Country Vacations

Andhra Pradesh

Good

Country Vacations Complaints & Reviews

Naveen kumar DV
This is naveen, i took country vacations membership in 2014 in kukatpalli branch. Actual my fee was 45000, but they deducted 67000 and after lot of follow up they given back 12000, which they have to give. But actyally they have to give 25000. After that one guy (Srikanth reddy) called me and asked me like if i pay amc then he will clear all those. So i paid 10k for amc clearance. Then after he is not picking up the calls. This fraud done by ravi, anil& others from kukatpally branch.

Now i am demanding, my 20k to be get back, then i need replacement for expired vacations. And i need my interest paid to the bank bcoz of these #.

[Jul 27, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Naveen kumar DV Jul 27, 2017
If anything not happened, i will have to go to consumer court and proceed legally..

[protected] This is the registered mobile number..

Karthikdeo
    I have paid the complete membership fee of 98, 500 and amc amount for 5 years of 24, 000 on nov 2014
    Even after paying the complete amount, membership card is not released and due amount is mentioned in the portal as i have not paid 33, 000.
    Initial policy was taken on 2011 but the full amount is paid on nov 2014, as per the agreement it should be nov 2014 - nov 2024 but in the portal its[protected] which is not fair

[Jul 26, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Country Vacations — refund amount of 95,000 towards membership cancellation

vrukumar

Sales agent: sulochana ([protected])

I paid rs 95, 000 on 18th june 2017 to country vacations,...

Gaurav J V
      I have received a call on 7th july 2017 to collect gift vouchers at country vacations brand factory kphb 6th phase.

When i went to the company, the executive told they will give presentations about the company for 30 minutes and then they will give me the gift vouchers.

In the presentations he told me i was one among the 116 members who won the gift vouchers and will avail discount in the country club membership and the discount is only for me and only for that day.

He told me if i take membership, i will get the below things.

1) membership will be for 30 years.

2) complimentory 3nights/4 days foreign trip for 4 adults and for 5th member either 50% or completely free and the trip includes free food, bed, guide and cab facilities through out the trip and also 40% discount on flight ticktets.

3) 6 nights and 7 days holidays for 8 adults (Children are not counted) may be national or international every year for 30 years with annual maintenance charges of 6000 per year.

4) if i dont want to use the above holiday, the company will sell the package to some one else and provide me rs 15000 and also i dont have to pay any maintenance charge for that year.

5) in the above 6nights 7 day holiday package, the company will provide free food, bed, guide and cab facilities for 8 adults through out the trip.

6) every year they will provide some 30 spa vouchers.

7) they will provide ac hall for free for family functions. I will just have to pay tax.

8) 2 movie tickets every month.

9) free gym for 2 people for 1 year.

10) free tickets for 8 people in case of any events happening in the city.

11) 5 lakhs medical insurance.

12) 4500 rupees kfc vouchers.

13) 1500 rs brand factory voucher.

14) i can cancel my membership any time and the full money would refunded even though if i would have used any of the above services.

15) the membership money would be deducted after 60 days from the day of membership taken in 36 emis with 0 interest rate.

16) there might be few other promises which i have forgotten and cannot write here.

So thinking i will get all the above services i agreed to take membership and paid 98000 using my hdfc credit card and they told the money will be deducted in 36 months with zero interest rate but i was shocked when the bill was generated, the bill was generated with 12 months emi and with 14 percent interest rate.

After i paid the bill, they took my photo id proof and made me sign on bond without allowing me to read.

Once i reached home, i read the bond papers and realized all the promises made by sales executive are fake and they cheated me.

I have taken the membership on 7th july 2017 and the membership number is cvhyd7club239198.

I have applied for cancellation on 9th july 2017 and asked for refund but still i didn't get any response from them.

I have also registered a complaint in consumer forum portal on 13th july and the reference number is 346092 but till now i have not got any response and the status is just updated to inprocess.

Please help me in getting my total money 98000 along with 14 % interest on emi which i was charged.

The sad part is they have cheated many and still cheating hundreds every day. Please help me in getting my money back and also others from becoming the victims of country vacations.

Gaurav.

[Jul 25, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Updated by Gaurav J V Aug 05, 2017
      Hi Team,

I am still not getting any proper update from country vacations, Please help me in getting my hard earned money back.

