the sales members who handled me was harish, they promised me by saying the below false commitments and sold country vacation + club membership for rs. 30200 which i have swiped my hdfc credit card, after swiping card they given me pre signed ready agrement and forcing me to sign on that.

While signing the membership i have asked to give all the promised offers in the agreement and they said all the special offers will come in a mail within 24 to my email id and with the welcome kit and membership card with in 24hrs., but i didn't get any. After all these, i was going through the agreement, i have shocked to see the points which was mentioned in the agreement, it was totally different from what mr. Harish (Country vacation sales person) promised me at the time of signing agreement, i am no longer interested to continue with the country vacation/club membership, i have sent a mail to harish and [protected]@countryvacationsmail.com and [protected]@countryvacationsmail.com mentioning reason and to cancel my membership with country vacations and refund my money at the earliest. But till today i have not received any response for that mail, i have called customer care they said we are not able to track your membership details, please send the agreement, i have send the agreement still no reply, i have received 4-5 calls from country vacations but nobody gave the solutions, i have got mr. Imran bashas’s number from customer care and they told he is the branch manaer, i called 2-3 times, he was saying he is not in town and told me to send a mail, i have send a mail on the same day but it was more that 4 days he didn’t reply, after that i have sent a top up mail, then i have received below mentioned mail from imran basha saying
          Dear mr mohan,

Warm greetings,
          As you are a very precious member to us and we are happily welcome to you country vacations and country club to utilize the facilities. You can check your membership details through our online portal.
          For booking your vacations kindly mail us on [protected]@countryvacationsmail.com or contact us on[protected]/309.
          For further queries feel free to contact our customer support.
          I have replied saying i don’t want to avail any service, please cancel my membership and refund the money, after this i have received one mail from imaran basha
          Dear mr. Mohan,

Please let us know the dates which your visiting the country club bandipur resort and wayanad.

I was really got irritated by his reply, i was complaining about membership and asked to refund money but he was replying something else which was not related to the topic and mail. I don’t understand how he has become manager who doesn’t even know to write a mail, i think entire country vacation team doesn’t like to reply to mail.
          After that i called mr. Harish he was the person who sold me membership by giving false commitment, he was very rude on the call saying you can do whatever you want we cannot give you refund. (I have recorded his call which i can share it across.

Below are the false promises made:-

• will provide me easy 24 months emi option with zero percent processing fees and zero percent interest fee.– but when i received intimation from bank, i came to know that the charges are applicable and to be paid to bank by me. Later on when i spoke to harish, he told me that the interested will be reversed to my account after 45 days - which is now here mentioned via country vacations.

• country vacation and club memberships are valid till life time and your next generation and transferable without any extra amount – but agreement says, country vacation is valid till 5 years only and needs a renewal.

. Amc charges waivers for the 1st year.

. 3 nights 4 days trip to country club wildlife resort bandipur or the resort in wayanad including accommodation and food for 2 adults and 2 children.

Stay for a period of 8 days every year for upto 8 people who accompany with us in cchhl properties and associated properties in all season.

Interest free emi for the payment which we made (Rs.30200).

Balance payment of rs.100000 we can make only if we are satisfied and interested to continue after 5 years.

Pick up and drop facility to resorts and hotels.

Free admission to cchhl fitness centers (Gold gym)

50% discount on flight and bus ticket booking.

• i came to know that they cheated me and they given wrong membership. • country vacation offers the stay for 2-8 members for a period of 6n and 7days each year at cv with in india and overseas at any given time and all the clubs owned or associated with country club are 5 star and above.in case if the availability is not there or cv resort is not located in particular location, cv will provide an alternative equivalent stay without extra charges. – but the agreement doesn’t say the same.
          • i can use the membership for 365 days a year (It was just mentioned as blue and normal priority)

• free accommodation with free breakfast and snack services.

• free car pickup from airport/train station to the hotel and free car drop from the hotel to the airport and railway station, a travel guide and a personal cab all along your tour (Fuel charges to be paid only) - customer care says there is no such facility.

