Country Vacations Complaints & Reviews

2.5
Last updated Nov 30, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Country Vacations

Having problems with Country Vacations?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Country Vacations customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Country Vacations reviews & complaints (586)

After 3 months of paying for membership now i got to know of your site.

My story is no different from others. Same i paid 160000/- ₹ on 7 th jan 2018. I got call by ur customer care on 12th stating my details. And surprisingly some new points came to know of my package for e. G. 1) big point amc charges 12500/-₹ yearly of which we dont pay will not be able to enjoy benefit of clubing and holiday. Of which i was not inform accordingly...2) 15 weeks holiday any time of which i was told from your manager here in dis call i came to know only 10 yrs holiday that to some 10 week...3)... About ur club der is nothing special benefit for member... Which again falsely commited by your aundh branch.

I have done my formality to cancel within a day after your call center confirmation call of membership was done. But same reply o[censored]r company policy cant refund or cancel was told.

Now i dont know how this website work for customer complaints, but add me and check my details.

Last but not the least if my matter is considered for solving and refunding my money. I will provide many recording and video of your branch and manager of their false promises which i have as proof to prove my point.

My email id :- [protected]@rediffmail.com
Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchase 5 yr membershi in pune office on 14 Nov, 2017 and send an email and post a letter to cancellation membership agreement on 15 Nov 2017 on 24 march 2018 120 days completed and now 15 days more completed but yet refund is pending ...when i called to central customercare they cant give satisfy answer ...So plz do something,
    If they cant solve my problem I wish to use legal way like consumer forum or fraud case againsy coutry Vacation...

Dear sir
      I am member of country club of india i have taken member ship in 2005 now whenever i want to book my holiday the staff is not booking the holiday without meal voucher for which they charge 1000 per day per person this is cheating they are doing by making it to compulsory buy the product without which i cant book my own holiday which i purchased for 30 years @3.5 lac.

Another thing they charge amc which i paid till 2019 despite that they have not updated into the system so i cant book. Whenever i am calling for booking the staff says you have to call amc dept which they dont know the contact numbers also.
      I am facing bothe the problems pls resovlve as ap.

On 11.03.2018 we were offered to purchase country club international holiday club membership with the facility for enjoying some benefits which includes 7 days and 6 nights vacations at their 4000 resorts spread over domestic and international destinations every year free of cost for 10 years,
        The representatives of country club made misleading statements and showed some fake pictures of resorts and clubs and lured us with the idea of having to avail the facilities free of cost on a one time investment of rs.1, 10, 000 and made me sign several documents without giving enough time to go through the terms and conditions or do a through research about the company to decide if i wanted to purchase the membership.

It is noteworthy to mention that the country club representative assured me that i could revoke the agreement within 10 days “cooling off” period since country club is a member of airda. On believing the representatives of country club i signed the documents and paid the amount under the pretext that i would have 10 days time to revoke the offer. However, after a through research about the company i came to know about the fraudulent practices of the company and hence immediately emailed country club on 12.03.2016 that i wish to revoke the offer and requested a refund of of the paid amount.

Having detected the offers as per clause 39 and 44 it is stated that the offer made was a bogus offer since the representative gave an entirely different picture of the offer and mislead me with alluring offers and statements. The representative never informed us of the hidden costs, including the payments to be made at the properties when availing the holidays.

Even though i was assured by the salesperson that the membership can be cancelled within the 10 day cooling off period, i received the following response from country club after sending them the cancellation email the very next day after buying the membership:

"we would like to inform you that the membership fees is not a deposit and non refundable as per the company policy & we have generated your membership post finalizing all the benefits as listed and duly signed by you the agreement."

This is a direct violation of airda regulations, and directly proves that the assurances made by the salesperson were all bogus. I would like to cancel the membership and get my refund as soon as possible.

This is Siva Govinda Raju, during taking membership on 22nd July 2016 the executives made a false commitments and promises regarding further assistance. But there is no response from their end and denying to pickup the calls atleast for booking a resort. And from head office there is none of the people are aware about the offers providing in bangalore.
          Earlier i had sent an email to Asst. Customer care Manager

The manger who dealed with me was SUNDAR REDDY and the executive was Sangeetha..

