d2h Customer Care

d2h Customer Care

Dish TV India Ltd.

Website:
TwitterFacebookYoutube
Ground Floor & 1st Floor, Techweb Centre, New Link Road, Oshiwara, Jogeshwari West
Mumbai City District

Load

d2h related photos (533)

d2h Complaints & Reviews

Harekrushna Behera
i am raising a very important point here .

videocon d2h has a rule that if a customers stays in southern india
then he cannot take rest of india base packs and if a customer stays
in north , west or east india he cannot take southern base packs

what is the fault of a south indian if he is living in northern or easter or western india,
why is he asked to only take northern packs. obviously such a customer
will not buy videocon d2h and similar applies for a north indian or
east/west indian living in south.
customers should b given the option to choose whicevr pack he or she wants
plz look into this and take action

Member of Rest of India cannot take south pack or member of south India cannot take Rest of India Pack
Yes I agree I got same answer from d2h.
I agree with you 100% and i've also wrote the same to them but so far no reply from their end!!!

This is absolute discrimination and the regulating body must not allow such packs not just with videocon but with anybody.

yarlagadda sudheer
    M2h Shop online collected Rs 14,500/- through ICICI debit card against the Order Reference Number[protected] Dtd.23.03,2013.

if we want to track the order status in online website, the same is showing that we have to contact D2H shop. when we contact D2h shop customer support, they are informing that both M2h shop & D2h shop online owners are same ,but tjhey are unable to update the status.

So it is online day robbery . After collecting the amount online companies cannot graud the consumers. So i request you to take this fraud in the Forum and request to give immediate solution.

Y Hemamalini
    (M) [protected]
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

rahulnishu217
      sir rechrgeitnow.com r cheating people. sir i from my registered email id - [protected]@gmail.com logged in and from rechrgeitnow .com i have rechrged my videocon d2h on 6th april 2013. its 9th april 2013 buit i have not yet got my d2h rechrged. nor i am able to complain on thier website.

my subscriber id[protected]
      my amount deducted - Rs 300
      my order id- R[protected]
      my transacion id[protected]

plz help me to resolve my problem as soon as possible

rahul pandey
      ph no:- [protected]

thanking u .....
      dear,,ezTrack ID: CA615350
      Mobile Number: [protected],,,, ezRecharge.in !!!

Please note that, your transaction was failed with operator
      due to invalid denomination choosen for recharge.

So we transferred 149(Rs.149) points to your ezWallet. You
      can redeem it for any mobile number and for any valid denomination

Videocon — NOT RECHARGE

Recharge Receipt to SURESH
      ezTrack ID : CA615350
      Mobile Number : [protected]
      Service Provider : Videocon
      Recharge Amount : 149
      Total Paid : 157.0Merchant Site URL : http://www.ezrecharge.in
      Order Number: CA615350 Order Received: Jan 4, 2011
      Total Amount : INR (Indian Rupees) 157.Following recharge request was rejected by Videocon service provider.
      Most probable reason could be 'Invalid Recharge Amount'.

ezTrack ID: CA615350
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Videocon D2H — Not Working Signal Not Available

prabj20
        Respected Authority,
        I Am Prabjot Singh . I am a subscriber of Videocon D2H & my customer id is[protected]S.ATMA.SINGH)....
        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

saikia.anurag43829
        To whosoever it may concern,
        Ok, So I purchased D2h HD on the 28th of March 2013 and the installation of the product was done on the same day by 6.00 pm. I have paid your service engineer 2790 for STB and 461 Rs for one month South platinum HD pack! This is where the fun begins. Your service guy leaves my premises saying connection will be active in 20-30 minutes. It's been 2 days now and a no. of calls to the customer care later I am still sitting at home without an active connection. Whenever I call you customer care they say the service engineer hasnt recharged my account! Wow! Is it my fault? Shouldn't you guys be accountable? When I call the service engineer he says call the Customer care. What tricks are your employees pulling? Is this the way Videocon DTH handles it's new customers? It's an earnest request, I dont want this weekend to be without TV guys! Fix this ASAP.

