Country Vacations

Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Good

Country Vacations Complaints & Reviews

Sir i am the member of country club vide membership no. Cvvz2club[protected] from estd. 2012 but i did not use my membership due to sudden irregularity sevice of my job. I worked at mnc organisation but unfortunately resigned from my service on october 2013 and after that i faced financial problem with my family. Now i am working at a tiny organisation with low salary. So i could not continue my membership even i could never use this membership. If you consider my case and take action humanity ground i may grateful to you and i also servive my family from my financial stringency.
I therefor request you please take action and oblige.
Thanks ®ards.
Prabir kumar banerjee mob. No.[protected]
Dec 12, 2017
Sir, Till date There is no response from their end. Sir, Please take action so that I can survive my family. Please help me for releasing my amount Rs.95000/- as early as possible. Thanks & regards. Prabir Kumar Banerjee Mob.No.9866656697
Oct 24, 2017

Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dec 05, 2017
Updated by Tutan
Sir please take action against this above case as early as possible so that I can refund my money Rs.95, 000/- as reference my Membership No.Cvvz2club[protected].
Dec 05, 2017
Updated by Tutan
Since six month have passed but there is no response from country Club but you have commented in above that as "RESOLVED". as reference of ID No.1749410.
Mob.No.[protected]
Till date There is no response from their end.
Sir, Please take action so that I can survive my family.
Please help me for releasing my amount Rs.95000/- as early as possible.
I will be lodged my complain to Consumer Affairs for release my payment of Rs.95, 000/-.
Mob.No.[protected]

I have taken 10 year membership of country club (Country vacations) on 20.09.2009 at their gurgaon office.
    I have paid 28500 rs. On 23.12.2010 to country vacations as full and final payment of amc and got receipt for the same.
    Even after follow up since last 7 years, same has not been updated in my account and since last 2 years, i am not allowed to use my membership and company told me to pay additional amount against my amc before using my membership benefit.
    Oct 15, 2017

On feb 18th 2017, i joined in country vacations as a member (People spoken with me ch. Venu, anil babu, tarunam). Total membership cost is 70, 000/-, for intial amount i paid 40, 000/-. They provided membership number cvhyd7tclub233358, registered mobile number is : [protected]. They promised one holiday tour pacakge, and some benefits from country club.
      Days are passing, but i haven't received membership cards, so, i approached to kukatpally branch, they are not providing any information, they are saying only it will complete in a week, when ever i visit the branch.
      Later, i was approached to countryclub located in begampet (Head office of kukatpally branch) they asked me to write an complaint against kukatpally branch, i written it and given to mr. Srikanth reddy, after 45days, they are saying raise complaint from your end. So, it means that, head office is also not taking any action on them.
      Please look into this, solve my problem. (This is not only my problem, too many people are facing the same with this)

I raised police compliant on 24-sep-2017 at kphb police station.
      Oct 13, 2017

Dear sir/madam,

I have raised below complaint on october 03, 2017. The same has been forwarded to country vacations but i am yet to receive update on this. Can you please let me know the latest update on this.

Thala in advance.

Hi sir/madam,

I am herewith writing to cancel my membership and refund of my hard earned money. I have taken membership from country vacation by paying 40, 000inr in december 2015. I have never used any of the services provided by the country club vacations. I am not interested in continuing the same so i requested the consumer vacations to cancel my membership and refund my money. But i'm getting weird and harsh response from them.

When i call them they will keep call on hold and never attend our of frustration i'm forced to disconnect the call. I have already sent too many emails but they are not even caring to respond and of they do so they will respond that is all written in the documents that they cannot refund. On top of it though i've never used any facilities they are calling and emailing me to pay the amc.

While taking the membership they have not conceited anything and when ensured the sales person said me that can get the refund now i'm left with no where. I'm badly in need of money and my financial status is not good.

So i'm requesting you to help me by getting refund.

Membership details are as follows.