I would like to refund my entire amount of 1, 30, 000 INR.
          Please resolve my issue ASAP.

sgovindaraju.[protected]@gmail.com
          Mob:- [protected].

I, subrata garain, membership number cvkkitclub10lb230501, want to complain against country vacations. I had booked for a trip to andaman on 24/12/2016 and paid rs 25000 for availing the trip. However, they did not provide us the trip nor did they refund the money. They were continuously telling that the money will be repaid within a year, but it was all a fraud case. I thus don't want to avail any trip to anywhere with this club and immediately want the money back.

This is k. Sai kumar, me and my wife went to country club on 25 feb 2018. There those people explained about the benefits and convinced me to purchase the memberhip. Manager name is santosh who gave info and took money of[protected] in credit card and 15000 in form of cheque). He was promised that he will give issue a credit card of limit of 1 lakh and told me that he will swipe the memeberdhip amount of 55k and said that he will refund 25000 in form of cash which i paid of 25 feb 18. He gave assurance that he will return amount 25000 by 07mar18. But till now i didnt get any reponse from him and escaping from the situation by saying wrong info and dates. I was lost the hope totally, i need to cancel membership. Mangaer spoke in rude way and said that i wont give single penny and do what ever you want just go to hell.

This is my case. Please do needful
              Mar 16, 2018
              They did not respond anymore and nothing steps taken by them till now. They did not call me or mail me till and now the manager is shouting at me and using abusive language that go to hell i do not give any refund.His name is santosh, begumpet branch. They did not explain about the cancellation policy and now they are telling how did you sign blindly, but i do not know exactly that they have option of cancelling membership within 10 days from the date of membership but that manager is misguided me cheated me and now he is not allowing to cancel and not giving money back. contact no. of manager santosh :9676959095 please take action on him asap.
              Country club is totally fraud company... They always give some excuses when we ask for the cancellation of the membership...even we have not use their any propt they send us maintenance charges of their property...

Hi CV team,

Membership - 242540, Name - Shaik Peera, Reg mobile -[protected], email - [protected]@gmail.com

I have taken membership on Sep 23rd 2017, and cancelled on Sep 25th 2017. I have cencelled within 10days, that is in KOOL OF PERIOD as per company terms and conditions. And after 120 days I should get the refund after deduction of 3, 800 rupees in the total amount. But still refund is not settled.

I am keep calling to the central customer care, they are saying to wait some more time, and said to visit the local branch to meet manager TILAKA (Bangalore Shivajinagar branch).

So I am keep visiting local branch, but she is also keep saying to wait for some time.

Again 9th March 2018 I have visited, TILAKA is said to bring one member in place of me. Why should I do this?, I have cancelled within Kool of period only, I haven't cancelled out of the kool of period days and I am not requesting, it is my right to get the cancellation refund without any terms(only cancellation fee 3, 800 I will loss)

I don't know why Tilaka is saying to me that way. I am requesting the higher authority take charge on this, and please do not behave same way to other people. We are humans, all we are living for the food, not to make money by cheating or fraud.

I don't know how do I react on this issue, I am really frustrated with your team's behavior. And please do the refund soon.

Shaik Peera
                Nov 27, 2018
                Updated by ShaikQ786

I am keep following to the company executives and officials to get the refund from past 14 months.I am keep writing the emails about refund and the country vacations team intentionally delaying my refund. These guys are not all replying to emails even.

The Legal Officer has mailed me in Aug 2018 that the refund is processed and it would be done in next 10days, but 3 months are passed still I haven't got the refund.

And the Charge Back Officer talked to me before Diwali, and she said we are looking to it. But still no reply.

I am really frustrated with this team and I am ready to go for a legal fight against the Country vacations Company.

I am requesting your team to check with the company officials about my Refund.

Thank you.
                Hi shaik, we are also facing the same problem. Can you share your number we can have a talk .