• free couple passes to the events such as new year eve, valentine’s day, deepavali, dasara etc. – but these are nowhere mentioned in the agreement.

• using the party hall in country club / country vacation with free of cost whenever it is required (Including the electricity, decorations).

• hdfc insurance that covers 6 lakhs (I am not sure about the amount and also the plan - something they cover for me and my wife) with zero premium.

• can avail flat 50% off on bus/air fares by using county membership card, and every month 2 free movie tickets in pvr regardless of the availability.

• rent option if we are not using the vacation, the rent will be arranged by country club agents and i will get around rs. 25000 for that year booking as rented amount.

• if i am not satisfied at any time, i can write a compliant letter to the office where i take the membership and i can cancel the membership at any time. The agents in country club will do the same for me. They will collect only the processing fees. On top of all these things,

I have all the proof (Phone calls recording, mails etc..) to prove that country vacation cheated me by giving false commitment. If required i can share all proofs.
          Mohan s
          Mohan. [protected]@gmail.com
          Aug 20, 2017
          My issue is not been resolved, nobody contacted from country vacations to resolve the issue.
          Jul 29, 2017

This is naveen, i took country vacations membership in 2014 in kukatpalli branch. Actual my fee was 45000, but they deducted 67000 and after lot of follow up they given back 12000, which they have to give. But actyally they have to give 25000. After that one guy (Srikanth reddy) called me and asked me like if i pay amc then he will clear all those. So i paid 10k for amc clearance. Then after he is not picking up the calls. This fraud done by ravi, anil& others from kukatpally branch.

Now i am demanding, my 20k to be get back, then i need replacement for expired vacations. And i need my interest paid to the bank bcoz of these #.
            Jul 27, 2017

Jul 27, 2017
            Updated by Naveen kumar DV
            If anything not happened, i will have to go to consumer court and proceed legally..

[protected] This is the registered mobile number..

I have paid the complete membership fee of 98, 500 and amc amount for 5 years of 24, 000 on nov 2014
              Even after paying the complete amount, membership card is not released and due amount is mentioned in the portal as i have not paid 33, 000.
              Initial policy was taken on 2011 but the full amount is paid on nov 2014, as per the agreement it should be nov 2014 - nov 2024 but in the portal its[protected] which is not fair
              Jul 26, 2017

Sales agent: sulochana ([protected])

I paid rs 95, 000 on 18th june 2017 to country vacations,...

I have received a call on 7th july 2017 to collect gift vouchers at country vacations brand factory kphb 6th phase.

When i went to the company, the executive told they will give presentations about the company for 30 minutes and then they will give me the gift vouchers.

In the presentations he told me i was one among the 116 members who won the gift vouchers and will avail discount in the country club membership and the discount is only for me and only for that day.

He told me if i take membership, i will get the below things.

1) membership will be for 30 years.

2) complimentory 3nights/4 days foreign trip for 4 adults and for 5th member either 50% or completely free and the trip includes free food, bed, guide and cab facilities through out the trip and also 40% discount on flight ticktets.

3) 6 nights and 7 days holidays for 8 adults (Children are not counted) may be national or international every year for 30 years with annual maintenance charges of 6000 per year.

4) if i dont want to use the above holiday, the company will sell the package to some one else and provide me rs 15000 and also i dont have to pay any maintenance charge for that year.

5) in the above 6nights 7 day holiday package, the company will provide free food, bed, guide and cab facilities for 8 adults through out the trip.

6) every year they will provide some 30 spa vouchers.

7) they will provide ac hall for free for family functions. I will just have to pay tax.

8) 2 movie tickets every month.

9) free gym for 2 people for 1 year.

10) free tickets for 8 people in case of any events happening in the city.

11) 5 lakhs medical insurance.

12) 4500 rupees kfc vouchers.

13) 1500 rs brand factory voucher.