Name — jaishankar
        Membership id — cvbg2club21277

It would be great help if you help me here. I'm banking on you for this unresolved problem.

Oct 13, 2017

Oct 18, 2017
        Updated by Jaishankar Shobha

I am not getting proper response from the country vacations they are telling that it is not refundable but, when I took the membership they said it is refundable. Now they are telling to go through the documents. Please help me. I am in lot of financial troubles and need the money soon. Please help me
        Oct 26, 2017
        Updated by Jaishankar Shobha

Please help me. Those cheaters are not at all responding to my emails or nothing is moving. I'm badly on need of money it is my one and half month salary. Ki fly do the needful.

Thanks is in advance.
        Nov 06, 2017
        Updated by Jaishankar Shobha

Can you please let me know what needs to be done from my end so that I can get my refund back. I am currently facing huge financial crisis and need the money urgently. Kindly do the needful.
        Jul 09, 2018
        Updated by Jaishankar Shobha

I have been following up from 9 months now. I have not even got a single information on lodging complaint. can you please look into this. Can you please help me out here in getting my money back and get rid of these cheaters.

Please do help me.

Hi sir/madam,

So i'm requesting you to help me by getting refund.

Membership details are as follows.

Name — jaishankar
          Membership id — cvbg2club21277

Oct 03, 2017

Jul 09, 2018
          Updated by Jaishankar Shobha

I have not got any sort of information or communication from them. can you please let me know how to get out of this and get my money back from these frauds.

I have been called to collect a gift at koramangala branch bangalore, one mr. Harish met me and told me all possible lies and made me believe everything and swiped my cc for 30200, he said it is interest free emi i just have to pay 1250 for 24 months, but when i received intimation from my bank i was shocked to see, i was charged 1.5% per month, all the below mentioned points were promised by mr. Harish but when i saw the agreement the benifits were totally different, when asked him for explanation, he said he will send me mail confirmation for all points he was discussed with me from his mail id, but it been week now, he is not answering my call nor replying to my mails, now i have realized that i have been cheated by countryvacations, please cancel my membership process and refund the money.

This is my worst experience with a service based company

Expecting the positive response from customercare team, if i dont get a revert, im going to post this on social media.

Below are the benefits was offered by harish.

1. Amc charges waivers for the 1st year.

2. 3 nights 4 days trip to country club wildlife resort bandipur or the resort in wayanad including accommodation and food for 2 adults and 2 children.

3. Stay for a period of 8 days every year for upto 8 people who accompany with us in cchhl properties and associated properties in all season.

4. Interest free emi for the payment which we made (Rs.30200).

5. Balance payment of rs.100000 we can make only if we are satisfied and interested to continue after 5 years.

6. Pick up and drop facility to resorts and hotels.

7. Free admission to cchhl fitness centers (Gold gym)

8. 50% discount on flight and bus ticket booking.
            Oct 02, 2017

This is completely fraud and cheating, they call us to take gift coupons worth rs 25000 while going there they made us to take membership which includes many services and amenities. And also told me that they had banquet halls can use by us or to sell in favor of my name. They recruit nice speaking girls to attract the customers their loving words. After paying the amount they are not least bother to take care of it. There is a manager named mr tarun ([protected]) made me forcefully to pay the amount and promised me that i will get this amount in two months by selling banquet halls. The most shocking is till today i did not received the documents and i called so many times but he simply blocked my phone number.
              Please help me to cancel my member ship and return my money
              Oct 01, 2017

Date of incident : 17.09.2017

Client number: manoj lohiya (Admin)-[protected], pooja-[protected], faruq-[protected],...

My name is jayant.

I have paid rs. 61k for 2 years membership in country club on 08-april-2017. While converting to emi it cost me 72k. The amount has been blocked from my sbi credit card.

I want to cancel this country club membership and need my hard earned money refund.

