Country Vacations

Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Good

Country Vacations Complaints & Reviews

I Mr V.Venkatesh from Nirmal District. I am a member of Country Vacations Hyderabad Branch. I have paid 2, 50, 000/- towards land and 60, 000/- towards gold coupons and till now did not receive either of them. I have been contacting them and even visited the office couple of times but their response is very poor and they are not even respecting their customers. So I want the documents of the land as well as gold coupons immediately or else I will withdraw my membership. This is a serious issue because I am not the only customer who is cheated. There are a lot of customers who is been cheated and waiting for justice.
notified about the posted complaint.
Member Ship ID & Any of facilities are provided Though i have paid 25000 as member ship Fee .
I try to contact the staff at kasturinagar branch where i made payment am not getting proper response from their end

Renukaraju K.S
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am vijaya durga physically challenged women (Hearing handicapped) from udupi staying in mysore along with my husband sh. Vishwanath n. I am giving my husband’s contact number ([protected]) for communication because of my physical disability. On 09.06.2017 my husband got a call from country club that i won a lucky coupon which i dropped in big bazaar and mega more store mysore and we can collect it from their office in ramaswamy circle mysore. My husband have got around 20 calls repeatedly and we decided to go there and on reaching, they started explaining about their holiday package for hours and we refused to take and later they took to another room and started giving many offers and they claimed that we are one of the selected families and they are giving some privileged offers to us which we will not get if we are not taking that day itself etc. They were pressurizing us to take the decision that point in time by brain washing left and right and it was almost 9 pm in the evening and unfortunately we believed on what they said and paid rs. 50, 000/- for the holiday package using my husband’s sbi maestro debit card.
    Later they have provided the agreement form to sign which i couldn’t read completely as we went along with our two small children aged 8 and 5 years and i was carrying and wanted to come out of the room. Later after reaching home i go through the agreement which doesn’t have anything they offered and some contents are completely opposite. They have told us that this membership can be cancelled but it is given exactly opposite in the agreement.
    I started thinking about this poor marketing strategy that they played me to take this membership and browsed on internet and really got shocked. There are countless victims who offered the same from country club but they never could satisfy its customers. Considering the way the country club cheat its customers, i could realize that it is a big fraud and i am now 100% sure that that the country club was bluffing about the lucky coupon, gifts (Ridiculous), selected families, privileged membership which is for two generation and many more. I am sure they will not exist for long with this strategy to save me for my life-time and my next generation.
    So we decide to cancel countryclub membership and request to refund the amount collected from rs. 50, 000/- as we are very disappointed due to this cheat.
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
      I had joined country vacations on feb/2016 by paying rs.71, 000/- as membership fees as impressed by false presentation given...
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Country vacation/ country club has cheated by selling the wrong policy and they are doing with many peoples.

- policy sold date : 6th feb 2017
      - persons who sold the policy. Irshad is manager and sahil is executive, both of them fooling people:

1. Irshad - currenty working in shivaji nagar branch ([protected])
      2. Sahil - currenty working in shivaji nagar branch
      [protected]@countryvacationsmail.com

- want my money back. I want refund. Not interested in country club membership
      - country club membership : cvbg2tclub232715

- incident description
      I have been sold country vacation plan of 35 holidays for 57000. At the time of payment the payment is done towards country club because country vacation is part of country club and they do not have any separate process to pay.

I was promised to receive below facilities:-
      * 35 holidays in span of 5 years. Country vacation will provide the holiday and through that we can avail the holidays at any time and in any resort of country vacation and affiliated resorts.
      * i will be provided with life time free country club membership
      * i have to pay 5500 amount each year in case i am taking holidays in that year.
      * i need to pay only the tax of rooms during the holidays
      * i can book the country club resort halls for function and need to pay only taxes for life time.
      * in case if i don't like the vacations, they will take back the holidays and return the money for remaining holidays

There are many other facilities which i have not mentioned here

- current situation:
      Currently from past 4 months i am trying to book the holiday and struggling in there kundanhalli office and came to know below things.

