d2h Customer Care

d2h Customer Care

Dish TV India Ltd.

Website:
TwitterFacebookYoutube
Ground Floor & 1st Floor, Techweb Centre, New Link Road, Oshiwara, Jogeshwari West
Mumbai City District

Load

d2h Complaints & Reviews

Videocon D2H — PLEASE REMOVE RTN

veluvdm
I PURCHASED A VIDEOCON D2H, BUT SOME PROBLEM IN THE BOX.SO I RETURNED THE BOX WHERE I PURCHASED.NOW I AM NOT USING VIDEOCON...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Unsolicited Phone Calls

Videocon D2H — faced very bad service from Videocond2h

santhosh999
Hi Sir/Madam,

I have complaint against Videocond2h service.I wanted to take new connection So i have approached...
Complaint comments  Read comments [3]Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

ssiva88
I have Videocon D2H, recently i have problem in Dish Signal and couldn't see cable TV.

I made a complaint and they said your complaint is registered, But you need to pay visiting charge Rs. 125 while our engineer coming. Then engineer check and he found any major problem then he will charge additional fee (if the dish is out of warranty).

First of all my question why they are asking Rs. 125 ??

Earlier i do have Normal Cable TV connection, in that if i have any connection issue then my cable TV operator will come and fix the issue at his expenses.

But when i asked the question to Videocon D2H, they said this is policy. I don't know how these policies are created by their higher officials.

In this argument with service engineer. he declared my complaint as "Customer not willing to pay and close".

Now again i made a new complaint and still it is not fixed and today is 4th Day. even today i received call from Videocon representative that we will fix today.

Nowadays the Corporates are doing lot of rules and making the process complex & Costlier. But our existing older business is very simple and cheap.

Siva Venkat
We have Videocon DTH which is free with videocon mobile my friend bought.
the DTH is establish in our village. but some of reason we change that our job in ahmedabad so, we take the DTH to ahmedabad and install ourself and its working ok since last 8 months,
suddenly the signel problem and other channel replacing on regular channel which is out state channel like PTC punjabi, etc..
After we complaint the customer care if Videocon DTH
They not able to sort out the problem, and ask us that why change the location of DTH,
we say there is no location problem
we want that why channel is replacing,
where is the DTH not Issue, but they did not sort our problem and make issue of location change of DTH.....................

and want charges of location change and reinstallation charges,
but here is no metter of reinstallaton, DTH is already installed and working
the problem in singles, they not able to solved it.

i think the customer care is behave very ridiculously,
ITS NOT A GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE OF VIDEOCON DTH....
WE ARE NOT SETISFIED WITH THIS SERVICE, IS BAD.........
Dear Sir/Mam,

I request you to kindly provide me with your Customer Id/contact details, so that we can contact you on priority and resolve any pending issues you have with Videocon d2h Services.

You can also get in touch with our Customer Care should you require any further assistance.

Contact Customer Care: [protected]
Or

Log on to our Website: http://www.videocond2h.com

Videocon d2h Team

Videocon D2H — disconnection of service

JATHZ001
    jatindranath dash. mob:[protected]. account No. 77059510. service provider : vediocon d2h.

I had recharged my...
    Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

tkmoorthy
    Dear Sir
    please find below i am sending the mails copy.

Dear mam,
    Till date I am not received any mails from your engineers for repair my D2h TV Model No.LCD 3204.
    Thank you for your kind co-operation.
    With Thanks & Regards
    TK MOORTHY

From: Moorthy TK
    Sent: Monday, September 17, 2012 4:15 PM
    To: 'Shalini Raj'
    Subject: RE: MODEL NO LCD 3204

Dear mam,
    Last week I received a call from Videocon and d2h service engineers. The d2h engineer has informed me, I will call you after the price of display panel. So I thing in future I am not purchasing the product from Videocon. In my house I have Videocon fridge and d2h lcd 3204 (under repair). Initially I purchase Videocon 5210 R TV. I have lost my amount around Rs.24000/-

With Thanks
    TK MOORTHY

From: Moorthy TK
    Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 11:36 AM
    To: 'Shalini Raj'
    Subject: RE: MODEL NO LCD 3204

Dear Mam,

As per below request mail I am sending my details.

This is my contact address.
    TK.MOORTHY

From: Shalini Raj [mailto:[protected]@vgmail.in]
    Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 10:02 AM
    To: Moorthy TK

Dear Customer,

We do apologize for the inconvenience due to our product.