They offered so many offers and it is very attractive but unbelievable, they were pressurizing us to take the decision that particular time to avail all offers made to us point in between time by brain washing left and right and it was almost 6pm in the evening and unfortunately i believed on what they said and paid 61k for the holiday package using my sbi credit card.

After reading all the reviews and witnessing unreliable, non-stable promises,

I have visited country club office but decline to cancel the membership. Please, help me out in membership cancellation and refund of the amount.

Jayant sagar
                Jayant. [protected]@gmail.com
                Sep 26, 2017

This is my detail of membership
                  Company sales representative fraud with us
                  On time of selling they told us that company will give 5 day 6 night for 5 year. But we get in agreement 2 days 3 night. When we tell there than they were mail is for 2 days 3 night more for one year not for five.
                  2nd thing they told that it is transferable.
                  But after purchase we know that it's is not

Sep 23, 2017
                  Updated by Amit Bihani
                  This is my detail of membership
                  Company sales representative fraud with us
                  On time of selling they told us that company will give 5 day 6 night for 5 year . But we get in agreement 2 days 3 night. When we tell there than they were mail is for 2 days 3 night more for one year not for five.
                  2nd thing they told that it is transferable.
                  But after purchase we know that it's is not
                  Now we want to surrender our membership
                  Immediately
                  Tell us process
                  Other wise we have to take some action
                  Amit

#cvbg1sclub5lb238512
                    Hi sir/ madam,
                    I had got a call from country vacation on 21st june'2017 stating that my number got selected as a lucky winner worth of rs. 25, 000 trip voucher and some gift hamper so they asked me to come with my wife and collect it. So i went on same day to koramangala branch with my wife, they told there is a 45 min of session after attending you can collect your gift, i denied saying no i have some urgent work so i need to go if you want to give gift hamper without attending session then ok other wise i don't want any gift let me go but they didn't listen to me and convinced me like anything and at-last pushed me to end the session saying that ok sir i understand you are in hurry we will try to finish it off for you just in 30 min so i said ok.

Went inside the session room there were 2 person was sitting 1. Tousif & 2. Suresh joshi. They greeted me an my wife and started explaining the product like below.

- free gym
                    - free swimming pool
                    - free spa
                    - free function halls
                    - free kids summer camp* free 7 days & 6 nights all over the world every year for up to 8 person without any yearly due
                    - interest free installments for up to 60 months, there is no hidden charges, amc charges and 50% discount if we take
                    Membership on today (22nd june'2017).
                    - free kids karate classes
                    - free passes for events like (New year celebrations, x-mas etc)
                    - free car facility for site seeing places
                    - customer can cancel membership at anytime after 6 months
                    - free travel card which we can get 50% discount on bus / flight fairs.
                    - every month 2 movie ticket of bookmyshow.com worth rs. 500 each and many more.

So i told them "see right now i don't carrying the cash and i'm not much interested in to buying membership and all so please let me go" then those 2 frauds convinced me in very nicely and very politely, don't worry sir if you have credit card then use the cc and good thing here is the country vacation will refund entire interest amount, processing fee + tax which ever applicable for swapping the card and one more benefit is if you take the membership today the country vacation is providing 50% off on membership because 25th anniversary offer is going on and it ends by today itself. So in future if you want to go and purchase, you have to pay membership of rs. 1, 30, 000/- apart from amc charges. So now there will be no any charges apart of rs.65, 000/- membership fee, over that you are getting entire interest amount, processing fee, tax amount fully back.

So i thought it's a nice offer let's take the membership so had made full payment using cc on 22/09/2017. But here just notice 1 thing while making payment tousif has taken rs. 45, 172.00 to country vacations and rest of amount rs. 19, 828.00 rupees to some payzapp e wallet. Immediately i asked him why did you taken amount to payzapp account? Why did you made 2 different transaction rather than in 1. So he replied sir actually we have exceeded daily transaction limit of country vacation so i had taken up your rest of the amount to payzapp that wallet also belongs to country vacation only don't worry, i thought might be have really crossed their daily limit so kept quite.

