Country Vacations Complaints & Reviews

2.5
Last updated Nov 30, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Country Vacations

Having problems with Country Vacations?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Country Vacations customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Country Vacations reviews & complaints (586)

This is to bring to everyone's notice that i am a country vacations member, at the time of signing the membership i was promised by their sales representative that with this membership, i could avail for room nights without any extra cost at both Country Club's own properties as well as Country Club's franchise properties.

I called in t to book for one of Country Club franchise properties and not one of their own property (the call was attended by a customer care executive 'A' one time and the next time i called in she was not available instead it was attended by Customer Care Executive 'B' who had no clue of the booking details) and then has the audacity to advise me that i should stay at alternative country club properties(own) as the booking does not get applicable to franchise properties unless i pay extra for the lodging charges, i was told that for a franchise property i have to pay for the stay, i am disappointed with the way i have been dealt. On one hand i have been promised by one of their employees and on the other hand their other employee fails to accept the commitment, saying these are false promises and that the person i was dealing with is no more with Country Club.

I had asked Customer Care Executives 'A' and 'B' to provide me the contact details of the customer care manager to whom this call needs to be escalated but the contact details were not given instead a common email id was given. It seems very clear the employees of Country Club do not understand or seem fit for operating in a hospitality industry.

I have not even been a defaulter with regards to their annual maintainence but they dont seem to want loyal customers/happy customers. They seem to be only busy in the engagement of taking up new customers.

I feel cheated by Country Club as an organization.I demand an answer from them on my current status quo.
Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Even I have been cheated in the similar way.. and much more different ways.. i am planning to go public, to media and all possible protests if i do not get justice..

People do join hands in fighting against these fraud people.

Hi. i am member of country vacations koramagala which is located near forum, i have taken the membership 3months back with balaji in ord dept, he told i will be getting 4 plots in hindupur near devanahalli, i paid Rs.85, 000 apart from that i paid 18, 000 cash to him he told for four plots pay 20, 000, but i have payed only 18, 000 that time, he has given the letter that he as taken 18, 000 from me but i not got any recipit for that, he informed that this 18, 000 it will going to all manager who will be giving the plot, now i went to ask the recipit he is telling all ready we sent country vacations people thay are not taking any action of this people becous they all so taking share, now they are not doing cancellation of my membership, i am thing i losted my mony, dear friend's dont belive in koramangala branch Mr.Balaji in ORD dept, he is bigest cheating in the branch.
    i jsut cant believe that y these complaints got arised...! n number of members of my family n my friends n my collegues were country vacations n country club members..! we never faced a problem like this.. may be the cards which they promise to give, may become late, but thats a silly thing to mention n for a complaint..! the service they provide is awesome, i[censored] perfectly use the service of ours ! if
    Ths is realy a shok to even we are the members of the same branch but never ever faced any kind ok problems.infact i have got my registions very fast that Mr.Balaji have helpd me so will Not agree with ur complaint...
    Mr.k.m.Nayak i will not agree with ur point.sorry even i am the member of country vacations.i have joind in the month of Jan.i got evry thing which they have promised me infact my 2 plot's got registed very fast for ths i have to thank Mr.Balaji.so if he is not thr means i dont think my plot's have got registerd.

This is issue regardig one of my colleague. He was approached by Country Vacations sales executive. He finally agreed on a deal of Rs 2.5 lacs. He gave one authorization slip for credit card for allowing transaction of Rs. 1 lac. But we found next day morning that, there were 3 more failed transactions without authorization. We came to know that the company was trying to collect full amount of Rs. 2.5 lacs without his approval. We discussed the same with the company officials, but nothing worked out. In reply we were threatened that 'do whatever you want, we are not going to refund mone'. Me and my friend both are fighting for last 2 months but still there is no resolution of this issue... can anyone help ?????
      i dont think so that these ppl were cheating the publec.. they were trying to educate ppl about a holiday concept which is a very different kind of marketing . i do agree that these people give a good standard holiday across the globe.. i have already got the money back, which i have invested
      hi, we took country vacation RCI membership in nov2008, whatever they promised was all false .please tell me how could i get my money refunded from this ruthless compnay . I have everything in written to file case against the,
      In fact they refuse to give back money after you find that they are making false promises.

First: Me and my wife went to country vacations in Aug 2008 and after listening to their seminar, we gave them a cheque of Rs 20, 000 without signing any documents. Later when we found that many of their promises were false, we asked them for money refund, which they are refusing saying "Money once given to us cannot be refunded". I have not even signed a contract which states that. It might be their internal policy but its not applicable on me unless I sign for it.

