CPP Group India
CPP Assistance Services Pvt. Ltd.

CPP Group India Customer Care

TwitterLinkedInYoutube
Ground Floor, Wing – A, Golf View Corporate Tower – A, Golf Course Road, Sector – 42
Gurgaon

1800 419 3030  [Asset Care and FoneSafe] [11 AM – 9 PM]
6000 4000  (please prefix city STD code) [Card Protection]

Awesome

CPP Group India Complaints & Reviews

I was charged with the annual membership charges from CPP India on 29th may. I emailed you to sought cancellation and refund...

I was hit by a car at dighi road in bhosari at 12:30 pm today. I fell off my bike and my mobile display exploded. I want to make an insurance claim.
I want to make an insurance claim
I want to make an insurance claim
Jun 04, 2020

Dear Customer,

We would request you to mention your CPP membership number and contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

Please contact us on our help line number between 11 AM – 9 PM at [protected] (toll-free) or [protected] for any further assistance.

CPP Team

Company not provide me with the solution my phone dead in under warranty cpp india not help & support my case already running & it's showing active company denied me to solve my issue please take action on my request please find the membership number im2850120
    this membership number im2850120
    Jun 04, 2020

Dear Customer,

We have tried to contact you on the contact numbers registered with us, however unable to connect. We request you to share your alternative contact number so that we can contact you and resolve your query.

CPP Team

An amount has deducted from credit card amount rs. 2199 as cpp assistant charges
      Kindly reverse it as soon as possible
      My regd mob no. [protected]

Tamesh chandra barik
      Mob [protected]
      Jun 03, 2020

Dear Customer,

We would request you to mention your CPP membership number or registered contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

Hello sir,

I registered for credit card two months ago. After the credit card approval i got call for asking...

I did not apply for any membership, but got a welcome mail with my personal details in it.
        May 25, 2020

CPP Team

My sister is working with health mission nhm gujrat for 1 years last 3 months she has lots of works with patient & hospital...
          Dear sir
          I had mailed to cpp aset care for cancellation

To cpp. Assetcare

Dear sirbr...

Dear Sir/Mam,

Membership no-IA6847282
          Due date -29th April 2020
          Amount-1699/-

Kindly cancel my membership as soon as possible and refund my amount. I don’t want to continue this membership. I also mailed so many times but nobody reply and same happened with calls.

cancel my membership
          Jun 13, 2020
          When i put the my query on consumercomplaints.in Within 3-4 days my query get resolved and they refund all the money in my card back. Thanks
          Dear Customer,

We wish to inform you that membership refund has been processed on May20’20 with transaction reference number [protected]. We would request you to check your bank statement for refund details.

Navdeep Ror's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 13, 2020
          Thankyou for the refund .

Hi this is Sushant Soni, I've already been in this matter, and now again... Today i receive a text message from icici that my credit card is debited with 1699 for CPP ASSISTANCE. How can they do this without asking me, without my permission.
            debited amount from credit card for cpp assistance without asking

CPP Team

All documents sammit for dated10/3/2020but not responsible so that you pls my infarm imidatly

CPP Team

On 1st April 2020, I came to know that CPP of Rs 1699 is applied on my Premium SBI Credit Card without my knowledge and authority.
                I request you to please cancel CPP on my credit card and refund my money.

PratulP's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 5, 2020
                Registered Mobile No :- 9336226233
                Dear Customer,

We wish to inform you that membership refund for your CPP membership IA9411575 has been processed on Jun16’20 with transaction reference number [protected]. We would request you to check your bank statement for refund details.

CPP Team

Dear Sir/Madam My Membership no. Is IA6525191.I already talked to customer service for March to cancel my membership plan.She...
                  Dear sir/ madam.

I am ketan aggarwal my contact no. Is [protected]. I want to say that on 31st march 2020 i...

I have applied for cpp through Bajaj Finserv and paid the first installment through bajaj finserv.
                  few days back i recieved message that i can acces my wardwiz protection but no detail was further given.
                  please tell of further proceedings
                  i have attach photo of message recieved
                  pls contact at -sadiya.[protected]@gmail.com
                  cpp asset not received
                  Dear Customer,

We wish to inform you that we are unable to open the document.

Regards CPP Team

Hai, as per company's request i have taken a card protection plan against my sbi card in a form of emi deduction the plan...
                    Cancellation of one assist membership
                    I am an sbi bank credit cardholder. The bank has auto debited rs. 1299/- from...
                    My CPP member ship card no is - IA1141094 for SBI Credit Card Protection.
                    I have been requesting the company to cancell...
                    My member ship no is - ia9195214
                    I request that kindly cancelled my member ship.
                    I am not interested to continue...
                    Sir/mam

I got letter one day informing me about activation of card protection service (Membership number -...