Country Vacations

Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Good

Country Vacations Complaints & Reviews

Country Vacations — Cancellation of CCIL Vacation/Club membership and Refund Money. Membership ID: CVBG1TCLUB30LB231633.

prashant170392
My Name is Prashant Agarwal, I got a promotional call on Jan 12 2017 from a random number stating that I have won Rs. 30000...

Sinduri Keerthi
Your membership number is CVHYD7TCLUB232758 (Country Club Thumbs Up Card). Your holiday entitlement is valid upto 05 Feb 2018. Your club membership entitlement is valid upto life time. Your total purchase price is Rs. 205000 (NON-REFUNDABLE, NOT A DEPOSIT). Your annual maintenance charges is Rs. 5000 . Annual Maintenance Charge is payable irrespective o[censored]sage and please pay your Annual Maintenance Charge on-time as this fund is used to maintain your club, resorts and fitness centers during your visits.

I am also one of the fraud victims of country Vacations. I want to cancel my membership and return back my complete money.

Reasons for canceling:

Country Vacation executives offered many offers like

1. They provide 0% interest if we take 24 months EMI and no additional charges and said 205000/24=8542 is the EMI have to pay every month.

2. 7 days 6 nights free accommodations all over India or International travel for every year.

3. First year a complimentary offer 3 nights 4 days international trips like Singapore/Thailand etc. with free flight tickets and accommodation completely free.

4. A plot of 150 square yards in their venture.

5. Health insurance with HDFC credit cards up to 6 Lakhs.

Now I see no response from them and I got a call from Country club admin team saying that only the offers which are listed in agreement will be covered and nothing will be more than that. I am surprised being a big company how they are making people fools.

I agree people fall in to offers they provide before reading terms and conditions it's a human tendency, you should not do business with that.

[Feb 10, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

mohammed irfanullashariff
    As I am Md. Irfan, I got a call from country vocation (CV). That u have win exciting prizes. When I went their dey told i[censored] take member ship u will get benifits like function hall 5 times a year, massage coupons, airline tickets 40% off yearly 6N 7days package with accommodation, food, sightseen etc. So I payed money through credit cards 74k on[protected]. But in agreement write only accomodation only nothing else. They kept fake promises. Now they are not receiving any call and said I left tat job plz contact other person tat executive said. His employee I d is CV- 585 ( nasir). Plz help me I want to cancel my membership and need to get money back. Address hyderabad Amrutha castle hotel. My contact no is [protected]. Email ID [protected]@gmail.com. My member ship I d is CVDYD6TCLUB5LB232813. THANK YOU.

Tirupatirao Sanapala

I got a call from an executive in country vacations, kukatpally during december frist week of 2016. When I went there, they are ready to explain the benefits. They explained all offers and finally I took the membership. Later when I called them and visited them they convinced me to call and get more details. When I tried to reach out to them, they are not ready to support or provide details. When I raised a complain with country club, they are asking me to call kukatpally country vacations. So don't fall into their trap.

[Feb 06, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Siddhesh Surve
        Taken membership on Dec 03, 2016 for a tenure of 10 yrs. Assured international trip of 6N 7D at the start, then while executing the dates then communication was very poor.
        - I had planned a trip to Singapore for 6N 7D. Then after following up for a week it was said that the property over there is associated property and only 3N 4D trip can be planned. Then with the said statement I planned for 3N Singapore and 3N Bali in continuation. Then after again 1 week follow up it was said that when property of Singapore is available Bali is not and vice versa.
        - Apology was done again and again by the travel agents but was of no use. In the mean while the flight charges were up.

Required refund of Rs 50000 paid towards the membership

[Jan 31, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Keertana Iyer
          Sir pl see that our hard earned money collected by country vacations shivaji nagar bangalore on rs 25000/- has not traced or nowwhere accounted.is it cheated company or what?
          till today nobody care us about our money.
          we spoken to mrs THILAGAVATHY Manager no proper response.

this is the high time to go CONSUMER COURT .
          if no reply comes
          within 2 days iam going to file CONSUMER COURT.
          manjunath
          bangalore

[Jan 24, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          I am also one of the victim of this fraud money looting company.
          May I know what is the status o[censored]r problem?

ashish.khattar
            Country vacation is a fraud company. It is same as country club india. Just extorting money from customers. And pathetic services, worst hotels. Staff is not friendly at all, they are just running their business by cheating people. I did a big mistake by taking their membership. They charged 50000 for membership and whenever we try to book hotel it's never available. Its been 4 years and we are still not able to make any booking. And their staff keep calling every year to pay AMC charges. They call 100 times in a day from 100 different numbers. Woaaahhh it's such a torture.