I paid 1, 65, 000/- to country vacations. My agreement number : dt 41#3958

Member ship id: cvbglgclub10lb249545

Paid date:march 3rd 2018... Dispute raised: march 5th 2018.

13 properties available in bangalore:

Very important: they promised property at hosa road junction, with overall 13 properties available in bangalore.

Fact: they promised 13 properties in bangalore, but only sarjapur is active whereas others (Only six) under renovation (New properties) in bangalore. That too only six properties are available of which only one is active in bangalore. Iam staying at hosa road junction, signed agreement only after confirming 10 times with them. But property itself is not available, even my registered house address with hsbc credit card is also hosa road junction. How can i utilize gym/tawalkars available in sarjapur when it is 25kms far away from my home.

Karate, swimming, bowling, archery aerobics, zumba & cooking classes activities:

Promised: karate, swimming, bowling, archery availability for kids and adults.

Fact: no where in the world they have bowling/archery facilities available in their properties. Karate and swimming classes are available only for kids, that too only in summer (Until now not sure of all details). They don’t have aerobics, zumba anywhere in their properties.

Gold/platinum membership:

Promised: to activate platinum membership which is for 30 yrs for 165000 rs.

Fact: they activated only gold membership which is for 10years.

Spa availability on all days throughout year:

Promised: they promised spa on all days throughout year for both male and female.

Fact: no spa available for women at any point of time. Tried booking for it but failed as it is not available anywhere.

10 days’ vacation free accommodation:

Promised: they promised 10 days free accommodation in a country vacation membership. Accommodation without any charges for all 10 days in a year. They told amc was optional.

Fact: but they activated only 6days/7nights only. And now asking for amc (Extra charges) for availing vacation. I paid 10500 as amc as part of 165000, but now they are asking for all years to be paid which will be one lakh more. And vacations are booked only for weekdays. We cannot have vacations in weekends. Completely disappointed as iam a working employee, can’t afford to take that many leaves. After talking to their customer care/reservation counter, amc is mandatory.

Sightseeing free:

Promised: free sight-seeing offered before payment in both national and international vacation.

Fact: sight-seeing not free, when i called them they asked me to pay fuel + driver charges extra. Asked pay now before booking, when i called their customer care for reservation.

Resale/rent options after 2 years:

Promised: if we are not satisfied with services, we can sell our membership or rent it out.

Fact: such process is not at all existing in their company as employees are all leaving in less than six months always, only the same sales executive has to do a resale/rent else others can’t do it. Company has not provided any such mail id /process in agreement.

Nazia — sales manager promised us ([protected])

Uday — (Sales person) mobile number: ([protected])

I am not happy with the facilities also as they are not clean and have seen unethical (Not for family) things happening in their restrooms.

They gave agreement only after payment. They didn't even allow us to talk to others or browse internet, not allowed us to walk out of room. They kept in a room where even mobile connection was not available, in a basement room. Even today the situation is same.

After talking to customer care, head office executives i got to know of facts. So raised a dispute immediately.

Earlier also lot incidents happened like this, got to know through internet/friends.

Please let me know if you need more details.

Thanks and regards,
                  M. Usha subba rama krishna.

Hi friends,

I am facing cancellation problem with central customer care and local branches, they are playing game like tom and jerry with customers.

Whoever is ready to go with me, call me [protected]. And lets plan to go for a dharna in front of any local branch. They are making customers by giving fake information and they making money as much as they get from member.

Lets call media for the same, lets invest some money for this, so the ceo of country vacations "siddharth reddy" could respond for the same.

And they will not do same in future for any, they are making people bakara and they making money.

Understand me and lets take one/two day leave from our employer and lets join/go for one cause, lets do it peacefully. Which our neighbors will not face this in future.
                    Mar 05, 2018
                    Updated by ShaikQ786
                    I haven't got any reply from the Country Vacations team yet. Please help me on this.

They are really big frauds, I am not getting how to handle those people.

The central customer care team is keep saying wait for some time we will refund the amount.

I dont know how many are there in Bangalore/India like me cheated by these fellows.

