CPP Group India
CPP Assistance Services Pvt. Ltd.

CPP Group India Customer Care

TwitterLinkedInYoutube
Ground Floor, Wing – A, Golf View Corporate Tower – A, Golf Course Road, Sector – 42
Gurgaon

1800 419 3030  [Asset Care and FoneSafe] [11 AM – 9 PM]
6000 4000  (please prefix city STD code) [Card Protection]

Awesome

CPP Group India Complaints & Reviews

It is to inform to you that the amount is deducted for CPP assistant service charge about Rs 1899/- in terms of renewal process...
It's been almost 17 days since I had cancelled my membership on 30th September, 2020 and have told you to refund my money...

I Pousali Samanta by crooked they activated CPP service which cancelled on the sane day.They told me regarding refund tat it will reflect by 7 working days.But after their stipulated time frame yet to recieve refund amount.
I want to know that why you are not crediting my account with refund.
As you are telling lie that you initiated refund please share transaction no.
Membership no IAA265147
Oct 16, 2020

We hope your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved.

Please contact us on our help line numbers[protected]toll-free) or[protected]please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

CPP Team

Please remove the ECOM CPP TELEBINDING loan, i dont want to proceed with this, plz remove it before the first installment, the details for it has been attached below, please refer the photo attached
    Cancellation of ECOM CPP TELEBINDING
    Cancellation of ECOM CPP TELEBINDING
    Oct 13, 2020

Dear Customer,

Request you to connect with Bajaj Finance for membership cancellation request.

Mahendra Dalsaniya's reply, Nov 4, 2020
    I want to cancel ECOM CPP TELEBINDING RURAL SERVICE OF 406658

IM2962502 this is my membarship not refund claim amount
      Oct 12, 2020

Dear Customer,

This communication is with reference to our discussion on Oct 14’20.

CPP Team

I have cancelled the subscription of card protection services just after realising what i have really subscribed for.

It's been more than 25 days, still my money wasn't refunded by cpp group india. Each time i call them, they say the same thing that the money will be refunded within 7 working days, but it doesn't.

If you take this much time to refund the money then how can i trust you to help us out when the card is lost???

Revert back the earliest.

Membership details: iaa114017
        Oct 07, 2020

Dear Customer,

We hope your query related to CPP has been successful resolved.

CPP Team

Rs 1699/- has been deducted from my ICICI account on today vide ref no IIN/I-Debit/SI CPPAST /[protected]/[protected]/

I want for the refund of the same.
          Oct 05, 2020

Dear Customer,

We would request you to mention your CPP membership number or registered contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

Respected sir,

I, Pinakin D. Jadav, ( CPP card protection Premium + plan membership no .IA9829762), have obtained...

Sir I have not subscribed for ecom cpp telebinding rural this service but 215 debited from my account for this please cancel it immediately my loan details is4M8ETRGF614155
            Ecom cpp telebinding rural cancellation
            Oct 05, 2020

Dear Customer,

Request you to connect with Bajaj Finance for membership cancellation request.

CPP Team

Please cancel my membership and refund the amount as my already cancel it but you renew my membership on 03/10/20 as i dont require it so please cancel it and refund my whole amount and also attached the transaction id copy and my CPP ID
              Cancel my membership quickly
              Cancel my membership quickly
              Oct 04, 2020

Loan a/c no.5M6ETBGE878000
                Loan amount:2199
                Holder name Rafiyath sulaiman kunju
                EMI amount RS:1100br...
                This is to inform a grievance regarding cancellation of cpp card protection scheme.
                I have recieved a call from executive...

I purchased mobile phone from bajaj market on emi last year in nov 2019. I also offered insurance from cpp india and rs 119 was extra deducting as insurance emi but not i need that insurance claim they said there is no insurance on this product. Wrong product was sold by cpp india.
                Sep 28, 2020

Dear Customer,

We would request you to mention your CPP membership number and contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

Please contact us on our help line number between 11 AM – 9 PM at [protected] (toll-free) or [protected] for any further assistance.

Rani yashvi's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 30, 2020
                Contact no. 9501290606
                Membership IA8531004
                Dear Customer,

We have tried to contact you on the contact numbers registered with us, however unable to connect with you. We request you to share your alternative contact number so that we can contact you and resolve your query.

Please contact us on our 24-hour help line numbers[protected]toll-free) or[protected]please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

CPP Team

I was enrolled in cpp plan amounting to 3199 with membership no iaa082334 but i cancelled the plan on 6 sep and received a...
                  I am a sbi credit card holder. I have accept the cpp plan initially but i am not intrested in that now....

From : ch a n lakshmi
                  Putting in words they applied cpp plan for me

Please cancel cpp plan permanently & immediately
                  If you not cancelled my plan after i will close my credit card account permanently
                  Sep 16, 2020

CPP Team

I am mamata abhyankar, member of cpp. I have card protection membership since last year. My membership number is ia7418746....
                    I have purchased a phone through bajaj finance those loan ac no. 425dpfgd795744 loan emi rs. 1286/-. I have not asked for...
                    I have requested many times to cancel my cpp plan on credit card which the added without my knowledge. I requested on 24th...

Plz 🙏 sir/madam,

I request you, plz refund cpp membership annual income ₹2500, bcoz i'm not intrested your cpp membership. So plz approve my complain for 1-2 days, i will be thankful to you.
                    Sincerely yours,

Subhrajyoti dalei.
                    Sep 09, 2020

Sep 08, 2020
                    Updated by Subhrajyoti Dalei
                    Respected Sir/Madam

I request you, , , , plz refund cpp membership annual income ₹2500, Bcoz I'm not intrested your cpp membership .So plz approve my complain for 1-2 days, I will be thankful to you.
                    Sincerely yours,