[Jan 14, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hungry Spider
              I, Rafi Mohammed, bearing membership ID CVHYD7TCLUB227893, has joined the Country Vacations Club on 26th Oct, 2016. I am requesting you to help me in cancelling my membership and getting my refund, as I was made to join the club by making false promises.

As per the law, a customer has the complete right to cancel any membership if they have not used any services and if they are not satisfied with the services. I am not satisfied with their services because they do not offer what was promised to us and what it was present in the aggrement. It is completely a case of "Deficiency of services" and a case of "Fraud".

Even after so many follow ups to cancel my membership they do not respond. As per the law we can cancel a membership within 14 days, and i requested them to cancel within three days of my joining. You can see my attached cancellation email sent on 29th Oct, 2016. Later on multiple emails were sent and request were raised to cancel the membership but never did I recieve any response from them. Please note that most of my cancellation requests were made on phone conversation with their customer care department and they behave rudely and dent to cancel my membership. I even went directly to their Begumpet Head office for cancellation request but they deny to cancel or refund my money.

Their membership cost is 80, 000 and I paid 40, 000 through my HDFC credit card. They said it is 0 cost EMI and now every month I am incurring Financial charges and EMI charges.

Any information needed from my end, please let me know, or you can contact me at [protected].

[Jan 12, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rama Krishna Naredla
                Hello Team, This is Rama Krishna and member of your country vacations .i have taken a membership on Oct 2013 in Begumpet. Mr Afzar and Banu were sales executives. We paid 1, 52, 000 ruppee's half amount via debit card and other hal[censored]sing credit card. They promised us there wont be any interest for EMI conversion on my credit card but i am still paying interests. False promisis: 1. EMI Conversion on my credit card and Country vacation Team told there wont be any interest but that is false, i am paying interest. 2. They told we will get Membership cards for my parents but till now we didnot receive it. 3. They informed, we get complimentary for Dubai, Singapore tickets along with holidays but till now we didnot receive it. 4, They informed us we get Tirupati, shirdi trips but no update. 5. They informed us we get complimentary for Medcal - Country Vacations but not update. 6. We tried booking for holidays but we never get reservations and customer care told us they don't have available rooms. 7. Internet online booking is not working and it is blocked. 8. They also told about plot but no responses after that. 9. They told we can transfer memberships also and we tried no luck. Every promise is false promise and we cannot cancel it also. Country Vacations and Country Club is big cheater, please dont buy it. You can call me on my mobile if you want more details. - +91 [protected] IMPORTANT - Neither customer care nor sales excutives responding now. No one respond to emails. No one talk about any thing now. DONT BUY Any packages from country vacations / country club. It is all false

After multiple requests / Calls to Country Vacations customer support and specifically Mr Afzar, he prmosied to refund Money. But till now there is no response even he said this will be done almost 2 months Back.

I am really not sure what you guys promise and will keep your promises or not.

Request to every One, please don't buy any thing from Country vacations as they are BIG Cheaters and don't trust Mr Afzar

Best Regards
                Rama Krishna Naredla
                Mobile No - 91 [protected]
                Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 7, 2017

[Dec 29, 2016] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Country Vacations Customer Care's response Jan 06, 2017

Response Team
                Country Club Hospitality & Holidays
                Updated by Rama Krishna Naredla Feb 28, 2018
                Hello Every One, We joined Country vacations in Dec 2013 and paid 1, 52, 000/-. your membership of the country club and vacations. Because of they are giving me fake promises, offers and told me so much of lies by sales person, due to that argument is happen in my family, after that i called to sales guy to discontinue my membership and refund for money. I have not used single vacation and the promises that these guys made are beyond any one imagination. Ground Reality is every promise is false promise. We are fighting for 5 years for refund and till now single rupee has not refunded.

Please don't choose Country vacations and they are biggest cheaters in the India. Hope these guys will caught soon by Mr. Narendra Modi. I already dropped this information to Narendra Modi & PMO Office on this issue and hopefully this will get sorted soon and this company will be closed and save innocent people like us.