* i have bought country club membership by not country vacation holidays
      * 35 holidays are given to me as an extra benefit for me
      * every year i need to pay 5500 for my free country club membership
      * holidays can not be booked from september to march (I didn't remember the exact time.) in simple words in peak season
      * my policy can not be sold
      * even booking through voucher will allow booking once in one mob number so i need to contact someone to get the bookings done.

As per country vacation, there is no separate document given by country vacations about the holidays or package sold to person.
      While given the verification over the call i denied to give money for first time because the verification was for country club so the executive and manager told me that country club and country vacation both are same and country club member ship is just an extra feature so no need to worry.

Now when i told that wrong product has been sold to me and i want refund they told why didn't you check while paying and signing the document. They made me convinced first that both country club and country vacations are same and the have currently country club process of taking fee and now they are telling opposite.

For getting air ticket benefit i need to tell them 6 months before. At the time of booking it was one month.

Why they were not telling me about country club membership.in whole discussion of 2 hour for 5 mins hardly we discuss about country club membership and now they are telling me that i bought country club membership not country vacation holiday.

After 4 months of struggle i was able to book a holiday and then they are telling me that i can't book further in peak season.

I have seen many people struggling for the same reason. They are telling some thing and selling some thing and not refunding the money also.

I appeal consumer forum to do something to stop such nonsense and help us to get the money refunded.

Shantanu
      Jun 09, 2017
      Updated by Shan Saxena
      I have not received any update from Country Vacation and the compliant has been marked as resolved
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My parents were being called by the kolkata team at city centre 1 for winning free gifts from country club vacations. They called us at 5:30pm. When we reached they gave us a presentation and a rosy picture regarding their properties, fitness clubs and club activities. Ms. Ranjit singh and mr. Prabir kundu manager of country club, then told us the following facilities if we opt their deal:
        1. 14 nights holidays complimentary per year which will continue for next 10 years, i. E., 140 days complimentary stay in their properties in 10 years for couple and child.
        2. Complimentary usage of car and driver (With fuel charge extra)
        3. 40% off on all country club restaurants
        4. 60 sittings of complimentary body massage and spa (One hour per sitting)
        5. 20-50% off on flight tickets
        6. 4 times complimentary usage of banquet hall per year
        7. Life time free usage in gyms in all country fitness clubs for couple and child.
        8. Free complimentary pass for 4 for all their events in 10 years
        9. Club usage for the couple and child.

They told us we have to pay an one time fee of rs 1, 75, 000 (Which is discounted according to them due to their 25 years celebration, the original amount is rs 2, 65, 000) and an amc of rs 10, 500 every year.
        They told us this amc is not applicable that particular year if we are not travelling that very year.
        Thinking it to be a good deal, we chose to buy the deal as they said it is only valid for that very day itself. They didn't let us read the agreement at that time and told that whatever they said is clearly mentioned there. On humanity grounds and their sweet gesture we believed them. Also it was 9:30pm so we had the rush for home. The next day when we started reading the agreement we were in shock. Instead of 14 nights, 7 nights were mentioned in the agreement. Also, there was no mention of car usage, food discount, usage of banquet hall and spa is mentioned in the whole agreement.

We know this is fraud... And we want our money back... Kindly help...
        You can contact me on [protected]/[protected]
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Country club vacations — promises made during the sales are not met and not accepted by the customer care department.

1 review
          Pr prejita on may 23, 2017 submit a complaint
          2. Complimentary usage of car and driver (With fuel charge extra)
          3. 40% off on all country club restaurants
          4. 60 sittings of complimentary body massage and spa (One hour per sitting)
          5. 20-50% off on flight tickets
          6. 4 times complimentary usage of banquet hall per year
          8. Free complimentary pass for 4 for all their events in 10 years
          9. Club usage for the couple and child.

We know this is fraud... And we want our money back... Kindly help...
          You can contact me on [protected]/[protected]
          Jun 5, 2017
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

On April 29th, I visited More mail in Bangalore and a person their took my wife's number as a part of lucky draw for couple movie ticket. After a couple of days we were informed we were lucky and won 4 free gifts to visit their office and collect it.