Please help me from these buggers.

Shaik
                    Mar 06, 2018
                    Updated by ShaikQ786
                    My membership no is 242540, membership is forcefully and with false information allocated by company executive on 23/09/2017. Later I found that they said false information about the transfer policy which is non transferable by company risk, it can be transferable if we bring any person (That is personal contacts only rule). So while making me member the executives are not given the right info. After becoming member I got welcome call from central branch, in that call I got that it is transferable to only personal contacts.

So finally I decided that its like a fraud information, and on 25/09/2017 I have emailed and called (Within the kool of period) central customer care and told all the problem I faced, then the customer care executive Rajshekar said as per my email and telephonic the cancellation request is received and forwarded to concern department.

But till now I dint get any status about the cancellation, but in the due period from 25th Sep 2017 to till today I have called many times to customer care. They keep saying wait for some time, Some times they are ignoring my call, not at all picking.

I am looking for refund, 1 and half month its passed after my KOOL of Period over, but still no respond from the company .

So thinking to go for a legal case against CV company.
                    Iam affraid i booked and paid 100000 rupee plz atleast u query abt tis and contact in tis [protected] plz do needful i need my amount back as i thing he is a fraud. His name is akshay. And contact number is now switched off showing plz help out in tis.plz pl.pl help help help help help help help help help help help help plz plz plz plz pl plz
                    ShaikQ786's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 6, 2018
                    Where are you from, if Bangalore which branch you took the Membership.

If you were cancelled in the Kool of Period lets go for DHARNA infront of any BRANCH in the Bangalore city.

Lets all talk and join one day and lets go for DO it, at same time lets call Media, so CV CEO also will come down to resolve the issues, there are many people facing this kind of problem
                    Hi we have cancelled in cool off period and Ms Thilakavati from shivaji nagar branch us not ready to refund our money its been 180 days now . We are in for dharna
                    Thanks for your support and lets meet tomorrow if possible at Shivajinagar Kamath Hotel.

So lets go Ploice station first and lets give information to Police then lets see.

These people are doing so much fraud. Their moto is to make money from Middle class families who wont take their much services(Of course that also is not proper I have seen many complaints for the same.)

If we join around 10 people and if we do FASTING and DHARNA infront of their Office for 2-3 days they will come down, and we have to call Media for the same, then Entire INDIA people will be aware of this and they wont join in future.

Reply me over phone
                    I am also a Victim from bangalore - my contact number -[protected]
                    Hi Vinu,

Thanks for your reply, I have one more Victim for the same issue, Lets join this weekend and lets go together and lets file a case against the company.

Reach me on [protected]@gmail.com or [protected]
                    Hi Everyone,

Can you please let me know if the issue was resolved or not?
                    I am a new victim of these people.

Any information will help here.

Hello every one, we joined country vacations in dec 2013 and paid 1, 52, 000/-. Your membership of the country club and vacations. Because of they are giving me fake promises, offers and told me so much of lies by sales person, due to that argument is happen in my family, after that i called to sales guy to discontinue my membership and refund for money. I have not used single vacation and the promises that these guys made are beyond any one imagination. Ground reality is every promise is false promise. We are fighting for 5 years for refund and till now single rupee has not refunded.

Please don't choose country vacations and they are biggest cheaters in the india. Hope these guys will caught soon by mr. Narendra modi. I already dropped this information to narendra modi & pmo office on this issue and hopefully this will get sorted soon and this company will be closed and save innocent people like us.

