Country Vacations

Good

Country Vacations Complaints & Reviews

jayantsagar

My name is jayant.

I have paid rs. 61k for 2 years membership in country club on 08-april-2017. While converting to emi it cost me 72k. The amount has been blocked from my sbi credit card.

I want to cancel this country club membership and need my hard earned money refund.

They offered so many offers and it is very attractive but unbelievable, they were pressurizing us to take the decision that particular time to avail all offers made to us point in between time by brain washing left and right and it was almost 6pm in the evening and unfortunately i believed on what they said and paid 61k for the holiday package using my sbi credit card.

After reading all the reviews and witnessing unreliable, non-stable promises,

I have visited country club office but decline to cancel the membership. Please, help me out in membership cancellation and refund of the amount.

Jayant sagar
Jayant. [protected]@gmail.com

[Sep 26, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Amit Bihani
    This is my detail of membership
    Company sales representative fraud with us
    On time of selling they told us that company will give 5 day 6 night for 5 year. But we get in agreement 2 days 3 night. When we tell there than they were mail is for 2 days 3 night more for one year not for five.
    2nd thing they told that it is transferable.
    But after purchase we know that it's is not
    Now we want to surrender our membership
    Immediately
    Tell us process
    Other wise we have to take some action
    Amit

[Sep 23, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Updated by Amit Bihani Sep 23, 2017
    This is my detail of membership
    Company sales representative fraud with us
    On time of selling they told us that company will give 5 day 6 night for 5 year . But we get in agreement 2 days 3 night. When we tell there than they were mail is for 2 days 3 night more for one year not for five.
    2nd thing they told that it is transferable.
    But after purchase we know that it's is not
    Amit

deepaktogloor
      #cvbg1sclub5lb238512
      Hi sir/ madam,
      I had got a call from country vacation on 21st june'2017 stating that my number got selected as a lucky winner worth of rs. 25, 000 trip voucher and some gift hamper so they asked me to come with my wife and collect it. So i went on same day to koramangala branch with my wife, they told there is a 45 min of session after attending you can collect your gift, i denied saying no i have some urgent work so i need to go if you want to give gift hamper without attending session then ok other wise i don't want any gift let me go but they didn't listen to me and convinced me like anything and at-last pushed me to end the session saying that ok sir i understand you are in hurry we will try to finish it off for you just in 30 min so i said ok.

Went inside the session room there were 2 person was sitting 1. Tousif & 2. Suresh joshi. They greeted me an my wife and started explaining the product like below.

- free gym
      - free swimming pool
      - free spa
      - free function halls
      - free kids summer camp* free 7 days & 6 nights all over the world every year for up to 8 person without any yearly due
      - interest free installments for up to 60 months, there is no hidden charges, amc charges and 50% discount if we take
      Membership on today (22nd june'2017).
      - free kids karate classes
      - free passes for events like (New year celebrations, x-mas etc)
      - free car facility for site seeing places
      - customer can cancel membership at anytime after 6 months
      - free travel card which we can get 50% discount on bus / flight fairs.
      - every month 2 movie ticket of bookmyshow.com worth rs. 500 each and many more.

So i told them "see right now i don't carrying the cash and i'm not much interested in to buying membership and all so please let me go" then those 2 frauds convinced me in very nicely and very politely, don't worry sir if you have credit card then use the cc and good thing here is the country vacation will refund entire interest amount, processing fee + tax which ever applicable for swapping the card and one more benefit is if you take the membership today the country vacation is providing 50% off on membership because 25th anniversary offer is going on and it ends by today itself. So in future if you want to go and purchase, you have to pay membership of rs. 1, 30, 000/- apart from amc charges. So now there will be no any charges apart of rs.65, 000/- membership fee, over that you are getting entire interest amount, processing fee, tax amount fully back.