Gaurav.

durgamaheshk
        My name is durgamahesh kummuru, i got a promotional call on jun 10th 2017 from a random number stating that i have won rs. 30000 of gift hamper from them and asked me to come with my wife and collect. When i went there, it was country vacation/club, sarjapur, marathalli outer ring road, bangalore. They gave me a one hour presentation stating benefits of country vacation membership. During the presentation the sales members who handled me were sathish and raj manoj, they promised me by saying the below false commitments and sold country vacation + club membership for rs. 190, 000 which i have swiped in 4 transactions (Rs. 1, 00, 000 with hdfc bank, rs. 30, 000 with citi bank, rs.30, 000 with sbi bank & rs.30, 000 with amex) credit card, after swiping card they given me pre signed ready agrement and forcing me to sign on that.
        While signing the membership i have asked to give all the promised offers in the agreement and they said all the special offers will come with an official letter along with the welcome kit and membership card with in 24hrs., but i didn't get any. After all these, i am no longer interested to continue with the country vacation/club membership, kindly treat this as my personal request and cancel my membership with ccil/ country vacations and refund my money at the earliest. Below are the false promises made:-
        • country vacation/club has close tie up with all the leading banks including citibank and hdfc bank, sbi (Which i have swiped) and will provide me easy 24 months emi option with zero percent processing fees and zero percent interest fee. (I. E., 1, 90, 000/24=8, 000/pm.) – but when i called up credit card bank customer care, i came to know that the charges are applicable and to be paid to bank by me. Later on when i talked to raj manoj, he told me that the emi will be reimbursed by 20 grams gold coin to you within 10 days of providing the credit card statement - which is now here mentioned via country vacations.
        When emi didn't happen and full amount got deducted i contacted country vacations through mail and phone and mail many a times. But, no reply from them. I was damn pissed off!!

Later emi got approved by requesting by me, after i follow up with the bank.

My next fight is to get the emi interest amount and gold coin/microwave oven, getting membership cards and other things. No response so far, inspite of many mails. They will not lift the phone when i call. Visited koramangala, bangalore branch and they couldn't help asked me to approach the sales manager (Koramangala). But that manager is not at all approachable.. Only during joining, they tell so many things. Afterwards, they don't value customer.
        • country vacation and club memberships are valid till life time and your next generation and transferable without any extra amount – but agreement says, country vacation is valid till 5 years only and needs a renewal.
        • when i called to customer care they told me it is silver + blue member ship card and valid up to 5 years, i got shocked its not worth of 60, 000. Event my friends are having same they paid only rs.55, 000/-
        • i came to know that they cheated me and they given wrong membership. (See price list as attached)
        • country vacation offers the stay for 2-8 members for a period of 6n and 7days each year at cv with in india and overseas at any given time and all the clubs owned or associated with country club are 5 star and above.in case if the availability is not there or cv resort is not located in particular location, cv will provide an alternative equivalent stay without extra charges. – but the agreement doesn’t say the same. Also when i checked on country club app, each booking was asking to pay the utility charges which are around rs. 5000 for each booking - no such thing was mentioned in the document and during selling the membership.
        • i can use the membership for 365 days a year (It was just mentioned as blue and normal priority)
        • they said, an extra 7d & 6n complimentary will be provided each year via dae without any extra cost (Not even taxes since i would be paying amc each year) and can stay in tie up properties like taj, itc grand, leela palace etc..– but it not mentioned anywhere in the agreement. They also said (While selling the membership) that using this you can stay at any place around the world which dae includes. But when i called country vacations' customer care, they told that you will have to pay rs. 7000 to 14000 extra to use that facility. Also when i called dae customer care, they told you will have to pay $229 + taxes to book such hotels.
        • free accommodation with free breakfast and snack services.
        • i can use my allowed bookings for that year for rent or i can extend that to next coming year. – agreements doesn’t support this.
        • free car pickup from airport/train station to the hotel and free car drop from the hotel to the airport and railway station, a travel guide and a personal cab all along your tour (Fuel charges to be paid only) - customer care says there is no such facility.
        • free couple passes to the events such as new year eve, valentine’s day, deepavali, dasara etc. – but these are nowhere mentioned in the agreement or in cv website.
        • using the party hall in country club / country vacation with free of cost whenever it is required (Including the electricity, decorations).
        • hdfc insurance that covers 6 lakhs (I am not sure about the amount and also the plan - something they cover for me and my wife) with zero premium.
        • can avail flat 50% off on bus/air fares by using county membership card, and every month 2 free movie tickets in pvr regardless of the availability.
        • rent option if we are not using the vacation, the rent will be arranged by country club agents and i will get around rs. 25000 for that year booking as rented amount.
        • if i didn't use the vacation for particular year, then i can move those days to next year without any charge. Also i can borrow my holidays from the next year.
        • if i am not satisfied at any time, i can write a compliant letter to the office where i take the membership and i can cancel the membership at any time. The agents in country club will do the same for me. They will collect only the processing fees. Apart from all the above, they promised that as a special offer they are giving 4 complementary coupons. I. E., three international paid trips (Singapore, bankok and dubai) and one india paid trip (Bandipur) which includes free accommodation, food, site seeing with guide, pick up/drop and visa processing fees. For dubai, they promised to give flight tickets also for the couple.
        Visa fees will never be charged for the couple whenever an international trip will be made.
        This is how your sales people are cheating the customers. Please cancel my membership and refund me my full amount (Rs. 1, 90, 000) at the earliest along with the interest and compensation amount for all this mental torture during the period.