Name : mr naredla maruthi ramakrishna
                      Membership number cvhyd5bgclub30lb162834
                      Mobile no - +91 [protected]
                      Feb 28, 2018
                      Updated by Rama Krishna Naredla
                      Hello Team, This is Rama Krishna and member of your country vacations .i have taken a membership on Oct 2013 in Begumpet. Mr Afzar and Banu were sales executives. We paid 1, 52, 000 ruppee's half amount via debit card and other hal[censored]sing credit card. They promised us there wont be any interest for EMI conversion on my credit card but i am still paying interests. False promisis: 1. EMI Conversion on my credit card and Country vacation Team told there wont be any interest but that is false, i am paying interest. 2. They told we will get Membership cards for my parents but till now we didnot receive it. 3. They informed, we get complimentary for Dubai, Singapore tickets along with holidays but till now we didnot receive it. 4, They informed us we get Tirupati, shirdi trips but no update. 5. They informed us we get complimentary for Medcal - Country Vacations but not update. 6. We tried booking for holidays but we never get reservations and customer care told us they don't have available rooms. 7. Internet online booking is not working and it is blocked. 8. They also told about plot but no responses after that. 9. They told we can transfer memberships also and we tried no luck. Every promise is false promise and we cannot cancel it also. Country Vacations and Country Club is big cheater, please dont buy it. You can call me on my mobile if you want more details. - +91 [protected] IMPORTANT - Neither customer care nor sales excutives responding now. No one respond to emails. No one talk about any thing now. DONT BUY Any packages from country vacations / country club. It is all false

After multiple requests / Calls to Country Vacations customer support and specifically Mr Afzar, he prmosied to refund Money. But till now there is no response even he said this will be done almost 2 months Back.

I am really not sure what you guys promise and will keep your promises or not.

Request to every One, please don't buy any thing from Country vacations as they are BIG Cheaters and don't trust Mr Afzar and any sales person from country vacations and country club

Name : Mr NAREDLA MARUTHI RAMAKRISHNA
                      Membership Number CVHYD5BGCLUB30LB162834
                      Mobile No - +91 [protected]

Best Regards
                      Rama Krishna Naredla
                      Mobile No - 91 [protected]

Respected sir/ madam,
                        My name is giramallappa algur and i am from bangalore. I had paid 50000 rupees and purchased your membership of the country club on 03 september 2017. Because of they are giving me fake promises, offers and told me so much of lies by harish, due to that argument is happen in my family, after that i called to harish and discussed he told me rise a dispute form though your bank, more than 5 months over, i cannot take it and hence, i want to cancel my membership. I request you to cancel my membership and refund my money. I had paid through credit card an amount of 50, 000.

My membership no is 242540, i have paid 68, 800 rs on 23/09/2017 for country vacations membership. Later i found that they said false information about the transfer policy which is non transferable by company risk, it can be transferable if we bring any person (That is personal contacts only rule). So while making me member the executives are not given the right info. After becoming member i got welcome call, in that call i got that it is transferable to only personal contacts.

So finally we decided that its like a fraud information, and on 25th sep 2017i have emailed and called (Within the kool of period) central customer care and told all the problem i faced, then the customer care executive rajshekar said as per my email and telephonic the cancellation request is received and forwarded to concern department.

But till now i dint get any status about the cancellation, but in the due period from 25th sep 2017 to till today i have called many times to customer care. They keep saying wait for some time.

I am thinking to go legal case against company. Any body ca nhelp on the same.
                          Mar 04, 2018
                          Updated by ShaikQ786
                          I have received your email about my query is forwarded to Country Vacations team...

But I haven't got the call from Country Vacations team yet.

I am keep calling to Central customer care(Hyd), they saying that they have forwarded my cancellation request to concern local team(Bang). So I have visited local branch(shivajinagar, Bang).

Local branch team is saying that they haven't received any update from central department about my cancellation request.

So please help on this. I am ready to take this case legally. Can you please guide me what steps I follow to do the same.

They call you and keep calling you for weeks saying they have gifts worth 25000 rs and they try to fetch your personal details in 30 minute presentation. And they show you fake booklets to convince you that all that property belongs to them. They also stop discussing their loot with others saying that that’s their se term norms. The gift they give is jaunt a piece of #. Open loot!!

We should not give our contact numbers to any of sales executives in malls or public places who claim us gifts and related things. Next time you see them better ignore them.