On 3rd May, me and my wife visited their office which was sms'd to me. I was lured and forced to take Country Vacations, A Division of Country Club (I) Ltd, membership. The same day they made two transactions of the same amount of 59272. When I asked them they simply said the first one failed and if its deducted on your Credit card it will be refunded., not to worry.

I later confirmed it that there were two transactions on my Credit card each for Rs. 59272 one for 12months EMI and other 24Months EMI. I called them immediately and they said come to office and we would check it.

on 5th May, I went with my wife and met Mr. Vinay Kumar ([protected]) showed him the messages and EMI details from Netbanking, I was asked to provide the screenshots and sent him a mail requesting to refund my money for second transaction. I also expressed my concerns over their false promises, which was explained during presentation, which were not mentioned as they said on the Agreement. He said no need to worry as promises made holds true no need to worry, just call us when you plan for holiday and I make sure everything is smooth.

Since then I have been following up with their claimed to be Sales Manager Vinay Kumar ([protected]) but he just confirmed once on 10th May that money was drawn twice and would refund over DD, but after that my calls to reach him has gone in vain, he doesn't pick my calls nor respond in Whatsapp. I'm fed with making calls and trying to get hold of these persons.

I have not got my money yet, I need to pay credit bill, simply ending up paying interest on the second unauthorized transaction as well. I'm not happy with their service, I wanted to cancel their membership as well because of false promise and unresponsive services they provide.

I have called up their HO at Hyderabad several times and they only said its not reflecting in our system, please contact Bangalore office where you have taken membership and provided me email address of Customercare

I see so many similar complaints online everyday. In fact, on 25th May, I visited Mantri mall and I was approached again by these guys as a part of promotions and kept calling till today to come and collect the gifts. I wonder being so fake in their promises how is that we allow them to operate so easily fooling so many people like me.

Please help me. My membership ID is CVBG2CLUB236446. I have attached the proofs for two transactions made and I would complete refund with Interest on second unauthorized transaction paid to Bank due to this.
            Jul 03, 2017
            Updated by MadhanJoseph
            I haven't received any updates from CV. I have sent mail to them too, the person called me and said refund will be given only for the actual amount without interest. But refund has not yet been given, my calls and message are read with no response from them.
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

On (28th may 2017) i received the call that i have won some gift and when i went to receive the gift at country vacations (Aundh pune office) they start telling me about there holiday membership plan and told me to choose any plan in short time without giving me time to decide. I have paid the amount of 40000 to take a membership. After reading the negative review on google i found that country vacations is fraud company and how the company fooled the many people with their negative marketing strategy. I want to cancel my membership asap also want my money back and want to file a complaint in consumer court.
              If anybody knows any information how should i get this done please help me out.

E: [protected]@yahoo.com
              M: [protected]
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Ref: Country Vacation Membership # CVKK37GCLUB10LB236971 (Gold Club + 10 Yrs 6N7D Blue U12).

We were cheated by Country Vacation, 123, Rashbihari Connector, Bosepukur Road, Opposite Nilachal Appartment, Kasba, Kolkata, West Bengal 700107 and supposed to made payment & sign the contract.

I have sent the following mail to your customer care on 16th May; Called your customer care on 19th May, again on 22nd May but no response.

Your representative told there is no “hidden cost” but after taking membership, it is almost opposite pole at our discussion.

Please find below some of the point and we do not know what will be the other points in next 10 years.

1) You representative told that you have your own resort as well as from your associated partners in worldwide. The membership is valid for all the resorts (yourself & your partners one).
                Never told that we have to pay extra in your associated resorts. It is very shocking and most of the interested place in India & other country, you don’t have your own resorts.
                So, we are not at all interested for this plan. Requesting to waive the charges for your associated resorts and make same for all, irrespective of your own or partner’s one. Otherwise we are not able to continue the membership

You have given a “Free Package” in Bangkok but there is no resorts of yourself. Probably we have to pay for staying there. Please clarify. We will not avail this until you make it totally free

2) Your representative told that during staying in resorts, only we have to recharge your fuel tank. Driver, Guide, Car, all are inclusive in the plan. No other cost from pick up to drop location. But now you are telling that we have to pay charges per kilometer to use the car.
                If you told earlier, we were not taken the membership. This term is not at all accepted to us. Requesting to make it free as you committed.