Name : Mr NAREDLA MARUTHI RAMAKRISHNA
                Membership Number CVHYD5BGCLUB30LB162834
                Mobile No - +91 [protected]

Divya Nidhish Joshi
                  Divya joshi from Mira road, have bought country club membership from kandivali worth 85000 for which 25000 part payment has been done on[protected] against membership number - CVMU1CLUB5SB207695. we have bought the same against promise that another 60000 payment will start in monthly emi after a year of payment 25000. Appx after a month, they used to calling and calling, hammering for full payment. We were not having adjustment and then they said ok, we will give you holidays worth 25000. Till date no response. I was not at all interested in holidays. On cheating case, I need my 25000 refund back on priority basis. No holidays nothing I want. My hard earned money is not for charity to country club .

Divya joshi - [protected]
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 21, 2017

[Dec 19, 2016] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Country Vacations Customer Care's response Dec 19, 2016
                  Dear Member,
                  Good Morning! We have gone through your queries and understood that you have been not given full information. We are sending more than 2000 members every month for holidays across our properties and exchange partner properties. Yearly approx. we are sending more than 30000 members and more than 1 lakh room nights are allotted to members.
                  I am sure you have taken membership to enjoy holidays and clubbing facilities along with your kids. Please be rest assure that we will provide you best of our services as per the membership scheme taken and membership form signed by yourself.
                  Download our Android & iOS based Country Club App from Google Play store for real time bookings and information about our events along with all properties details across the globe. Click below link
                  One more Information we would like to give you that we have now our presence in Malaysia and Singapore, Now you can opt for a holidays there too.
                  For further any queries please login to our below mentioned portal link and give your complete membership details.

For Country Vacations membership call us on:[protected]/[protected]

sn manjunath
                    SIR,
                    I HAVE PAID RS 25, 000/- FOR COUNTRY VACATIONS IN BANGALORE, SHIVAJI NAGAR FOR MEMBERSHIP UPDATING OLD MEMBERSHIP & REQUESTED TO UPDATE PROFILE.
                    OLD MEMBERSHIP NO CVbg1club5lb156685.
                    mr. irshad asst manager, along with mr syed, ms kalpana brain washed and forced to pay the rs 25, 000 for new memership. and repeatedly they forcing to pay 1lakh we dont to pay . but without any delay we paid rs25000.
                    25/11/2016 date of payment through debit card canara bank .
                    no records, no documents, no agreements made till date for rs 25, 000/-.
                    but we are in panic? where is our money? they are foning daily to pay one more lakh for new membership or going to loose this rs 25, 000. torturing and harassing me.
                    please kindly looking the matter for early action.
                    thanking you
                    smt saraswathi
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 21, 2017

[Dec 16, 2016] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Country Vacations Customer Care's response Dec 19, 2016

For Country Vacations membership call us on:[protected]/[protected]

OM Omkar
                      Hi Team,

I have take recently Thumps up member ship and the Country club sales executive informed various benefits like international trip and domestic trip 7 days and 6 nights and every year 10 days of free accommodation, sight seeing, pickup and drop from airport to hotel, After i receive the login credentials all were not there and also told that i cancel the member ship with in 6 months but now i have requested to cancel the membership and they are denying to cancel the membership. Please help.

This is very much fraud been doing by country club team.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 17, 2017

[Dec 12, 2016] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Updated by OM Omkar Dec 12, 2016
                      Please refund the money as soon as possible.
                      Country Vacations Customer Care's response Dec 15, 2016
                      For Country Club Membership call us on:[protected], 040-+7484444
                      E-mail Us On : [protected]@countryclubmail.com

Basha8187
                        Date when this incident happened is on 3/12/2016.

1) Those country vacations called me and explained me lot's of benefits and they did not even given time to think about they want us to pay and leave from their. Also, they did not even provided me time to read the bond papers which they said they will give once payment is done.

After paying the amount they given us the bond papers in which no benefits are mentioned and they are fraud people.

Few points I have listed out and tried to contact them on their given email ID and phone number they did not even responded to my emails and calls.

I want to cancel that membership they are not even responding and the bond papers are fake. These people are fooling innocents like us.

Few false marketing points which they told us.

1) they said all benefits will be mentioned in bond. which was not mentioned...all the information is incorrect.

2) They said they will convert into emi..with no interest...which was not done.

3) they told me that i can utilize my membership from the i take membership which was wrong.

4) they said i can use this facility all talwakars but in my home town vijayawada they are not allowing me to use facility...the marketing people provided wrong info saying that i can use anywhere.

