[Resolved] Csr Fraud Company Of Maharashtra — harassing and blackmailing by csr online company

Flat No 410, Sai Estate Apartment, Silicon City, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
 Shyam.mishra077 on Sep 10, 2019
Dear sir/mam,
Shyam from indore, i received a call ([protected]) by nazia and she told me for online captcha filling and will earn rs 22500 if we complete 9000 correct captcha in overall 10000.
Neither i ever got a call this type nor heard about this type of fraud.
They have completed the registration and send me an agreement copy via mail ([protected]@onlineformfilling.co.in) but till then i have discussed with my cousin he said that the company is not looking right.
I was also afraid about the fraud so neither i provide my bank's registered mobile number, nor aadhar card & permanent address.
After 1 day she called about to issuing the work from their end but i totally refused and said i don't want any work from now, if when i required, i'll call you. So i didn't call to them in future. But they have sent login id and password. I didn't open the website, or any type of login, and didn't send back any agreement scan with my signature.
Today (10.09.2019), i received a call from mr sanjay patil[protected] and mail from him (Advocateassociation.[protected]@gmail.com) about to start a legal action against me and will send a legal notice otherwise pay the amount of rs 6000 to company and close this file.
I totally refused and said do which u want. I live in india and nobody can pressure to do work or pay anything.
So he told me that if i will not submitted the amount i have to go jail, and have to pay the penalty of rs 1, 20, 000.
When i saw today on conaumer complaints website that there are much cases and prove that they are fraud.
One person wrote here that he had paid 6000, then again they demanded for 12000, he paid also then again advocate said to pay 17000 otherwise file will be open.

Sir, i have refused his proposal to pay any type amount. But they are harassing and blackmailing me continuously.
Please take a serious action against them.
Please help. 🙏

Shyam

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 12, 2019
Problem didn't resolve. Please help and take action against this type fraud.
Updated by Shyam.mishra077, Sep 12, 2019
Problem didn't resolve yet.
Please help.
Updated by Shyam.mishra077, Sep 17, 2019
Thanks for resolving my problem.
It has been resolved.

Csr Fraud Company Of Maharashtra - harassing and blackmailing by csr online company

Company:Csr Fraud Company Of Maharashtra