Would request you to provide us your required details (complete address and contact number) so that we can help you regarding to your concern and send an engineer at your place.

Please feel comfortable to write to us in case any further delay.
    We assure you of our best attention always.

Regard
    Shalini Raj

From: Yunus Sheikh [mailto:[protected]@vgmail.in]
    Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 8:43 AM
    To: Institutional Support - SVC - GGN

Dear Ms. Shalini,

Pl arrange to resolve the case urgently and revert ASAP.

Yunus Sheikh
    Central Country - Service
    “Challenge ! Challenge The Limits”

From: VN Dhoot [mailto:[protected]@videoconmail.com]
    Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 1:08 PM
    To: 'Yunus Sheikh'

From: Moorthy TK [mailto:Moorthy.[protected]@Teamlifecare.in]
    Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 3:17 PM
    To: [protected]@videoconmail.com
    Subject: MODEL NO LCD 3204

I purchased one LCD TV Model No.3204 at Salem 1 ¼ year back. Suddenly display was not working. I log a complaint. The complaint no was[protected] dated 17/07/2012. The service engineer visited my house and told me the display was not working. I ask how much for changing the display panel. He told me it was app Rs.12000/-.This TV was inbuilt set up box. So I told the service engineer I am not able to change it now. I call back afterwards. After one I received a call from Videocon service head office, he enquired about the service and service engineer. I told the service engineer was very good person. He also enquired if the complaint was closed or canceled. I told please cancel the complaint, because I am not able to change the display. Please advise me it possible to change in lower cost or return back the TV and issue another TV. I am middle class person. So I am sending this mail after looking the Videocon web site. Sorry for sending this mail directly

Awaiting good respond.

With Thanks & Regards.
    TK.MOORTHY

Videocon — The Visuals in LCD are not seen.

This is to bring under notice that last year on 04.05.2008 we had bought videocon lcd integra 27 hd and within its warranty period we started facing problem in its visual. The screen use to get blank and we could just hear the audio. We made polite complaint both at service center as well as vijal sales Borivli. They had send there electrician and rectifed it but after some days problem still persisted. hence we requested for replacement they said they wont be able to do so. hence we asked them to rectify it. after 9 months again we are facing the same problem. What r we suppose to do? and who can be the right person to whom wecan approach?

Videocon D2H — not received the product

I have ordered one bajaj hand blender and a videocon d2h with six months gold pack via order no. 593665 at letsbuy.com on 26.10.2011. after some days i received only bajaj hand blender with a letter that videocon d2h will be delivered to me soon. from thereafter i am regularly making calls to letsbuy but every now and than they are telling that videocon d2h is out of stock and the product will be shipped to me in next 48 hrs. already its 6-7 times that i had made a call to letsbuy and around one and half month is over yet i have not received my product.
    Dear Customer,
    Thanks for providing us with your order details,
    All our customers are really Precious to us and so are you,
    Please dont worry, Our CS team will surely get back to you soon with an update on your order.
    Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
    Team Letsbuy

sheikh services — Mail not opening.

Indiatimes page is opening, but indiatimes mail not available. It says Interner Explorer can.

Mine is a business account and it is very urgent.

Videocon — product not received

dear sir,
    I HAD VOCUHER OF RS1000 OF VIDEOCON 25YEARS CELEBRATION .USING THAT VOUCHER I HAD ORDERED A KENSTAR INDUCTION COKER ON 29 may 2012 AND MADE AN ONLINE PAYMENT OF RUPEES 1190 FOR THE DIFFERENCE AMOUNT BUT STILL NOT RECEVIED THE PRODUCT.AND NO ONE IS PICKING UP THE CALL ON THE NUMBER GIVEN,
    29 May 2012 POS [protected] BIGSHOEBAZAAR-YE [protected] 29 May 2012 1190.00
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category TVs

Jayarajk
      dear sir,

I was purchased a Videocon A/c on 28.5.2012. Sl.No:[protected] from Rajalee Agencies, Salem. Filled complaints as so many times. As per the Customer Care officer (contact no[protected] given the below details.