Respected sir/ madam,
                              My name is rajneet kaur and i am from chandigarh. I had purchased your membership of the country club. Because of some family issue, i cannot take it and hence, i want to cancel my membership. I request you to cancel my membership and refund my money. I had paid through credit card an amount of 50, 000. At that time, when the officials were convincing me to buy the membership, my husband was not agreeing to buy it, still, i paid the money, and now when i am back home, my husband argued with me. Sir, i don’t want my married life to get hampered because of it. It is a request from the bottom of my heart to you to cancel my membership and refund my money. I have just joined today and it will approximately take 10-15 days for the whole kit to be reached. I believe something can be done. All rests in your hand. Thank you for spending your precious time on this. Please look into this matter.
                              Hoping for a favourable response!
                              Rajneet kaur
                              [protected]@yahoo.com

This is vinu s, i took an international vacation package on 12 february 2018 (With day offer) as per the promises and discussions with bangalore country vacations team (Ruben /ranjan /harish) held at country club belandur, bangalore. They advised /forced me to sign a basic sale agreement and promised me that it will be will be upgraded to international gold vacation package and life time membership with bonus benefits once my member user id and password is generated. Later i found that all the offers and promises are fake and bangalore country club/ vacation team cheated me. Please cancel my membership and refund my full amount 225000 rs at the earliest as this is act /case of fraud and cheating. Membership name :vinu s.. Membership id : cvbg1sclub5lb248895
                                Feb 14, 2018
                                Registered phone number [protected]
                                Feb 14, 2018
                                Updated by Vinu S
                                Just now I got a call from a person, introduced himself as DEEPAK - Phone-+91 [protected] from country club asking for any nationalised bank card number to refund the amount . He told me that amount refund/reversal to private banks or to my HDFC credit card is not possible . He is not ready to share any information regarding refund on email . Is it safe to share debit card number ?
                                Feb 25, 2018
                                Updated by Vinu S
                                Is there any update from Country Vacations customer support ?
                                Mar 07, 2018
                                Updated by Vinu S
                                Issue is not yet resolved . I have not received any refund from Country Vacations/Club.

This is kiran kumar b i haven’t used the country club services till date since i became the member nor i’m not interested in using it because of false statement provided by your sales person. I would like to request for the cancellation of my membership from the country club. I am forced to cancel the membership due to some false promise given by the sales/marketing team manager and i am not interested to use any club activities in the future.in agreement paper, its clearly mentioned that i can cancel my scheme in the cool of period 10 days. I have taken this scheme on 11th feb 2018. So, i am putting my papers for cancellation the scheme and i want my full amount (Paid 25000 initial amount) to be refunded at the earliest.

I’ve tried to reach customer care several times to cancel my membership. Reaching the customer care by phone is really not possible. They keep on hold and put on the audio to listen about country club.

So, here i’m dropping a mail to you guys to please cancel my membership and refund my full amount, before taking any legal actions.

Membership no: cvbg2club248820
                                  Issue date: 12th feb 2018.
                                  Registered ph. No : [protected]
                                  Alternative ph. No : [protected]

Hi team,

As per country vacations /country club agreement policy, it was mentioned that customer will be getting...

I have taken country vacations membership cvhyd5club30lb228867by paying rs1, 90, 000 on 19. Nov.2016. I was told its an international vacations where i can use the holiday in almost all the countries. But to my surprise it is present only in bangkok, singapore and dubai. When i ask them they wont answer or give excuse. Recently they said they will give life time amc free if i clear the dues. I cleared.. Now they say.. Its not possible. Just to collect the dues employee has stated that. And also they said the holidays i[censored]nused will be carry forwarded but to my surprise they are getting expired every year. If asked,, they say no worry sir, nothing happens. Or else they wont answer or change the number or will switch off the phones. Customer care phones are always busy. No where to go.. No one to resolve the issues. Its very irritating to be part with country club. The employees for the incentives make it very complex with false promises and abscond. I want my money back. Just hate to be with country club with such a poor employees. I wanted all the victims to come together and make a representation. My number is [protected]
                                    no representative has contacted in related with the complaint that i have raised with you. kindly pursue

On 2nd Dec 2017, we have been dragged into a false promise of providing various services with Country Vacations and after...