Country Vacations Customer Care

Andhra Pradesh

Good

Country Vacations Complaints & Reviews

Kalyanmoymitra
Ref: Country Vacation Membership # CVKK37GCLUB10LB236971 (Gold Club + 10 Yrs 6N7D Blue U12).

We were cheated by Country Vacation, 123, Rashbihari Connector, Bosepukur Road, Opposite Nilachal Appartment, Kasba, Kolkata, West Bengal 700107 and supposed to made payment & sign the contract.

I have sent the following mail to your customer care on 16th May; Called your customer care on 19th May, again on 22nd May but no response.

Your representative told there is no “hidden cost” but after taking membership, it is almost opposite pole at our discussion.

Please find below some of the point and we do not know what will be the other points in next 10 years.

1) You representative told that you have your own resort as well as from your associated partners in worldwide. The membership is valid for all the resorts (yourself & your partners one).
Never told that we have to pay extra in your associated resorts. It is very shocking and most of the interested place in India & other country, you don’t have your own resorts.
So, we are not at all interested for this plan. Requesting to waive the charges for your associated resorts and make same for all, irrespective of your own or partner’s one. Otherwise we are not able to continue the membership

You have given a “Free Package” in Bangkok but there is no resorts of yourself. Probably we have to pay for staying there. Please clarify. We will not avail this until you make it totally free

2) Your representative told that during staying in resorts, only we have to recharge your fuel tank. Driver, Guide, Car, all are inclusive in the plan. No other cost from pick up to drop location. But now you are telling that we have to pay charges per kilometer to use the car.
If you told earlier, we were not taken the membership. This term is not at all accepted to us. Requesting to make it free as you committed.

3) You representative told that maintenance cost is required Rs. 10, 500=00. Never told that this is “AMC” and required every year (in the year of travelling. Obviously Membership is taken to enjoy holiday: not to stay in home ).That means it is required for every year and for 10 years it is Rs, 1, 0, 5000/=. Surprisingly neither you have discussed in detail nor shown in calculation that we have to pay total plan cost plus this cost. It is huge for me and I am unable to bear it. I can give only one time pay for Rs.10, 500/= for 10 years otherwise we will not be able to utilize this package.

4) You representative told that food charge is fixed Rs. 400.00/600.00/……. As per our choice. Now we heard that it is valid only at your own resorts. In your associated resorts, we will get the discount on Food. As per experience the food charge is too high in this case. The price will exorbitantly high even after discount . Requesting to make the Food charge same for all, irrespective of your own or partner’s resort.

There is so much discrepancy between discussion & present situation.

We are earnestly requesting you to consider our above request otherwise we will not be able to continue the plan.

If it is not at all accepted to you, please let us know your cancellation policy of the membership.
Extremely sorry for the inconvenienced caused.
Thanking You once again.
Best regards

Mrs. Krishna Mitra & Dr.Kalyanmoy Mitra & Krishna
5/2, Babu Bagan Lane; Dhakuria.
Kolkata-700031. West Bengal. India
Ph.[protected];[protected]
Alternate e.mail: [protected]@gmail.com

[May 23, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

kumarys8488

This is Sampath and would like to bring to notice that Country vacations has been misleading and cheating many people with their offers. I was asked to come and pick a gift near Kukatpally Brand Factory. When went to have a look and said that they will be giving 1 hour presentation and later you can pick the gift and leave. This whole one hour these guys have brainwashed every thing that they will offer this and that with complimentary tour package for 3N & 4D. From the same year any 8 family members or friends can travel to any place with In India for 7N & 8D for next 30 years with the membership card. And the membership card will be costing INR 55, 000. Also they promised that the same amount will be converted into easy EMI's with 0% Interest for 36 months. But the fact is they will convert it to only 12 Months with applicable interest rates from bank. Once the amount paid they will automatically convert into 12 months so that we can not raise any dispute with the bank. If travelling is not possible in that year they promised that they will be giving INR 10, 000 as rent for not using the holiday/travel.