3) You representative told that maintenance cost is required Rs. 10, 500=00. Never told that this is “AMC” and required every year (in the year of travelling. Obviously Membership is taken to enjoy holiday: not to stay in home ).That means it is required for every year and for 10 years it is Rs, 1, 0, 5000/=. Surprisingly neither you have discussed in detail nor shown in calculation that we have to pay total plan cost plus this cost. It is huge for me and I am unable to bear it. I can give only one time pay for Rs.10, 500/= for 10 years otherwise we will not be able to utilize this package.

4) You representative told that food charge is fixed Rs. 400.00/600.00/……. As per our choice. Now we heard that it is valid only at your own resorts. In your associated resorts, we will get the discount on Food. As per experience the food charge is too high in this case. The price will exorbitantly high even after discount . Requesting to make the Food charge same for all, irrespective of your own or partner’s resort.

There is so much discrepancy between discussion & present situation.

We are earnestly requesting you to consider our above request otherwise we will not be able to continue the plan.

If it is not at all accepted to you, please let us know your cancellation policy of the membership.
                Extremely sorry for the inconvenienced caused.
                Thanking You once again.
                Best regards

Mrs. Krishna Mitra & Dr.Kalyanmoy Mitra & Krishna
                5/2, Babu Bagan Lane; Dhakuria.
                Kolkata-700031. West Bengal. India
                Ph.[protected];[protected]
                Alternate e.mail: [protected]@gmail.com
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

This is Sampath and would like to bring to notice that Country vacations has been misleading and cheating many people with their offers. I was asked to come and pick a gift near Kukatpally Brand Factory. When went to have a look and said that they will be giving 1 hour presentation and later you can pick the gift and leave. This whole one hour these guys have brainwashed every thing that they will offer this and that with complimentary tour package for 3N & 4D. From the same year any 8 family members or friends can travel to any place with In India for 7N & 8D for next 30 years with the membership card. And the membership card will be costing INR 55, 000. Also they promised that the same amount will be converted into easy EMI's with 0% Interest for 36 months. But the fact is they will convert it to only 12 Months with applicable interest rates from bank. Once the amount paid they will automatically convert into 12 months so that we can not raise any dispute with the bank. If travelling is not possible in that year they promised that they will be giving INR 10, 000 as rent for not using the holiday/travel.

Once paid they will provide a contract note and in which none of these promised details will be available and they will never give time to read as well after misleading from the reading topic and will be asking us to sign. Also mentions the membership can be cancelled at any time within 3, 6, 9 months. Once the we read the contract notes it says only cool lay off period for 10 days we can cancel the membership. And the next point it says membership can not be cancelled at any time as the amount paid is not a deposit and can only be transferred to friend or family.

I became prey to Country Vacations on 10th May 2017 after paying the amount and once read the contract notes I was really surprised to see most of the promised were not mentioned in it. So I went by to office on 13th May to cancel the membership none of them responded well. And Mr. Anil who was acting as manager doesn't have any ethics on how to speak with the customer and behaving like crook tells that membership can not be cancelled and can only be transferred else you can do whatever you want. To be surprised he is the branch manager and doesn't hold his official Email Id. Instead he has provided with his personal mail Id and asked us to keep the mail which was done from my end but until now no response from him regarding my request for cancellation.

I have sent an official communication to the customer care team and given written letter at branch office regarding the cancellation and to my surprise none of them responds even with a single word no one picks their phones while calling regarding the cancellation status

To my surprise I have met 3 different people near the location and all of them are awaiting for their amount refund and has been visiting the office since 5-6 months and none of them got success in cancelling their memberships.

I have given a formal written letter and mail communication with in 10 days of time for cancellation and they say the process would take 3 months . I don't understand why the process would take 3 months for the refund. Will they be paying the interest amount to the bank??

My humble request is to take immediate action on these people and to make sure my earned money is refunded back as soon as possible with the membership cancellation.

For any other information please contact me on [protected] / [protected]@gmail.com

Total Amount Paid INR 55, 000.

