Country Vacations Complaints & Reviews

2.4
Last updated Aug 12, 2022

File a complaint to Country Vacations

Having problems with Country Vacations?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Country Vacations customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Country Vacations

Andhra Pradesh

Country Vacations Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Country Vacations reviews & complaints page 10

This is inform and request you about transaction made on 11 nov 2017 for an amount of 2, 00, 000/- (Two lakh rupees) towards country club amc for an member ship.

Actually, those people called me (11-nov-2017) and said about you got an free gifts and asking myself to come and collect it, when we went then they are selling the products in the name of membership along with lot of benefits like you will getting a plot of 150 sq....

Approx 3 to 4 years ago, i received a call from country vacation to collect prize and attend a 45 minutes presentation. Me and my wife reached the venue in mall and they started the presentation. They offer us to become member of the country vacation and we refused. Then they said that this offer is only for us and made us agree and collected 15000rs. For becoming member. They promised at the venue was not writeen in the agreement. I called him to cancel my memembership and refund my money. But they refused. I didn't use a single service of country vacation. Please help us to get my money.
Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I received a call on 30/11/2017 saying that i had won a prize but in order to claim it, it was mandatory that i should attend a presentation along with my spouse. They said we have won a kitchen set, 1 week free holiday accommodation voucher worth of rs.25000 and 1 free voucher for using country club resort facilities for family in bangalore & free movie tickets in selected malls for two members. When we arrived at the venue at the appointed...

I'm arun kumar from chennai. I joined country vacations whose office operate from omr road (Near kandanchavidi) on 10th nov 2017 and haven't not received my membership card till 4th dec 2017.

I was briefed about the package by mr. Vijay and was given special offer through lottery where i needed to pay 65, 000 inr for 9 domestic + international trips. But there now there is no clear communication from the customer care office in chennai. We were promised for accommodation in the country club for a dubai trip that we had planned in january for 6 adults and 1 child through voucher basis. But now there seems to be a disconnect.
    We are told by mr. Damodaran (Customer care) that we are not eligible for international package which is not what was promised to us.
    We specifically explained mr. Vijay and mr. Rafiq, that we are interested only in international packages and they replied that this is the best they are doing for us.
    We were urged to join the same day (Nov 10th) by mr. Vijay and his manager mr. Rafiq saying that we are the lucky 118th person to get this offer which will not be available the next day.
    Now i'm asked to wait to get approval from head office. The whole purpose for joining this scheme was for the dubai trip and would be defeated if not done.
    We were asked to come on 4th dec to confirm whether what was promised can be processed but was confirmed that it is not possible. We asked to cancel the membership and refund the money for which we were told to wait for 120 days. Looking at the reviews, we are sure not to go with the words of country vacations. We have raised a dispute with the bank. I have the proofs with me and will provide on request basis.

Its been more than 3 months, still i have not received any confirmation/status for the refund process. By this time i should have got my refund, but still i have not received any refund from the country vacations. I have been trying to reach customer care but get no response from them. I need my refund as soon as possible, as agreed by the country vacations.

Please do the needful as soon as possible.
      Id - cvbg2club240698

Hello sir,
        I was approached by country vacations team with its local office located at :
        86b/2, 4th floor gajraj chambers
        Park circus connector,
        Topsia road, e. M. Bypass
        Kolkatta-700046
        Ph :[protected] / 44045907 / 44045910.
        During august end with repeated telecalls (Promising some promotional offers only for me and available only for the day) and then they asked me to visit them at city centre2, kolkata, i was not very keen but they insisted and that is how we fixed the appointment for august 25, around 1730 hrs, so two of their representatives ms. Aparna das (Mobile [protected]) and sk. Akbar (Mobile no.[protected], email [protected]@gmail.com), briefed us for about an hour or so and offered us a lot of freebies with the club membership and they were constantly pestering to buy the membership, so in the end i said if you promise to deliver whatever you said then i can proceed for the membership, then they wrote the list of freebies and offers on a blank paper and told me that they would send the same to my home through his mail as well and later the same offers will come on a company's letter head. Accordingly, i paid an amount of rs.92, 200/- through credit card for holiday plan of 99 years renewable after every five years against fee of rs.2500/-. Sk. Akbar went on to emphasize that, should i wish, i can withdraw from membership within one month and my money would be refunded after deduction of rs.3800/-. This was a false guidance just to kill time as according to clause 25 of the agreement, this period of withdrawal of membership is 10 days and not 30 days. Without following misguided direction of sk. Akbar, i sent my mail on 03 sep17 for cancellation of the membership and refund of money. No papers were also sent to me as promised. Now, they say the money is a non-refundable deposit and can not be withdrawn. I stay at kolkata and sk. Akbar assured that he would always be available for any kind of help and now he says the matter is in the hand of customer care dept and he cannot do anything about it. After listening to my grievances, their central customer care at hyderabad has blocked my no. And are not taking my calls neither they are refunding my money as per the agreement. Guidance and assistance are earnestly solicited apart from registering a case against the party concerned.
        Copy of money receipt and agreement can be forwarded on demand.

