CreditMantri
CreditMantri Finserv Pvt. Ltd.

CreditMantri Customer Care

CreditMantri Finserv Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn

Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer

Mr. Gowri Mukherjee
Co-Founder and Chief Marketing Officer

Bad

CreditMantri related photos (169)

CreditMantri Complaints & Reviews

Farzana Ansari on Jul 21, 2020
Allready done my payment still score very less not update the score your empolee services very poor

[Jul 21, 2020] CreditMantri customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hemanth Chandrashekar on Jul 20, 2020
    Hi creditmanti team, i want my profile to be removed asap and confirm my personal data is not retained or used for future transactions by your company.
    I dont want to utilize any kind of services offered by credit mantri with effect ensure that that dont recieve any text message calls.

I am tired of[censored]pdating it all the time.

[Jul 20, 2020] CreditMantri customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Keerthi Mannan on Jul 7, 2020
      I had paid rs 6145/ through your portland to clear outstanding due of my scb card ending with 4162.. On02/03/2020. Howver the lender bank has replied saying payment proof rejected,, subsequenty i sent copy of my passbook as proof to credit mantri, it is still not resolved,

[Jul 07, 2020] CreditMantri customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Girish Joseph on Jul 4, 2020

I have raised the complaint against creditmantri, my issues not yet resolved
        Still they are sending sms, phone calls.

Creditmantri complaint status update [id: 2612982]

creditmantri calls, sms

[Jul 05, 2020] CreditMantri customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ursyathi on Jul 2, 2020

This credit mantri willingly reporting credit report badly when we raised dispute over report they charging 1000/- for each account. Even banks updated correct report with others like cibil, experian etc but only this credit mantri is reporting wrong reports.

It is big level scam reporting wrong credit reports and when consumer raises disputes charging 1k each time.

[Jul 02, 2020] CreditMantri customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

CreditMantri — refund of rs 66, 907.60 + rs 3, 600/- = rs.70, 507.60

Lakshmi Narayan Yampalla on Jul 1, 2020
            I y. Lakshmi narayan a depressed customer of your non-ethical organisation has few words for your kind perusal and favorable...

Mowlani Honey on Jun 27, 2020
            My self mowlani. I am not using my credit card since 3 years and i had settled total amount 3 years back only. I had cleared everything to settlement sector. I don't had the credit card also. But 3 yers after i am getting msg from i have to pay 12k. Why it was received this type of msgs. Please explain my registered is [protected].

not using credit card and getting msg have to pay amount of 12k

[Jun 28, 2020] CreditMantri customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Biswajyoti Maitra on Jun 22, 2020
              Dear credit mantri
              I don't want my credit score checked. Please deactivate my creditmantri profile and account details including my pan. And please confirm the deactivation! I want the process to be completed very soon. And confirm me via my phone number. I am forced to do this because i cannot find any deactivation option in your app! Do needfull as soon as possible
              Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 23, 2020

[Jun 22, 2020] CreditMantri customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Shraddha Modsing on Jun 17, 2020
                I have paid to re-check my account in your company. You have not given any details about him yet. I made an online payment to the credit minister about the cibil score. I have not given any update yet.

[Jun 17, 2020] CreditMantri customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Saran87 on Jun 12, 2020
                  Dear credit mantri
                  I don't want my credit score checked. Please deactivate my creditmantri profile and account details including my pan. And please confirm the deactivation! I want the process to be completed very soon. And confirm me via my phone number ([protected]). I am forced to do this because i cannot find any deactivation option in your app! Do needfull as soon as possible

[Jun 12, 2020] CreditMantri customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

CreditMantri — Credit card dispute

sreejithkanholi on Jun 9, 2020
                    I have opted creditManthri service to clear my past dues to resolve my disputes with the credit card with AXIS Bank by paying...

CreditMantri — Delay in getting the subscribed details

Sreeharisivadas on May 29, 2020
                    This is the second time lodging the complaint but no response. I have applied credit mantri to resove my negative account...

badhri77 on May 28, 2020
                    I have been complaining from last year to deactivate my profile from your site and remove me from all your promotional messages. I am not interested in any of your products and i get the my original correct cibil score from cibil website. Your messages only cause me annoyance and anxiety. I seriously don't know whether you are not reading my messages or the company is run by illiterate and uneducated people who are unable to understand simple english. This is my last communication to you. I do not want to receive any bx, bt, ix, it, vx, vt messages, i do not want to receive any messages from credit mantri. Please spare me and do me a great favor and let me be in peace!

[May 28, 2020] CreditMantri customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

CreditMantri — About loan

choudharyjitendra on May 26, 2020
                      Dear,
                      There are two additional loans appearing on my credit score which I have not take, which is as follows
                      1)...

CreditMantri — I am complaining about call from executive

Anuj986 on May 22, 2020
                      I paid to credit manti to resolve one negative issue of my loan account and i got confirmation mail that my payment has been...

nami rc on May 16, 2020
                      Hi team,

This is namitha here and i hace still not received and call regarding my issue from ur end, then how can you close my request i need answer, i'm only going to pay the office amount which was displayed on ur website before i enroll with you people so dont try to cheat and call me and let me know what to do because you people are not providing any correct information

[May 16, 2020] CreditMantri customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments  Add a comment

CreditMantri — offer displayed on the website

namirc6 on May 14, 2020

This is to inform you that before i take the service for the hdfc credit card, i had seen a offer mentioned,...

CreditMantri — cash fraud credit mantri

Yoga Nandham on May 9, 2020
                        Credit mantri appoints telecaller and train them to collect money from customers by telling fake scripts, like increaing cibil...

Venkatesha Electrical & Enterprises on Apr 25, 2020

Today person call me regarding some your paid service, and we told him we don't want the paid service and then he abuse me and disconnected the call . his mobile number [protected].

Thanks & Regards

Rahul R Deshpande
                        Mob. +91 [protected]

harish mv on Apr 25, 2020

Credit mantri company sending many mails and msg so i am requesting Do not send msg or do not call about outstanding amount or about loans as i have not taken any fund from you.

I am getting too many msg and mails and calls which is geeting irritated.

My number is [protected]