On top of all these things, i met few people who are suffering with same issues with cv.

By seeing all these things, i'm damn sure that future will not be good and i don't want to continue any more with them. I've sent cancellation mail too. But there is no response.

Kindly do needful,

Durgamaehsh kummuru
        [protected]@gmail.com

[Jul 22, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Updated by durgamaheshk Jul 22, 2017
        Please find the price list of country vacations and police complaint raised in Marathahalli police station, Bangalore

Please refer to this link it may helpful to you.

Dev321
          When i visited country club bagalur branch on 1 july, 2017. I had taken a country vacation package of rs.157500 for 10years.in that package i was offered 1 gold card, 1 iphone 7 & 1 holiday of 6d/7n every year was offered.
          But even after 18 days after from this message"dear debashis das welcome to country club, we recieved your application. Your club membership number is cvbg2club238903" i have not received anything. And on top of it, none of their customer support number work. Every time i call to given numbers i will say that "all their executives are busy" and this status has not changed for last 18 days.
          So i request a full refund. Kindly help me to get back my money.

[Jul 20, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rohit Prajapat13
            My name is Rohit Prajapat,
            I was called to collect a gift voucher from lucky draw and then when I went to collect it they explained about their membership plans and and As I Paid Rs. 15000/- Via Debit Card to Country Club sarjapur, bengalore Branch
            and get Voucher for One Week Family Holiday VOUCHER CODE, and 2 years of membership of Gold Gym and etc.
            But now they are saying I wont be getting anything in 15K and I would have to pay extra 10K.

They are making people fool by giving fake promises.
            Please take necessary action about customer feed back

[Jul 07, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Amukta s
              Dear country vacations,
              I am listing this regarding refund of my amount of Rs.12000. taken towards membership. Almost an year ago. We were informed that we will repay ed in a weeks time but never happened.Mr Anil Chowdary .Mr Venu from country vacations kphb, Malaysia n township branch kept on cheating us .and made us to roam around the office plenty of times since an year. We are planning to lodge a open complaint regarding this matter and take our time to educate innocent people like us so that no one would join country vacations and so your company has to incurr losses and get shut down permanently for cheating common people like us doing a filthy robbery business. Shame on your part to do so...our curses will land your company penniless in very near future.if not answered to our complaints.This is our last attempt for an immediate response from you.

[Jul 05, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Balaji Krishnappa
                I joined Country vacations on 10th Jun by paying Rs 60, 100/- in Yelahanka branch. Payment was done through CC and branch manager agreed to pay the EMI interest amount and promised me for a Gold Coin/Microwave Owen.

When EMI didn't happen and full amount got deducted I contacted Country vacations through mail and phone and mail many a times. But, no reply from them.I was damn pissed off!!

Later EMI got approved, after I follow up with the Bank.

My next fight is to get the EMI Interest amount and gold coin/microwave oven, getting membership cards and other things. No response so far, inspite of many mails. They will not lift the phone when I call. Visited Shivajinagar branch and they couldn't help asked me to approach the same manager. But that manager is not at all approachable. . Only during joining, they tell so many things. Afterwards, they don't value customer.

On top of all these things, I met few people who are suffering with same issues with CV.

By seeing all these things, I'm damn sure that future will not be good and I don't want to continue any more with them. I've sent cancellation mail too. But there is no response.

Need guidance if any of you faced such issue and got the full refund amount.

[Jul 04, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Updated by Balaji Krishnappa Jul 04, 2017
                Very badly, I want this to cancel and refund my amount.
                we are also fighting for the same. why not all o[censored]s lodge a complaint for the same and issue a legal notice to them?