Mamata pal,
        W/o mr. Hiranmay pal,
        101/1, sahid ananta dutta sarani,
        P. O. : rajbari,
        Kolkata - 700081
        [protected]/[protected]

Hi.. Even we are victims of country club and has been cheated by them. We paid an initial amount of rs.150000 for membership.. And then an amc of around rs7000 is paid by us every year.. Inspite of that we have not been alloted the numer of holidays we are entitled to get and everytime we are asked to pay extra money for club booking. Plus we got a call giving us an option to buy a land from them at a reasonable rate but after making the advance payment, no land was alloted nor any money was refunded inspite of making several complaints. They are a complete fraud company and i wish an action to be taken against them.

Narendra

We have been invited by country vacation's people to country vacations kandivali's office on 18 march 16 and 4th april 16 and some 10 vouchers of 20000 were sold to us bt now country vacation is refusing for redeeming those coupons even the conditions have been changed without informing us.. They are a fraud.. We want to lodge fir against their employees named mr. Ishant who has left the company now and mr. Vinod is aware about the same who is still working there in kandivali west office.. We have requested country vacation to cooperate in the matter but still awaiting their reply.. We seek refund of our funds.. None of the coupons are being utilized by us.. Please process early refund and cooperate in providing the fraudster details..

I would like to highlight to you that my membership agreement has been modified without informing me and i have been cheated into blue membership by country vacations sales representative "mr prakash verma" from kandivali west country club.

The agreement copy i possess does not have any membership and on repeatedly asking him about any membership seasons in country club, he kept denying.

Only when i received my membership card and wanted to book vacation, i was informed by country club customer care that the membership type i hold is blue and was denied booking in december.

This is clearly a case of cheating and blatant lie on the employee of country vacations which was unexpected from a brand like yours.

I have been deeply disappointed by the response given by country vacations local and central team on the same matter.

I would like to have complete refund of the amount paid (Rs. 78, 500 which includes membership and maintenance charges and emi intrest).

Even after writing so many emails, nobody is responding.

Membership #cvmu1v5lb238991.

I have joined the country vacations last year in the month of september-2016. The executive committed false promise saying i will not be charged for any extra interest if i pay in emi's but bank charging me with interest when i took my concern to the executive then he changed his words saying that i will be charged with interest company (Country vacations) will refund the interest and whenever i asked for the excess interest amount he keep on saying some stories and postponing the date.in the month of feb 2017 finally he send a mail for customer care for asking of excess interest amount refund and someone responded asking for excess amount format submission and executive ignored it and keep on postponing and in month of may i went to kukatpally police station to file a case against them and with intervention of si branch executive agreed for refund and sent an email confirming of refund. This happened in the month of may and they agreed to pay in four to five installments and its been five months since the refund was approved and they have given only rs: 50, 000 /- in total amount in the month of august and they keep on postponing the installment. Below are my details:

Membership no. Cvhyd7tclub5lb226765
                Amount paid: rs: 1, 50, 000 /-
                Interest charged by bank: 30, 000
                Refunded: rs: 1, 50, 000/-

Remaining due amount

Membership fee: rs: 1, 00, 000
                Interest amount: 50, 0000

Ello team, this is rama krishna and member of your country vacations. I have taken a membership on oct 2013 in begumpet. Mr afzar and banu were sales executives. We paid 1, 52, 000 ruppee's half amount via debit card and other hal[censored]sing credit card. They promised us there wont be any interest for emi conversion on my credit card but i am still paying interests. False promisis: 1. Emi conversion on my credit card and country vacation team told there wont be any interest but that is false, i am paying interest. 2. They told we will get membership cards for my parents but till now we didnot receive it. 3. They informed, we get complimentary for dubai, singapore tickets along with holidays but till now we didnot receive it. 4, they informed us we get tirupati, shirdi trips but no update. 5. They informed us we get complimentary for medcal - country vacations but not update. 6. We tried booking for holidays but we never get reservations and customer care told us they don't have available rooms. 7. Internet online booking is not working and it is blocked. 8. They also told about plot but no responses after that. 9. They told we can transfer memberships also and we tried no luck. Every promise is false promise and we cannot cancel it also. Country vacations and country club is big cheater, please dont buy it. You can call me on my mobile if you want more details. - +91 [protected] important - neither customer care nor sales excutives responding now. No one respond to emails. No one talk about any thing now. Dont buy any packages from country vacations / country club. It is all false

After multiple requests / calls to country vacations customer support and specifically mr afzar, he prmosied to refund money. But till now there is no response even he said this will be done almost 1 year back.