After payment everything done he came up with agreement formalities, while writing the membership amount i probed him why you are writing the membership 1, 30, 000/-?, as you told me offer is going on membership fee is 65, 000/- it should be 65, 000/- not rs. 1, 30, 000/- there also he told sir this actual product fee i'm writing here, again asked him immediately then where you will mention the 50% discount or membership fee 65, 000? It will adjusted by account department sir don't worry i'll intimate them saying that this member has taken a membership in special offer so membership fee for this member is only 65, 000/- he should be under offer benefit scheme. I said then ok, i started reading the agreement from the he stopped me and tousif told me sir, if you sit by reading it will take 3-4hrs and trust me country vacation club is very famous and big ruptured organization trust on me and sign sir we are issuing membership daily10-15 people and single person also did not come asking problem and issue. We provide our service best to the customer and making delight to the customer is our 1st priority etc etc. So signed on the bonds and agreement blindly trusting on him where ever required.

Finally i asked him when my membership card, travel card, bookmyshow movie tickets spa coupons will come?
                    Tousif said, cards everything needs to be print and dispatched from head office so it will take hardly 10-15 days. Then i said ok will wait up and moved from their for the day. When i called him next after 2 days regarding the amount conversation to emi, i can see it’s still not yet converted did you work on that? Tousif said that it will take 45 days to convert from our end so as you are saying next week is your billing cycle date so you can convert that amount by calling cc customer care department and get it converted into an emi after converting you will get one message that message you have to forward me according to that we will calculate and interest amount, processing fee and tax what ever it’s coming it will be refunded to you through dd, so i did convert from my side and sent an details to his official mail and informed him the same also asked him to revert to that mail but he didn’t replied to that mail till today (20/09/2017).

20 days passed away, i didn't get my membership card, travel card, bookmyshow movie tickets spa coupons, so i informed tousif stating that you promised me that i will get above stuff within 15 days already 20 days got over still i didn't get any single thing from country vacation. Then i assured me that sorry sir i was little bit busy i’ll do one thing i’ll check with concern department and give you an update today end of the day. Almost week got over neither tousif called me and gave the update nor any courier from country vacation head office so started feeling panic.

Visited to koramangala branch to ask tousif, why it’s not been delivered, he has given me a false assurance that i already spoke with the concern team they will send you out the welcome kit with having travel card, membership card for you and your spouse, spa coupons and every month movie ticket will be dispatched to your registered communication address, however i got come kit with happily when i opened there was travel card was absent, 3 months over now, still i am not getting any movie tickets. Main thing is in that welcome kit i got one letter with membership fee structure and shocked after seeing that. I paid whole amount rs. 65, 000/- but in that letter it was mentioned like only 40, 000/- rupees is collected from the member and rest 85, 000/- is due. Immediately went to the office and met tousif and asked how come it’s showing 85, 000/- even after paying full and final amount which you was explained me while issuing the membership. He convinced me like some miscommunication was happened i guess, allow me 2 days i will get cleared everything so said ok to that aswell and asked what about the interest amount refunding. He shown me some dd in his mobile and told me sir don’t worry about that once your details get updated and then i’ll speak with manager to get arrange your interest amount dd in that too 20days.

He was started very harshly that how many times i tell you sir, your amount will be refunded why again and again you are calling me and giving me the torture? Other wise just cancel your membership and take the membership fee amount and go. I started argument like you will cancel my membership and giving me my membership fee of rs.65, 000/- then who will give the interest amount? If i cancelled and tell to my bank that i have cancelled my membership because they are not ready to give it now. So just take your principal amount and cancel the interest amount, processing fee and tax will they listed? Tousif said that i don’t know who has eaten your money go ask them don’t ask me again and again.

I had sent an email stating the words after hearing from tousif and escalated to the head office and then they looped that mail to the some people than i got to know who is who? After sending many email after many days i got 1 replay from head office marking to imran basha. I started sending mails to him direct with marking everyone. He is also not ready to meet me if i go to the office to meet and explain the scenario. He is just escaping from this and not ready to meet me and replay to my mails.