Second: Country vacations even after being in the hospitality industry have the most unusual and rude behavior I have even seen.
      Please acompany with us as we are also victim based at ahmedabad by paying country club membership of Rs. 36000/- Please feel free to contact us on my given cell no. / email i.d. We are going to file Consumer Case alongwith compensation before Ahmedabad Court. Keep in touch

I have created group of people cheated by the Country Club. We are all to gether file Conumer case along with compensation and mental harrassment.

Hetalkumar (Advocate - Gujarat High Court)
      [protected]@yahoo.com
      Almost same happenned to me, I was given extension of membership for 16000 to be charged in 8 EMI of 2000 each but to my surprise, the entire amount is debited and now the concerned, Mr Mathew Johnson located at Bandipur, Bangalore is not co-operating.
      Daxesh Khajanchi, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
      We also faced the same problem. So far we have paid 66k for that 5 Yrs membership. I dont know how to get my money back. If anyone has got ther money back, please guide me for the same.
      Contact : [protected]

I had applied for membership of Country Vacation, Bangalore on May 9 with a promise that I will get my welcome kit, freebies, membership cards within 20 working days. I have been continuously following for the same from past one and a half months. On speaking to Mr. Prem (Cell [protected]) from customer care department I was promised various dates at various occassion. Firstly, he asked me to wait for 10 more day. After 10 days when I didn't received any information from his end I visited the office of Country Vacation. Again, he asked me to wait for 10 more days and promised that he will make sure that the card is delivered to my house by then. Even after that, I didn't received any information from his end. After following up for such a long I told them to cancel my membership and provide me full refund. SInce I think if the service is such at the time of membership itself what service they will provide in the future. After mentioning that to him he promised me on Saturday (July 12, 2008) that all the relevant stuff will be delivered to my home by today and he will come personally to deliver the same. However, in absence of any communication from his end till now I called him and came to know that there is a holiday today for Country Vacation. I think Country Vacations is completely irresponsible and do not have any customer service manners. Serious disciplinary action should be taken against Country Vacations and proper compensation should be provided to me for undue harrasments.
        yes i totally agree with you and we should fight it out by going to media. they are irresponsible and arrogant in their behavoiur.
        i'm also victimised in same manner.At the time of canvassing me for taking membership CV people promised need not to pay extra anything than the taxes. But when i booked my holiday i got SHOK seeing their proposed amount. They put charges in the name o[censored]tility @Rs.700 per person per day. Altogether they asked to pay Rs. 7500 For two days stay in Bandipur for two days( 4+3). It is all cheating and fraud bussiness.
        Now i think, i[censored] deposit Rs.1.5 lacs in bank u will get Rs 12, 000/- as an average per year and you calculate the maintenance charge @Rs. 4, 000/- per year, now you got more than Rs. 15, 000/- to spent each year for vocaton stay of your choice, place, period and preferrence. E mail- [protected]@rediffmail.com
        Never think about Country Vocations time share... DON'T GET CHEATED.
        coutry vacation are an absolute rip off. they forced my parents to sign off on legal documents. forced them to switch of their mobile so that they can't take advise from me or my brother or anyone else. my parents are senior citizens and can't understand a word of english but they were forced to sign a document 7 pages long all written in high level legal jargon and in english. i intend to take legal action against them. if anyone wishes to join, please send me an email on [protected]@gmail.com.

together we can fight these white collar criminals. thanks for your time and reading this comment.
        Its teh same with us as well... SOme disciplinary action should be taken on country vacation ...
        dont cheat innocent people it is modern way of looting families, pls indian govt take action.after taking membership ir services will be like fallen tree branch lifeless.shivraj singh

hi, any one who got refund? we are also fighting for refund. it will be easy if we all lodge a complaint together in bangalore and issue a legal notice to them so as to speed up the refund process .

Dear sir

I am chaithanya kumar My pan num is BOPPS4271D in that my name is printed as Chaithanya kumari
          please correct the name as Chaithanya kumar

Chaithanya kumar

As my residential address was changed i request u to send all the notices to the new address given
          below. Please note my change of address...

No:15, SUBRAMANIYAM ST,
          CAR NAGAR, PERAMBUR, CHENNAI - 11

We were deceived by the marketing guy of Country Vacations All this is bogus please do not believe they will not turn up when you call them back. we are yet to get the intial payment made to them.we dint use any service from them but he is saying he will not return us back our money.

If any one faced same situation please reply to us.
            I have also in similar situation @ pune. contact me on [protected]@indiatimes.com. or send your contact details