Country Vacations

Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Good

Country Vacations Complaints & Reviews

I have been given 5 coupons at the time taking membership as i was not interested for paying 1.40 lacs. Same day your company got 40, 000/- from me. Once i availed the facility in ahmedabad for 3 nights where i had to pay additional 5500/-.

Now a days in 2200/- hotels are available in the heart of mejor city, i find it difficult whether i will be able to avail and get back my 40, 000/- back by availing your resorts.
Every time i will have to pay at least 1500/- per day for which hotels are available at this rate without spending 40, 000/-.
Also your coupons are only for 2 adults.
Pl. Clarify whether 4 adults members can avail your resorts without paying anything extra and also during the period when i wish to avail. Else i think i have lost my 40, 000/- by taking this membership
Pl clarify
G. G. Deolikar
Pune mob [protected]
Dec 23, 2017

Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Country vacations people told that the credit card payment will be an emi with 0% interest.
    But later that charged interest, so informed to the manager and he said that he will convert that to emi with 0% interest. We used to call him daily and he keep on saying some stories. Need immediate action on this. And membership card not yet received where we made payment of 65, 000/- before 2 weeks.

Need an immediate action on this
    Contact: mr. Gopinath
    Dec 16, 2017

Hi sir,

I am a victim of country vacation, koramangala, bangalore. Mamtha (Fraud lady) is the one who made...

We have been called by a country club representative mr. Anshu who saying that we have won lucky draw and need to meet them at city centre, saltlake city, kolkata.

There we attended a presentation delivered by ms tumpa describing us all the lucrative offers that we have won due to lucky draw. The service they committed us is totally false and not mentioned in the purchase agreement.
      We did not read the purchase agreement there like any other victim in the internet, because as all the victims will know the situation they created there so that every one sign the agreement hastily.

The very same complaints have been submitted since 2010 but this company has not stopped yet.

We visited their office at kolkata, they said to contact hyderabad office. They will not refund by themselves we will need to go to consumr forum

Many people has got refund by the help of consumer forum and i believe i will do too.
      But this doesn't stops the company. We have to do a large scale protest
      Dec 10, 2017

This is inform and request you about transaction made on 11 nov 2017 for an amount of 2, 00, 000/- (Two lakh rupees) towards...

Approx 3 to 4 years ago, i received a call from country vacation to collect prize and attend a 45 minutes presentation. Me and my wife reached the venue in mall and they started the presentation. They offer us to become member of the country vacation and we refused. Then they said that this offer is only for us and made us agree and collected 15000rs. For becoming member. They promised at the venue was not writeen in the agreement. I called him to cancel my memembership and refund my money. But they refused. I didn't use a single service of country vacation. Please help us to get my money.
        Dec 08, 2017

I received a call on 30/11/2017 saying that i had won a prize but in order to claim it, it was mandatory that i should attend...

I'm arun kumar from chennai. I joined country vacations whose office operate from omr road (Near kandanchavidi) on 10th nov 2017 and haven't not received my membership card till 4th dec 2017.

I was briefed about the package by mr. Vijay and was given special offer through lottery where i needed to pay 65, 000 inr for 9 domestic + international trips. But there now there is no clear communication from the customer care office in chennai. We were promised for accommodation in the country club for a dubai trip that we had planned in january for 6 adults and 1 child through voucher basis. But now there seems to be a disconnect.
          We are told by mr. Damodaran (Customer care) that we are not eligible for international package which is not what was promised to us.
          We specifically explained mr. Vijay and mr. Rafiq, that we are interested only in international packages and they replied that this is the best they are doing for us.
          We were urged to join the same day (Nov 10th) by mr. Vijay and his manager mr. Rafiq saying that we are the lucky 118th person to get this offer which will not be available the next day.
          Now i'm asked to wait to get approval from head office. The whole purpose for joining this scheme was for the dubai trip and would be defeated if not done.
          We were asked to come on 4th dec to confirm whether what was promised can be processed but was confirmed that it is not possible. We asked to cancel the membership and refund the money for which we were told to wait for 120 days. Looking at the reviews, we are sure not to go with the words of country vacations. We have raised a dispute with the bank. I have the proofs with me and will provide on request basis.
          Dec 05, 2017

Its been more than 3 months, still i have not received any confirmation/status for the refund process. By this time i should have got my refund, but still i have not received any refund from the country vacations. I have been trying to reach customer care but get no response from them. I need my refund as soon as possible, as agreed by the country vacations.