Once paid they will provide a contract note and in which none of these promised details will be available and they will never give time to read as well after misleading from the reading topic and will be asking us to sign. Also mentions the membership can be cancelled at any time within 3, 6, 9 months. Once the we read the contract notes it says only cool lay off period for 10 days we can cancel the membership. And the next point it says membership can not be cancelled at any time as the amount paid is not a deposit and can only be transferred to friend or family.

I became prey to Country Vacations on 10th May 2017 after paying the amount and once read the contract notes I was really surprised to see most of the promised were not mentioned in it. So I went by to office on 13th May to cancel the membership none of them responded well. And Mr. Anil who was acting as manager doesn't have any ethics on how to speak with the customer and behaving like crook tells that membership can not be cancelled and can only be transferred else you can do whatever you want. To be surprised he is the branch manager and doesn't hold his official Email Id. Instead he has provided with his personal mail Id and asked us to keep the mail which was done from my end but until now no response from him regarding my request for cancellation.

I have sent an official communication to the customer care team and given written letter at branch office regarding the cancellation and to my surprise none of them responds even with a single word no one picks their phones while calling regarding the cancellation status

To my surprise I have met 3 different people near the location and all of them are awaiting for their amount refund and has been visiting the office since 5-6 months and none of them got success in cancelling their memberships.

I have given a formal written letter and mail communication with in 10 days of time for cancellation and they say the process would take 3 months . I don't understand why the process would take 3 months for the refund. Will they be paying the interest amount to the bank??

My humble request is to take immediate action on these people and to make sure my earned money is refunded back as soon as possible with the membership cancellation.

For any other information please contact me on [protected] / [protected]@gmail.com

Total Amount Paid INR 55, 000.

Membership No: CVHYD7CLUB236741.

Sampath Kumar

[May 18, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Country Vacations — Cheating case of country club membership [Resolved]

Valmiki Sivaramudu
      Hi this is sivaramudu purchased country club membership in KPHB Brand factory but I was totally disappointed due to total...

Ujjal
      Sir
      Dear sir
      This is to inform you that i am ujjal chakraborty and my spouse name sujata chakraborty member of country club vide membership no cvkk1sclub5lb236491.
      On thrusday we went to visit city cenetre 2 country club on invitation. There your country club manager mr subrata singharoy greeted us and told many opportunity of the country club hotel. I was impressed to see that there is country club in dubai as i had a planning to go dubai with my visa i was waiting. I asked mr subrata if i book just now can i go to dubai and stay in country club from tuesday. He replied yes i can visit and stay country club dubai immediatly and within few moments without thinking i paid rs 26000 (Twenty six thousand rupees) for the members ship and i told him that my visa ready. I once again told him if i get my visa on tuesday i must take flight to stay in country club dubai. Now after making repeated calls to him he replied today that no hotel is available till 20th june 2017 which is contrary to what he said before.
      Now i talked with the kolkata customer care office the person says that the concerned person suvendu mistri in charge of kolkata country club is out of office and need 1/2 days to talk.
      The hyderabad country club is not picking up the call now.
      Please help me to get back my money.
      Country club is a cheat company nobody should buy membership form.
      City centre 2 kolkata ground floor they have office
      Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 31, 2018
      resolved as country club provided me voucher in place of money .Thanks Consumer Complain.

[May 08, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

[email protected]
        As per your commitments Our Stay for 7 persons is still waiting inspite of full payment for the same
        At Ujjain you have got booked hotel Suryodya for two days for 7th and 8th of April for seven persons A/C rooms with breakfast and collected full and final payment from my Punjab Nationals Bank Katra Ahluwalia Amritsar through your country club official
        At Indore you got booking at Hotel Mangal City for seven persons with breakfast on 9, 10th of April and collected full and final payment at the country club your office in the presence of my wife Parveen Mittal
        These payments you got full and final
        Time and again you are committing on phone by message that nothing to worry you will get confirmation in a day, in 5 minutes but for the last full week lapsed you did not stood by your commitment only you gave a mail with reference and gave a booking Id which as per your country club customer care centre is not available and is not as per our serial
        On inquiry from both hotels Suryodya and Hotel Mangal City no outstanding booking on the said dates paid or unpaid
        You are requesting once again to send booking vouchers at earliest on or before 12.00pm today otherwise I shall be compelled to take legal recourse to get your commitment fulfilled

Yours truly

Anil Kumar Mittal
        Sent from my iPhone

I am really sorry that i am unable to attend your calls but your bookings had been and you will be receiving your voucher pf confirmation by tomorrow morning.