Really biggest cheaters in india and biggest scam

I am really not sure what you guys promise and will keep your promises or not.

Request to every one, please don't buy any thing from country vacations as they are big cheaters and don't trust mr afzar

Best regards
                  Rama krishna naredla
                  Mobile - no - [protected]

Became the member since 2013. By brainwashing my wife agents convinced and asked to pay the money 1 lakh. Now getting multiple calls for amc charges. I have not utilized any service and want my complete money back.

As they said that we can use it for party hall and many more false promises.
                    If anyone not interested then money refund must be done.
                    I have all the details of money paid to them.

Membership no cvhyd5sb3mlm158138
                    Nov 05, 2017
                    Updated by Prakash Raja 2017
                    They have stopped my website access as well. Earlier I was able to Login. Any idea when can it be resolved. Thanks for the help.
                    i have taken the membership for 30 years since 2011. By brainwashing by sales executive to convinced and asked to pay the money 1 lakh.all ready i have paid the 1 lakh rupees in 2011.at the time of taken the membership your sales executive said that only you have to pay the AMC when you use the Property also gave the false promises.till date i am not using the country vacation property . Now i getting multiple calls for amc charges. I have not utilized any service and want my complete money back.i want to sale my membership.

As they said that we can use it for party hall and many more false promises.
                    If anyone not interested then money refund must be done.

Membership no CVSU1KLL95235

I had taken a lifetime membership in country vacation in june 2014 by paying rs.30, 000.
                      While registering, they had informed us that we can cancel membership anytime and the amount will be refunded in 15-20 days.
                      In the next month (July 2014) i have told them to cancel my membership due to the fake promises made by them and also came to know about them by going through various complaints lodged against them.
                      When i asked for refund they stopped responding, calls unattended/not reachable and mails undelivered.

After trying for few months i finally gave up. Its a mental torture to loose money when some one makes fake promises and you loose your hard earned money.

After few months i was able to contact them through call and they told money cannot be refunded, instead i can use any services in the next 2 years and account will be deactivated.

I have not used any of their services nor i wanted to use.
                      After 2 years again they started torturing me to pay amc charges (Annual maintenance charges) which kept on increasing every year instead of cancelling my membership.

Everytime a new person calls and ask to pay amc when i tell the complete story and ask for refund they disconnect the call.
                      Most of the times mails are not delivered i get a "delivery failure notification" when i try to send mails to them.

First of all i lost my 30k on top of that they are torturing since 1 year to pay additional amc charges 20k+. Every year they are adding 9k by default.

Is it possible to get justice / get back the amount i paid and cancel the membership?

My details below:
                      Name : mr gurutej. K
                      Membership number: cvbg1club10lb178012

Guru

About three years back i got a call stating free gifts worth some x amount is there for the taking. Out of curiosity me and my wife went there. They brainwashed us into paying 15k. Upon reaching home i read all bad reviews i wanted to cancel called their customer centre and mailed them too.. And now after three years they started sending message starting some dues of 26k pending. Why should i pay the due which i cancelled long back. This is giving me severe mental hustle..

My membership number as per their records is membership number : cvbg2clubc5sb186258

I joined country vacations on[protected] by samuel patil ([protected]/[protected]) for rs. 1, 30, 000/- with 0% emi for 10 years, after paying rs. 11, 000/- as confirmation and when i came to pay the remaining amount and showed my disinterest after reading reviews and feedbacks for the company, samuel gave me a discount and said i’l confirm your membership in rs. 76, 000/- instead of rs. 1, 30, 000/- if you take emi 0% emi for 2 years instead...
                          Please note that i have taken membership with your organisation on 14.10.2017 based on the discussion with your team. But when i go through the terms and condition mentioned in the sale agreement found not as such. Finally i had discussed mr rahul gupta kokata on dated 17.10.2017, 8:54pm, and given a written mail to quit from the membership and requested to refund my deposited amount rs1, 33, 000/ as per your terms and conditions mentioned...