VIDEOCON A/C. SERIAL NO[protected]
      PURCHASED DATE : 28.05.2012.
      FROM: RAJALEE AGENCIES, SALEM
      DATE COMPLAINT NO COMPLAINT CLOSED DATE REMARKS
      22.09.12 SAL [protected] NOT COOLING 22.09.12 CANCELLED - WITHOUT REASON
      12.12.12 SAL [protected] NOT COOLING 18.12.12 CANCELLED - WITHOUT REASON
      25.12.12 SAL [protected] NOT COOLING 02.01.13 FILL UP GAS. FOUND GAS LEAKAGE. BUT NOT CONFIRMS WHERE IT LEAKS.
      12.02.13 SAL [protected] NOT COOLING 12.02.13 CANCELLED - WITHOUT REASON
      18.03.13 SAL [protected] NOT COOLING 21.03.13 FILL UP GAS / FOUND GAS LEAKAGE IN COIL UNIT. PROMISES TO CHANGE THE INDOOR UNIT.
      11.04.13 SAL [protected] NOT COOLING 27.04.13 FILL UP GAS
      29.04.13 SAL [protected] NOT COOLING TILL NOW NOT CLOSED CANCELLED - WITHOUT REASON

NOW THE WARRANTY EXPIRED. TODAY THEY MAKE A CALL FOR TO CHANGE THE COIL UNIT AND THEN CHARGED IN WITHOUT WARRANTY CONDITION. WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING THIS TERMS.

Sent so many mails regarding this to Rajalee Agencies & Videocon customer care. But till now there is no more developments.

What can i do for this?

Jayaraj.K

Videocon — VIDEOCON A.C A NUISANCE

I HAVE BOUGHT VIDEOCON 1.5 TON A.C FROM NEXT NOIDA. FROM THE SECOND DAY OF ITS INSTALLATION ITS BEEN CREATING A LOT OF NOISE AND I AM FED UP OF CALLING THE NEXT'S STAFF AGAIN & AGAIN . PLEASE HELP

Videcon — not cooling

Now it's time to say that videocon ref. has the worst customer care service. I purchased a ref .04.08 from Danapur, greater noida. The customer care service sent a reprentative on 12thcdec. who after evaluation told us that the ref required to be replaced. With a promise to come prepared for the repair the next day. but he didt turned up in last 3 dsays, he cam after 3 days with the ssame problem. and he demaged all the body due to trasportation. reg. that I talked to area man ager and deilipo shafi and mr ranjeet., I want to replace it.

Videcon — ref s 225 glx

may fezzer is evereday 9pm total off and not cooling. evereday mornig reguler opreting sirves man ask me yore stabilazer pormblem or switch bored pormlem.

vediocon refrizrator and washing machine — both are not in working condition since long time

I desh ERaj Sharma S/ O Sh Rattan Cahand Villl nad Post Office Bhatoli Fhakorian Tehsil Dehra Distt. Knagra Himchal Pradesh Tel. No[protected] purchased a vediocon double door refrizrator and a washing machine from local dealer . But regretted to point out that both items did not serve my family purpose as both are not in working conditions. Inspite of my verbal complaints with local dealer nothing could be done so far . At last approachinng you for solution of my complaints either to change or repair .

Videocon — not accurate services

I have videocon sim card.
      But,catch up the tower here.
      So,plz give me solution of this problem.
      Not catch up the perfect tower.

Videocon — not cooling

dear svc manager
      my videocon ref suddenly stop cooling,for said problem plz send a technician to fix it.

thanks and regards

javeed bahmed

Mr. Jayaraj sir,

Videocon is making fool of people from a long time. we purchased a Refrigerator. It started creating problem after 3 months. we called the service person, he fixed the issue. but then real issues started. It stopped working. We called service person several times, he used to come with his own choise of time. We tried to get the fridge changed, but customer care people used to say that services are free for one year and you have to continue taking service. I asked them that "fridge is not good and free service is about to finish then what will I do."
      They said, "you will take paid service then."

Mr. Jayaraj, I suggest you to file a legal complaint in your nearest consumer court, unless they will not do anything.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

ANIL110042
        i have received a service for refrigerator on 24 June 2010 for its no cooling service .in which the VIDEOCON engineer came and take Rs 2700/- moreover he avail us the guaranty of 18 months whose receipt is 231 dated 24 June 2010, (Veer electronics. narela Delhi)

But due to your failure service I have faced troubles regarding the no cooling service of refrigerator. starting from 22 June 2010 to 01 February 2012 I have applied bag full of complaints but i have not received any answer back.