Anurag Saikia
        Here are my details :
        Customer ID[protected]
        Phone no - [protected]

Videocon D2H HD — Delay in installation

Installation not done after 3 days of applying and paying for the service.
        Not received any confirmation from Videocon side of the status of my application.

Videocon D2H HD — Long Delay in activation

To whosoever it may concern,

Anurag Saikia

Here are my details :
        Customer ID[protected]
        Phone no - [protected]
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Videocon D2H — Money deducted from bank account but not credited to videocon d2h balance

rambomeas

I did a recharge for my Videocon D2h through my ICICI Net banking account on march-19th twice...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (7)Complaint category Unauthorized charges

Videocon D2H — Complaint regarding Videocon Refrigerator

hemchetia
          Complaint regarding Videocon Refrigerator
          My complaint is regarding the videocon refrigerator which was purchased on...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (5)Complaint category Refrigerators

rajud2h
          hi

iam using videocon d2h connection from last one year;from last 3months my balance is deducting from my account and also when I recharge for 1 month validity new south gold pack but it is commes validity for 20 days only ;when ever I want log-in to videocon d2h website it says wrong password then I reset password but it says the new password is wrong videocon d2h changes password without user permission ;this shows that this service provider wantedly doing this because customer can check the details of his/her account. this not only one person problem every one is facing same thing getting less validity where other d2h are good in validity ;and there no English channel is available in below 200 recharge pack wheree as compared to dish TV. in dish TV we see HBO channel my suggestion is don't purchase videocon d2h this is the wost d2h provider they will call no of time before expiring validity period by they don't care about customer problem even complain many times. they will also make call with checking in their system if the recharge is already done .cust care people speak rudely

thanks
          regards
          M.Nagaraju
          this is my d2h id
          how my blance custmer id[protected]

KRamnathan
            My query is VideoconD2h Rs 4444 RC was sold as world cup to world cup offer along with phillips LED tv .Philips till date has honored the offer but to my surprise VideoconD2h has disconnected service.If it were world cup to world cup offer then atleast sports channel should be available for this offer till next world cup even if no other channel is made available. However as per their customer care my top up was done with default Platinum HD pack which is no fault of me when u know it will not last till next world cup .

Best Regards

K.Ramnathan
            Customer Id 36708325.

False promise on LTR
            Not satisfied with your well thought out answer;nothing of that sort is mentioned in AD or invoice attached; the scheme was SOLD as world cup to world cup cricket offer ( any pack which had world cup cricket on it with 4 years subscription would have done the job).This has nothing to do with pack also pl note HD was at infant stage then.
            You can also say in future SUPER DUPER HD offer was given so the free subscription lasted only 365 days.
            Best Regards

K.Ramnathan
            Customer Id 36708325.

Videocon D2H — Change Name and Address [Resolved]

shitla prasad
              sir, I am a customer of vediocon d2h. My customer ID no. 29384778 . My name is [censored]la Prasad and my address is ,, Bikas Khad...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (18)Complaint category Other

karthik_2211
              Dear Sir / Madam,

Ref : Customer ID 33654059

This is Karthik from Bangalore, I want to bring to your notice about the hardship caused to me by Videcon D2H services.

On 21st February 2013-Thu morning 9.37 am I called up the customer care and asked about the exchange offer from SD to HD set top box for existing customers. They informed me to recharge my account with Rs 2590 and call back the customer care.

I recharged my account with Rs 2590 as informed by the customer care executive and called back to order HD box under exchange offer at 9.47 am on the same day. Along with this I placed order for another HD set top box under Multiroom connection option.

The customer care exective said that my order for both the set top boxes was taken note and will be completed within 24 hours and I had to pay in Cash to the person delivering the set top box Rs 2090 only for the multiroom connection and I would be getting one month free subscription of South Platinum HD along with 2 addons for both the connections Plus Rs 1000 cash back within 3 days as I would be returning back my existing SD set top box.

After an hour one of the Videocon service engineer called me and said that he can deliver only the multiroom connection set top box and not the set top box under exchange offer , he said that he had got work order from Videocon only for the multiroom connection and not for the exchange offer.