Please do the needful as soon as possible.
            Id - cvbg2club240698
            Nov 18, 2017

Hello sir,
              I was approached by country vacations team with its local office located at :
              86b/2, 4th floor gajraj chambers
              Park circus connector,
              Topsia road, e. M. Bypass
              Kolkatta-700046
              Ph :[protected] / 44045907 / 44045910.
              During august end with repeated telecalls (Promising some promotional offers only for me and available only for the day) and then they asked me to visit them at city centre2, kolkata, i was not very keen but they insisted and that is how we fixed the appointment for august 25, around 1730 hrs, so two of their representatives ms. Aparna das (Mobile [protected]) and sk. Akbar (Mobile no.[protected], email [protected]@gmail.com), briefed us for about an hour or so and offered us a lot of freebies with the club membership and they were constantly pestering to buy the membership, so in the end i said if you promise to deliver whatever you said then i can proceed for the membership, then they wrote the list of freebies and offers on a blank paper and told me that they would send the same to my home through his mail as well and later the same offers will come on a company's letter head. Accordingly, i paid an amount of rs.92, 200/- through credit card for holiday plan of 99 years renewable after every five years against fee of rs.2500/-. Sk. Akbar went on to emphasize that, should i wish, i can withdraw from membership within one month and my money would be refunded after deduction of rs.3800/-. This was a false guidance just to kill time as according to clause 25 of the agreement, this period of withdrawal of membership is 10 days and not 30 days. Without following misguided direction of sk. Akbar, i sent my mail on 03 sep17 for cancellation of the membership and refund of money. No papers were also sent to me as promised. Now, they say the money is a non-refundable deposit and can not be withdrawn. I stay at kolkata and sk. Akbar assured that he would always be available for any kind of help and now he says the matter is in the hand of customer care dept and he cannot do anything about it. After listening to my grievances, their central customer care at hyderabad has blocked my no. And are not taking my calls neither they are refunding my money as per the agreement. Guidance and assistance are earnestly solicited apart from registering a case against the party concerned.
              Copy of money receipt and agreement can be forwarded on demand.

Mamata pal,
              W/o mr. Hiranmay pal,
              101/1, sahid ananta dutta sarani,
              P. O. : rajbari,
              Kolkata - 700081
              [protected]/[protected]
              Nov 13, 2017

Hi.. Even we are victims of country club and has been cheated by them. We paid an initial amount of rs.150000 for membership.. And then an amc of around rs7000 is paid by us every year.. Inspite of that we have not been alloted the numer of holidays we are entitled to get and everytime we are asked to pay extra money for club booking. Plus we got a call giving us an option to buy a land from them at a reasonable rate but after making the advance payment, no land was alloted nor any money was refunded inspite of making several complaints. They are a complete fraud company and i wish an action to be taken against them.

Narendra
                Nov 08, 2017

We have been invited by country vacation's people to country vacations kandivali's office on 18 march 16 and 4th april 16 and some 10 vouchers of 20000 were sold to us bt now country vacation is refusing for redeeming those coupons even the conditions have been changed without informing us.. They are a fraud.. We want to lodge fir against their employees named mr. Ishant who has left the company now and mr. Vinod is aware about the same who is still working there in kandivali west office.. We have requested country vacation to cooperate in the matter but still awaiting their reply.. We seek refund of our funds.. None of the coupons are being utilized by us.. Please process early refund and cooperate in providing the fraudster details..
                  Nov 07, 2017

I would like to highlight to you that my membership agreement has been modified without informing me and i have been cheated into blue membership by country vacations sales representative "mr prakash verma" from kandivali west country club.

The agreement copy i possess does not have any membership and on repeatedly asking him about any membership seasons in country club, he kept denying.

Only when i received my membership card and wanted to book vacation, i was informed by country club customer care that the membership type i hold is blue and was denied booking in december.

This is clearly a case of cheating and blatant lie on the employee of country vacations which was unexpected from a brand like yours.

I have been deeply disappointed by the response given by country vacations local and central team on the same matter.

I would like to have complete refund of the amount paid (Rs. 78, 500 which includes membership and maintenance charges and emi intrest).

Even after writing so many emails, nobody is responding.

Membership #cvmu1v5lb238991.
                    Nov 02, 2017

I have joined the country vacations last year in the month of september-2016. The executive committed false promise saying i will not be charged for any extra interest if i pay in emi's but bank charging me with interest when i took my concern to the executive then he changed his words saying that i will be charged with interest company (Country vacations) will refund the interest and whenever i asked for the excess interest amount he keep on saying some stories and postponing the date.in the month of feb 2017 finally he send a mail for customer care for asking of excess interest amount refund and someone responded asking for excess amount format submission and executive ignored it and keep on postponing and in month of may i went to kukatpally police station to file a case against them and with intervention of si branch executive agreed for refund and sent an email confirming of refund. This happened in the month of may and they agreed to pay in four to five installments and its been five months since the refund was approved and they have given only rs: 50, 000 /- in total amount in the month of august and they keep on postponing the installment. Below are my details:

Membership no. Cvhyd7tclub5lb226765

Interest amount: 50, 0000
                      refund not received
                      refund not received
                      Nov 01, 2017