5)they said i have to pay 5000 only for 5 years...and 1st year they will waive off...which was not mentioned anywhere in papers...it was mentioned as life time I have to pay 5000..

I don't agree with that u guys given false information to me..

6) they said i can use this card to book a function or party hall...which was not mentioned in papers

Also they said that there are clubs associated in Vijayawada...but people at my home town not accepting the things.

7) insurance matter was mentioned properly in papers .

These are all false statements provided by them.

When I'm trying to contact them they are not responding.

Bangalore branch no:[protected].

central customer care no :[protected].

I have also contacted my SBI bank to raise a dispute against them. They are working on it and bank people are saying they are fraud and they are not responding to their emails and calls.

1) Country vacations at the initial stage if they are not providing proper service how can I believe that they provided service going further.

2)The bond papers which they have provided me is not valid one. I have one of my family lawyer who told me that papers are fake, in every bond paper fathers name will mentioned. Here the papers which country vacation has provided to me there is no fathers name mentioned in that.

3) All the false promises or false information given by marketing people and I did not even availed their service as off now.

please help me with this issue, I seek need from your end ...raise a complaint on them and help me to get my money back.

Their fake email ID which they have provided to us is:

[protected]@countryvacationsmail.com

Fake phone number:

Bangalore branch no:[protected].

central customer care no :[protected].

Babu marketing associate: [protected]
                        Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 18, 2017

Country Vacations Customer Care's response Dec 15, 2016
                        For Country Club Membership call us on:[protected], 040-+7484444
                        E-mail Us On : [protected]@countryclubmail.com

Country Club Hospitality and Holidays

Country Vacations — False commitment, cancellation of membership and refund of money [Resolved]

Bijoy.roy
                          This is my worst experience with a service based company. The sweetness and the gesture the sales team will show while selling...

ranarana78
                          I have been called by a teli caller for some gift on 20/08/2016. We went yesterday dated 21/08/2016 in the afternoon. After that we came to know that we have to go through a presentation for 90 minutes. Requisite documentation done and we signed in good faith. The room was very noisy and i am carrying mt 2 small kids and my wife. the officer name Diya and her sales manager Rohan Dutta told us about holiday members in which theyused papers to sell the dreams. But what they told is 60% false they sold us the dream. on the very next day i have mail to the head office of the company met the local office office to cancel the policy but no coperation later the Rohan again cobtacted me and told that please come we have some offers . it was agreed that my AMC amount will be decresed andecondly On 22/07/2016 I have written mail to central customere care raising some concern. During pitching of the product the officer and Manager Mr. ROHAN DUTTA has used papers in describing the product, wherein he told that all the hotels and resorts owned by company or associated is minimum of 3 star category and same has been proved in your customer care office in durgapur he confessed the same in front of assistant manager of customer care.
                          Next in the pitch paper he categorically mentioned that only paying the AMC per year (rs 8850) the member can enjoy all the facilty in the hotel including SPA in all your hotel during 10 years of membership every for 6 n 7days . He also told that this facilty is available in the resorts and hotels in india and member can use the facilty only paying the mentioned AMC. The same has been admitted by him in customer care incharge of durgapur today. After all this incident when I came durgapur office to book hotels in chennai I came to know that the accomodation in guindy chennai is a 2 star hotels and do not have swimming pool or SPA. This is a mis commitment.
                          Next in the pitch paper he told and mentioned in writting that that travel arrangement will for local movement will be concessional and 50 % discount will be there for members in per KM basis compare to local market he has given a third party story in these sighting example of Rajasthan tour done by your member where the local rate as per Google is rs 14 but country club jhas done it at rs 7 . Same has been admitted by him in your customer care office Durgapur in front o[censored]r customer care incharge. My experience with recent travel to BAngalore the outside vechile is much more cheaper than travel desk at VC .
                          Next he told that there is a coupn system in food and he mentioned the amount of coupn per head per day is rs 500 and this is applicable to all your hotels in india either owned or arranged he also confirmed me on my query regarding the arrangemt he told at the time of booking the office will provide food coupns spa vouchers etc for all the locations in india. The same has been admitted by him.

Me and my wife has signed and during ur welcome call process Mr Rohon reqursted me to say yes yes and clear the call and that can be proved by CCTV foootage if covered from his body lanuage during the call.
                          After going home on 21st August I read and understood that I have been cheated and miscommited and hence requested for cancellation on 22nd Aug to ur central customer ID hope you have some cool8ng period.