I have been reaching the customer care repeatedly to get this closed asap but it's of no use, they are either misleading me or acting as if they don't understand the situation.. I have spoken with senior level exectives but it's been of no use they just give false assurance that the request will be closed within few hours but nothing happens in reality.

I request you to look into the below matters and direct Videocn D2H to close the below issues at the earliest:

1. Provide HD set to box under exchange offer as committed by Videocon D2H on 21st February.

2. Provide HD set to box under Multiroom connection offer as committed by Videocon D2H on 21st February.

Following details have been provided to me by Videocon D2H:

1. Complaint # on 21st Feb 2013 :[protected]

2. Second complaint # on 21st Feb 2013:[protected]

2. Work order # on 21st Feb 2013: 15661309

Videocon D2H — misleading

Misleading free service. Videocon D2h

This is regarding the videocon d2h connection we have. Today we called customer service about a channel . At the end of the call, the agent balamurugan informed us that radio channels will be activated free for us for 3 months, post which, the customers would have to call to cancel the free service, otherwise we will be charged every month. They did not inform us earlier about this, we called is when we got to know about this. We spoke to supervisor harikrishna and apparently they do not have any mechansim like test message or a display message on tv, to inform the customers about the free service and the expiry date ,which means that the service is chargeable after the free service period is over. This is totally misleading because we would have got to know about this , if we did not call customer service today. I do not need this service and they do not have any option to opt us out of this free service, which means we need to remember to call them after 3 months to cancel the free service, else I would be charged.

Videocon setup box — Change of name

Coustomer ID: 21856035
              Wrong Name: Ravinder Dunderam Tadke
              Name to be changed as:
              Ravindra Dhondiram Chalke
              Email ID: [protected]@gmail.com
              Mobile No: [protected] & [protected]
              dear sir,

pl. change my address in your record and send me a copy of correction of address.

my original address : 2 / ati laxmi tenaments, opp. nava vadaj police

choky, new ashram road, nava vadaj, ahmedabad - 380013

pl. informe me urgently.

thanks

videocon HD d2h — delay of delivery & installation of satellite HD box

for purchesing a toshiba LCD TV ondiwali offer get an assured gift of videocon satellite HD box should not delivered in proper address and dely to give the connection of d2h.
              user name: Subal Chandra Das, mobile: [protected]/[protected], address: 38/13/A, k.k. Banerjee road.

telangana
                i srishavi purchase videocon washing machine on 26/1/12,after six months onwards giving lot of trouble,i logged a complaint in customer care,the srevice people attended with out getting any solution,again and again i register complaints.with out attending our place the servicecentre people closed the complaints,complaint no:hyd[protected],hyd[protected],hyd[protected],hyd[protected],hyd[protected], on november 27 one person from videocon service attended and inform that there is problem with pcb, he took old pcb and promised to replace with new pcb.no one came to repair my washingmachine,many times i called servicecentre,atlast one person came to replace the pcb and asking to pay 3200,in warranty peroid only i given complaint, but service people does not solving my problem,please repair my washingmachine,and next time dont cheat the customers .............srishavi [protected]
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Washing Machines

ankit123456789
                  Please its my request that gave them a harsh punishment so that they can never cheat customer or promise for wrong things. i am trying from last one week for refund but videocon customer care just making me fool. just saying wait wait it will be done even my services got disconeect.Not even after that they are doing nothing and my neighbors asking for the money whom had purchased 3 connection on my id.Just because of wrong commitment by videocon i m going through tough time harassing by them as well as getting mentally ill.
                  please help me.
                  Sir madem. Sir iam videocond2h dealer my dealer demo id 90258425 name change old name GANESH JADHAV NEW NAME SHREE SAMARTH ELETRONIC. Plse change name urgentely CON [protected]

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category News & Media

rk_mehta
                    Hello Sir/ Madam,

I am currently subscriber of Videocon D2H. On 27-Jan-13, I shifted my house and had requested for the transfer of connection to my new house address. They sent a Service Engineer to fix the Dish. For this the company had charged my INR 250.00 for the Dish installation to a new location. However, since 05-Feb-13, 22:00 hours I am not getting any signals and unable to view the channels. Please find below the sequence of my interaction with the Customer Service Executives:

06-Feb-13, 10:30 am
                    I called up the customer care on 06-Feb-13, at round 10:30am and asked them to send a service engineer to fix the connectivity. They said that they will be charging INR 125.00 from me just to send the Service Engineer, mentioning the reason that my warranty period is over. I do not understand that why a question of Warranty is there. I am not asking them to repair my Set Top Box. The only reason I do not get signals is because either the installation of Dish was not properly by the Service Engineer (while installing the Dish at my new location) or there is some technical glitch on the company’s side and for which I should not be paying any charges as this is not fault at my end.

However, when I denied paying the INR 125.00, the customer Service Executive said that they will not be able to resolve the issue unless I agree to pay INR 12.00. Following this conversation, I had asked the Customer Service Executive to deactivate my connection and requested for refund of advance rental I had paid on 01-Feb-13 for the period of 13-Feb-13 to 16-Mar-13. I was told by the customer service executive that their back end team will call back to schedule for refund within 4 hours.

However, I was not given a complaint number of the complaint I had registered with the Videocon Customer Service Executive.

06-Feb-13, 12:50 Hours
                    I again called the Customer Service to check the reason why the backend team has failed to call me to discuss on the refund. Again, I was told that it would take atleast 4 hours from the time of lodging a request for the Backend team to call me. I waited till 17:30 hours for the backend team to call up. This time I was given a Complaint number (Complaint Number:[protected]

06-Feb-13, 17:45 Hours
                    I had again called the Customer Care Service and this time I am being told that it takes 24 hours - 48 hours for the Backend team to call back. This shows that every time I call up your customer care I get information which is false. There is no clear information being provided by your team as to when and how will my money be refunded.

07-Feb-13
                    I got a call from Ms. Ritu from the Retention Team. She mentioned that they will not charge me for INR 125.00 and they are willing to send the Service Engineer to rectify the problem. Since, I was not getting any proper response and as I had already filed for deactivation of my account, I had asked another service provider to give me a connection.
                    When I did mention to Ritu about the same and asked when the company will refund me the money, I was told by Ritu that the policy of the company does not allow any refund once the account has been recharged.
                    However, I also explained her that I am asking the Videocon D2H to refund advance rental I had paid on 01-Feb-13 for the period of 13-Feb-13 to 16-Mar-13. Despite she refused to refund the money back.

I have also written several emails to the Nodal Office, Karnataka (nodalofficer.[protected]@d2h.com) seeking their intervention in resolving the matter and refund. They have not yet replied to any of my email.

My Concern:

I am not asking the Videocon D2H to refund the money for the current month. However, I am requesting them to pay advance rental I had paid on 01-Feb-13 for the period of 13-Feb-13 to 16-Mar-13.

The only hope I have is to reach out to you and seek your intervention to resolve this issue.

My details are as below:

Customer ID: 44952702
                    Account No: 4468228
                    Customer Balance: Rs. 515.31 (This includes INR 375.00 which I had paid via Credit Card during the first week of Feb, hoping to continue the service)
                    Due Date: 16-Mar-2013

My Info
                    Name: RAHUL KIAN MEHTA
                    Contact Details: H.No: 26, 3rd Floor, 6TH Cross, 8TH Main, S B M Colony, Brindavan Nagar, Mathikere, Bangalore
                    District : BANGALORE URBAN - 560054
                    RTN :[protected]

Ashwin Suryawanshi
                      Respected Authority,
                      I am a subscriber of Videocon D2H & my customer id is 50678697. I am facing 'signal not available' problem since 7th February 2013. I had faced similar problem on 3 December 2012 & I was charged for the service. I had 4 customer care numbers ([protected], [protected], [protected] &[protected] but none of them was working & I didn't even receive any notification about the change of customer care phone numbers. On 10th February 2013, I finally got the new customer care number from the Videocon D2H website. It has been just 2 months since the last service call which was for the same problem & now they want me to charge again for their fault. I pay money to them so that I can enjoy uninterrupted service but they are neither giving me the good service & also charging me for the service calls. If signal is not available then what can a customer do? It is Videocon's responsibility to provide us good signal quality because that is what we pay them for. Since I am not able to use the service right now, I will also lose the number of days from my subscription till the problem is fixed. I am mentally & financially frustrated due Videocon's negligence to their customers. If my problem is not resolved soon then I have no option but to move to the consumer court.