Country Vacations — Country Vacations Complaint on fraudulent by country vacations, Sarjapur road branch in bangalore [Resolved]

Guruprasad3896
                  I have taken a country club membership on April 2016 by paying INR. 40, 000/- with membership no. CVBG1CLUB218914 in bangalore,...

Satya Narayana Tummalapalli
                  I have taken a country vacation membership on 25th june 2017 around 4'o clock by paying inr 50172/- with membership no dt62#2315 in bangalore koramangla branch office, there were two persons who convinced me to become a member of country vacations, name-santosh [protected], the price which will be converted to 24 emis with out interest and processing fee from their end and remaining amount can be paid within 5years that day, i have paid 50172/- by using sbi credit card.
                  I agree to become a member of country vacation membership because long term emi facility without interest and without processing fee.
                  I would request to cancel my country vacations membership and refund my money to credit card,
                  With warm regards,
                  Satyanarayana tummalapalli
                  Phone number:- [protected]

[Jun 26, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Member Ship ID & Any of facilities are provided Though i have paid 25000 as member ship Fee .
                  I try to contact the staff at kasturinagar branch where i made payment am not getting proper response from their end

Renukaraju K.S
                  I pay 1lakh Rs.last January I buy it. I did cancel in march. that time they told me in June they will deposit in my bank account, now I call them so man times about this, they giving answer each one different. I don't know wat I do. How I get my money back. I will give police complaint may be better. I think this good company, but it'd fraud

Naba88
                    Hi sir this is naba from pune membership id ccpu40tclub10lb72033. I was told that i was a lucky winner along with few of my friends and was asked to visit there office in amanora mall pune. Since it was sunday i though of taking a chance and visiting there office. There they start pitching for a club membership. They told that each year i will have two vacation free/minimal amount anywhere in the world. Few will be accommodated by country club property and some will be accommodated by affiliated hotels. Later after getting the membership for 1.45 lac rupees i came to know that they have few properties in few location abroad which we can select and the amount that i needed to pay was almost equal to the amount i had to pay i i book the hotel from website like makemytrip. I was also told that i will get discount on air tickets which later i came to know that was false information. I book 2 week for malayasia paying 24 thousand rupees to country club which later i found out that is equal to same amount i had to pay in makemytrip in the same hotel.

Not only that when ever i ask them for a reservation most of the time there is not availability. I wasted my 1.45 hard earn money and want it back.

Please look into this.

[Jun 24, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

yashwanth alex
                      I Mr V.Venkatesh from Nirmal District. I am a member of Country Vacations Hyderabad Branch. I have paid 2, 50, 000/- towards land and 60, 000/- towards gold coupons and till now did not receive either of them. I have been contacting them and even visited the office couple of times but their response is very poor and they are not even respecting their customers. So I want the documents of the land as well as gold coupons immediately or else I will withdraw my membership. This is a serious issue because I am not the only customer who is cheated. There are a lot of customers who is been cheated and waiting for justice.

[Jun 16, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Renukaraju K.S

Vijaya Durga
                        I am vijaya durga physically challenged women (Hearing handicapped) from udupi staying in mysore along with my husband sh. Vishwanath n. I am giving my husband’s contact number ([protected]) for communication because of my physical disability. On 09.06.2017 my husband got a call from country club that i won a lucky coupon which i dropped in big bazaar and mega more store mysore and we can collect it from their office in ramaswamy circle mysore. My husband have got around 20 calls repeatedly and we decided to go there and on reaching, they started explaining about their holiday package for hours and we refused to take and later they took to another room and started giving many offers and they claimed that we are one of the selected families and they are giving some privileged offers to us which we will not get if we are not taking that day itself etc. They were pressurizing us to take the decision that point in time by brain washing left and right and it was almost 9 pm in the evening and unfortunately we believed on what they said and paid rs. 50, 000/- for the holiday package using my husband’s sbi maestro debit card.
                        Later they have provided the agreement form to sign which i couldn’t read completely as we went along with our two small children aged 8 and 5 years and i was carrying and wanted to come out of the room. Later after reaching home i go through the agreement which doesn’t have anything they offered and some contents are completely opposite. They have told us that this membership can be cancelled but it is given exactly opposite in the agreement.
                        I started thinking about this poor marketing strategy that they played me to take this membership and browsed on internet and really got shocked. There are countless victims who offered the same from country club but they never could satisfy its customers. Considering the way the country club cheat its customers, i could realize that it is a big fraud and i am now 100% sure that that the country club was bluffing about the lucky coupon, gifts (Ridiculous), selected families, privileged membership which is for two generation and many more. I am sure they will not exist for long with this strategy to save me for my life-time and my next generation.
                        So we decide to cancel countryclub membership and request to refund the amount collected from rs. 50, 000/- as we are very disappointed due to this cheat.