Sir i am the member of country club vide membership no. Cvvz2club[protected] from estd. 2012 but i did not use my membership due to sudden irregularity sevice of my job. I worked at mnc organisation but unfortunately resigned from my service on october 2013 and after that i faced financial problem with my family. Now i am working at a tiny organisation with low salary. So i could not continue my membership even i could never use this membership. If you consider my case and take action humanity ground i may grateful to you and i also servive my family from my financial stringency.
                          I therefor request you please take action and oblige.
                          Thanks ®ards.
                          Prabir kumar banerjee mob. No.[protected]
                          Dec 12, 2017
                          Sir, Till date There is no response from their end. Sir, Please take action so that I can survive my family. Please help me for releasing my amount Rs.95000/- as early as possible. Thanks & regards. Prabir Kumar Banerjee Mob.No.9866656697
                          Dec 05, 2017
                          Updated by Tutan
                          Sir please take action against this above case as early as possible so that I can refund my money Rs.95, 000/- as reference my Membership No.Cvvz2club[protected].
                          Dec 05, 2017
                          Updated by Tutan
                          Since six month have passed but there is no response from country Club but you have commented in above that as "RESOLVED". as reference of ID No.1749410.
                          Mob.No.[protected]
                          Till date There is no response from their end.
                          Sir, Please take action so that I can survive my family.
                          Please help me for releasing my amount Rs.95000/- as early as possible.
                          I will be lodged my complain to Consumer Affairs for release my payment of Rs.95, 000/-.
                          Mob.No.[protected]

I have taken 10 year membership of country club (Country vacations) on 20.09.2009 at their gurgaon office.
                            I have paid 28500 rs. On 23.12.2010 to country vacations as full and final payment of amc and got receipt for the same.
                            Even after follow up since last 7 years, same has not been updated in my account and since last 2 years, i am not allowed to use my membership and company told me to pay additional amount against my amc before using my membership benefit.

On feb 18th 2017, i joined in country vacations as a member (People spoken with me ch. Venu, anil babu, tarunam). Total membership cost is 70, 000/-, for intial amount i paid 40, 000/-. They provided membership number cvhyd7tclub233358, registered mobile number is : [protected]. They promised one holiday tour pacakge, and some benefits from country club.
                              Days are passing, but i haven't received membership cards, so, i approached to kukatpally branch, they are not providing any information, they are saying only it will complete in a week, when ever i visit the branch.
                              Later, i was approached to countryclub located in begampet (Head office of kukatpally branch) they asked me to write an complaint against kukatpally branch, i written it and given to mr. Srikanth reddy, after 45days, they are saying raise complaint from your end. So, it means that, head office is also not taking any action on them.
                              Please look into this, solve my problem. (This is not only my problem, too many people are facing the same with this)

I raised police compliant on 24-sep-2017 at kphb police station.

Dear sir/madam,

I have raised below complaint on october 03, 2017. The same has been forwarded to country vacations but i am yet to receive update on this. Can you please let me know the latest update on this.

Thala in advance.

Hi sir/madam,

I am herewith writing to cancel my membership and refund of my hard earned money. I have taken membership from country vacation by paying 40, 000inr in december 2015. I have never used any of the services provided by the country club vacations. I am not interested in continuing the same so i requested the consumer vacations to cancel my membership and refund my money. But i'm getting weird and harsh response from them.

When i call them they will keep call on hold and never attend our of frustration i'm forced to disconnect the call. I have already sent too many emails but they are not even caring to respond and of they do so they will respond that is all written in the documents that they cannot refund. On top of it though i've never used any facilities they are calling and emailing me to pay the amc.

While taking the membership they have not conceited anything and when ensured the sales person said me that can get the refund now i'm left with no where. I'm badly in need of money and my financial status is not good.

So i'm requesting you to help me by getting refund.

Membership details are as follows.

Name — jaishankar
                                Membership id — cvbg2club21277

It would be great help if you help me here. I'm banking on you for this unresolved problem.

Oct 18, 2017
                                Updated by Jaishankar Shobha

I am not getting proper response from the country vacations they are telling that it is not refundable but, when I took the membership they said it is refundable. Now they are telling to go through the documents. Please help me. I am in lot of financial troubles and need the money soon. Please help me
                                Oct 26, 2017
                                Updated by Jaishankar Shobha

Please help me. Those cheaters are not at all responding to my emails or nothing is moving. I'm badly on need of money it is my one and half month salary. Ki fly do the needful.

Thanks is in advance.
                                Nov 06, 2017
                                Updated by Jaishankar Shobha

Can you please let me know what needs to be done from my end so that I can get my refund back. I am currently facing huge financial crisis and need the money urgently. Kindly do the needful.
                                Jul 09, 2018
                                Updated by Jaishankar Shobha

I have been following up from 9 months now. I have not even got a single information on lodging complaint. can you please look into this. Can you please help me out here in getting my money back and get rid of these cheaters.

Please do help me.