Membership No: CVHYD7CLUB236741.

Sampath Kumar

Country Vacations — Cheating case of country club membership

Hi this is sivaramudu purchased country club membership in KPHB Brand factory but I was totally disappointed due to total...

Sir
                    Dear sir
                    This is to inform you that i am ujjal chakraborty and my spouse name sujata chakraborty member of country club vide membership no cvkk1sclub5lb236491.
                    On thrusday we went to visit city cenetre 2 country club on invitation. There your country club manager mr subrata singharoy greeted us and told many opportunity of the country club hotel. I was impressed to see that there is country club in dubai as i had a planning to go dubai with my visa i was waiting. I asked mr subrata if i book just now can i go to dubai and stay in country club from tuesday. He replied yes i can visit and stay country club dubai immediatly and within few moments without thinking i paid rs 26000 (Twenty six thousand rupees) for the members ship and i told him that my visa ready. I once again told him if i get my visa on tuesday i must take flight to stay in country club dubai. Now after making repeated calls to him he replied today that no hotel is available till 20th june 2017 which is contrary to what he said before.
                    Now i talked with the kolkata customer care office the person says that the concerned person suvendu mistri in charge of kolkata country club is out of office and need 1/2 days to talk.
                    The hyderabad country club is not picking up the call now.
                    Please help me to get back my money.
                    Country club is a cheat company nobody should buy membership form.
                    City centre 2 kolkata ground floor they have office
                    Mar 31, 2018
                    resolved as country club provided me voucher in place of money .Thanks Consumer Complain.
                    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

As per your commitments Our Stay for 7 persons is still waiting inspite of full payment for the same
                      At Ujjain you have got booked hotel Suryodya for two days for 7th and 8th of April for seven persons A/C rooms with breakfast and collected full and final payment from my Punjab Nationals Bank Katra Ahluwalia Amritsar through your country club official
                      At Indore you got booking at Hotel Mangal City for seven persons with breakfast on 9, 10th of April and collected full and final payment at the country club your office in the presence of my wife Parveen Mittal
                      These payments you got full and final
                      Time and again you are committing on phone by message that nothing to worry you will get confirmation in a day, in 5 minutes but for the last full week lapsed you did not stood by your commitment only you gave a mail with reference and gave a booking Id which as per your country club customer care centre is not available and is not as per our serial
                      On inquiry from both hotels Suryodya and Hotel Mangal City no outstanding booking on the said dates paid or unpaid
                      You are requesting once again to send booking vouchers at earliest on or before 12.00pm today otherwise I shall be compelled to take legal recourse to get your commitment fulfilled

Yours truly

Anil Kumar Mittal
                      Sent from my iPhone

I am really sorry that i am unable to attend your calls but your bookings had been and you will be receiving your voucher pf confirmation by tomorrow morning.

It has been delayed because from last 4 days i m not in Amritsar due to personal reasons but any how you will getting ur confirmation by tomorrow.kindly cooperate.

Vivek Rai

Branch Incharge,

Amritsar

Country vacation

(A Division Of Country Club India Ltd)

+91-[protected]
                      These excuses are there for the last 7days not 4days to get time for the reasons best known to you.

As far as when you got collected money from my office on that day your were not in Amritsar

I have already taken up the issue with authorities and can not take back as you are not giving confirmation of bookings along with facilities available and cash recipes vouchers .

Please take it seriously
                      still waiting for my bookings at ujjain ans indore

as I have waited a lot now in my thinking you think you are not in Amritsar as such you can escape from law . Now I am lodging my formal complaint against your unlawful activities done as your incumbent in Amritsar office

Dear Mr mitall,

As per my last conversation with you i have sent you all the bookings of both indore and ujjain but despite of that you lodged a complaint in police that your booking is not done and that was the main reason of cancelling ur booking of indore, I didn't cancelled the booking o[censored]jjain becz i didnt wanted your family to be harrased, and the payment which u did for the booking of indore will be refunded back to you and the Amount is approx 14000 which will be refunded within 30 of april 2016, sir srry to say u i m not escaping from anyone Your matter will be solved as early as possible. Just coporate.

there is no meaning of making me fool since you got the money you tried escape route, I have promised surrender not to lo

lodge complaint till his marriage there after you will see how I deal and get my gold coin of Rs.15000/- and benefit of fully paid

14200/-booking charges. You should give me my bookings on the day you received money keeping your commission aside.

you have not left people at Amritsar office as they shall have to face police in a cheating case of 420 or any other, then I see how your Amritsar office which has become cause of cheating innocent people function.