[Jun 12, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Country Vacations — Amc renewal by offering fraudulent/cheated schemes, discounts & food coupons

jit1505
                          I had joined country vacations on feb/2016 by paying rs.71, 000/- as membership fees as impressed by false presentation given...

Shan Saxena
                          Country vacation/ country club has cheated by selling the wrong policy and they are doing with many peoples.

- policy sold date : 6th feb 2017
                          - persons who sold the policy. Irshad is manager and sahil is executive, both of them fooling people:

1. Irshad - currenty working in shivaji nagar branch ([protected])
                          2. Sahil - currenty working in shivaji nagar branch
                          [protected]@countryvacationsmail.com

- want my money back. I want refund. Not interested in country club membership
                          - country club membership : cvbg2tclub232715

- incident description
                          I have been sold country vacation plan of 35 holidays for 57000. At the time of payment the payment is done towards country club because country vacation is part of country club and they do not have any separate process to pay.

I was promised to receive below facilities:-
                          * 35 holidays in span of 5 years. Country vacation will provide the holiday and through that we can avail the holidays at any time and in any resort of country vacation and affiliated resorts.
                          * i will be provided with life time free country club membership
                          * i have to pay 5500 amount each year in case i am taking holidays in that year.
                          * i need to pay only the tax of rooms during the holidays
                          * i can book the country club resort halls for function and need to pay only taxes for life time.
                          * in case if i don't like the vacations, they will take back the holidays and return the money for remaining holidays

There are many other facilities which i have not mentioned here

- current situation:
                          Currently from past 4 months i am trying to book the holiday and struggling in there kundanhalli office and came to know below things.

* i have bought country club membership by not country vacation holidays
                          * 35 holidays are given to me as an extra benefit for me
                          * every year i need to pay 5500 for my free country club membership
                          * holidays can not be booked from september to march (I didn't remember the exact time.) in simple words in peak season
                          * my policy can not be sold
                          * even booking through voucher will allow booking once in one mob number so i need to contact someone to get the bookings done.

As per country vacation, there is no separate document given by country vacations about the holidays or package sold to person.
                          While given the verification over the call i denied to give money for first time because the verification was for country club so the executive and manager told me that country club and country vacation both are same and country club member ship is just an extra feature so no need to worry.

Now when i told that wrong product has been sold to me and i want refund they told why didn't you check while paying and signing the document. They made me convinced first that both country club and country vacations are same and the have currently country club process of taking fee and now they are telling opposite.

For getting air ticket benefit i need to tell them 6 months before. At the time of booking it was one month.

Why they were not telling me about country club membership.in whole discussion of 2 hour for 5 mins hardly we discuss about country club membership and now they are telling me that i bought country club membership not country vacation holiday.

After 4 months of struggle i was able to book a holiday and then they are telling me that i can't book further in peak season.

I have seen many people struggling for the same reason. They are telling some thing and selling some thing and not refunding the money also.

I appeal consumer forum to do something to stop such nonsense and help us to get the money refunded.

Shantanu

[Jun 07, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Updated by Shan Saxena Jun 09, 2017
                          I have not received any update from Country Vacation and the compliant has been marked as resolved

Aaman Verma
                            My parents were being called by the kolkata team at city centre 1 for winning free gifts from country club vacations. They called us at 5:30pm. When we reached they gave us a presentation and a rosy picture regarding their properties, fitness clubs and club activities. Ms. Ranjit singh and mr. Prabir kundu manager of country club, then told us the following facilities if we opt their deal:
                            1. 14 nights holidays complimentary per year which will continue for next 10 years, i. E., 140 days complimentary stay in their properties in 10 years for couple and child.
                            2. Complimentary usage of car and driver (With fuel charge extra)
                            3. 40% off on all country club restaurants
                            4. 60 sittings of complimentary body massage and spa (One hour per sitting)
                            5. 20-50% off on flight tickets
                            6. 4 times complimentary usage of banquet hall per year
                            7. Life time free usage in gyms in all country fitness clubs for couple and child.
                            8. Free complimentary pass for 4 for all their events in 10 years
                            9. Club usage for the couple and child.