Visited office to meet tousif, unfortunately he met me and took me in room for the discussion i said i’m not ready to listen any excuses and now i am not ready to hear any of the story from you. As you promised me just issue my dd and finish it off. Then he introduced harish shetty saying that he belongs to account department in our country vacation, any issue regarding finance he will be taking care so i explained each and every situation, after listening from me he asked 1 day time to keep me updated. Next day called harish asking an updated he escaped just telling tousif only will keep you updated, when i asked him back you are the right person to check and account details right? Harish said no sir i’m his colleague, yester tousif had headache so he asked me to attend you and so i just attended i’m no where related to accounts nothing. So again called tousif he didn’t picked my call so sent him an message in watsapp, harish is telling you will give me the update? What’s the update? Tousif said harish has already provided you the update know why you asking again and again? Where harish was told tousif will keep me updated.

Again escalated this scenario to imran basha this this happening so he share me his mobile number to call, we discussed over the call for just 5 min and imran said that sir we as per the rbi guidelines company will not have authority to refund interest amount etc. I asked only one question to him then why your executive tousif promised me that company will provide the dd of interest amount. Imran said me to send and email to customer care they will take care of this. So again sent email to customer care then i got a call from customer care the lady name was mrs. Salma, she called me and asked me what was the exact issue sir? I explained till end then she asked get the confirmation mail from tousif and will arrange you the interest dd amount. So mailed to tousif asking and confirmation now he is not ready to pickup my call, not even he is available in office and not reverting to the mail so how can i get the same from him? Mrs. Salma said then we don’t have authority to issue the dd without his confirmation. I again called imran stating that i called customer care and mrs. Slama is asking confirmation mail from tousif and he is not replaying the mail what needs to be done? Imran says me ok we will meet up in the office on monday dated : 18/09/2017.

When i went to office with my friend ayyappan, inquired about imran basha the receptionist was informed he is not available, we sat there itself insisting who else is there responsible person in his absence call him we have some issue with membership. Then salma attended us in the office when we asked about imran she said he works from different different branch so some time he will be available here some time he will be found some other branch so tell me your concern i’m the customer care manager i will look into it.

So once again explained her from beginning to till end, she told

Salma told : sir we have stopped refunding the interest amount.
                    We asked : from when did you stop refunding?
                    She replied : from last 2 months sir.
                    We asked : i had taken 3 months before so it means that time refunding option was there right?
                    She : answerless and asked us to allow 10 min of time.
                    We said : ok.

Then, she came back and offered trip voucher instead of interest amount, i straight way denied saying no mam, i don’t want alternate solution, i just want my interest money back as tousif committed and promised while issuing the membership and the due amount should not show as i taken this membership in offer. This is what my concern is. We asked why don’t any one is taking action on tousif and getting it resolved this issue. Salma is saying like we are back office persons and we are not being in touch with any of the executive, however i am noting your concern, as you are not ready to take the trip voucher instead of interest amount you need to inform the same to imran through email and let’s see mean while give 1 day of time i will also discuss this issue with imran and higher authority and i will call you back by tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

Again same, didn’t get any call or update. One thing is proved they just sitting over there to make innocent people fool and doing fraud and fetching hard earning money from them. Nobody is taking any action against them so they took it as granted and keep fetching and doing fraud.

Totally i'm cheated by country vacation of rs. 65000 membership fee + 31, 599/- interest amount = 96599/-.

I think from executive to sr. General manager's are well trained from country vacation and they are also part of this fraud that's the reason they are not investigating the executive and responding the customer's mail and concerns. If they could have wish then they would have been invited the cheated customer and executive in the office and discussing and providing the resolution to the customer but no, they are not ready to get involved into this, they just reading the customers query and laughing at the mail saying that 'see one more bakra has caught in the club"

I request kindly book a fraud case and seize their entire branches including there resorts everything and help beneficiaries to get their invested money back.

