Delhi Jal Board

Delhi

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Delhi Jal Board related photos (623)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Delhi Jal Board Photos

Delhi Jal Board Complaints & Reviews

Respected Sir/Mam,

I am one of the resident of WZ-32/6G, Sant Garh Colony, which comes under the a Tilak Nagar Zone. Our Gali No-3, is suffering from highly dirty and smelly (Contaminated - Gutter) water supply from past more than one month which is not even suitable for washing and cleaning purpose too, No one can even think of drinking it at all. It smells like it comes directly from the Gutter/Nala.

We are continuous calling the Delhi Jal Board Contact Numbers on alternate days but even though we are still facing the same problem. Please help us in this matter since its becoming a serious issue now and due to this we are facing the health (stomach infection) issues in the family.

We hope that our Delhi Government will take some strict action in this matter so that we can proudly say that WE ARE DELHITIES.

kindly look at this issue on high priority and resolve it.

Apr 09, 2021

Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please provide proper water supply for daily use purpose in subhash nagar 5 block and due to this issue we are facing lots of problems like dirty smelly water in corporation water line and some times no water supply in the area please see to it as soon as possible and i want this complaint to be resolve by 11am today 9 april 2021 otherwise i will take this complaint to high level because i am fedup with such water issues
    Apr 09, 2021

Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are residents of block A2 Janakpuri which is categorized as a very posh colony but is actually lacking basic clean water...

I reside at khasra no 322, transformer wali gali, nebsarai, near ignou. We residents are suffering a lot over the last 1 week due to scarcity of water supply. We are not able to understand the present scenerio as other houses in my locality are getting ample water supply. Also provide morning and evening water supply as in other localities. Water comes for few minutes that too sluggishly!! please redress the complaint as soon as possible.
      Apr 08, 2021

Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My neighbour daily waist 1000 of litter of water every day| please do some action of this probelm and dont say my name
        Apr 08, 2021

Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

BILL DATED 31.3.2021 is wrong. For above meter reading is 433.6 as is evident from photograph taken today. It is billed as...

Name: S.Venkataraman. Resident of AN-22B, Shalimar bagh, Delhi-110088.
          K.No. [protected]
          Bill for 26th Dec.2020 to 25march 2021
          sir/madam,
          BMR status says meter was locked and the bill amount is Rs.873/-.
          SInce 2016, my bill amount has been consistently "ZERO" rupees. In the present bill CMR status is "Meter locked" and an adhoc consumption of 45 KL has been mentioned and the amount has been charged.
          I would like to add that i am a single person living in this house and there is no reason for my consumption to suddenly increase in last quarter.
          I would be grateful if the concerned official sort out this issue at the earliest.
          An early response would be appreciated.
          Thank you.
          S.Venkataraman (Mobile: [protected])
          Apr 07, 2021

Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My KNo is [protected] in the name of Mr. Sandeep . Recently I have received a bill sum Rs. 8261/- which is totally wrong becoz your meter is stopped since one year and not yet replaced despite of many complaints . Look in to the matter and send me correct bill to enable me to pay the same
            Wrong billing with faulty meter
            Apr 02, 2021

This with reference to my K No. [protected]

I am constructing my house and I want to shift the water meter from the inside of house to the outside of house in a safe place. Kindly depute your authorized person for shifting process.
              Apr 01, 2021

Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is to inform you that we are getting Bill from Nov 2020, Feb and March 2021 without any meter reading by the reader of DJB, however for other houses the reader is taking out the reading on regular basis.

Kindly look into this matter and get the same rectify on priority.
                Bill Date Nov 29 Nov 2020 for rs 1323.86 (Paid)
                Bill Date 31 Jan 2021- RS 498.35 (Paid)
                Bill Date 24 March 2021-Rs 1073.62 (Not paid)

K No. [protected]
                Name- Pramod Kumar
                Apr 01, 2021

Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Apke Yaha no galat feed hogaya ha
                  Mar 31, 2021

Respected Sir/Mam,

I am one of the resident of Block 12, Geeta Colony which comes under the Shahdara Zone....
                    To,
                    The revenue officer/ The Incharge,
                    Delhi Jal board,
                    ZRO (WZ) – II, Punjabi Bagh, Club Road,...

Hello sir my street no. is wrong which is mentioned in my water bill, my correct street no. is 37-f2 which is show incorrect in my bill it is 37-fZ, please correct my address as soon as possible my contact no. [protected]
                    my correct address 37-f2
                    Address correction in DJB water bill
                    Mar 31, 2021

Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

A water connection is given under K.No [protected] in the name of JAI Hind, House No-66-B/1, First Floor ( Left Side) under category CAT-I for domestic use .

We would like to inform you that this connection is being used commercially for PG on the same floor and taking advantage of all domestic connection.

You are requested to please check the location physically and charge commercial rates on this connection. Also charge arrear of last six months
                      Mar 30, 2021

Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Consumer K no. [protected] the meter is faulty and bill is generated on average basis which is too high compared to the usage.br...

In wz block inderpuri area the water quality is not good. In morning it is brown with slight sewage smell while in evening it is fully black with sewage smell
                        Mar 27, 2021

Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

me rajbir sharma Village Asola ki Brahaman wali gali south delhi-110074 me rahta hu, humari gali...
                          My name is Rakesh Gupta. Address : 46/1-C, Street No. 14, East Azad Nagar, Delhi - 110051.
                          KNO: [protected]br...

KNO [protected]

No[protected] dt 30.1.2021 for Rs 1245.
                          Previous and current meter is not given. For a consumption of 64 units for 127 days, the should be NIL.100 percent exemption for consumption of less than 20KL per month not given.
                          No [protected] dt 05.03.2021 for Rs 482.61.
                          Previous and current meter is not given. For a consumption of 25 units for 49 days, the should be NIL.100 percent exemption for consumption of less than 20KL per month not given.
                          Dues of Rs.1727 as on 23.02.2021 shown whereas these should be NIL.
                          TRIED TO LODGE COMPLAINT ON REVENUE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM OF DJB SEVERAIL TIME.THAT TOO IS NOT FUNCTIONING PROPERLY.
                          Mar 26, 2021