14) i can cancel my membership any time and the full money would refunded even though if i would have used any of the above services.

15) the membership money would be deducted after 60 days from the day of membership taken in 36 emis with 0 interest rate.

16) there might be few other promises which i have forgotten and cannot write here.

So thinking i will get all the above services i agreed to take membership and paid 98000 using my hdfc credit card and they told the money will be deducted in 36 months with zero interest rate but i was shocked when the bill was generated, the bill was generated with 12 months emi and with 14 percent interest rate.

After i paid the bill, they took my photo id proof and made me sign on bond without allowing me to read.

Once i reached home, i read the bond papers and realized all the promises made by sales executive are fake and they cheated me.

I have taken the membership on 7th july 2017 and the membership number is cvhyd7club239198.

I have applied for cancellation on 9th july 2017 and asked for refund but still i didn't get any response from them.

I have also registered a complaint in consumer forum portal on 13th july and the reference number is 346092 but till now i have not got any response and the status is just updated to inprocess.

Please help me in getting my total money 98000 along with 14 % interest on emi which i was charged.

The sad part is they have cheated many and still cheating hundreds every day. Please help me in getting my money back and also others from becoming the victims of country vacations.

Gaurav.
                Jul 25, 2017

Aug 05, 2017
                Updated by Gaurav J V
                Hi Team,

I am still not getting any proper update from country vacations, Please help me in getting my hard earned money back.

Gaurav.

My name is durgamahesh kummuru, i got a promotional call on jun 10th 2017 from a random number stating that i have won rs. 30000 of gift hamper from them and asked me to come with my wife and collect. When i went there, it was country vacation/club, sarjapur, marathalli outer ring road, bangalore. They gave me a one hour presentation stating benefits of country vacation membership. During the presentation the sales members who handled me were sathish and raj manoj, they promised me by saying the below false commitments and sold country vacation + club membership for rs. 190, 000 which i have swiped in 4 transactions (Rs. 1, 00, 000 with hdfc bank, rs. 30, 000 with citi bank, rs.30, 000 with sbi bank & rs.30, 000 with amex) credit card, after swiping card they given me pre signed ready agrement and forcing me to sign on that.
                  While signing the membership i have asked to give all the promised offers in the agreement and they said all the special offers will come with an official letter along with the welcome kit and membership card with in 24hrs., but i didn't get any. After all these, i am no longer interested to continue with the country vacation/club membership, kindly treat this as my personal request and cancel my membership with ccil/ country vacations and refund my money at the earliest. Below are the false promises made:-
                  • country vacation/club has close tie up with all the leading banks including citibank and hdfc bank, sbi (Which i have swiped) and will provide me easy 24 months emi option with zero percent processing fees and zero percent interest fee. (I. E., 1, 90, 000/24=8, 000/pm.) – but when i called up credit card bank customer care, i came to know that the charges are applicable and to be paid to bank by me. Later on when i talked to raj manoj, he told me that the emi will be reimbursed by 20 grams gold coin to you within 10 days of providing the credit card statement - which is now here mentioned via country vacations.
                  When emi didn't happen and full amount got deducted i contacted country vacations through mail and phone and mail many a times. But, no reply from them. I was damn pissed off!!

Later emi got approved by requesting by me, after i follow up with the bank.