Hence if there is no trust relationship cannot continue.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 6, 2017

[Dec 03, 2016] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Country Vacations Customer Care's response Dec 06, 2016
                          Dear Member, We apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. We are always there to give the best of the services to you. Kindly provide your membership details and contact number by logging in to the below mentioned portal to resolve your query immediately. Kindly click or copy and paste the link http://countryclubindia.net/reachus/ to browser and give your details of your membership, so as to help you and understand the issue better to resolve. You can also reach us on below numbers and e-mail Ids For further assistance call us on:[protected]/67484444 E-mail Us On: [protected]@countryvacationsmail.com http://reviews.countryvacationsindia.com/ Best Regards, Response Team Country Club Hospitality & Holidays

Chilukaparashuram
                            Respected sir,

This is c.balaparashuram from Hyderabad.One day I went to movie in theatre there some people have given coupon to all and I filled that coupon with my contact details then after 1 week I got a call from country club vacation and they said that I got 3 gifts so for receiving the gifts I went to amrutha castle on 7th august 2016 before entering in to the hall they said that it is filmy type show and said to switch off the mobile phones before entering in to the hall and in the hall they arranged some loud music and round tables for each table one person from country club vacation explained about the membership of country club and if I pay 1, 80, 000rs on that day itself they said that they will give membership card and plot as free so I paid 1, 80, 000rs on credit card of hdfc bank, first they said 0% interest but I got 25, 000 rs as interest to avoid the interest i cleared credit card amount 1, 80, 000rs with interest till the date 1st septemer 2016 and country club vacation people explained some false information which is not there in the documents and they said that I will get documents of the land after 10 days but till now I didn't get any documents regarding land now there response is completely different compare with beginning . In the beginning they said that they will refund the money if we are not satisfy with their service now they are not at all responding for calls, later on i got the information about the company that it is fraud.

PLEASE HELP ME ...

Your faithfully
                            C.Balaparashuram[protected]
                            E mail id - [protected]@yahoo.in
                            Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 4, 2016
                            My complete still now not resolved who is said my complete resolved still now fighting with country club please help me

Country Vacations Customer Care's response Dec 06, 2016
                            Dear Member, Good Morning! We apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. We are always there to give the best of the services to you. Kindly provide your membership details and contact number by logging in to the below mentioned portal to resolve your query immediately. Kindly click or copy and paste the link http://countryclubindia.net/reachus/ to browser and give your details of your membership, so as to help you and understand the issue better to resolve. You can also reach us on below numbers and e-mail Ids For further assistance call us on:[protected]/67484444 E-mail Us On: [protected]@countryvacationsmail.com http://reviews.countryvacationsindia.com/ Best Regards, Response Team Country Club Hospitality & Holidays
                            Updated by Chilukaparashuram Jan 09, 2017
                            Dear sir I don't want you are membership service I want cancellation of membership refund my amount1, 80, 000 that it.

harsh swami
                              I had opted Country Vacation membership along with lifetime club membership, for which I was asked to pay Rs 15000 initially at the time of booking just after completion of brainstorming meeting held by their executives. Rest amount were supposed to be converted into EMI option. I started visiting club but there was too crowd, further I proceeded for cancellation and was successfully done. but I didn't get any refund as asked. Country vacation club is totally fraud. I want my amount Rs 15000 back as I have not used any kind of their facilities along with holidays. I have got receipt of 15000 rupees and also I have 50 rs stamp paper signed copy that was signed at the time of cancellation.

Sangita Varia
                              [protected]/[protected]
                              harsh.[protected]@gmail.com
                              Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 6, 2017

uttam864

On 27th August 2016, total amount of Rs 175000 was debited by the Merchant Country Club, Could you please assist me in getting the transactional dispute as Country Club Merchant is fraud . Please find below SBI Transactions made and kindly help me to decline the transaction from Merchant Country Club.
                                The very true fact is that,

1. I purchase the vacation agreement for fun purpose, and till now nothing I have got.

2. I paid the total amount and I tried to cancel if I have not avail any service, neither had I got the membership card for the told offering as mentioned by Mr ——–., nor I got any cancellation confirmation. So how this agreement could be binding upon me, when I have not possess anything in lieu of my payment against the purchase agreement.

3. This agreement has been made upon me by OFFERING false commitment, and the concerned person of CCIL are non responsive now, then how could I expect any quality service or even normal service by these same CCIL?

