Country Vacations Customer Care

Andhra Pradesh

Good

Country Vacations Complaints & Reviews

ShaikQ786 on Feb 23, 2018
My membership no is 242540, i have paid 68, 800 rs on 23/09/2017 for country vacations membership. Later i found that they said false information about the transfer policy which is non transferable by company risk, it can be transferable if we bring any person (That is personal contacts only rule). So while making me member the executives are not given the right info. After becoming member i got welcome call, in that call i got that it is transferable to only personal contacts.

So finally we decided that its like a fraud information, and on 25th sep 2017i have emailed and called (Within the kool of period) central customer care and told all the problem i faced, then the customer care executive rajshekar said as per my email and telephonic the cancellation request is received and forwarded to concern department.

But till now i dint get any status about the cancellation, but in the due period from 25th sep 2017 to till today i have called many times to customer care. They keep saying wait for some time.

I am thinking to go legal case against company. Any body ca nhelp on the same.

[Feb 24, 2018] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by ShaikQ786 Mar 04, 2018
I have received your email about my query is forwarded to Country Vacations team...

But I haven't got the call from Country Vacations team yet.

I am keep calling to Central customer care(Hyd), they saying that they have forwarded my cancellation request to concern local team(Bang). So I have visited local branch(shivajinagar, Bang).

Local branch team is saying that they haven't received any update from central department about my cancellation request.

So please help on this. I am ready to take this case legally. Can you please guide me what steps I follow to do the same.

Saras Gee on Feb 19, 2018
    They call you and keep calling you for weeks saying they have gifts worth 25000 rs and they try to fetch your personal details in 30 minute presentation. And they show you fake booklets to convince you that all that property belongs to them. They also stop discussing their loot with others saying that that’s their se term norms. The gift they give is jaunt a piece of #. Open loot!!

We should not give our contact numbers to any of sales executives in malls or public places who claim us gifts and related things. Next time you see them better ignore them.

[Feb 19, 2018] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ishajazz on Feb 18, 2018
      Respected sir/ madam,
      My name is rajneet kaur and i am from chandigarh. I had purchased your membership of the country club. Because of some family issue, i cannot take it and hence, i want to cancel my membership. I request you to cancel my membership and refund my money. I had paid through credit card an amount of 50, 000. At that time, when the officials were convincing me to buy the membership, my husband was not agreeing to buy it, still, i paid the money, and now when i am back home, my husband argued with me. Sir, i don’t want my married life to get hampered because of it. It is a request from the bottom of my heart to you to cancel my membership and refund my money. I have just joined today and it will approximately take 10-15 days for the whole kit to be reached. I believe something can be done. All rests in your hand. Thank you for spending your precious time on this. Please look into this matter.
      Hoping for a favourable response!
      Rajneet kaur
      [protected]@yahoo.com

[Feb 18, 2018] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vinu S on Feb 14, 2018
        This is vinu s, i took an international vacation package on 12 february 2018 (With day offer) as per the promises and discussions with bangalore country vacations team (Ruben /ranjan /harish) held at country club belandur, bangalore. They advised /forced me to sign a basic sale agreement and promised me that it will be will be upgraded to international gold vacation package and life time membership with bonus benefits once my member user id and password is generated. Later i found that all the offers and promises are fake and bangalore country club/ vacation team cheated me. Please cancel my membership and refund my full amount 225000 rs at the earliest as this is act /case of fraud and cheating. Membership name :vinu s.. Membership id : cvbg1sclub5lb248895

[Feb 14, 2018] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Updated by Vinu S Feb 14, 2018
        Registered phone number [protected]
        Updated by Vinu S Feb 14, 2018
        Just now I got a call from a person, introduced himself as DEEPAK - Phone-+91 [protected] from country club asking for any nationalised bank card number to refund the amount . He told me that amount refund/reversal to private banks or to my HDFC credit card is not possible . He is not ready to share any information regarding refund on email . Is it safe to share debit card number ?
        Updated by Vinu S Feb 25, 2018
        Is there any update from Country Vacations customer support ?
        Updated by Vinu S Mar 07, 2018
        Issue is not yet resolved . I have not received any refund from Country Vacations/Club.

kirankirankiran on Feb 13, 2018

This is kiran kumar b i haven’t used the country club services till date since i became the member nor i’m not interested in using it because of false statement provided by your sales person. I would like to request for the cancellation of my membership from the country club. I am forced to cancel the membership due to some false promise given by the sales/marketing team manager and i am not interested to use any club activities in the future.in agreement paper, its clearly mentioned that i can cancel my scheme in the cool of period 10 days. I have taken this scheme on 11th feb 2018. So, i am putting my papers for cancellation the scheme and i want my full amount (Paid 25000 initial amount) to be refunded at the earliest.