So i thought it's a nice offer let's take the membership so had made full payment using cc on 22/09/2017. But here just notice 1 thing while making payment tousif has taken rs. 45, 172.00 to country vacations and rest of amount rs. 19, 828.00 rupees to some payzapp e wallet. Immediately i asked him why did you taken amount to payzapp account? Why did you made 2 different transaction rather than in 1. So he replied sir actually we have exceeded daily transaction limit of country vacation so i had taken up your rest of the amount to payzapp that wallet also belongs to country vacation only don't worry, i thought might be have really crossed their daily limit so kept quite.

After payment everything done he came up with agreement formalities, while writing the membership amount i probed him why you are writing the membership 1, 30, 000/-?, as you told me offer is going on membership fee is 65, 000/- it should be 65, 000/- not rs. 1, 30, 000/- there also he told sir this actual product fee i'm writing here, again asked him immediately then where you will mention the 50% discount or membership fee 65, 000? It will adjusted by account department sir don't worry i'll intimate them saying that this member has taken a membership in special offer so membership fee for this member is only 65, 000/- he should be under offer benefit scheme. I said then ok, i started reading the agreement from the he stopped me and tousif told me sir, if you sit by reading it will take 3-4hrs and trust me country vacation club is very famous and big ruptured organization trust on me and sign sir we are issuing membership daily10-15 people and single person also did not come asking problem and issue. We provide our service best to the customer and making delight to the customer is our 1st priority etc etc. So signed on the bonds and agreement blindly trusting on him where ever required.

Finally i asked him when my membership card, travel card, bookmyshow movie tickets spa coupons will come?
      Tousif said, cards everything needs to be print and dispatched from head office so it will take hardly 10-15 days. Then i said ok will wait up and moved from their for the day. When i called him next after 2 days regarding the amount conversation to emi, i can see it’s still not yet converted did you work on that? Tousif said that it will take 45 days to convert from our end so as you are saying next week is your billing cycle date so you can convert that amount by calling cc customer care department and get it converted into an emi after converting you will get one message that message you have to forward me according to that we will calculate and interest amount, processing fee and tax what ever it’s coming it will be refunded to you through dd, so i did convert from my side and sent an details to his official mail and informed him the same also asked him to revert to that mail but he didn’t replied to that mail till today (20/09/2017).

20 days passed away, i didn't get my membership card, travel card, bookmyshow movie tickets spa coupons, so i informed tousif stating that you promised me that i will get above stuff within 15 days already 20 days got over still i didn't get any single thing from country vacation. Then i assured me that sorry sir i was little bit busy i’ll do one thing i’ll check with concern department and give you an update today end of the day. Almost week got over neither tousif called me and gave the update nor any courier from country vacation head office so started feeling panic.

Visited to koramangala branch to ask tousif, why it’s not been delivered, he has given me a false assurance that i already spoke with the concern team they will send you out the welcome kit with having travel card, membership card for you and your spouse, spa coupons and every month movie ticket will be dispatched to your registered communication address, however i got come kit with happily when i opened there was travel card was absent, 3 months over now, still i am not getting any movie tickets. Main thing is in that welcome kit i got one letter with membership fee structure and shocked after seeing that. I paid whole amount rs. 65, 000/- but in that letter it was mentioned like only 40, 000/- rupees is collected from the member and rest 85, 000/- is due. Immediately went to the office and met tousif and asked how come it’s showing 85, 000/- even after paying full and final amount which you was explained me while issuing the membership. He convinced me like some miscommunication was happened i guess, allow me 2 days i will get cleared everything so said ok to that aswell and asked what about the interest amount refunding. He shown me some dd in his mobile and told me sir don’t worry about that once your details get updated and then i’ll speak with manager to get arrange your interest amount dd in that too 20days.

He was started very harshly that how many times i tell you sir, your amount will be refunded why again and again you are calling me and giving me the torture? Other wise just cancel your membership and take the membership fee amount and go. I started argument like you will cancel my membership and giving me my membership fee of rs.65, 000/- then who will give the interest amount? If i cancelled and tell to my bank that i have cancelled my membership because they are not ready to give it now. So just take your principal amount and cancel the interest amount, processing fee and tax will they listed? Tousif said that i don’t know who has eaten your money go ask them don’t ask me again and again.