Thanks.
                    Dj
                    Sep 22, 2017

Strongly agree with u Deepak. Even we were cheated by this fraudulent CV. We will have to collect people & go to their branch & do the hell thing like anything.
                      On 1.06.2016 we were offered to purchase country club international holiday club membership with the facility for enjoying...

In last 2 days, i got 40+ call from country vacations andhri & hydrabad branch.
                      Inform them multiple time that there are no such dues from my side, but they ware keep calling me after every 5 minutes will different numbers. Few of the numbers are as follows.
                      [protected] (Doubt)
                      Sep 13, 2017

I have recently taken holidays in bhandipur facility and had a bitter experience as the facilities are poor. I want cancellation of my membership and refund of my money. I have a very detailed report along with proof pictures to show the deficiencies.
                        Reminder#1

On sat, aug 19, 2017 at 3:30 pm, manju wrote:

Sent from my ipad

Begin forwarded message:

From: manjunath chinya ramaswamy
                        Date: 15 august 2017 at 10:23:59 pm ist
                        To: [protected]@countryvacationsmail.com
                        Subject: complaint regarding country vacation facility and cancellation of membership
                        Dear sir/ m'am
                        I have been the country vacations member since13th june 2014 and my membership no is# cvmy1clubc5sb177547. So far i have paid membership and annual maintenance charges for the last 3 years years as below:

Membership fee rs50000/-
                        Jul16 2015 rs 8006/-
                        Aug28 2016 rs 7328/-
                        Feb17 2017 rs 8280/-
                        Total paid as of date to country vacations: rs73614/-

Having faith in your club and membership, though i have not utilized any holidays for the last 3 years, i kept on paying amc charges promptly.

Last month i took one holiday in your facility at bhandipur from 28jul17 to 30th jul17.

Indeed i regret having taking this decision of becoming member and paying amc charges today after taking a 2 days holidays with my family members in one of your facilities as above.

I would like to narrate the sequence of activities and my bitter unforgettable experience in the sequence of the events for your perusal along with photographic evidences where possible.

# 1 having taking decision to go for vacation for 2 days, i approached your facility (Bhandipur) on telephone (Country vacation bhandipur, karnataka). To my surprise i got a blunt and horrible reply that the facility is full and no rooms are available. Before doing this i had called your hyderabad toll free customer care no#[protected] with no reply from that end despite my several calls. Then i decided to call up local country vacations office and the representative there helped me to find 2 rooms one for my self and my wife and other for my 2 adult kids. He wanted me to pay for another room!! I had to fight with him to avoid paying as i was taking vacation for the first time and paid all 3 amc' s and many holidays are accumulated against my membership no.

See the struggle i had to go through your representatives just to book my vacation. I am ashamed to be member of such clubs.

#2 after booking my facility, just the previous day of my vacation i got a call from your facility regarding re confirmation of our arrival. I did that on telephone and asked for the direction which he guided and informed me that there is a signage showing country vacations after bhandipur forest post. Next day i drove from mysore reached bhandipur and started looking for signage to take left turn to reach your facility. To my bad luck there was no mobile telephone signal in the forest to call them to take direction again! I drove passed the signage and drove almost 10-15 km further to realise that i had to get back... At last i found the signage and reached your facility at least 1 hr late! See the picture #1 of your lovely signage! Tell me how one can see this while driving?

Company like yours who are in hospitality industry should be ashamed of giving directions to your guests like this! Can't you place a better signage than this???

