Country Vacations Complaints & Reviews

2.4
Last updated Aug 12, 2022

File a complaint to Country Vacations

Having problems with Country Vacations?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Country Vacations customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Country Vacations

View more phone numbers

Country Vacations reviews & complaints page 9

I paid 1, 65, 000/- to country vacations. My agreement number : dt 41#3958

Member ship id: cvbglgclub10lb249545

Paid date:march 3rd 2018... Dispute raised: march 5th 2018.

13 properties available in bangalore:

Very important: they promised property at hosa road junction, with overall 13 properties available in bangalore.

Fact: they promised 13 properties in bangalore, but only sarjapur is active whereas others (Only six) under renovation (New properties) in bangalore. That too only six properties are available of which only one is active in bangalore. Iam staying at hosa road junction, signed agreement only after confirming 10 times with them. But property itself is not available, even my registered house address with hsbc credit card is also hosa road junction. How can i utilize gym/tawalkars available in sarjapur when it is 25kms far away from my home.

Karate, swimming, bowling, archery aerobics, zumba & cooking classes activities:

Promised: karate, swimming, bowling, archery availability for kids and adults.

Fact: no where in the world they have bowling/archery facilities available in their properties. Karate and swimming classes are available only for kids, that too only in summer (Until now not sure of all details). They don’t have aerobics, zumba anywhere in their properties.

Gold/platinum membership:

Promised: to activate platinum membership which is for 30 yrs for 165000 rs.

Fact: they activated only gold membership which is for 10years.

Spa availability on all days throughout year:

Promised: they promised spa on all days throughout year for both male and female.

Fact: no spa available for women at any point of time. Tried booking for it but failed as it is not available anywhere.

10 days’ vacation free accommodation:

Promised: they promised 10 days free accommodation in a country vacation membership. Accommodation without any charges for all 10 days in a year. They told amc was optional.

Fact: but they activated only 6days/7nights only. And now asking for amc (Extra charges) for availing vacation. I paid 10500 as amc as part of 165000, but now they are asking for all years to be paid which will be one lakh more. And vacations are booked only for weekdays. We cannot have vacations in weekends. Completely disappointed as iam a working employee, can’t afford to take that many leaves. After talking to their customer care/reservation counter, amc is mandatory.

Sightseeing free:

Promised: free sight-seeing offered before payment in both national and international vacation.

Fact: sight-seeing not free, when i called them they asked me to pay fuel + driver charges extra. Asked pay now before booking, when i called their customer care for reservation.

Resale/rent options after 2 years:

Promised: if we are not satisfied with services, we can sell our membership or rent it out.

Fact: such process is not at all existing in their company as employees are all leaving in less than six months always, only the same sales executive has to do a resale/rent else others can’t do it. Company has not provided any such mail id /process in agreement.

Nazia — sales manager promised us ([protected])

Uday — (Sales person) mobile number: ([protected])

I am not happy with the facilities also as they are not clean and have seen unethical (Not for family) things happening in their restrooms.

They gave agreement only after payment. They didn't even allow us to talk to others or browse internet, not allowed us to walk out of room. They kept in a room where even mobile connection was not available, in a basement room. Even today the situation is same.

After talking to customer care, head office executives i got to know of facts. So raised a dispute immediately.

Earlier also lot incidents happened like this, got to know through internet/friends.

Please let me know if you need more details.

Thanks and regards,
M. Usha subba rama krishna.
Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi friends,

I am facing cancellation problem with central customer care and local branches, they are playing game like tom and jerry with customers.

Whoever is ready to go with me, call me [protected]. And lets plan to go for a dharna in front of any local branch. They are making customers by giving fake information and they making money as much as they get from member.

Lets call media for the same, lets invest some money for this, so the ceo of country vacations "siddharth reddy" could respond for the same.

And they will not do same in future for any, they are making people bakara and they making money.

Understand me and lets take one/two day leave from our employer and lets join/go for one cause, lets do it peacefully. Which our neighbors will not face this in future.
    Mar 05, 2018
    Updated by ShaikQ786
    I haven't got any reply from the Country Vacations team yet. Please help me on this.

They are really big frauds, I am not getting how to handle those people.

The central customer care team is keep saying wait for some time we will refund the amount.

I dont know how many are there in Bangalore/India like me cheated by these fellows.

Please help me from these buggers.