I had sent an email stating the words after hearing from tousif and escalated to the head office and then they looped that mail to the some people than i got to know who is who? After sending many email after many days i got 1 replay from head office marking to imran basha. I started sending mails to him direct with marking everyone. He is also not ready to meet me if i go to the office to meet and explain the scenario. He is just escaping from this and not ready to meet me and replay to my mails.

Visited office to meet tousif, unfortunately he met me and took me in room for the discussion i said i’m not ready to listen any excuses and now i am not ready to hear any of the story from you. As you promised me just issue my dd and finish it off. Then he introduced harish shetty saying that he belongs to account department in our country vacation, any issue regarding finance he will be taking care so i explained each and every situation, after listening from me he asked 1 day time to keep me updated. Next day called harish asking an updated he escaped just telling tousif only will keep you updated, when i asked him back you are the right person to check and account details right? Harish said no sir i’m his colleague, yester tousif had headache so he asked me to attend you and so i just attended i’m no where related to accounts nothing. So again called tousif he didn’t picked my call so sent him an message in watsapp, harish is telling you will give me the update? What’s the update? Tousif said harish has already provided you the update know why you asking again and again? Where harish was told tousif will keep me updated.

Again escalated this scenario to imran basha this this happening so he share me his mobile number to call, we discussed over the call for just 5 min and imran said that sir we as per the rbi guidelines company will not have authority to refund interest amount etc. I asked only one question to him then why your executive tousif promised me that company will provide the dd of interest amount. Imran said me to send and email to customer care they will take care of this. So again sent email to customer care then i got a call from customer care the lady name was mrs. Salma, she called me and asked me what was the exact issue sir? I explained till end then she asked get the confirmation mail from tousif and will arrange you the interest dd amount. So mailed to tousif asking and confirmation now he is not ready to pickup my call, not even he is available in office and not reverting to the mail so how can i get the same from him? Mrs. Salma said then we don’t have authority to issue the dd without his confirmation. I again called imran stating that i called customer care and mrs. Slama is asking confirmation mail from tousif and he is not replaying the mail what needs to be done? Imran says me ok we will meet up in the office on monday dated : 18/09/2017.

When i went to office with my friend ayyappan, inquired about imran basha the receptionist was informed he is not available, we sat there itself insisting who else is there responsible person in his absence call him we have some issue with membership. Then salma attended us in the office when we asked about imran she said he works from different different branch so some time he will be available here some time he will be found some other branch so tell me your concern i’m the customer care manager i will look into it.

So once again explained her from beginning to till end, she told

Salma told : sir we have stopped refunding the interest amount.
      We asked : from when did you stop refunding?
      She replied : from last 2 months sir.
      We asked : i had taken 3 months before so it means that time refunding option was there right?
      She : answerless and asked us to allow 10 min of time.
      We said : ok.

Then, she came back and offered trip voucher instead of interest amount, i straight way denied saying no mam, i don’t want alternate solution, i just want my interest money back as tousif committed and promised while issuing the membership and the due amount should not show as i taken this membership in offer. This is what my concern is. We asked why don’t any one is taking action on tousif and getting it resolved this issue. Salma is saying like we are back office persons and we are not being in touch with any of the executive, however i am noting your concern, as you are not ready to take the trip voucher instead of interest amount you need to inform the same to imran through email and let’s see mean while give 1 day of time i will also discuss this issue with imran and higher authority and i will call you back by tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

Again same, didn’t get any call or update. One thing is proved they just sitting over there to make innocent people fool and doing fraud and fetching hard earning money from them. Nobody is taking any action against them so they took it as granted and keep fetching and doing fraud.

Totally i'm cheated by country vacation of rs. 65000 membership fee + 31, 599/- interest amount = 96599/-.

I think from executive to sr. General manager's are well trained from country vacation and they are also part of this fraud that's the reason they are not investigating the executive and responding the customer's mail and concerns. If they could have wish then they would have been invited the cheated customer and executive in the office and discussing and providing the resolution to the customer but no, they are not ready to get involved into this, they just reading the customers query and laughing at the mail saying that 'see one more bakra has caught in the club"

I request kindly book a fraud case and seize their entire branches including there resorts everything and help beneficiaries to get their invested money back.