They told us we have to pay an one time fee of rs 1, 75, 000 (Which is discounted according to them due to their 25 years celebration, the original amount is rs 2, 65, 000) and an amc of rs 10, 500 every year.
                            They told us this amc is not applicable that particular year if we are not travelling that very year.
                            Thinking it to be a good deal, we chose to buy the deal as they said it is only valid for that very day itself. They didn't let us read the agreement at that time and told that whatever they said is clearly mentioned there. On humanity grounds and their sweet gesture we believed them. Also it was 9:30pm so we had the rush for home. The next day when we started reading the agreement we were in shock. Instead of 14 nights, 7 nights were mentioned in the agreement. Also, there was no mention of car usage, food discount, usage of banquet hall and spa is mentioned in the whole agreement.

We know this is fraud... And we want our money back... Kindly help...
                            You can contact me on [protected]/[protected]

[Jun 06, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aaman Verma
                              Country club vacations — promises made during the sales are not met and not accepted by the customer care department.

1 review
                              Pr prejita on may 23, 2017 submit a complaint
                              2. Complimentary usage of car and driver (With fuel charge extra)
                              3. 40% off on all country club restaurants
                              4. 60 sittings of complimentary body massage and spa (One hour per sitting)
                              5. 20-50% off on flight tickets
                              6. 4 times complimentary usage of banquet hall per year
                              8. Free complimentary pass for 4 for all their events in 10 years
                              9. Club usage for the couple and child.

We know this is fraud... And we want our money back... Kindly help...
                              You can contact me on [protected]/[protected]
                              Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 5, 2017

MadhanJoseph
                                On April 29th, I visited More mail in Bangalore and a person their took my wife's number as a part of lucky draw for couple movie ticket. After a couple of days we were informed we were lucky and won 4 free gifts to visit their office and collect it.

On 3rd May, me and my wife visited their office which was sms'd to me. I was lured and forced to take Country Vacations, A Division of Country Club (I) Ltd, membership. The same day they made two transactions of the same amount of 59272. When I asked them they simply said the first one failed and if its deducted on your Credit card it will be refunded., not to worry.

I later confirmed it that there were two transactions on my Credit card each for Rs. 59272 one for 12months EMI and other 24Months EMI. I called them immediately and they said come to office and we would check it.

on 5th May, I went with my wife and met Mr. Vinay Kumar ([protected]) showed him the messages and EMI details from Netbanking, I was asked to provide the screenshots and sent him a mail requesting to refund my money for second transaction. I also expressed my concerns over their false promises, which was explained during presentation, which were not mentioned as they said on the Agreement. He said no need to worry as promises made holds true no need to worry, just call us when you plan for holiday and I make sure everything is smooth.

Since then I have been following up with their claimed to be Sales Manager Vinay Kumar ([protected]) but he just confirmed once on 10th May that money was drawn twice and would refund over DD, but after that my calls to reach him has gone in vain, he doesn't pick my calls nor respond in Whatsapp. I'm fed with making calls and trying to get hold of these persons.

I have not got my money yet, I need to pay credit bill, simply ending up paying interest on the second unauthorized transaction as well. I'm not happy with their service, I wanted to cancel their membership as well because of false promise and unresponsive services they provide.

I have called up their HO at Hyderabad several times and they only said its not reflecting in our system, please contact Bangalore office where you have taken membership and provided me email address of Customercare

I see so many similar complaints online everyday. In fact, on 25th May, I visited Mantri mall and I was approached again by these guys as a part of promotions and kept calling till today to come and collect the gifts. I wonder being so fake in their promises how is that we allow them to operate so easily fooling so many people like me.

Please help me. My membership ID is CVBG2CLUB236446. I have attached the proofs for two transactions made and I would complete refund with Interest on second unauthorized transaction paid to Bank due to this.

Not refunding unauthorized credit card charges and cancellation of membership

[May 31, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Updated by MadhanJoseph Jul 03, 2017
                                I haven't received any updates from CV. I have sent mail to them too, the person called me and said refund will be given only for the actual amount without interest. But refund has not yet been given, my calls and message are read with no response from them.

Rahul2517
                                  On (28th may 2017) i received the call that i have won some gift and when i went to receive the gift at country vacations (Aundh pune office) they start telling me about there holiday membership plan and told me to choose any plan in short time without giving me time to decide. I have paid the amount of 40000 to take a membership. After reading the negative review on google i found that country vacations is fraud company and how the company fooled the many people with their negative marketing strategy. I want to cancel my membership asap also want my money back and want to file a complaint in consumer court.
                                  If anybody knows any information how should i get this done please help me out.

E: [protected]@yahoo.com
                                  M: [protected]

[May 29, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.