Shaik
    Mar 06, 2018
    Updated by ShaikQ786
    My membership no is 242540, membership is forcefully and with false information allocated by company executive on 23/09/2017. Later I found that they said false information about the transfer policy which is non transferable by company risk, it can be transferable if we bring any person (That is personal contacts only rule). So while making me member the executives are not given the right info. After becoming member I got welcome call from central branch, in that call I got that it is transferable to only personal contacts.

So finally I decided that its like a fraud information, and on 25/09/2017 I have emailed and called (Within the kool of period) central customer care and told all the problem I faced, then the customer care executive Rajshekar said as per my email and telephonic the cancellation request is received and forwarded to concern department.

But till now I dint get any status about the cancellation, but in the due period from 25th Sep 2017 to till today I have called many times to customer care. They keep saying wait for some time, Some times they are ignoring my call, not at all picking.

I am looking for refund, 1 and half month its passed after my KOOL of Period over, but still no respond from the company .

So thinking to go for a legal case against CV company.
    Iam affraid i booked and paid 100000 rupee plz atleast u query abt tis and contact in tis [protected] plz do needful i need my amount back as i thing he is a fraud. His name is akshay. And contact number is now switched off showing plz help out in tis.plz pl.pl help help help help help help help help help help help help plz plz plz plz pl plz
    ShaikQ786's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 6, 2018
    Where are you from, if Bangalore which branch you took the Membership.

If you were cancelled in the Kool of Period lets go for DHARNA infront of any BRANCH in the Bangalore city.

Lets all talk and join one day and lets go for DO it, at same time lets call Media, so CV CEO also will come down to resolve the issues, there are many people facing this kind of problem
    Hi we have cancelled in cool off period and Ms Thilakavati from shivaji nagar branch us not ready to refund our money its been 180 days now . We are in for dharna
    Thanks for your support and lets meet tomorrow if possible at Shivajinagar Kamath Hotel.

So lets go Ploice station first and lets give information to Police then lets see.

These people are doing so much fraud. Their moto is to make money from Middle class families who wont take their much services(Of course that also is not proper I have seen many complaints for the same.)

If we join around 10 people and if we do FASTING and DHARNA infront of their Office for 2-3 days they will come down, and we have to call Media for the same, then Entire INDIA people will be aware of this and they wont join in future.

Reply me over phone
    I am also a Victim from bangalore - my contact number -[protected]
    Hi Vinu,

Thanks for your reply, I have one more Victim for the same issue, Lets join this weekend and lets go together and lets file a case against the company.

Reach me on [protected]@gmail.com or [protected]
    Hi Everyone,

Can you please let me know if the issue was resolved or not?
    I am a new victim of these people.

Any information will help here.

Hello every one, we joined country vacations in dec 2013 and paid 1, 52, 000/-. Your membership of the country club and vacations. Because of they are giving me fake promises, offers and told me so much of lies by sales person, due to that argument is happen in my family, after that i called to sales guy to discontinue my membership and refund for money. I have not used single vacation and the promises that these guys made are beyond any one imagination. Ground reality is every promise is false promise. We are fighting for 5 years for refund and till now single rupee has not refunded.

Please don't choose country vacations and they are biggest cheaters in the india. Hope these guys will caught soon by mr. Narendra modi. I already dropped this information to narendra modi & pmo office on this issue and hopefully this will get sorted soon and this company will be closed and save innocent people like us.

Name : mr naredla maruthi ramakrishna
      Membership number cvhyd5bgclub30lb162834
      Mobile no - +91 [protected]
      Feb 28, 2018
      Updated by Rama Krishna Naredla
      Hello Team, This is Rama Krishna and member of your country vacations .i have taken a membership on Oct 2013 in Begumpet. Mr Afzar and Banu were sales executives. We paid 1, 52, 000 ruppee's half amount via debit card and other hal[censored]sing credit card. They promised us there wont be any interest for EMI conversion on my credit card but i am still paying interests. False promisis: 1. EMI Conversion on my credit card and Country vacation Team told there wont be any interest but that is false, i am paying interest. 2. They told we will get Membership cards for my parents but till now we didnot receive it. 3. They informed, we get complimentary for Dubai, Singapore tickets along with holidays but till now we didnot receive it. 4, They informed us we get Tirupati, shirdi trips but no update. 5. They informed us we get complimentary for Medcal - Country Vacations but not update. 6. We tried booking for holidays but we never get reservations and customer care told us they don't have available rooms. 7. Internet online booking is not working and it is blocked. 8. They also told about plot but no responses after that. 9. They told we can transfer memberships also and we tried no luck. Every promise is false promise and we cannot cancel it also. Country Vacations and Country Club is big cheater, please dont buy it. You can call me on my mobile if you want more details. - +91 [protected] IMPORTANT - Neither customer care nor sales excutives responding now. No one respond to emails. No one talk about any thing now. DONT BUY Any packages from country vacations / country club. It is all false

After multiple requests / Calls to Country Vacations customer support and specifically Mr Afzar, he prmosied to refund Money. But till now there is no response even he said this will be done almost 2 months Back.