Thanks.
      Dj

[Sep 22, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Strongly agree with u Deepak. Even we were cheated by this fraudulent CV. We will have to collect people & go to their branch & do the hell thing like anything.

Country Vacations — cancellation of country club + day membership

anujarora88
        On 1.06.2016 we were offered to purchase country club international holiday club membership with the facility for enjoying...

Niravvk
        In last 2 days, i got 40+ call from country vacations andhri & hydrabad branch.
        Inform them multiple time that there are no such dues from my side, but they ware keep calling me after every 5 minutes will different numbers. Few of the numbers are as follows.
        [protected] (Doubt)

[Sep 13, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Manjunath Chinya Ramaswamy
          I have recently taken holidays in bhandipur facility and had a bitter experience as the facilities are poor. I want cancellation of my membership and refund of my money. I have a very detailed report along with proof pictures to show the deficiencies.
          Reminder#1

On sat, aug 19, 2017 at 3:30 pm, manju wrote:

Sent from my ipad

Begin forwarded message:

From: manjunath chinya ramaswamy
          Date: 15 august 2017 at 10:23:59 pm ist
          To: [protected]@countryvacationsmail.com
          Subject: complaint regarding country vacation facility and cancellation of membership
          Dear sir/ m'am
          I have been the country vacations member since13th june 2014 and my membership no is# cvmy1clubc5sb177547. So far i have paid membership and annual maintenance charges for the last 3 years years as below:

Membership fee rs50000/-
          Jul16 2015 rs 8006/-
          Aug28 2016 rs 7328/-
          Feb17 2017 rs 8280/-
          Total paid as of date to country vacations: rs73614/-

Having faith in your club and membership, though i have not utilized any holidays for the last 3 years, i kept on paying amc charges promptly.

Last month i took one holiday in your facility at bhandipur from 28jul17 to 30th jul17.

Indeed i regret having taking this decision of becoming member and paying amc charges today after taking a 2 days holidays with my family members in one of your facilities as above.

I would like to narrate the sequence of activities and my bitter unforgettable experience in the sequence of the events for your perusal along with photographic evidences where possible.

# 1 having taking decision to go for vacation for 2 days, i approached your facility (Bhandipur) on telephone (Country vacation bhandipur, karnataka). To my surprise i got a blunt and horrible reply that the facility is full and no rooms are available. Before doing this i had called your hyderabad toll free customer care no#[protected] with no reply from that end despite my several calls. Then i decided to call up local country vacations office and the representative there helped me to find 2 rooms one for my self and my wife and other for my 2 adult kids. He wanted me to pay for another room!! I had to fight with him to avoid paying as i was taking vacation for the first time and paid all 3 amc' s and many holidays are accumulated against my membership no.

See the struggle i had to go through your representatives just to book my vacation. I am ashamed to be member of such clubs.

#2 after booking my facility, just the previous day of my vacation i got a call from your facility regarding re confirmation of our arrival. I did that on telephone and asked for the direction which he guided and informed me that there is a signage showing country vacations after bhandipur forest post. Next day i drove from mysore reached bhandipur and started looking for signage to take left turn to reach your facility. To my bad luck there was no mobile telephone signal in the forest to call them to take direction again! I drove passed the signage and drove almost 10-15 km further to realise that i had to get back... At last i found the signage and reached your facility at least 1 hr late! See the picture #1 of your lovely signage! Tell me how one can see this while driving?

Company like yours who are in hospitality industry should be ashamed of giving directions to your guests like this! Can't you place a better signage than this???