4. More than 80% of CCIL vacation customer are unsatisfied and this show how professional they are? A mass number of complains in Consumer forms and FIR are allready present against CCIL in different cities of India. ( Also Attached is an FIR copy from bangalore against Country vacation officials)

1. Just because we inadvertently signed the completely rubbish purchase agreement, we are not entitled to perish blindly. An unjust & witted Agreement made is not an Agreement at all. You Bankers are requested to think again and decide what is wrong and what is right and then act accordingly. Besides doing banking you also have responsibility to stop such kind of corruption and Social Menace, which is being routed through your banking payment network. I am not the single one, mass numbers of people are being duped by this CCIL and country vacations.

phone number:- [protected]

[Oct 15, 2016] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

rameshm2k
                                  1) On 10th of April 16, I was called for a meeting at Shivaginagar Country Vacations Office to come and collect some free gift own in a lottery. I and my wife attended that meeting based on curiosity.

Same day during this meeting, we were offered Country Vacation plan, where a manager from that team, Mr. Thousif, explained about this offer. That offer consist of following point but not limited to
                                  a. 6 nights and 7 days of vacation yearly at any Country Vacation/Country Club resorts and hotel throughout India and world.
                                  b. During stay, a car with driver cum guide
                                  c. Up to 40% discount on Air Fare.
                                  d. Other than me, my wife and 2 kids, if I want to take any other couple, they will provide a separate room with nominal charges or if I am reducing my vacation days no need to pay anything.
                                  e. There won’t be any off season and I would be eligible to book my vacation throughout the year.
                                  f. 4 star or similar hotel

Team also didn’t allow us to take decision later because that offer was valid only during that meeting on the same day.

After taking some time and looking at their lucrative offer, we planned to join that club. I paid advance of Rs.20, 000 through ICICI Bank Debit card.

Next day, the representative called me for paying the balance amount. I had enquired with my friends about country vacations and had a bad feed back, hence i with held the remaining payment.

Meanwhile, i had asked Mr. Thousif to refund the amount as we are not interested to continue further. He asked me to give a feedback after visiting one of his branches.
                                  Inspite of our busy schedule, we had decided to go to bandipur on weekend, and requested for the same, but surprisingly bundipur slot was not available for 3months. hence we decided to go to cochin branch. for booking the same i had followup for more than 50 times as Thousif does not respond to my call. with great difficulty, i had got the same booked.

After visiting the same, we had given our feedback as below.
                                  1.Locating the cochin branch was difficult as there is no sign boards for locating country vacation branch off.
                                  2.Food was not of that quality as commited.
                                  3.Power fluctutions for all the days during our stay especiatially during nights.
                                  4.Since we had been with our family and kids, no entertainment is available for kids like swimmingfull, etc..
                                  Overall i was unhappy and disappointing from the cochin visit.

the same has been shared to Thousif via email and hand written, He told us that, he will sent to head office and come back to me. Neither he is responding to my call nor replying to my emails.

Pls guide me to take it forward.

Mohamed Niyas
                                    . we were invited a over phone by telling of winning a prize and later mind washed with membership at your office in abudhabi on 20.02.2015 by Mr.mubeen ([protected]), Mr.haneef ([protected]) and telling false promises.they told me you are conisder as special member and we will arrange you witjhout annual maintence fee for 7 years after joined i have received one mail from country club mentioned annual fee 999 AED.They took AED.10000 by sweping my credit card and told it will be kept as deposit and will go for some installment scheme with First Gulf Bank. They promissed to refund the deposit immediatly if i had any issues and told different cases where they helped people by refunding, etc. Later, when I found what ever they told are false, I told them to refund my deposit. Now all promises change, telling no refund, no grivance addressing, nobody even attend our calls. I contacted their regional manager Mr.gopal & subhan, he promissed will return the money, but now not picking my calls and they are sending mail we will update soon. from since last 6 months. Now we are verymuch suffering from these poeple and i need to my credit card outstanding amount..

Country Vacations — Refund of money

I paid Rs.11000/- to country vacation for 30 years plan of vacation on November 2010.On enquirying of country club I have not paid the remaining amount of Rs.132000/-.but I want the refund of my Rs.11000/-.I
                                    request for refund to country club but they denied to pay as there is no rule for refund once u paid the money.
                                    my email id:[protected]@yahoo.com