From 22 June 2010 I want all the details for the action taken till now and i want my compressor and my Rs 2700 /- back with needed compensation

YOUR
        ANIL KUMAR

Videocon — FROUD

DEAR SIR!
        MY SELF MANISH SHARMA, YESTERDAY I HAD GOT AN EMAIL REGARDING THE JOB IN VEDIOCON, I FELT THAT ITS A FROUD JOB OFFER, PLEASE TAKE ANY ACTION ON THESE KIND OF FROUD MAIL,

THANKS & REGARDS!
        MANISH SHARMA

Forward
        DeleteReport Spam
        Mark as safe Actions PrintSubject: No Subject From: "Videocon Electronics India Ltd." <[protected]@videocon.co.in> Sun, 21 Nov 2010 10:16:34 To: unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input) and others Cc: Bcc:
        Less | Show full Headers | View blocked images in this message
        - Download all

ATTENTION.

Your resume has been selected for our new plant. The Company selected 62
        candidates list for IT, Administration,Production,marketing and general
        service
        departments. It is our pleasure to inform you that your resume was
        selected as
        mumbai.

Your interview will be held at The Company Corporate office in New Delhi on
        30th of NOVEMBER at 11.30 AM, You will be pleased to know that The 62
        candidates selected will be giving appointment, Meaning that your Application
        can progress to final stage. You will have come to the Company's corporate
        office in New Delhi . Your offer letter with Air Ticket will be sent to
        you by
        courier service before date of interview. The Company will offer you a salary
        with benefits for this post, 35,000.00/- to 2,000,000/- P.M. + (HRA + D.A +
        Conveyance and other Company's benefits. The designation and Job location
        will
        be fixed by our Company's HRD. at the time of final processing. You have to
        come with photo-copies of all the required documents below:

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS BY THE COMPANY HRD.

======================================

1) Photo-copies of Qualification Documents.

2) Photo-copies of Experience Certificates (If any)

3) Photo-copies of Address Proof.

4) Two Passport Size Photograph.

You have to deposit cash sum of Rs. 10,200/- ( Ten Thousand Two Hundred
        Rupees )
        as an initial amount in favor of Company HRD. Department. Deposit should be
        made through any [STATE BANK OF INDIA ] Branch from your Home City to Company
        Senior HRD. Account NO, which will be sent to you upon your response. This
        is a
        refundable interview security deposit. Your offer letter and Air tickets will
        be sent to your Home Address by courier service after receiving the
        confirmation of interview security deposited in STATE BANK OF INDIA. This
        Company will pay all the expenditure to you at the time of face-to-face
        meeting
        with you in our Company. The Job profile, salary offer, and date/time of
        interview will be detailed in your offer letter. Your offer letter will
        dispatch very shortly after receiving your confirmation of cash deposited in
        STATE BANK OF INDIA.

We wish you the best of luck for the subsequent and remaining stage. The last
        date of security deposited in bank 28Th of NOVEMBER 2010. You have to send
        the
        information after depositing the security amount in bank to the Company's
        HRD -
        direct recruitment via email. Your Letter with supporting document will be
        dispatch same time by courier to your postal address after receipt of
        security
        deposited confirmation in bank. The interview process and arrangement
        expenditure will be paid by VIDEOCON. Lodging, traveling and local conveyance
        actual will be paid by VIDEOCON as per bills. The candidate has to deposit
        the
        initial refundable security as mentioned by HRD.

NB: You are advice to reconfirm your mailing address and phone number in your
        reply. and 10,000/- ( Ten thousand rupees ) will be the refundable amount,
        while 200 rupees will be deducted as bank charges for funds deposit. and
        if you
        have been selected or not, still the amount will be refunded to you, as the
        amount is just to prove that you will be coming for the interview in order
        for
        us not to run at lost after sending you the air ticket and you don't show up
        for the interview.

Wishing you the best of luck.

MR.DEEPAK SHARMA - (Executive - HRD)

Videocon Electronics India Ltd.