Do you know I have proof of cheating by club and since today you are not fired and on rolls of club, either any other incumbent or you have to face challan against state under ipc

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 10:34 PM, vivek rai wrote:
                      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

We bought country vacations in 2011 at the cost of 95500 for 5 holidays of 6 night and 7 days. During the discussion they promised a lot of facilities and didn't mentioned anything about the season of holiday or annual maintenance charges (Amc). Post payment they give us the documents which against asked for amc around 8, 000 to 9, 000 against every holiday. We have paid that too again for 5 years holidays.
                        Now their demand is to pay amc every year post 5 years holidays.
                        Now they are not giving any holiday to us. We never request their offer of country club and during the various occasion communicated to them that we are not interested in club membership. Now they are not ready to provide us any holiday. I would like to bring in your notice too that neither of their located property is having rate of more than 3000 per night. So if we will considered this for 5 holidays it hardly comes to 90000 though we have paid them around 50000 more from the worth.
                        Apr 28, 2017
                        Updated by Shweta Asthana
                        Just to update that since last 4 months we are following up with the Country Vacations but they are not reverting back. Now I would like to have my money back only the entire amount I have spend on their vacation plan. My Membership id is CVPU1CLUB5LB98338. I have also logged complain with department of consumer affairs goverment of India. Complaint id is 247579.

Hi team,

My membership details:

A vijay kumar
                          Cvhyd7tclub226182

Please help me to get my money back. I was paying whole lot interest for that amount as it is my personal loan amount.

Since september 2016, i was struggling to get my money back.

In february i got a mail from [protected]@countryvacationsmail.com saying my cancellation got approved and will be refunded soon. Now its being 3 months, no refund. I called many times but they try to escape some how and also very rude.

Mr anil ([protected]) tricked me to take memeber ship by making all false promises.
                          I told them i cannot pay 48000/- amount at one time but they convinced me to patvthrough credit card amd we will convert it to emi as thay have tie up with banks. As my credit card limit is very low, they deducted the amount from my debit card saying that with in one week they will provide a credit card with one lakh limit and will convert into emi and refund my 48000/- to my debit card acccount.

The bank clearly said they cannot provide credit card. Mr anil promised to give the refund back as per my request. But since september 2016 i had been asking and asking no use. I stepped in to office many times and i called 100's of times and to many numbers but no use. I dont know how to get back my money and whom i need to contact.

Before i register a compliant in police station, i am writing to you as a final hope.

Please kindly look into this and help me out. Also kindly acknowledge this email.

Vijay
                          [protected]@hotmail.co. Uk
                          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I took membership basis promise by ur sales agent Imraan for 5 year holiday package for one week every year

The agreement given to me has no mention of this also no details of such are visible under my login

Reply given to me by Imraan on enquiring is the 5 year holiday vouchers would be issued by branch

I have already paid all the fees then why my 5 year holiday vouchers are not issued yet

If all promises are fake pls refund my money back

Deepa
                            Membership id CVTH1CLUB235862
                            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