It has been delayed because from last 4 days i m not in Amritsar due to personal reasons but any how you will getting ur confirmation by tomorrow.kindly cooperate.

Vivek Rai

Branch Incharge,

Amritsar

Country vacation

(A Division Of Country Club India Ltd)

+91-[protected]
        These excuses are there for the last 7days not 4days to get time for the reasons best known to you.

As far as when you got collected money from my office on that day your were not in Amritsar

I have already taken up the issue with authorities and can not take back as you are not giving confirmation of bookings along with facilities available and cash recipes vouchers .

Please take it seriously
        still waiting for my bookings at ujjain ans indore

as I have waited a lot now in my thinking you think you are not in Amritsar as such you can escape from law . Now I am lodging my formal complaint against your unlawful activities done as your incumbent in Amritsar office

Dear Mr mitall,

As per my last conversation with you i have sent you all the bookings of both indore and ujjain but despite of that you lodged a complaint in police that your booking is not done and that was the main reason of cancelling ur booking of indore, I didn't cancelled the booking o[censored]jjain becz i didnt wanted your family to be harrased, and the payment which u did for the booking of indore will be refunded back to you and the Amount is approx 14000 which will be refunded within 30 of april 2016, sir srry to say u i m not escaping from anyone Your matter will be solved as early as possible. Just coporate.

there is no meaning of making me fool since you got the money you tried escape route, I have promised surrender not to lo

lodge complaint till his marriage there after you will see how I deal and get my gold coin of Rs.15000/- and benefit of fully paid

14200/-booking charges. You should give me my bookings on the day you received money keeping your commission aside.

you have not left people at Amritsar office as they shall have to face police in a cheating case of 420 or any other, then I see how your Amritsar office which has become cause of cheating innocent people function.

Do you know I have proof of cheating by club and since today you are not fired and on rolls of club, either any other incumbent or you have to face challan against state under ipc

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 10:34 PM, vivek rai wrote:

[May 04, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Shweta Asthana
          We bought country vacations in 2011 at the cost of 95500 for 5 holidays of 6 night and 7 days. During the discussion they promised a lot of facilities and didn't mentioned anything about the season of holiday or annual maintenance charges (Amc). Post payment they give us the documents which against asked for amc around 8, 000 to 9, 000 against every holiday. We have paid that too again for 5 years holidays.
          Now their demand is to pay amc every year post 5 years holidays.
          Now they are not giving any holiday to us. We never request their offer of country club and during the various occasion communicated to them that we are not interested in club membership. Now they are not ready to provide us any holiday. I would like to bring in your notice too that neither of their located property is having rate of more than 3000 per night. So if we will considered this for 5 holidays it hardly comes to 90000 though we have paid them around 50000 more from the worth.

[Apr 28, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Updated by Shweta Asthana Apr 28, 2017
          Just to update that since last 4 months we are following up with the Country Vacations but they are not reverting back. Now I would like to have my money back only the entire amount I have spend on their vacation plan. My Membership id is CVPU1CLUB5LB98338. I have also logged complain with department of consumer affairs goverment of India. Complaint id is 247579.

Vijaykumar Arepalli
            Hi team,

My membership details:

A vijay kumar
            Cvhyd7tclub226182

Please help me to get my money back. I was paying whole lot interest for that amount as it is my personal loan amount.

Since september 2016, i was struggling to get my money back.

In february i got a mail from [protected]@countryvacationsmail.com saying my cancellation got approved and will be refunded soon. Now its being 3 months, no refund. I called many times but they try to escape some how and also very rude.