#3 we were already drained and sick by the time we entered your reception. We were welcomed by heard of monkeys in the parking (See picture #2), threatening us to pull our bags!! Well some one came to our rescue and they allotted us room nos 165 & 166 which we went to occupy. It was a shocker waiting for us in the room. The room was stinking with cigarettes smoke and with many other flaws in the room (As shown in pictures 3 & 4). Unfortunately we couldn't capture your stinking rooms on camera!! We went back to reception seeking for change of rooms. They were courteous enough to show 2 other rooms below in the gf next to each other. Those rooms were tiny, with peeled wet painting spots on the wall, toilets not clean, tv fixed in a corner... Omg... Is this what we want on a vacation?? Again we had to go back to reception and request them for a better room... Then after a much of deliberation they showed us a suite (1 br) which was better compared to the rooms... Though there was only one bath/ toilet for 4 adults. We had no option but to compromise on this and accept.
          With this saga of events, my wife and kids are already tired of the vacation which they expressed. Some how i had to cheer them up. We lost nearly 1 hr in room hunting!
          You may check your records and with your staff on this issue.

Is this how country vacations want to deal with guests? I have traveled extensively in india and abroad and have never had such horrible experience.

# 4 after the disastrous start, i cheered up my kids and took them to your reception to play some sports/games. Once again we had a very bitter experience viz., the tt bats were torn, shuttle racket had no grips, shuttle cocks were dead/broken, shuttle court was full of stones and no marking, shuttle net height is 1 ft more than normal, cricket bat handle was shaky??? The list goes on and end less... You may go and check all these items to verify!!

See picture 5 to see the state of court.

If you want to keep the facility keep them properly and not for the heck of it. It was again a bitter experience.

# 5 later we went to restaurant to have a cup of coffee. Do you want to hear the story of your beautiful restaurant?? I have some pictures as well to prove my point..
          The coffee served was full of sugar!! See the coffee cup!! (See picture #6) we are in karnataka, coffee land and getting such a horrible coffee?
          Another unforgettable incident while we were having coffee was that one monkey entered from no where and snatched some snacks from our adjacent table where some guests with small children were eating! It could be very dangerous when kids are around. I looked around to find out how did this happen? I found a holes in the wire net covering an opening through which monkey has entered. See the attached picture#7.
          While i looked around in the restaurant very unusual and unhygienic things were found like janitor items like dustbins, cleaning liquid, brooms etc., are stored in the middle of dining tables! You may see some pictures 8 to 10 to prove this. Don't you have a janitor room to store all these?? Why keeping in the middle of the eating area? How can we eat sitting next to these??
          The exhaust of kitchen seems to have not been cleaned at all! This is the sorry state of affairs. See how gas cylinders are stored! Highly unsafe! See the attached pictures11 &12
          I also understand there is only one kitchen for both veg and non veg cooking. Being vegetarians we had to take this news with a pinch of salt.

The restaurant hygine with the above facts is not up to any basic standards and not acceptable at all. I do not know how you are running such a sub standard restaurant. The rates are no cheap! I would never like to enter such restaurant again!

#6 after a disappointing visit to your restaurant, we walked around in your facility in the evening to notice some deadly, dangerous, unsafe installations. We could capture some pictures which i am attaching. See pictures 13 to 19
          - the electrical junction boxes were precarious... See some boxes are open, closed with a stick as stopper, broken glass. Which safety standards in a public place permits such boxes?
          - most of the side walk way lights are missing, broken, wires are exposed without any insulation. Deadly electrical lapses could be seen.
          - some wires or cables are on the ground exposed!

To what safety standard are you running the facility?

I am indeed surprised how you can run a facility in such a condition which are unsafe and deadly when kids, old and many guests visit. Do you want to kill them? I am sorry.. These are gross lapses

#7
          Other lapses:- see pictures 20 to 27 which shows the general maintanance standard of your club which are self explanatory. Very poor standard.

After noting all the points above from 1 to 7, i will never ever visit any of your facility even offered at free of cost. I am not interested in jeopardising lives of my family.

I am no longer interested in the membership of your club.

I urge you to cancel my membership with immediate effect and reimburse my membership fee and the amc charges paid so far with 12% finance cost over and above.

My bank details are as below
          Bank - axis bank
          Branch - kuvempunagar mysore
          A/c no - [protected]
          Ifsc code - utib0000579
          Name - c r manjunatha

Under the above ridiculous and horrible situation of your facility, agreed conditions of our signed agreement is null and void and are no more valid.