I’ve tried to reach customer care several times to cancel my membership. Reaching the customer care by phone is really not possible. They keep on hold and put on the audio to listen about country club.

So, here i’m dropping a mail to you guys to please cancel my membership and refund my full amount, before taking any legal actions.

Membership no: cvbg2club248820
          Issue date: 12th feb 2018.
          Registered ph. No : [protected]
          Alternative ph. No : [protected]

[Feb 13, 2018] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Country Vacations — cancellation of membership with country vacation

sepai on Feb 9, 2018
            Hi team,

As per country vacations /country club agreement policy, it was mentioned that customer will be getting...

Charlesprashanth Marati on Feb 6, 2018
            I have taken country vacations membership cvhyd5club30lb228867by paying rs1, 90, 000 on 19. Nov.2016. I was told its an international vacations where i can use the holiday in almost all the countries. But to my surprise it is present only in bangkok, singapore and dubai. When i ask them they wont answer or give excuse. Recently they said they will give life time amc free if i clear the dues. I cleared.. Now they say.. Its not possible. Just to collect the dues employee has stated that. And also they said the holidays i[censored]nused will be carry forwarded but to my surprise they are getting expired every year. If asked,, they say no worry sir, nothing happens. Or else they wont answer or change the number or will switch off the phones. Customer care phones are always busy. No where to go.. No one to resolve the issues. Its very irritating to be part with country club. The employees for the incentives make it very complex with false promises and abscond. I want my money back. Just hate to be with country club with such a poor employees. I wanted all the victims to come together and make a representation. My number is [protected]

[Feb 07, 2018] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            no representative has contacted in related with the complaint that i have raised with you. kindly pursue

Country Vacations — cheated by country vacations false promises

Dilip_Kandula on Feb 5, 2018
              On 2nd Dec 2017, we have been dragged into a false promise of providing various services with Country Vacations and after...

Shweta Asthana on Jan 17, 2018
              We have bought country vacations on 03-dec-2011. Offer they have made to us as on payment of inr 95, 500 we will get 5 holidays of 6 night and 7 days. Validaity of these holidays will be life time. Also they have promised 1 year complimentry gym membership and free access of all their clubs.

We were not interested in club hence never used that and informed them also.
              Post debiting our cc for inr 95, 500 they give us agreement which again asked us amc charges against our holidays. We have paid amc for 5 holidays too.
              But they are keep demanding amc for all passing year and not giving us that holidays for which we have paid such a great amount.

As per the commitments made from their sales representative we must get 5 holidays of 6 night and 7 days along with 1 year complimentary gym membership. Please help us to resolved this issue.

[Jan 17, 2018] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Cancel membership within 10 days of membership taken, all will get refund if cancel membership within 10 days.

I have received a cheque I had cancel membership with 10 days.

There is clause (Number 34) which state that i[censored] cancel with cooling period of 10 days u will et refund.

Please spread the word regarding cooling off period to others
              We haven't received any resolution from the Country Vacations

sunil m h on Jan 17, 2018
                Hi, as per contract, once membership is cancelled under cool off period. Refund should take place within 120 days. But its been 150 days still none of the teams from country vacations have taken up to resolve the issue. I have not yet received any refund from them. I request some please attend the problem and get my refund as soon as possible.

Id#cvbg2club240698

Updated by sunil m h Oct 04, 2018
                Any status, still they are not yet contacted me.

I have received a cheque I had cancel membership with 10 days.

Please spread the word regarding cooling off period to others

avanthirao on Jan 12, 2018
                  I am holding membership since 2012 and also paid 30years of annual maintenance fee already. I have stayed in the country club resorts like kovalam, kunoor and bandipur. There was no conditional booking of meals tied up with room booking. Now when asked for reserving for holidays in country vacations own resort, they are forcing us to take meal as mandatory and if it is not done by us, the rooms bookings will not be done.

Today 12/1/18 i dropped them a mail for reserving the room in kovalam but they are not ready unless we take meal package which they say as compulsory or to pay extra rs 700 per day. Customer care is not responding. Rmc desk attendant miss. Anitha answers in rude manner. They don't have courtesy to speak to the member in a pleasing manner.
                  Will our booking done or not is question mark.

[Jan 14, 2018] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

vivekodvm87 on Jan 10, 2018
                    Requesting your involvement in getting the refund from Country Vacations. I have had requested Country Club to cancel my membership on September 14, 2017 within the cool -off period of 10 days and the same has been communicated to them via email and by mail . Other than receiving an email acknowledging my complaint. I have not received any communications or information about my refund. As per deed they had to refund the money ( RS 188000- service charge of 3800) within 120 days of cancellation. Its already 119 days and I see no response from them regarding the refund. Contacting customer care or sending them mails is not helping as each time the customer care says that they are not from the concerned team that approves the refund nor they reply to my mails.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved May 22, 2019
                    Not resolved

[Jan 11, 2018] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ggdeolikar on Dec 23, 2017
                      I have been given 5 coupons at the time taking membership as i was not interested for paying 1.40 lacs. Same day your company got 40, 000/- from me. Once i availed the facility in ahmedabad for 3 nights where i had to pay additional 5500/-.