Mr anil ([protected]) tricked me to take memeber ship by making all false promises.
            I told them i cannot pay 48000/- amount at one time but they convinced me to patvthrough credit card amd we will convert it to emi as thay have tie up with banks. As my credit card limit is very low, they deducted the amount from my debit card saying that with in one week they will provide a credit card with one lakh limit and will convert into emi and refund my 48000/- to my debit card acccount.

The bank clearly said they cannot provide credit card. Mr anil promised to give the refund back as per my request. But since september 2016 i had been asking and asking no use. I stepped in to office many times and i called 100's of times and to many numbers but no use. I dont know how to get back my money and whom i need to contact.

Before i register a compliant in police station, i am writing to you as a final hope.

Please kindly look into this and help me out. Also kindly acknowledge this email.

Vijay
            [protected]@hotmail.co. Uk

[Apr 23, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

deepamn123
              I took membership basis promise by ur sales agent Imraan for 5 year holiday package for one week every year

The agreement given to me has no mention of this also no details of such are visible under my login

Reply given to me by Imraan on enquiring is the 5 year holiday vouchers would be issued by branch

I have already paid all the fees then why my 5 year holiday vouchers are not issued yet

If all promises are fake pls refund my money back

Deepa
              Membership id CVTH1CLUB235862

[Apr 21, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mohdmust
                It is with great displeasure that i am writing this letter to you to make you aware of the substandard services provided to me by your company.
                On 28th may 2014, your executives lured me into taking your club membership after calling me to collect a ‘free gift’ from your above-mentioned branch office at bangalore. My wife and i were shown some exciting presentations about the facilities offered by your club. Your sales team made several commitments about various amenities that i could avail with this membership (Membership contract dt38#1659) as mentioned below:
                1. Holiday gift voucher (Yet to avail).
                2. Planned vacations and booking before 15 days in advance (Which was not fulfilled).
                3. Insurance covered from hdfc (No news about it)
                In full faith, i made a payment of rs.85, 000 towards this 5 year membership (Rs.14, 000 through debit card +remaining in cash).
                However, i am extremely disappointed with the services i received as none of the above promises were fulfilled by your team. A month after taking the membership, i requested your executives to provide me with a booking in goa but surprisingly, i was told that no booking can be made. So, i had to make my own arrangements and spent rs.15, 000 for my goa trip which defeats the main purpose of taking this membership with your club. Moreover, no membership documents were given to me until recently after several visits and reminders and complaints. I am extremely upset with all this and the pathetic services provided to me and feel totally cheated.
                Since then i have been following-up with your company regarding the cancellation of my membership but i received no response from your company yet. This is totally unacceptable to me and i request you to intervene in the matter and instruct your executives to cancel my membership and refund me a total amount of rs.1 lakh (Rs.85, 000 i paid towards the membership + rs.15, 000 that i spent on my own for my goa trip as your company failed to provide me with the same in spite of being a member with your club).
                I would like to emphasize that:
                 you have been grossly negligent and unprofessional in your approach.
                 i have undergone extreme stress and mental agony because of your deficient service.
                Given the above sequence of events, i request you to take a note of the negligent behavior and deficient services of your employees, cancel my membership and return me the amount of rs.1, 00, 000 immediately. Additionally, i request you to compensate me with an amount of rs.10, 000 for the extreme stress and mental agony you have caused to me.