If this is not sorted out within 2 weeks of this mail and reimbursement is made, i have left with no option but to exercise legal options to claim all the losses including the compensation for the agony we have gone through.

Best regards
          Manjunath
          Attachment : word document containing pictures to prove my concerns in this mail.

Recently I had been to your Bhandipur facility. I had a bitter experience there. The service and the facility is poor. I am no longer interested in continuing your membership.

santhosh.86

I would like to cancel my country vacation membership nd required refund of my amount of 1 lakh Indian rupee...There is no proper response and not taking phone calls.. I read in the internet these companies are fraud and more over i read some referral blogspot from the internet somebody has received their money by cancelling there membership from country club vacation. I got membership from Bahrain by paying 6000 saudi riyal via saudi Hollandi bank credit card..Please get back my amount returned.. I just got trapped by the speech nd canvas by the sales team.. Please do help me out from this...

Baldawa
              My membership no. Is. Cvhyd3clubl94269.
              Please cancel my membership. I am working as a sales representative in a jewellery firm & i can't afford. Since 2012 i am requesting but nothing is happening.
              Recently a message came asking me to pay amc of rs.28474. From where should i pay. Till now i never stepped in country club even a single time.
              I am a middle class family & i can't afford any extra expenses.
              Sir/madam please please i kindly request you to do this favour & cancel the membership.
              Thanking you a lot,
              Your's faithfully,
              Shiv kumar baldawa.

[Sep 08, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              please do something regarding my complaint given on 8th sept.2017.

visitsats
                I have taken country vacations membership on 4th july 2015 (Kukatpally office, in brand factory building). When i have taken the membership, these guys mentioned that there will be 7 days and 6 nights vacations per year for 30 years and these can be carry forwarded to next year if we don't use. When i was trying to use them on december 2016, i logged in to the country vacations account with the given details, i can see there were nothing like that and i called to the customer care department and they have mentioned that you have taken country club membership and for this membership you need to pay 5000+tax as annual maintenance charges. And i am trying for the past two years with them to get my country vacations membership and i am unable to get hold of this manager anil and executive ravidra from which i have taken the membership. Now i am unable to do anything with this account. I am not sure how country club came into picture, when i have taken account in country vacations

[Aug 29, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Country Vacations — cancellation of membership

Jaimon thomas
                  Please cancel my membership as per clause no.26 of member ship agreement with deduction of admin fee chargeable rs.3800 and...

Showkath Ali K
                  Hi guys,

I'm also one among you who got cheated by country club
                  I feel cheated though i never trust people so easily i failed to recognize the truth

Reason for the same is false commitments deceiving and wrong information and non-disclosure of material facts for use of services of country club vacations which is a division of country club hospitality and holidays ltd by mean of concealment of non-disclosure of actual terms and conditions by authorized persons of country club vacations of yashodara complex 3rd floor, basaweshwar nagar, bangalore

Not only that, they showed us brochures on which they claim that they have tie up with various banks and to my surprise they have tie up with axis bank also. They even said they will provide 48 months emi to pay the amount of rs.77, 500 without spending a single rupee extra with this said we will have to pay rs.1615 p. M. And afterwards you can use facilities of country club life time.
                  I agreed for the same on 48 free emi option as it was affordable for me.

Now after so many assessments and experience and with further communication i had with them everything proved to be false and misleading.

Now who is responsible for our sleepless night

Country club/country vacations is doing malpractices and unethical merchandises, so its our social responsibility to stop such type of activities done by country club and act strictly against them.

I'm fighting /struggling to get my hard-earned money back

Showkath

[Aug 23, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Country Vacations — fraud company sala

niravnk
                    Hyderabad: central crime station (Ccs) police on saturday arrested two executives of country vacations for cheating people...

Amit Dhanaki
                    Have been following up since the second day of my wrongly registration with cv which they said will do the needful.

Now its more than 3 years with no help from their end irrespective of all the facts known to them, which is only spoken over phone.

Its also surprising that we had been followed up for the amc.

Hope our request is heard by someone 'a god's child' sitting in your office.