H.O. - 174, Videocon House,

Videocon — service is bad

i changed my serivce (MNP) frm my x provider aircel to videocon 3 months back because of bad service now im facing the same problem again in videocon service..
        some cricket alerts is been activated on my number and i am unable to deactivate it
        by sending sms deact dcri to 50000 its been two weeks now my balance is been deducted i cant recharge my balnce is deducting always...
        if my service is not been deactivated two days maximum then i would be very much happy to do mnp again to another provider...

thank you.
        very very very bad sevice videocon a/c maine videocon ke 1 ton split a/c ki cooling ke ley complante ki thi 16-5-13 c.no-LUD[protected] LAKIN koi sunvai nahi hai dus din se har roj phone kar raha hu senior se baat karwate hai kheh kar phone music par laga dete hai agar company service nahi de pa rahi to service center kyo kole hai band karo drame bazzi agar payment de kar kaam karwana hai to bahar se karwa letey hai kam se kam time par kaam to ho jaega company ke lladke kaam karege nahi phele kahege EMC karwa lo koi ki unki commission banti hai isi liye india pichey hai kyo ki choor bazaari jada hai jaha hum koi bhi product letey hai woh kaise letey hai enko kya pata lakin itna zarror hai kabhi v videocon product nahi loonga aaj pura pareshaan ho ke yeh sab kuch likh raha hu

VARINDER SINGH LUDHIANA TOO MUCH BAD SERVICE

Complaint comments  Add a comment

sunil didla
          Dear team,
          Sub: Videocon D2H - Refund customer id 28562686

this is with regarding my issue which is not resolved refund

Still the issues is into resolved, i was speaking with nodal officer Chennai and he says he still didn't receive and confirmation the Videocon account is on the name of Chandra Prakash, and he has left my place for an overseas job, and many request have been made to customer care over phone to changes the name but no action was taken.
          Here you can check all the transaction are done by me, Sunil from HDFC net banking.

A check was issued by Videocon on Chandra Prakash and it is returned due to name miss match.

I request you to revert back the balance money Rs. 7, 115.00 to same account from which it is debited (HDFC Net Banking - Savings Account No.: [protected], MOGAPPAIR WEST, Chennai) or

you change the customer account name and issue a cheque if any documents are required for changing the customer name please let me know i can provide. it is already been 2 weeks i hope, it is resolved.

customer id 28562686

13 may 2013 [protected]TechBharat Business [protected] 13 may 2013 10, 000.00

Refund

Videocon — refund

Refund of my Prepaid Balance.
          To,
          Videocon Mobile Services.

Sub - Refund of my Prepaid Balance.

In reference to the above subject I (Senthil kumar.K) have a small complaint regarding your services.
          I do receive flash messages from your side for different offers and packs.
          when phone is idle your packs automatically get activated and i am charged for that. And after that you charge me every weak for this packs renewal.
          Today this is 3rd time ( it was cricket update pack which was accidently got activated on my phone no. [protected]) when i pressed exit key i got a message thank you for activating cricket pack and again you have deducted my a/c balance. Now and when I called up your people on 121 i was unable to connect the call.
          Now I request you to deactivate the cricket pack and refund the amount and kindly stop your flash messages because I don't need any VAS pack.

Looking towards yours positive reply and support.

Date - 12/05/2012

Place - Chennai

Thanks & Regards,
          Senthil Kumar.K
          +91-[protected]
          Dear Sir

On 13/05/2013, I have recharged my Videocon d2h customer id 28562686, I wanted to recharge for 1000/- but unexpectedly it happen to be Rs 10000/- . The transaction was made using HDFC net-netbanking, transaction was successful. When I found the same that a I made mistake, I called the customer care of HDFC bank they told me that once the transaction is done it cannot be refunded as it is debited so only the receiver has to refund (Videocon) so the same can be reflected back to my account. When I called customer care of Videocon they told me to raise a complaint mail to ([protected]@d2h.com) and same is done, also I have registered a complaint on the Videocon website's (SBT complaints). Till evening I didn't receive an confirmation then once again I called customer care and they confirmed me that Rs 9000/- will be refunded to you and you will get a confirmation sms with in 4 hrs but eventually I didn't receive.

Again on 14/05/2013 I have called the customer care for confirmation then they said the money cannot be refunded once payment is done you will not get the refund back. I have asked that I will speak to supervisor and they have connected me to Janaki C, she straight forwardly said money cannot be refunded and she also said that she has confirmed from backend and so it cannot be done.

Please find the my attachments of the email and transaction slip.