[Apr 03, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

tobalu4u
                  Hi sir, this is ch shankaraiah goud as amember of your country
                  Vaccations. I have taken a membership on april 20th 2013. But till now i
                  Have not yet received any letter from your side till now. So am not
                  Atisified with this company service. First they said we have to pay only
                  2000 for registration amount out of 125000, so i paid 2000 instantly
                  But after 5 days they call me and said you have to pay another 18000 to
                  Issue permanent cards so i paid that 18000 also. After paying 20, 000
                  Again they call me and said if you pay another 15000 so u'll be getting
                  The permanent cards so i paid total 35000. So now they are not responding
                  Me not issued the cards till now. My membership number
                  :cvhyd3bclub5lb144237

I have been brought into this scam stating many fake offers and made me buy this membership.
                  I just wnated to cancel the membership, but no one answers the call nor emails. All i get is they state to continue the membership and the only time they call me is for amc dues. Please help me in geeting rid of this fraud people

padamraj10
                    I have taken a country club membership on 19th mar 2017 by paying inr. 40, 005/- with membership no. Cvbg1sclub5lb234622 in bangalore, sarjapura road. There were two person who convinced me to become a member of country club.

1. Mr. Darshan - mob: +91 [protected]
                    2. Mrs. Naziya - mob: +91 [protected]

The price which was told for this membership was inr. 79, 005/-. Later i was told to pay inr. 40, 005/- which will be converted to 60 emis without any interest and processing fee from their end and remaining amount can be paid within 4 years from that day.

I had paid inr. 40, 005/- by using two different credit cards. 20, 000/- from one and 20, 005/- from another card.

Below are the transaction ids for the same.

Axis bank:[protected]Inr. 20, 005/-)
                    Hdfc bank:[protected]Inr. 20, 000/-)

I have received the credit card bill of full amount from the bank. It means, these amounts were not converted to emi and i'm not in a position to pay this full amount to the bank.

I agreed to become a membership because of long term emi facility without interest and without processing fee.

I would request you to cancel my country club membership and refund the amount to my credit cards.

I have already submitted same complaint earlier and country vacations has marked it as resolved but it's not resolved. I have not been contacted by any one from country vacations and how they can mark it as resolved. Pl provide the refund and than mark it as resolved.

Warm regards,
                    Padam raj joshi
                    Mob: +91 [protected]

[Apr 02, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Updated by padamraj10 Apr 03, 2017
                    Issue is not resolved, why it's marked as resolved.
                    These two fraudster has cheated me also. And I am also looking forward for my refund. Lets file case against them in consumer court. I have collected sufficient evidence for drag these guys in court of law

Country Vacations — Cancellation of Membership and refund the capitation fee

Gopa Saha1
                      Country Vacations — Cancellation of Country Vacation/Club membership and Refund Money. Membership ID: CVKK1TCLUB10LB222731.br...

Country Vacations — Re Initiated the Case by Cheater Country Vacation & HDFC

nirmalkant
                      Here is my previous complaint - https://www.consumercomplaints.in/country-vacations-cheated-by-country-vacation-...br...

Sangeeya
                      I am mrs sangeeta sain from jaipur i opt your membership by payung rs 78000/- on[protected], membership no is zdt/zpdt/cva/cv 104#4111.
                      They commit me to avail the gym dacility of gold gym at vaishali nagar jaipur by showing the registration slip only, today i asked to cc of gold gym and mr farukh (Cv jaipur crystal palm) now he is saying that they dont have tie up with vaishali gym so i have tp go at malviya nagar gym which is 18-20km far from my house, at the time of giving the membership they gave so many options of services but now for first service i found them to cheat the customer they are miss leading and giving falls comitment to give the membership.
                      Now i dont want to continue this membership, i want my money back..

[Mar 24, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Updated by Sangeeya Aug 19, 2017
                      I talked again with Pooja from CV and she commit to refund in 90 days but still I didn't get my money back and now Nighter she received my call nor she responding on landline and on email as well..
                      Less then 0 if there is rating i would give that..
                      Fake people, falls commitment, wrong information, 0 customer care support is there...

aashi2708
                        I am Satish Singh from Ahmedabad, this is regarding a cheating issue by Country Vacations. My Membership number is CVAH2TCLUB222585.
                        In month of July 2016, I have been chosen by your company for the membership in Rs. 48000. During the introductory session which I have attended with my family at Ahmadabad branch i had denied to take the membership as I could not afford to pay the whole amount together.