Thanks & bless you!
                    Amit dhanaki

[Aug 22, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    I receiced a call in june 2107 from country club and was promise lot of things, they asked me to deposite 20, 000 .
                    After that till date there is no call nor any follow up,
                    seems this company is fraud and are looting customers .

sunil m h
                      Have been mailing country vacations from last few days regarding my membership cancellation. But they are least bothered to reply or respond to the mails.
                      I have notified the cv well before a hand, while i am still in cool off period.

As per airda code of ethics, if the agreement is revoked by the buyer within cool off period, the seller is committed to refund all payments made and return share certificates, title deeds or other documents handed over during signing up of sales agreement.

Please may i know why is cv not following the rules & regulations.

Member id: cvbg2club240698

[Aug 17, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Did u receive any acknowledgment ? we are also facing same issue.

Country Vacations — fraud

Nirav Khunt
                        My name is nirav khunt. I am from rajkot. I had a voucher ([protected]) of country vacation. So as per commitment i paid rs...

ersus93
                        In the #15 (page-2) and #26 (page-4) of the Agreement, clearly mentioned the below details.
                        "There shall be a cool off period of 10 days from the signing the membership Agreement wherein member can discontinue the membership by paying a nominal administration charges of Rs. 3800/- to the company. After deduction of the aforesaid amount (Rs. 3800/-) remaining amount would be refunded to the member.For invoking the cooling of period the member shall send a written communication to the Country Club, Central Customer Care."

Despite of repeated mailers and call 'Country Vacations' is not taking any valid action and no money refunded till date.

[Aug 14, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Country Vacations — fraud promises and fraud transactions without concern without any service

vivekanand KC
                          Hello sir/madam,

I am vivekanand. K. C from bangalore,

Last week i got a call from country...

Kiran Kinnu
                          Hi team,

This is kiran and i took country vacation membership in 2016 march 4 by believing all their fake promises. After reaching home i realized it was fraud and went again for cancellation. They agreed for cancellation and return money 6 months. Its almost 1yr 6 months till now i didn't received my money back. Daily i am calling to them but not picking my calls and every time i went to office.. All staff members are new and they are saying so many stories. Staff member (Venu) used to tell me many stories like your check is processed and it will come in next month, manager is not there, demonetization, no funds etc...
                          Last month he promised me to collect cheque from office.. I went to office to collect cheque... I was shocked after reaching office that venu is resigned and left company... These people cheated me from 1yr.

[Aug 04, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Country Vacations — regarding refund of money

Ashish Wafgaonkar
                            I have visited country club on 26 march 2017. Samual patil and sneha oval attended me and provided may false commitment....

fcmohan
                            My name is mohan, i got a call on 10th july 2017 from a random number stating that i have won rs. 30000 of gift hamper from them and asked me to come with my wife and collect. When i went there, it was country vacation/club, koramangala office, bangalore. They gave me a one hour presentation stating benefits of country vacation membership. During the presentation the sales members who handled me was harish, they promised me by saying the below false commitments and sold country vacation + club membership for rs. 30200 which i have swiped my hdfc credit card, after swiping card they given me pre signed ready agrement and forcing me to sign on that.

While signing the membership i have asked to give all the promised offers in the agreement and they said all the special offers will come in a mail within 24 to my email id and with the welcome kit and membership card with in 24hrs., but i didn't get any. After all these, i was going through the agreement, i have shocked to see the points which was mentioned in the agreement, it was totally different from what mr. Harish (Country vacation sales person) promised me at the time of signing agreement, i am no longer interested to continue with the country vacation/club membership, i have sent a mail to harish and [protected]@countryvacationsmail.com and [protected]@countryvacationsmail.com mentioning reason and to cancel my membership with country vacations and refund my money at the earliest. But till today i have not received any response for that mail, i have called customer care they said we are not able to track your membership details, please send the agreement, i have send the agreement still no reply, i have received 4-5 calls from country vacations but nobody gave the solutions, i have got mr. Imran bashas’s number from customer care and they told he is the branch manaer, i called 2-3 times, he was saying he is not in town and told me to send a mail, i have send a mail on the same day but it was more that 4 days he didn’t reply, after that i have sent a top up mail, then i have received below mentioned mail from imran basha saying
                            Dear mr mohan,