#3 we were already drained and sick by the time we entered your reception. We were welcomed by heard of monkeys in the parking (See picture #2), threatening us to pull our bags!! Well some one came to our rescue and they allotted us room nos 165 & 166 which we went to occupy. It was a shocker waiting for us in the room. The room was stinking with cigarettes smoke and with many other flaws in the room (As shown in pictures 3 & 4). Unfortunately we couldn't capture your stinking rooms on camera!! We went back to reception seeking for change of rooms. They were courteous enough to show 2 other rooms below in the gf next to each other. Those rooms were tiny, with peeled wet painting spots on the wall, toilets not clean, tv fixed in a corner... Omg... Is this what we want on a vacation?? Again we had to go back to reception and request them for a better room... Then after a much of deliberation they showed us a suite (1 br) which was better compared to the rooms... Though there was only one bath/ toilet for 4 adults. We had no option but to compromise on this and accept.
                        With this saga of events, my wife and kids are already tired of the vacation which they expressed. Some how i had to cheer them up. We lost nearly 1 hr in room hunting!
                        You may check your records and with your staff on this issue.

Is this how country vacations want to deal with guests? I have traveled extensively in india and abroad and have never had such horrible experience.

# 4 after the disastrous start, i cheered up my kids and took them to your reception to play some sports/games. Once again we had a very bitter experience viz., the tt bats were torn, shuttle racket had no grips, shuttle cocks were dead/broken, shuttle court was full of stones and no marking, shuttle net height is 1 ft more than normal, cricket bat handle was shaky??? The list goes on and end less... You may go and check all these items to verify!!

See picture 5 to see the state of court.

If you want to keep the facility keep them properly and not for the heck of it. It was again a bitter experience.

# 5 later we went to restaurant to have a cup of coffee. Do you want to hear the story of your beautiful restaurant?? I have some pictures as well to prove my point..
                        The coffee served was full of sugar!! See the coffee cup!! (See picture #6) we are in karnataka, coffee land and getting such a horrible coffee?
                        Another unforgettable incident while we were having coffee was that one monkey entered from no where and snatched some snacks from our adjacent table where some guests with small children were eating! It could be very dangerous when kids are around. I looked around to find out how did this happen? I found a holes in the wire net covering an opening through which monkey has entered. See the attached picture#7.
                        While i looked around in the restaurant very unusual and unhygienic things were found like janitor items like dustbins, cleaning liquid, brooms etc., are stored in the middle of dining tables! You may see some pictures 8 to 10 to prove this. Don't you have a janitor room to store all these?? Why keeping in the middle of the eating area? How can we eat sitting next to these??
                        The exhaust of kitchen seems to have not been cleaned at all! This is the sorry state of affairs. See how gas cylinders are stored! Highly unsafe! See the attached pictures11 &12
                        I also understand there is only one kitchen for both veg and non veg cooking. Being vegetarians we had to take this news with a pinch of salt.

The restaurant hygine with the above facts is not up to any basic standards and not acceptable at all. I do not know how you are running such a sub standard restaurant. The rates are no cheap! I would never like to enter such restaurant again!

#6 after a disappointing visit to your restaurant, we walked around in your facility in the evening to notice some deadly, dangerous, unsafe installations. We could capture some pictures which i am attaching. See pictures 13 to 19
                        - the electrical junction boxes were precarious... See some boxes are open, closed with a stick as stopper, broken glass. Which safety standards in a public place permits such boxes?
                        - most of the side walk way lights are missing, broken, wires are exposed without any insulation. Deadly electrical lapses could be seen.
                        - some wires or cables are on the ground exposed!

To what safety standard are you running the facility?

I am indeed surprised how you can run a facility in such a condition which are unsafe and deadly when kids, old and many guests visit. Do you want to kill them? I am sorry.. These are gross lapses

#7
                        Other lapses:- see pictures 20 to 27 which shows the general maintanance standard of your club which are self explanatory. Very poor standard.

After noting all the points above from 1 to 7, i will never ever visit any of your facility even offered at free of cost. I am not interested in jeopardising lives of my family.

I am no longer interested in the membership of your club.

I urge you to cancel my membership with immediate effect and reimburse my membership fee and the amc charges paid so far with 12% finance cost over and above.