Prakash Suryawanshi,
                      Flat No.18, Sushil Apt,
                      Lane No.4, Paramhansnagar,
                      Paud Road, Kothrud,
                      Pune, Maharashtra, 411038.
                      Contact: [protected]
                      Respected Authority,
                      My Name is Ali Akbar Bharmal and my customer I'd is 91828445 I have installed this on 1st April and from the same day I m facing the problems with it.
                      My setbox was hanging every now and then so I called one of your executive and he camed and checked everything and he told that he will come on another day and he will change the set top box but the other day he did not come. Then again I lodged a complaint and finally one executive came and he installed an old used set top box and with that also same problem. Last sunday I called one of your executive and he again changed the set top box now this time the set top box is going on and off automatically I called him he every time gives me some excuses and don't comes to see it. So please sir I m just fed up with this d2H and I kindly request you please send someone over my place I want to cancell my connection I don't want it and I want my refund. Otherwise I have to lodge a complaint against your company.

Videocon D2H — Picture freezing in videocon d2h

Bharat K Modi
                        Respected sir,

This is regarding picture freezing problem in my videocon d2h customer id no: 6914410.
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (5)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

sudhanshu kain
                        I Romesh Kumar Kain want to inform that on 10th january 2013 i placed an order with order no.[protected] on D2H Shop . it was an induction cooker of company vox and we received on 14th january 2013. i am appreciating that we received it in very less time but i am not happy with the service provided by d2h shop . we got a defective piece . we called , messaged, mailed infinite times but no good response we obtained from the shop . once we switched on the product and after 5-6 minutes it automatically switched off and within 24 hours we added a complaint in d2h shop but we haven't got any response . we added a complaint on 26th january as before that wiring was going in our house .we are fed up of this service please help us and provide us justice. kindly help us and please reply as soon as possible.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

kishor906
                          I have buyed an videocond2h on 5/1/2013 and my customer id[protected]. now i am not able to view any pictures in my television. i have contacted with the customer care but they have not handled the problem seriously..it has been too long to make the complained...please solve the problem as soon as possible...
                          i am facing lots of problems for this..

thanking you
                          pronoy dey

shahpratit
                            At the time of installation, I was charged an amount for it by videocon d2h guys, but instead o[censored]sing a new cable, they used an existing cable of my old cable operator, without informing us. Now that old cable is faulty and the videocon guys are asking me charges for installation of new cable.

I have lodged a complain, but an still being made to pay the charges. My complaint no. is[protected]. It is frustrating to see a company not use original cable, even after charging me a separate installation charge while buying a new product. (Also the most surprising thing is that, their engineer only pointed it out to me, saying that no new wire has been used while installing, and yet they want to charge me for a new one).

Wouldnt recommend anyone videocon d2h after this

Videocon D2H — PACKAGE DOWNGRADE

suny_skt008
                              MY Customer ID IS : 83245740 AND MY PACK IS PALTINAM HD
                              PLZ DWONGRDE MY PACK 2 GOLDHD I SEND MAIL 2 VIDEOCON D2H...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (7)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Recently Discussed

(1 hours 6 minutes ago)
                              Flipkart
                              Whirlpool 300 L Frost Free Triple Door Refrigerator
                              (2 hours 56 minutes ago)
                              Confirmtkt
                              requesting to refund cancellation tickets amount - reg.
                              (3 hours 8 minutes ago)
                              Junglee Rummy
                              Withdrawal amount not credited
                              (4 hours 39 minutes ago)
                              Rummyculture
                              cheating
                              (4 hours 40 minutes ago)
                              Idea Cellular
                              Not able to send and receive sms