My next fight is to get the emi interest amount and gold coin/microwave oven, getting membership cards and other things. No response so far, inspite of many mails. They will not lift the phone when i call. Visited koramangala, bangalore branch and they couldn't help asked me to approach the sales manager (Koramangala). But that manager is not at all approachable.. Only during joining, they tell so many things. Afterwards, they don't value customer.
                  • when i called to customer care they told me it is silver + blue member ship card and valid up to 5 years, i got shocked its not worth of 60, 000. Event my friends are having same they paid only rs.55, 000/-
                  • i came to know that they cheated me and they given wrong membership. (See price list as attached)
                  • country vacation offers the stay for 2-8 members for a period of 6n and 7days each year at cv with in india and overseas at any given time and all the clubs owned or associated with country club are 5 star and above.in case if the availability is not there or cv resort is not located in particular location, cv will provide an alternative equivalent stay without extra charges. – but the agreement doesn’t say the same. Also when i checked on country club app, each booking was asking to pay the utility charges which are around rs. 5000 for each booking - no such thing was mentioned in the document and during selling the membership.
                  • they said, an extra 7d & 6n complimentary will be provided each year via dae without any extra cost (Not even taxes since i would be paying amc each year) and can stay in tie up properties like taj, itc grand, leela palace etc..– but it not mentioned anywhere in the agreement. They also said (While selling the membership) that using this you can stay at any place around the world which dae includes. But when i called country vacations' customer care, they told that you will have to pay rs. 7000 to 14000 extra to use that facility. Also when i called dae customer care, they told you will have to pay $229 + taxes to book such hotels.
                  • free accommodation with free breakfast and snack services.
                  • i can use my allowed bookings for that year for rent or i can extend that to next coming year. – agreements doesn’t support this.
                  • free couple passes to the events such as new year eve, valentine’s day, deepavali, dasara etc. – but these are nowhere mentioned in the agreement or in cv website.
                  • if i didn't use the vacation for particular year, then i can move those days to next year without any charge. Also i can borrow my holidays from the next year.
                  • if i am not satisfied at any time, i can write a compliant letter to the office where i take the membership and i can cancel the membership at any time. The agents in country club will do the same for me. They will collect only the processing fees. Apart from all the above, they promised that as a special offer they are giving 4 complementary coupons. I. E., three international paid trips (Singapore, bankok and dubai) and one india paid trip (Bandipur) which includes free accommodation, food, site seeing with guide, pick up/drop and visa processing fees. For dubai, they promised to give flight tickets also for the couple.
                  Visa fees will never be charged for the couple whenever an international trip will be made.
                  This is how your sales people are cheating the customers. Please cancel my membership and refund me my full amount (Rs. 1, 90, 000) at the earliest along with the interest and compensation amount for all this mental torture during the period.

On top of all these things, i met few people who are suffering with same issues with cv.

By seeing all these things, i'm damn sure that future will not be good and i don't want to continue any more with them. I've sent cancellation mail too. But there is no response.

Kindly do needful,

Durgamaehsh kummuru
                  [protected]@gmail.com
                  Jul 22, 2017

Jul 22, 2017
                  Updated by durgamaheshk
                  Please find the price list of country vacations and police complaint raised in Marathahalli police station, Bangalore

Please refer to this link it may helpful to you.

When i visited country club bagalur branch on 1 july, 2017. I had taken a country vacation package of rs.157500 for 10years.in that package i was offered 1 gold card, 1 iphone 7 & 1 holiday of 6d/7n every year was offered.
                    But even after 18 days after from this message"dear debashis das welcome to country club, we recieved your application. Your club membership number is cvbg2club238903" i have not received anything. And on top of it, none of their customer support number work. Every time i call to given numbers i will say that "all their executives are busy" and this status has not changed for last 18 days.
                    So i request a full refund. Kindly help me to get back my money.
                    Jul 20, 2017

My name is Rohit Prajapat,
                      I was called to collect a gift voucher from lucky draw and then when I went to collect it they explained about their membership plans and and As I Paid Rs. 15000/- Via Debit Card to Country Club sarjapur, bengalore Branch
                      and get Voucher for One Week Family Holiday VOUCHER CODE, and 2 years of membership of Gold Gym and etc.
                      But now they are saying I wont be getting anything in 15K and I would have to pay extra 10K.