Mr. Mohamed (CV, Ahmedabad branch) offered me a scheme in front of my family and other CV members present there, as per which i have to pay the member ship amount of Rs. 48000 in EMI of Rs. 2000 a month. only because of this scheme of EMI offered to me I have agreed to take the membership.

Mr. Mohamed deducted Rs. 30000 form my debit card initially (which made my account balance 0) and assured me that within 2 working days whole amount will be refunded in my account with the deduction of Rs. 2000 as the initial month EMI after which from next month EMI of Rs. 2000 will autodebited.

During this when I got a welcome call from your head office after the initial payment, Mr. Mohamed told me that not to inform CV head office that i will be paying the amount in EMI's.

When the refund didn't came even after a month of his assurance i felt cheated and decided to discontinue the membership as it was not at all possible for me to afford this without the EMI scheme and Mr. Mohamed was fully aware of this condition. So, I contacted him, he told me that he will arrange the refund with the deduction of some amount in few days. This also didn't happened.

Then he told that he regularly gets walkin customer, so he will arrange a customer for me to transfer my membership and as expected there is no outcome of that also.

I had written a mail to you for membership transfer. The member was suggested by Mr. Mohamed.

Since I have initiated for the cancellation of membership, 8 months have passed and no solution has come for the issue.

During this 8 months I have been in constant touch with Mr. Mohamed for the resolution of the issue. But, every time promises done but nothing happened.

When I asked Mr. Mohamed that whether I should contact some one else for the solution, his response was that If i contact some one else there will be no chance for getting the refund.

After taking the membership I have received call many times from your head office for the payment of the remaining Rs. 18000 of the membership. And every time I have told you guys to contact Mr. Mohamed that the remaining amount will be payed by the member to which membership will be transferred.

I have not availed a single benefit of the membership till now, as i didn't wanted to.

It was very very hard for me to manage in these 8 months due to other important commitments.

From last 8 months many solutions promised but nothing happened.I am feeling cheated now and hence escalating this further.
                        This issue was promised to be solved in 2 days and now 8 months have passed. You can imagine how it can impact the credibility of your company.

Now Country Vacations Head office is also supporting Mr. Mohamed in his doings and not willing to resolve my issue.

Kindly guide me how to get my cheated money back from this fraud organization.

[Mar 16, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

nileshn07
                          My member ship # CVBG1TCLUB5LB232952

I made a payment of 50000/- I was told it was life time free card, when i received the kit it says i need to pay 1lakh. and yearly maintenance of 8500/- which was not told to me at time of payment .i was promised free gym at gold's gym, snapfitness but non available, Please help me to get money from country vacations. I know i made a mistake paying money to them.

[Mar 06, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Siddhesh Surve
                            Im siddhesh surve
                            Membership no - cvgk37v10lb229510
                            I have paid 50000 advance on dec 03 2016 for membership of 10yrs 6n7d blue u12

Before purchasing the membership i was assured that i will be getting 6n7d trip to singapore which i had planned in advance.. After paying the advance they are saying that i won't get any international trip unless i pay entire 1.47 lac.. Also i have received acknowledgement of just 25k.. After argument for around 1week they told me i wud get trip of 3n4d which was ok.. Then i asked them to atleast club this trip with bali.. After a time of around 1 more week i was told that it won't be possible as wen singapore property is available then bali was not and vice versa.. Many silly reasons are still put up as the reservation dept is closed today, the guy who books the trip is on leave today, we will get back to u soon and no call for 2-3 days.. They assume that we are fools to follow up continuously for our trip.. Even central customer care is not taking any action against them.. Pathetic service.. At this moment they are not even bothered to call back.. I want my 50000 rs refund.. Plz help out.. Hope consumer forum looks after this.. Im ready to pay 10% of the amount which is blocked at the moment..

[Feb 17, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Country Vacations — Surrender the membership

Ramesh Chinchalkar
                              Dear customer service,

Myself Ramesh P.
                              I have taken the country club membership of Rs.50000 on[protected]....