Warm greetings,
                            As you are a very precious member to us and we are happily welcome to you country vacations and country club to utilize the facilities. You can check your membership details through our online portal.
                            For booking your vacations kindly mail us on [protected]@countryvacationsmail.com or contact us on[protected]/309.
                            For further queries feel free to contact our customer support.
                            I have replied saying i don’t want to avail any service, please cancel my membership and refund the money, after this i have received one mail from imaran basha
                            Dear mr. Mohan,

Please let us know the dates which your visiting the country club bandipur resort and wayanad.

I was really got irritated by his reply, i was complaining about membership and asked to refund money but he was replying something else which was not related to the topic and mail. I don’t understand how he has become manager who doesn’t even know to write a mail, i think entire country vacation team doesn’t like to reply to mail.
                            After that i called mr. Harish he was the person who sold me membership by giving false commitment, he was very rude on the call saying you can do whatever you want we cannot give you refund. (I have recorded his call which i can share it across.

Below are the false promises made:-

• will provide me easy 24 months emi option with zero percent processing fees and zero percent interest fee.– but when i received intimation from bank, i came to know that the charges are applicable and to be paid to bank by me. Later on when i spoke to harish, he told me that the interested will be reversed to my account after 45 days - which is now here mentioned via country vacations.

• country vacation and club memberships are valid till life time and your next generation and transferable without any extra amount – but agreement says, country vacation is valid till 5 years only and needs a renewal.

. Amc charges waivers for the 1st year.

. 3 nights 4 days trip to country club wildlife resort bandipur or the resort in wayanad including accommodation and food for 2 adults and 2 children.

Stay for a period of 8 days every year for upto 8 people who accompany with us in cchhl properties and associated properties in all season.

Interest free emi for the payment which we made (Rs.30200).

Balance payment of rs.100000 we can make only if we are satisfied and interested to continue after 5 years.

Pick up and drop facility to resorts and hotels.

Free admission to cchhl fitness centers (Gold gym)

50% discount on flight and bus ticket booking.

• i came to know that they cheated me and they given wrong membership. • country vacation offers the stay for 2-8 members for a period of 6n and 7days each year at cv with in india and overseas at any given time and all the clubs owned or associated with country club are 5 star and above.in case if the availability is not there or cv resort is not located in particular location, cv will provide an alternative equivalent stay without extra charges. – but the agreement doesn’t say the same.
                            • i can use the membership for 365 days a year (It was just mentioned as blue and normal priority)

• free accommodation with free breakfast and snack services.

• free car pickup from airport/train station to the hotel and free car drop from the hotel to the airport and railway station, a travel guide and a personal cab all along your tour (Fuel charges to be paid only) - customer care says there is no such facility.

• free couple passes to the events such as new year eve, valentine’s day, deepavali, dasara etc. – but these are nowhere mentioned in the agreement.

• using the party hall in country club / country vacation with free of cost whenever it is required (Including the electricity, decorations).

• hdfc insurance that covers 6 lakhs (I am not sure about the amount and also the plan - something they cover for me and my wife) with zero premium.

• can avail flat 50% off on bus/air fares by using county membership card, and every month 2 free movie tickets in pvr regardless of the availability.

• rent option if we are not using the vacation, the rent will be arranged by country club agents and i will get around rs. 25000 for that year booking as rented amount.

• if i am not satisfied at any time, i can write a compliant letter to the office where i take the membership and i can cancel the membership at any time. The agents in country club will do the same for me. They will collect only the processing fees. On top of all these things,

I have all the proof (Phone calls recording, mails etc..) to prove that country vacation cheated me by giving false commitment. If required i can share all proofs.
                            Mohan s
                            Mohan. [protected]@gmail.com
                            Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 20, 2017
                            My issue is not been resolved, nobody contacted from country vacations to resolve the issue.

[Jul 29, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.