I am really not sure what you guys promise and will keep your promises or not.

Request to every One, please don't buy any thing from Country vacations as they are BIG Cheaters and don't trust Mr Afzar and any sales person from country vacations and country club

Name : Mr NAREDLA MARUTHI RAMAKRISHNA
      Membership Number CVHYD5BGCLUB30LB162834
      Mobile No - +91 [protected]

Best Regards
      Rama Krishna Naredla
      Mobile No - 91 [protected]
      Jun 21, 2022
      Updated by Rama Krishna Naredla
      Till Today - 21 June 2022, No one responded. This is WORST service. COUNTRY VACATIONS IS BIG Cheater. THEY DIDNOT offer any services and no refund till today. WORST service and WORST PEOPLE

Respected sir/ madam,
        My name is giramallappa algur and i am from bangalore. I had paid 50000 rupees and purchased your membership of the country club on 03 september 2017. Because of they are giving me fake promises, offers and told me so much of lies by harish, due to that argument is happen in my family, after that i called to harish and discussed he told me rise a dispute form though your bank, more than 5 months over, i cannot take it and hence, i want to cancel my membership. I request you to cancel my membership and refund my money. I had paid through credit card an amount of 50, 000.

My membership no is 242540, i have paid 68, 800 rs on 23/09/2017 for country vacations membership. Later i found that they said false information about the transfer policy which is non transferable by company risk, it can be transferable if we bring any person (That is personal contacts only rule). So while making me member the executives are not given the right info. After becoming member i got welcome call, in that call i got that it is transferable to only personal contacts.

So finally we decided that its like a fraud information, and on 25th sep 2017i have emailed and called (Within the kool of period) central customer care and told all the problem i faced, then the customer care executive rajshekar said as per my email and telephonic the cancellation request is received and forwarded to concern department.

But till now i dint get any status about the cancellation, but in the due period from 25th sep 2017 to till today i have called many times to customer care. They keep saying wait for some time.

I am thinking to go legal case against company. Any body ca nhelp on the same.
          Mar 04, 2018
          Updated by ShaikQ786
          I have received your email about my query is forwarded to Country Vacations team...

But I haven't got the call from Country Vacations team yet.

I am keep calling to Central customer care(Hyd), they saying that they have forwarded my cancellation request to concern local team(Bang). So I have visited local branch(shivajinagar, Bang).

Local branch team is saying that they haven't received any update from central department about my cancellation request.

So please help on this. I am ready to take this case legally. Can you please guide me what steps I follow to do the same.

They call you and keep calling you for weeks saying they have gifts worth 25000 rs and they try to fetch your personal details in 30 minute presentation. And they show you fake booklets to convince you that all that property belongs to them. They also stop discussing their loot with others saying that that’s their se term norms. The gift they give is jaunt a piece of #. Open loot!!

We should not give our contact numbers to any of sales executives in malls or public places who claim us gifts and related things. Next time you see them better ignore them.

Respected sir/ madam,
              My name is rajneet kaur and i am from chandigarh. I had purchased your membership of the country club. Because of some family issue, i cannot take it and hence, i want to cancel my membership. I request you to cancel my membership and refund my money. I had paid through credit card an amount of 50, 000. At that time, when the officials were convincing me to buy the membership, my husband was not agreeing to buy it, still, i paid the money, and now when i am back home, my husband argued with me. Sir, i don’t want my married life to get hampered because of it. It is a request from the bottom of my heart to you to cancel my membership and refund my money. I have just joined today and it will approximately take 10-15 days for the whole kit to be reached. I believe something can be done. All rests in your hand. Thank you for spending your precious time on this. Please look into this matter.
              Hoping for a favourable response!
              Rajneet kaur
              [protected]@yahoo.com