It is with great displeasure that i am writing this letter to you to make you aware of the substandard services provided to me by your company.
                              On 28th may 2014, your executives lured me into taking your club membership after calling me to collect a ‘free gift’ from your above-mentioned branch office at bangalore. My wife and i were shown some exciting presentations about the facilities offered by your club. Your sales team made several commitments about various amenities that i could avail with this membership (Membership contract dt38#1659) as mentioned below:
                              1. Holiday gift voucher (Yet to avail).
                              2. Planned vacations and booking before 15 days in advance (Which was not fulfilled).
                              3. Insurance covered from hdfc (No news about it)
                              In full faith, i made a payment of rs.85, 000 towards this 5 year membership (Rs.14, 000 through debit card +remaining in cash).
                              However, i am extremely disappointed with the services i received as none of the above promises were fulfilled by your team. A month after taking the membership, i requested your executives to provide me with a booking in goa but surprisingly, i was told that no booking can be made. So, i had to make my own arrangements and spent rs.15, 000 for my goa trip which defeats the main purpose of taking this membership with your club. Moreover, no membership documents were given to me until recently after several visits and reminders and complaints. I am extremely upset with all this and the pathetic services provided to me and feel totally cheated.
                              Since then i have been following-up with your company regarding the cancellation of my membership but i received no response from your company yet. This is totally unacceptable to me and i request you to intervene in the matter and instruct your executives to cancel my membership and refund me a total amount of rs.1 lakh (Rs.85, 000 i paid towards the membership + rs.15, 000 that i spent on my own for my goa trip as your company failed to provide me with the same in spite of being a member with your club).
                              I would like to emphasize that:
                               you have been grossly negligent and unprofessional in your approach.
                               i have undergone extreme stress and mental agony because of your deficient service.
                              Given the above sequence of events, i request you to take a note of the negligent behavior and deficient services of your employees, cancel my membership and return me the amount of rs.1, 00, 000 immediately. Additionally, i request you to compensate me with an amount of rs.10, 000 for the extreme stress and mental agony you have caused to me.
                              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Hi sir, this is ch shankaraiah goud as amember of your country
                                Vaccations. I have taken a membership on april 20th 2013. But till now i
                                Have not yet received any letter from your side till now. So am not
                                Atisified with this company service. First they said we have to pay only
                                2000 for registration amount out of 125000, so i paid 2000 instantly
                                But after 5 days they call me and said you have to pay another 18000 to
                                Issue permanent cards so i paid that 18000 also. After paying 20, 000
                                Again they call me and said if you pay another 15000 so u'll be getting
                                The permanent cards so i paid total 35000. So now they are not responding
                                Me not issued the cards till now. My membership number
                                :cvhyd3bclub5lb144237

I have been brought into this scam stating many fake offers and made me buy this membership.
                                I just wnated to cancel the membership, but no one answers the call nor emails. All i get is they state to continue the membership and the only time they call me is for amc dues. Please help me in geeting rid of this fraud people
                                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have taken a country club membership on 19th mar 2017 by paying inr. 40, 005/- with membership no. Cvbg1sclub5lb234622 in bangalore, sarjapura road. There were two person who convinced me to become a member of country club.

1. Mr. Darshan - mob: +91 [protected]
                                  2. Mrs. Naziya - mob: +91 [protected]

The price which was told for this membership was inr. 79, 005/-. Later i was told to pay inr. 40, 005/- which will be converted to 60 emis without any interest and processing fee from their end and remaining amount can be paid within 4 years from that day.

I had paid inr. 40, 005/- by using two different credit cards. 20, 000/- from one and 20, 005/- from another card.

Below are the transaction ids for the same.

Axis bank:[protected]Inr. 20, 005/-)
                                  Hdfc bank:[protected]Inr. 20, 000/-)

I have received the credit card bill of full amount from the bank. It means, these amounts were not converted to emi and i'm not in a position to pay this full amount to the bank.

I agreed to become a membership because of long term emi facility without interest and without processing fee.

I would request you to cancel my country club membership and refund the amount to my credit cards.

I have already submitted same complaint earlier and country vacations has marked it as resolved but it's not resolved. I have not been contacted by any one from country vacations and how they can mark it as resolved. Pl provide the refund and than mark it as resolved.

Warm regards,
                                  Padam raj joshi
                                  Mob: +91 [protected]
                                  Apr 03, 2017
                                  Updated by padamraj10
                                  Issue is not resolved, why it's marked as resolved.
                                  These two fraudster has cheated me also. And I am also looking forward for my refund. Lets file case against them in consumer court. I have collected sufficient evidence for drag these guys in court of law
                                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
                                    Country Vacations — Cancellation of Country Vacation/Club membership and Refund Money. Membership ID: CVKK1TCLUB10LB222731.br...