Ello team, this is rama krishna and member of your country vacations. I have taken a membership on oct 2013 in begumpet. Mr afzar and banu were sales executives. We paid 1, 52, 000 ruppee's half amount via debit card and other hal[censored]sing credit card. They promised us there wont be any interest for emi conversion on my credit card but i am still paying interests. False promisis: 1. Emi conversion on my credit card and country vacation team told there wont be any interest but that is false, i am paying interest. 2. They told we will get membership cards for my parents but till now we didnot receive it. 3. They informed, we get complimentary for dubai, singapore tickets along with holidays but till now we didnot receive it. 4, they informed us we get tirupati, shirdi trips but no update. 5. They informed us we get complimentary for medcal - country vacations but not update. 6. We tried booking for holidays but we never get reservations and customer care told us they don't have available rooms. 7. Internet online booking is not working and it is blocked. 8. They also told about plot but no responses after that. 9. They told we can transfer memberships also and we tried no luck. Every promise is false promise and we cannot cancel it also. Country vacations and country club is big cheater, please dont buy it. You can call me on my mobile if you want more details. - +91 [protected] important - neither customer care nor sales excutives responding now. No one respond to emails. No one talk about any thing now. Dont buy any packages from country vacations / country club. It is all false

After multiple requests / calls to country vacations customer support and specifically mr afzar, he prmosied to refund money. But till now there is no response even he said this will be done almost 1 year back.

Really biggest cheaters in india and biggest scam

I am really not sure what you guys promise and will keep your promises or not.

Request to every one, please don't buy any thing from country vacations as they are big cheaters and don't trust mr afzar

Best regards
                        Rama krishna naredla
                        Mobile - no - [protected]
                        Oct 30, 2017

Became the member since 2013. By brainwashing my wife agents convinced and asked to pay the money 1 lakh. Now getting multiple calls for amc charges. I have not utilized any service and want my complete money back.

As they said that we can use it for party hall and many more false promises.
                          If anyone not interested then money refund must be done.
                          I have all the details of money paid to them.

Membership no cvhyd5sb3mlm158138
                          Oct 30, 2017

Nov 05, 2017
                          Updated by Prakash Raja 2017
                          They have stopped my website access as well. Earlier I was able to Login. Any idea when can it be resolved. Thanks for the help.
                          i have taken the membership for 30 years since 2011. By brainwashing by sales executive to convinced and asked to pay the money 1 lakh.all ready i have paid the 1 lakh rupees in 2011.at the time of taken the membership your sales executive said that only you have to pay the AMC when you use the Property also gave the false promises.till date i am not using the country vacation property . Now i getting multiple calls for amc charges. I have not utilized any service and want my complete money back.i want to sale my membership.

As they said that we can use it for party hall and many more false promises.
                          If anyone not interested then money refund must be done.

Membership no CVSU1KLL95235

I had taken a lifetime membership in country vacation in june 2014 by paying rs.30, 000.
                            While registering, they had informed us that we can cancel membership anytime and the amount will be refunded in 15-20 days.
                            In the next month (July 2014) i have told them to cancel my membership due to the fake promises made by them and also came to know about them by going through various complaints lodged against them.
                            When i asked for refund they stopped responding, calls unattended/not reachable and mails undelivered.

After trying for few months i finally gave up. Its a mental torture to loose money when some one makes fake promises and you loose your hard earned money.

After few months i was able to contact them through call and they told money cannot be refunded, instead i can use any services in the next 2 years and account will be deactivated.

I have not used any of their services nor i wanted to use.
                            After 2 years again they started torturing me to pay amc charges (Annual maintenance charges) which kept on increasing every year instead of cancelling my membership.

Everytime a new person calls and ask to pay amc when i tell the complete story and ask for refund they disconnect the call.
                            Most of the times mails are not delivered i get a "delivery failure notification" when i try to send mails to them.

First of all i lost my 30k on top of that they are torturing since 1 year to pay additional amc charges 20k+. Every year they are adding 9k by default.

Is it possible to get justice / get back the amount i paid and cancel the membership?

My details below:
                            Name : mr gurutej. K
                            Membership number: cvbg1club10lb178012

Guru
                            Oct 29, 2017

About three years back i got a call stating free gifts worth some x amount is there for the taking. Out of curiosity me and my wife went there. They brainwashed us into paying 15k. Upon reaching home i read all bad reviews i wanted to cancel called their customer centre and mailed them too.. And now after three years they started sending message starting some dues of 26k pending. Why should i pay the due which i cancelled long back. This is giving me severe mental hustle..

My membership number as per their records is membership number : cvbg2clubc5sb186258

Oct 28, 2017

I joined country vacations on[protected] by samuel patil ([protected]/[protected]) for rs. 1, 30, 000/- with 0% emi for 10 years,...
                                Please note that i have taken membership with your organisation on 14.10.2017 based on the discussion with your team. But...