Now a days in 2200/- hotels are available in the heart of mejor city, i find it difficult whether i will be able to avail and get back my 40, 000/- back by availing your resorts.
                      Every time i will have to pay at least 1500/- per day for which hotels are available at this rate without spending 40, 000/-.
                      Also your coupons are only for 2 adults.
                      Pl. Clarify whether 4 adults members can avail your resorts without paying anything extra and also during the period when i wish to avail. Else i think i have lost my 40, 000/- by taking this membership
                      Pl clarify
                      G. G. Deolikar
                      Pune mob [protected]

[Dec 23, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mhanusha on Dec 16, 2017
                        Country vacations people told that the credit card payment will be an emi with 0% interest.
                        But later that charged interest, so informed to the manager and he said that he will convert that to emi with 0% interest. We used to call him daily and he keep on saying some stories. Need immediate action on this. And membership card not yet received where we made payment of 65, 000/- before 2 weeks.

Need an immediate action on this
                        Contact: mr. Gopinath

[Dec 16, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Country Vacations — country vacations - biggest fraud company in india

udayj on Dec 14, 2017
                          Hi sir,

I am a victim of country vacation, koramangala, bangalore. Mamtha (Fraud lady) is the one who made...

Sounak Biswas on Dec 9, 2017
                          We have been called by a country club representative mr. Anshu who saying that we have won lucky draw and need to meet them at city centre, saltlake city, kolkata.

There we attended a presentation delivered by ms tumpa describing us all the lucrative offers that we have won due to lucky draw. The service they committed us is totally false and not mentioned in the purchase agreement.
                          We did not read the purchase agreement there like any other victim in the internet, because as all the victims will know the situation they created there so that every one sign the agreement hastily.

The very same complaints have been submitted since 2010 but this company has not stopped yet.

We visited their office at kolkata, they said to contact hyderabad office. They will not refund by themselves we will need to go to consumr forum

Many people has got refund by the help of consumer forum and i believe i will do too.
                          But this doesn't stops the company. We have to do a large scale protest

[Dec 10, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Country Vacations — regarding disputed transaction with country club (country vacations) made on 11/nov/2017

Mandarapu Nagaraju on Dec 9, 2017
                            This is inform and request you about transaction made on 11 nov 2017 for an amount of 2, 00, 000/- (Two lakh rupees) towards...

Rahul.kanwal on Dec 8, 2017
                            Approx 3 to 4 years ago, i received a call from country vacation to collect prize and attend a 45 minutes presentation. Me and my wife reached the venue in mall and they started the presentation. They offer us to become member of the country vacation and we refused. Then they said that this offer is only for us and made us agree and collected 15000rs. For becoming member. They promised at the venue was not writeen in the agreement. I called him to cancel my memembership and refund my money. But they refused. I didn't use a single service of country vacation. Please help us to get my money.

[Dec 08, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Country Vacations — lucky draw cheating

sms4avi on Dec 6, 2017
                              I received a call on 30/11/2017 saying that i had won a prize but in order to claim it, it was mandatory that i should attend...

Arun_Kumar_M on Dec 5, 2017
                              I'm arun kumar from chennai. I joined country vacations whose office operate from omr road (Near kandanchavidi) on 10th nov 2017 and haven't not received my membership card till 4th dec 2017.

I was briefed about the package by mr. Vijay and was given special offer through lottery where i needed to pay 65, 000 inr for 9 domestic + international trips. But there now there is no clear communication from the customer care office in chennai. We were promised for accommodation in the country club for a dubai trip that we had planned in january for 6 adults and 1 child through voucher basis. But now there seems to be a disconnect.
                              We are told by mr. Damodaran (Customer care) that we are not eligible for international package which is not what was promised to us.
                              We specifically explained mr. Vijay and mr. Rafiq, that we are interested only in international packages and they replied that this is the best they are doing for us.
                              We were urged to join the same day (Nov 10th) by mr. Vijay and his manager mr. Rafiq saying that we are the lucky 118th person to get this offer which will not be available the next day.
                              Now i'm asked to wait to get approval from head office. The whole purpose for joining this scheme was for the dubai trip and would be defeated if not done.
                              We were asked to come on 4th dec to confirm whether what was promised can be processed but was confirmed that it is not possible. We asked to cancel the membership and refund the money for which we were told to wait for 120 days. Looking at the reviews, we are sure not to go with the words of country vacations. We have raised a dispute with the bank. I have the proofs with me and will provide on request basis.

[Dec 05, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.