This is vinu s, i took an international vacation package on 12 february 2018 (With day offer) as per the promises and discussions with bangalore country vacations team (Ruben /ranjan /harish) held at country club belandur, bangalore. They advised /forced me to sign a basic sale agreement and promised me that it will be will be upgraded to international gold vacation package and life time membership with bonus benefits once my member user id and password is generated. Later i found that all the offers and promises are fake and bangalore country club/ vacation team cheated me. Please cancel my membership and refund my full amount 225000 rs at the earliest as this is act /case of fraud and cheating. Membership name :vinu s.. Membership id : cvbg1sclub5lb248895
                Feb 14, 2018
                Registered phone number [protected]
                Feb 14, 2018
                Updated by Vinu S
                Just now I got a call from a person, introduced himself as DEEPAK - Phone-+91 [protected] from country club asking for any nationalised bank card number to refund the amount . He told me that amount refund/reversal to private banks or to my HDFC credit card is not possible . He is not ready to share any information regarding refund on email . Is it safe to share debit card number ?
                Feb 25, 2018
                Updated by Vinu S
                Is there any update from Country Vacations customer support ?
                Mar 07, 2018
                Updated by Vinu S
                Issue is not yet resolved . I have not received any refund from Country Vacations/Club.

This is kiran kumar b i haven’t used the country club services till date since i became the member nor i’m not interested in using it because of false statement provided by your sales person. I would like to request for the cancellation of my membership from the country club. I am forced to cancel the membership due to some false promise given by the sales/marketing team manager and i am not interested to use any club activities in the future.in agreement paper, its clearly mentioned that i can cancel my scheme in the cool of period 10 days. I have taken this scheme on 11th feb 2018. So, i am putting my papers for cancellation the scheme and i want my full amount (Paid 25000 initial amount) to be refunded at the earliest.

I’ve tried to reach customer care several times to cancel my membership. Reaching the customer care by phone is really not possible. They keep on hold and put on the audio to listen about country club.

So, here i’m dropping a mail to you guys to please cancel my membership and refund my full amount, before taking any legal actions.

Membership no: cvbg2club248820
                  Issue date: 12th feb 2018.
                  Registered ph. No : [protected]
                  Alternative ph. No : [protected]

Hi team,

As per country vacations /country club agreement policy, it was mentioned that customer will be getting refund in 120 days after cancellation of membership within 10 days cooling off period.

This membership was taken on sept 12 and cancellation was raised on sept 13 for which i have received revert mail saying the request has been forwarded to concern department.

Cancellation was raised...

I have taken country vacations membership cvhyd5club30lb228867by paying rs1, 90, 000 on 19. Nov.2016. I was told its an international vacations where i can use the holiday in almost all the countries. But to my surprise it is present only in bangkok, singapore and dubai. When i ask them they wont answer or give excuse. Recently they said they will give life time amc free if i clear the dues. I cleared.. Now they say.. Its not possible. Just to collect the dues employee has stated that. And also they said the holidays i[censored]nused will be carry forwarded but to my surprise they are getting expired every year. If asked,, they say no worry sir, nothing happens. Or else they wont answer or change the number or will switch off the phones. Customer care phones are always busy. No where to go.. No one to resolve the issues. Its very irritating to be part with country club. The employees for the incentives make it very complex with false promises and abscond. I want my money back. Just hate to be with country club with such a poor employees. I wanted all the victims to come together and make a representation. My number is [protected]
                    no representative has contacted in related with the complaint that i have raised with you. kindly pursue

On 2nd Dec 2017, we have been dragged into a false promise of providing various services with Country Vacations and after having the payment done, the actual agreement of services did not include any of the promised items. Hence I have requested for cancelling the membership with the Country Vacations customer care but have not received any response. Having assessed the sequence of actions during this, I realized that I have been made false...

We have bought country vacations on 03-dec-2011. Offer they have made to us as on payment of inr 95, 500 we will get 5 holidays of 6 night and 7 days. Validaity of these holidays will be life time. Also they have promised 1 year complimentry gym membership and free access of all their clubs.

We were not interested in club hence never used that and informed them also.
                      Post debiting our cc for inr 95, 500 they give us agreement which again asked us amc charges against our holidays. We have paid amc for 5 holidays too.
                      But they are keep demanding amc for all passing year and not giving us that holidays for which we have paid such a great amount.