Dear team,
          Still the issues is int resolved, i was speaking with nodal officer Chennai and he says he still didnt receive and confirmation the Videocon account is on the name of Chandra Prakash, and he has left my place for an overseas job, and many request have been made to customer care over phone to changes the name but no action was taken.

you change the customer account name and issue a cheque. it is already been 2 weeks i hope, it is resolved.

customer id 28562686

13 may 2013 [protected]TechBharat Business [protected] 13 may 2013 10, 000.00
          I booked two new connections on 2 June 2014. It Was promised that it will get installed within 24 hours i Made so many complaints and then after 4 days on 6 June It Was Intsalled.As The Engineer Left My House The Problem Started There Were Lots Of Small Dots On The Screen I Made A Complaint Immediately It Was Promised That Engineer Will Visit Within 24-48 Hours. No One Came I Made So Many Complaints About And Finally On 16 June 2014 He arrived He Was Not Able To Solve The Problem And promised to come tomorrow with a new set Box he didnt come and the problem still Persists. This is Pathetic I wish to get a refund as soon as possible fed up of guys.

Recent Complaint Number[protected]
          Mobile Number-[protected]
          I Want a Refund You Guys Dont Know How To Keep a Customer I Submitted A complaint Here A day Before Tomorrow Also.

Customer ID[protected]
          I am fed up your service. You Guys Have No Idea How To Keep Your Customer. Its Been 1 month and nobody has come to solve my problem.I Want My Set top box to be replaced its not working properly since the day it has been installed.When ever I Register a complaint the executive promises that it will get solved within 24 hours but nobody come.When I Call again they say the complaint has already been closed ! What The Hell ?

Recent Complaint Number :[protected]
          Customer ID[protected]
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Videocon D2H — Fraud Company Videocon d2h - Worst Customer Service

mkallur
            I have lodged complaint for Channel mismatch and there is no response from customer care centre. I got only auto-reply mail...
            Complaint comments  Read comments [15]Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Yash Compal
            dear sir my mobile no is[protected] videocon last time im unable to recharge videocon number in ambala circule due to videocon licence in haryana after that i change my another number because im unable to recharge my videocon sim and now i wish to run my videocon number but my number service is stoped without inform although i wish to run my service
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Videocon D2H — software upgrade [Resolved]

rakbinku
              dear d2h you upgraded software of my hd stb in January 2013 after that stb is not responding .
              1. Booting time is too...
              Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Videocon D2H — BALANCE DEDUCTION

ravidarade
              Dear Sir / Madam,
              Ref : Customer ID 38778196

I am the old customer of Videocon D2H....
              Complaint comments  Read comments [4]Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Videocon D2H — E Recharge Debited from Bank but not credited in D2H Account -Customer ID 58994068

param98
              I have recharge on D2H Account on 18/04/2013 by SBI Net Banking with Rs 200/-,the amount has debited from my bank account...
              Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

CHINTANUSHAH
              DEAR SIR
              I HAVE DONE A PORTABILITY OF MY TATA DOCOMO NUMBER [protected] TO VIDEOCON GSM NETWORK. VIDEOCON NETWORK HAS ACCEPTED THE REQUEST AND HAD DISCONNECTED THE SERVICE OF MY TATA DOCOMO NUMBER BUT NOT YET STARTED MY NEW VIDEOCON SERVICE. i AM FACING A LOT OF PROBLEMS AND LOSS BUSINESS MONEY BECAUSE MY NUMBER IS NOT WORKING AS IT HAS NO NETWORK. i HAVE COMPLAINED TO THE CUSTOMER CARE OF VIDEOCON AND THE VIDEOCON STORE, BUT THERE IS NO SOLUTION OF MY PROBLEM.

i DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW. NO ONE IS TAKING THE RESPONSIBILITY. VIDEOCON IS TOTALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR MY PROBLEM.

VIDEOCON DISTRIBUTOR NAME Mr.PARAG AND HIS MOBILE NUMBER IS [protected]
              AND VIDEOCON AREA MANAGERS NAME Mr.CHAYA HIS MOBILE NUMBER IS [protected]

REGARDS
              CHINTAN SHAH

Videocon Telecom — Regarding My MNP Issue from VIDEOCON

Kind attention
              The TRAI Authority
              Date:- 17/02/2012

Would like to inform you that am using a Vodafone prepaid number [protected] last 2 year
              But due to not any good offer from the company am going to move on Videocon Mobile on this month
              I sent My porting Request to Vodafone Dated on 02/02/2011 and I received the porting unique code too the unique porting code number is VM137446 and the same day I submitted my all document to Videocon outlet in Mumbai they said they its will going to activate with 7 days but after all procedure still today am waiting for My number MNP Stats I visited serval time in Videocon Outlet in Mumbai but the customer care officer are useless they don’t have any answer they said they completed all the procedure but the problem is from Vodafone but after visiting Vodafone gallery they said the Videocon still not sending any document to them the problem is from that side….