Praveen971
                              I am Praveen, this is regarding cancellation of my membership in Country Vacation(a division of Country Club) which I opted on 13th Feb 2017 at Koramangala Branch, Bengaluru. I have already paid Rs. 55, 000 out of Rs.1, 20, 000 on 13 Feb 2017 and Rs.65, 000 yet to be paid for lifetime membership in Country Club. After reading all the reviews from many of the Consumer Forums and witnessing unreliable, non-stable and false promises, I badly want to cancel this membership and want CV to refund the amount.

Membership Number : CVBG1TCLUB5LB233175
                              Date of the Incident : 13-Feb-2017

On 13th Feb 2017, I got a call that I won a lucky coupon which I dropped in one of the mall in Bangalore and I can collect it from their office. I decided to go there and on reaching, they asked to attend 45 minutes of presentation then they started explaining about their holiday package for hours and I decided to take by looking into the facilities explained by them and later they started giving many offers and they claimed that I am one of the selected families in 119 and they are giving some privileged offers to us which we will not get if we are not taking that day itself etc. I have listed the offers below as a note and it is very attractive but unbelievable, they were pressurizing us to take the decision that point in time by brain washing left and right and it was almost 9.30 PM in the evening and unfortunately I believed on what they said and paid Rs.55, 000 for the holiday package using my HDFC credit card (Rs.45, 172) and S.B.I Credit Card (Rs. 10, 000).Later they have provided the agreement form to sign which I couldn’t read completely as it was already 10 PM. Later after reaching home I went through agreement which doesn’t have anything they offered and some contents are completely opposite. After looking into the consumer complaints, I could realize that the same is going to happen with me as well and I am sure that the country club was bluffing about the lucky coupon, selected families, gifts, privileged membership which is for two generation and many more.

Offers given by them are,

1) Using Gym for lifetime free which are already tied up with Country Club. Actually the sales person told that the well known Gym “SnapFitness” is tied up with country club. We can use it for lifetime free. But when I enquired with “SnapFitness”, they told like there is no such tie up with Country Club. This is a false promise made by one of the sales person Santhosh ([protected]) of Country Vacations, Koramangla Branch, Bangalore.

2) I paid Rs 45, 000 by opting EMI for 24 months through HDFC credit card. But the EMI is converted to 12 months.

3) Santhosh(sales person) assured that annual maintenance charge of Rs.8, 500 should be paid only during holiday bookings. But the next day we got a mail from Country Vacations saying Annual Maintenance Charge is payable irrespective o[censored]sage. This is again the false promise made by Santhosh.

4) There is pickup / drop/ sightseeing free service. But Consumer Complaint blogs says they are being charged for all the services.

5) 40% allowance in the flight charges (Domestic and international).

6) I can use the membership for 365 days a year 24/7. Using the country club membership lifetime for free.

7) My package Includes 6 nights/7 days vacation all over India + 5 Asian countries.

8) Free accommodation with free breakfast services.

9) 20% discount on all the food in the country club restaurant or free cook services.

10) No need to pay the maintenance charge for the year if the vacations are not used.

11) No other charge or Fee in the Country club membership for life time.

12) Collect the country club card for the Kid in future for free.

13) I can use the country club / country vacation cards for my friends or relations.

14) Using the party hall in country club / country vacation with free of cost (including the electricity, decorations).

15) Free passes for the special events that are organized or happening in your clubs.

16) I can transfer my membership. The agents in country club will do the same for me.

17)I can get total 30 SPA coupons (12 for husband + 12 for wife + 6 for others) and etc.

18) Santhosh(sales person) did not mentioned that annual maintenance charge (AMC) will increase by 15% every 3 years on the last paid AMC without prior notice. This was the incomplete information given by him.

They are fraud people
                              Praveen971's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 1, 2017
                              one should learn from them how to cheat innocent people. should take a course of doing fraud from them, cheating is there daily business...They are very good liers..

Country Vacations — Cancellation of membership and refund of the money

Arsha Jose
                                Dear sir, this is jose & country vacation people gave this membership id no: cvbg1tclub5lb233045 following is the
                                br...