As per the commitments made from their sales representative we must get 5 holidays of 6 night and 7 days along with 1 year complimentary gym membership. Please help us to resolved this issue.
                      Cancel membership within 10 days of membership taken, all will get refund if cancel membership within 10 days.

I have received a cheque I had cancel membership with 10 days.

There is clause (Number 34) which state that i[censored] cancel with cooling period of 10 days u will et refund.

Please spread the word regarding cooling off period to others

Hi, as per contract, once membership is cancelled under cool off period. Refund should take place within 120 days. But its been 150 days still none of the teams from country vacations have taken up to resolve the issue. I have not yet received any refund from them. I request some please attend the problem and get my refund as soon as possible.

Id#cvbg2club240698
                        Oct 04, 2018
                        Updated by sunil m h
                        Any status, still they are not yet contacted me.

I have received a cheque I had cancel membership with 10 days.

Please spread the word regarding cooling off period to others

I am holding membership since 2012 and also paid 30years of annual maintenance fee already. I have stayed in the country club resorts like kovalam, kunoor and bandipur. There was no conditional booking of meals tied up with room booking. Now when asked for reserving for holidays in country vacations own resort, they are forcing us to take meal as mandatory and if it is not done by us, the rooms bookings will not be done.

Today 12/1/18 i dropped them a mail for reserving the room in kovalam but they are not ready unless we take meal package which they say as compulsory or to pay extra rs 700 per day. Customer care is not responding. Rmc desk attendant miss. Anitha answers in rude manner. They don't have courtesy to speak to the member in a pleasing manner.
                          Will our booking done or not is question mark.

Requesting your involvement in getting the refund from Country Vacations. I have had requested Country Club to cancel my membership on September 14, 2017 within the cool -off period of 10 days and the same has been communicated to them via email and by mail . Other than receiving an email acknowledging my complaint. I have not received any communications or information about my refund. As per deed they had to refund the money ( RS 188000- service charge of 3800) within 120 days of cancellation. Its already 119 days and I see no response from them regarding the refund. Contacting customer care or sending them mails is not helping as each time the customer care says that they are not from the concerned team that approves the refund nor they reply to my mails.
                            May 22, 2019
                            Not resolved

I have been given 5 coupons at the time taking membership as i was not interested for paying 1.40 lacs. Same day your company got 40, 000/- from me. Once i availed the facility in ahmedabad for 3 nights where i had to pay additional 5500/-.

Now a days in 2200/- hotels are available in the heart of mejor city, i find it difficult whether i will be able to avail and get back my 40, 000/- back by availing your resorts.
                              Every time i will have to pay at least 1500/- per day for which hotels are available at this rate without spending 40, 000/-.
                              Also your coupons are only for 2 adults.
                              Pl. Clarify whether 4 adults members can avail your resorts without paying anything extra and also during the period when i wish to avail. Else i think i have lost my 40, 000/- by taking this membership
                              Pl clarify
                              G. G. Deolikar
                              Pune mob [protected]

Country vacations people told that the credit card payment will be an emi with 0% interest.
                                But later that charged interest, so informed to the manager and he said that he will convert that to emi with 0% interest. We used to call him daily and he keep on saying some stories. Need immediate action on this. And membership card not yet received where we made payment of 65, 000/- before 2 weeks.

Need an immediate action on this
                                Contact: mr. Gopinath

Hi sir,

I am a victim of country vacation, koramangala, bangalore. Mamtha (Fraud lady) is the one who made wrong promises and cheated. I was not even able to avail any one of there offers/services which they promised. They use white/blank papers to demonstrate all the offers and explain for hours and give wrong promises, at the end they will take that paper back without our knowledge, so they think we don't have proof for...

We have been called by a country club representative mr. Anshu who saying that we have won lucky draw and need to meet them at city centre, saltlake city, kolkata.

There we attended a presentation delivered by ms tumpa describing us all the lucrative offers that we have won due to lucky draw. The service they committed us is totally false and not mentioned in the purchase agreement.
                                  We did not read the purchase agreement there like any other victim in the internet, because as all the victims will know the situation they created there so that every one sign the agreement hastily.

The very same complaints have been submitted since 2010 but this company has not stopped yet.

We visited their office at kolkata, they said to contact hyderabad office. They will not refund by themselves we will need to go to consumr forum

Many people has got refund by the help of consumer forum and i believe i will do too.
                                  But this doesn't stops the company. We have to do a large scale protest