They are making people fool by giving fake promises.
                      Please take necessary action about customer feed back

Jul 07, 2017

Dear country vacations,
                        I am listing this regarding refund of my amount of Rs.12000. taken towards membership. Almost an year ago. We were informed that we will repay ed in a weeks time but never happened.Mr Anil Chowdary .Mr Venu from country vacations kphb, Malaysia n township branch kept on cheating us .and made us to roam around the office plenty of times since an year. We are planning to lodge a open complaint regarding this matter and take our time to educate innocent people like us so that no one would join country vacations and so your company has to incurr losses and get shut down permanently for cheating common people like us doing a filthy robbery business. Shame on your part to do so...our curses will land your company penniless in very near future.if not answered to our complaints.This is our last attempt for an immediate response from you.
                        Jul 05, 2017

I joined Country vacations on 10th Jun by paying Rs 60, 100/- in Yelahanka branch. Payment was done through CC and branch manager agreed to pay the EMI interest amount and promised me for a Gold Coin/Microwave Owen.

When EMI didn't happen and full amount got deducted I contacted Country vacations through mail and phone and mail many a times. But, no reply from them.I was damn pissed off!!

Later EMI got approved, after I follow up with the Bank.

My next fight is to get the EMI Interest amount and gold coin/microwave oven, getting membership cards and other things. No response so far, inspite of many mails. They will not lift the phone when I call. Visited Shivajinagar branch and they couldn't help asked me to approach the same manager. But that manager is not at all approachable. . Only during joining, they tell so many things. Afterwards, they don't value customer.

On top of all these things, I met few people who are suffering with same issues with CV.

By seeing all these things, I'm damn sure that future will not be good and I don't want to continue any more with them. I've sent cancellation mail too. But there is no response.

Need guidance if any of you faced such issue and got the full refund amount.
                          Jul 04, 2017

Jul 04, 2017
                          Updated by Balaji Krishnappa
                          Very badly, I want this to cancel and refund my amount.
                          we are also fighting for the same. why not all o[censored]s lodge a complaint for the same and issue a legal notice to them?
                            I have taken a country club membership on April 2016 by paying INR. 40, 000/- with membership no. CVBG1CLUB218914 in bangalore,...

I have taken a country vacation membership on 25th june 2017 around 4'o clock by paying inr 50172/- with membership no dt62#2315 in bangalore koramangla branch office, there were two persons who convinced me to become a member of country vacations, name-santosh [protected], the price which will be converted to 24 emis with out interest and processing fee from their end and remaining amount can be paid within 5years that day, i have paid 50172/- by using sbi credit card.
                            I agree to become a member of country vacation membership because long term emi facility without interest and without processing fee.
                            I would request to cancel my country vacations membership and refund my money to credit card,
                            With warm regards,
                            Satyanarayana tummalapalli
                            Phone number:- [protected]
                            Jun 26, 2017

Member Ship ID & Any of facilities are provided Though i have paid 25000 as member ship Fee .
                            I try to contact the staff at kasturinagar branch where i made payment am not getting proper response from their end

Renukaraju K.S
                            I pay 1lakh Rs.last January I buy it. I did cancel in march. that time they told me in June they will deposit in my bank account, now I call them so man times about this, they giving answer each one different. I don't know wat I do. How I get my money back. I will give police complaint may be better. I think this good company, but it'd fraud

Hi sir this is naba from pune membership id ccpu40tclub10lb72033. I was told that i was a lucky winner along with few of my friends and was asked to visit there office in amanora mall pune. Since it was sunday i though of taking a chance and visiting there office. There they start pitching for a club membership. They told that each year i will have two vacation free/minimal amount anywhere in the world. Few will be accommodated by country club property and some will be accommodated by affiliated hotels. Later after getting the membership for 1.45 lac rupees i came to know that they have few properties in few location abroad which we can select and the amount that i needed to pay was almost equal to the amount i had to pay i i book the hotel from website like makemytrip. I was also told that i will get discount on air tickets which later i came to know that was false information. I book 2 week for malayasia paying 24 thousand rupees to country club which later i found out that is equal to same amount i had to pay in makemytrip in the same hotel.

Not only that when ever i ask them for a reservation most of the time there is not availability. I wasted my 1.45 hard earn money and want it back.

Please look into this.