My bank details are as below
                        Bank - axis bank
                        Branch - kuvempunagar mysore
                        A/c no - [protected]
                        Ifsc code - utib0000579
                        Name - c r manjunatha

Under the above ridiculous and horrible situation of your facility, agreed conditions of our signed agreement is null and void and are no more valid.

If this is not sorted out within 2 weeks of this mail and reimbursement is made, i have left with no option but to exercise legal options to claim all the losses including the compensation for the agony we have gone through.

Best regards
                        Manjunath
                        Attachment : word document containing pictures to prove my concerns in this mail.
                        Sep 13, 2017

Recently I had been to your Bhandipur facility. I had a bitter experience there. The service and the facility is poor. I am no longer interested in continuing your membership.

I would like to cancel my country vacation membership nd required refund of my amount of 1 lakh Indian rupee...There is no proper response and not taking phone calls.. I read in the internet these companies are fraud and more over i read some referral blogspot from the internet somebody has received their money by cancelling there membership from country club vacation. I got membership from Bahrain by paying 6000 saudi riyal via saudi Hollandi bank credit card..Please get back my amount returned.. I just got trapped by the speech nd canvas by the sales team.. Please do help me out from this...
                          Sep 13, 2017

My membership no. Is. Cvhyd3clubl94269.
                            Please cancel my membership. I am working as a sales representative in a jewellery firm & i can't afford. Since 2012 i am requesting but nothing is happening.
                            Recently a message came asking me to pay amc of rs.28474. From where should i pay. Till now i never stepped in country club even a single time.
                            I am a middle class family & i can't afford any extra expenses.
                            Sir/madam please please i kindly request you to do this favour & cancel the membership.
                            Thanking you a lot,
                            Your's faithfully,
                            Shiv kumar baldawa.
                            Sep 08, 2017

please do something regarding my complaint given on 8th sept.2017.

I have taken country vacations membership on 4th july 2015 (Kukatpally office, in brand factory building). When i have taken the membership, these guys mentioned that there will be 7 days and 6 nights vacations per year for 30 years and these can be carry forwarded to next year if we don't use. When i was trying to use them on december 2016, i logged in to the country vacations account with the given details, i can see there were nothing like that and i called to the customer care department and they have mentioned that you have taken country club membership and for this membership you need to pay 5000+tax as annual maintenance charges. And i am trying for the past two years with them to get my country vacations membership and i am unable to get hold of this manager anil and executive ravidra from which i have taken the membership. Now i am unable to do anything with this account. I am not sure how country club came into picture, when i have taken account in country vacations
                              Aug 29, 2017

Please cancel my membership as per clause no.26 of member ship agreement with deduction of admin fee chargeable rs.3800 and...

Hi guys,

I'm also one among you who got cheated by country club
                                I feel cheated though i never trust people so easily i failed to recognize the truth

Reason for the same is false commitments deceiving and wrong information and non-disclosure of material facts for use of services of country club vacations which is a division of country club hospitality and holidays ltd by mean of concealment of non-disclosure of actual terms and conditions by authorized persons of country club vacations of yashodara complex 3rd floor, basaweshwar nagar, bangalore

Not only that, they showed us brochures on which they claim that they have tie up with various banks and to my surprise they have tie up with axis bank also. They even said they will provide 48 months emi to pay the amount of rs.77, 500 without spending a single rupee extra with this said we will have to pay rs.1615 p. M. And afterwards you can use facilities of country club life time.
                                I agreed for the same on 48 free emi option as it was affordable for me.

Now after so many assessments and experience and with further communication i had with them everything proved to be false and misleading.

Now who is responsible for our sleepless night

Country club/country vacations is doing malpractices and unethical merchandises, so its our social responsibility to stop such type of activities done by country club and act strictly against them.

I'm fighting /struggling to get my hard-earned money back

Showkath
                                Aug 23, 2017

Hyderabad: central crime station (Ccs) police on saturday arrested two executives of country vacations for cheating people...