Now I need justice for this matter where the customer should go???? Both companies are showing there problem…….
              Now this time I looking for help from your side

Manoj Mehta (Mumbai)

gsm videocon mobile service — responsibility of distributor

i am the retailer of videocon in mumbai , my complain is against distributer cheating in payout settlement, poor service, irresponsibility against there commitment.

my complain is also against company, it's irresponsible about what the distributer serve to there retailer, service which they assured at the time of launch to retailer.

my sugession is toward company to look after the activity of distributer to retailer, visit the retailer to hear & sortout there compaint.

Videocon Telecom — UPC code not received

hello

i am a vediocon use i have send UPC code message still have not received UPC code please assist on this.

my mobile no is [protected]
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

kr_chandran
                I bought videocon d2h service just 2 days back on 14-Apr-2013 and it abruptly stopped working. It is giving an error message of E16-4 Insufficient balance or channel not subscribed. How come within 2 days the it shows insufficient balance when they promised 2 months free South Platinum HD package at the time of installation. It also stopped without giving any warning. Usually other services start sending messages that the subscription is getting over many days in advance and reminding us to recharge. The first time i called the executive said that his supervisor will call within 10 minutes and he never called. Second time, a lady picks up and tells that their engineer will attend to the complaint and will resolve within 24 hours. Just one day of viewing and I already have to wait for 24 hours!!! This is ridiculous

Videocon D2H — SIGNAL NOT coming

Basavak
                  Sir,,

I'm Basanagouda. I'm using videocon d2h for last 16 months. My Customer ID is : 55611070
                  Complaint comments  Read comments [5]Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

hashimthoombil
                  Delivery failure. No Response in customercare
                  M2h Shop online collected Rs 14,500/- through fedrel bank debit card against the Order Reference Number .#[protected] on February 22, 2013 3:16:04 PM

if we want to track the order status in online website, the same is showing that we have to contact D2H shop. when we contact D2h shop customer support, they are informing that both M2h shop & D2h shop online owners are same ,but tjhey are unable to update the status.

So it is online day robbery . After collecting the amount online companies cannot graud the consumers. So i request you to take this fraud in the Forum and request to give immediate solution.

hashim thoombil

M2H SHOP — MY ORDER IS DOESN'T GET

Delivery failure. No Response in customercare
                  M2h Shop online collected Rs 14,500/- through federal bank debit card against the Order Reference Number #[protected] on February 22, 2013 3:16:04 PM

hashim thoombil
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Videocon D2H — mental harassment and poor service by Videocon D2H

prabj20
                    Respected Authority,
                    I Am Prabjot Singh . I am a subscriber of Videocon D2H & my customer id is[protected]S.ATMA.SINGH)....
                    Complaint comments  Read comments [4]Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Videocon D2H — Videocon D2H HD box hangs continuously

pradeep1382jais
                    Hi i am using Videocon D2H and its been over 5 months....the time there was a Software Update from Videocon the box has started...
                    Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Harekrushna Behera
                    i am raising a very important point here .

videocon d2h has a rule that if a customers stays in southern india
                    then he cannot take rest of india base packs and if a customer stays
                    in north , west or east india he cannot take southern base packs

what is the fault of a south indian if he is living in northern or easter or western india,
                    why is he asked to only take northern packs. obviously such a customer
                    will not buy videocon d2h and similar applies for a north indian or
                    east/west indian living in south.
                    customers should b given the option to choose whicevr pack he or she wants
                    plz look into this and take action

Member of Rest of India cannot take south pack or member of south India cannot take Rest of India Pack
                    Yes I agree I got same answer from d2h.
                    I agree with you 100% and i've also wrote the same to them but so far no reply from their end!!!

This is absolute discrimination and the regulating body must not allow such packs not just with videocon but with anybody.

Recently Discussed