CPP Group India
CPP Assistance Services Pvt. Ltd.

CPP Group India Customer Care

TwitterLinkedInYoutube
Ground Floor, Wing – A, Golf View Corporate Tower – A, Golf Course Road, Sector – 42
Gurgaon

1800 419 3030  [Asset Care and FoneSafe] [11 AM – 9 PM]
6000 4000  (please prefix city STD code) [Card Protection]

Awesome

CPP Group India Complaints & Reviews

Hi i recently received my new sbi credit card. I got a call from some insurace company which i denied to take. Later in my...
I was given CPP membership along with my sbi credit card. My cpp membership was due for renewal on 31st July 2020. My cpp...

It is a urgent complain for deduction money for renewal of ccp card from my account without my permission, and without telling me they deducted 1800 rupees. After all the procedures they are not responding, and not returning my money back. I really want my money back which they had deducted from my account with out my consent, without my permission. And after i said no to account renewal they did it. I am really upset with this, and if this didn't take action i'll definitely file complain against cpp renewal of card deducting my money without my consent
Aug 27, 2020

Dear Customer,

We would request you to mention your CPP membership number or registered contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

Please contact us on our help line numbers[protected]toll-free) or[protected]please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

Dear service provider,

As amount of rs.2499 against cpp assistance services p ltd-b-r-010-pp is debit from my account on dated 08.08.2020 with out my approval and i also cancel the same on 13.08.2020 sr no.[protected] membership no. Ia7456052.

So i requested please refund the debit amount of rs.2499 as soon as possible.

For more reference please find the attached document.

Thanks & regards
    Awadh kumar gupta
    Mob.[protected]
    Mandideep, bhopal
    Aug 27, 2020

Dear Customer,

This communication is with reference to our discussion on Sep 1’20. We hop your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved.

CPP Team

I was offered cpp membership along with my sbi credit card. My cpp membership was due for renewal on 31st july 2020. My cpp...

Mobile phone model oppo a52020, asset imei no.[protected], 3/64
      Oppo A52020
      Aug 19, 2020

Dear Customer,

Please contact us on our helpline numbers between 11 AM – 9 PM at [protected] (toll-free) or [protected] for your query related to CPP.

CPP Team

I had been a member of cpp for the last 2 years. But now i don't want to continue my cpp membership. My cpp membership number is ia4867982. My email id is [protected]@gmail.com. My mob. No. Is [protected].
        Kindly do not renew my cpp membership. Thanking you.
        Aug 10, 2020

Dear Customer,

This communication is with reference to our discussion on Aug 12’20 for your CPP membership IA4867982.

R
          Dear Mr Puri
          Iam really surprised why SBI is ignoring my request and just putting un necessy burden on my...

CPP Group India — to cancel cpp [Resolved]

Sir/mam
          I have cpp membership for sbicard.
          I cant understood when they told about cpp
          Now i want to...
          Cpp india have charged my account with ₹2499 for the plan and then i called them to cancel the plan. They said they have...
          I want to deactivate my cpp telebinding

Product description:digital cpp telebinding,
          Loan a/c no:...

My cpp membership number is ia9766231. I want to cancel membership. Kindly refund my membership fee.
          Jul 28, 2020

CPP Team
          When amount refund to credit card..CPP customer care person told within 5to 7 working days amount will be refund..But already 7days over..

CPP Team

Without my permission credit card protection plan is activated on 20/07/2020 and 2499rs debited from my credit card.. So please cancel the plan and refund my amount..

(Membership no ia9766231)
            Credit card protection plan cancellation
            Jul 25, 2020

We hope your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved

CPP Team
            When amount refund to my credit card..cpp customer care person told within 5 to 7 working days amount Will be refund..but already 7 days over..

My cpp membership number is ia9616666. I want to cancel membership. Kindly refund my membership fee.
              Jul 12, 2020

We hope your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved

CPP Team

In initial year, cpp team called and i approved for the transaction. But, on the next year, they automatically deducted rs.1699...

I have purchased a sony bravia led tv. At that time i taken bajaj finance. And from there they given me 2 year extended warranty from cpp group. And they entered by name and email incorrect. And most surprising thing is that, they don't have any id provide to validate the actual insurer. Now from last 4 months i suffering to make it correct and get my claim approve.
                Jul 02, 2020

CPP Team

I purchased godrej ac through cpp assetcare with extended 2years warranty.
                  When ac had gone for repairing they changed...

My sony tv display vertical line problem
                  Jun 26, 2020

Dear Customer,

Please contact us on our help line numbers - our helpline number[protected]Monday – Sunday, 11am – 9pm) for any further assistance.

CPP Team

I had opted for this insurance. But this year i decided to quit from this policy. I maild them on 04 june 2020. But to my surprise i found that on 24 june they deducted rs 1699/- from my credit card. The surprising thing is that there is no way i coud block them from cheating me. All their call centers are not working in the name of covid which itself is a fraud. Secondly they reply to mails only by automated systems. So we cant even reach them. Please avoid this company. Total fraud. Unecessary expenditure.
                    Jun 24, 2020

CPP Team

On 4th march cpp cut my money from my account without my permission and the amount value is 1699rs and on 7th march i called...