Delhi Jal Board

Delhi

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Delhi Jal Board related photos (973)

Delhi Jal Board Complaints & Reviews

Dec 23, 2020
Delhi, Delhi
Our water supply at Pocket 1 Sec tor 23 Dwarka was under DDA until March 2015 in our flats and were paying regular bills as per meter duly verified and registered with concerned office of DDA. After this, the supply was taken over by Delhi Jal Board. DJB never sent any communication or did any survey. It was only in March 2020 that most o[censored]s got a bill for five years with interest.
Without checking the meter status and readings, the bills amount to huge amounts as it is done on provisional policy basis.
Curiously, some of our members who were as average consumers like us got nil bills. And, despite my running and healthy meter, I am continued to bill with RDDT status.
Please get the meters inspected and stop fleecing people like me.

[Dec 23, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

T
    Dec 22, 2020
    Powai, Maharashtra
    Sir I have received a huge unjustified water bill for month of April 2020 to Nov 2020 for Rs 28032 and the last date for payment has expired on 14th of Dec 2020, and the same has not been deposited.
    K.No [protected]
    Area Code A-25/ NWS Mohan Garden
    Bill No.[protected].
    This bill is incorrect because the 2 people in the family were working from there office and balance 2 are senior citizens, this bill is incorrect, plz check the meter for illegal connection as this place is known for illegal connection and people getting connections with illegal means feeding money, any one can check the connections registered and the connections operative .
    This bill needs to be cancelled and, meter changed and all connections checked .
    Plz call [protected] ; [protected] ;

[Dec 22, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 21, 2020
      My name is Sarita Baluni, resident of 123/9, 1st Floor, Cross road, Sant Nagar Burari New Delhi - 110084. . Our water meter has been stolen on 19-Dec-2020

Jal board K.No - [protected]
      email id - [protected]@gmail.com

Please find the attached document where you can see the complete address and water meter serial no.

kindly lodge a complaint about the stolen meter so I could apply for a new water meter.

[Dec 21, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

V
        Dec 20, 2020
        Sir, this grievance is related to the water issues that I am facing. In my area, there is no proper water supply hence water...

K
        Dec 16, 2020
        Powai, Maharashtra
        The last water bill I paid was for 9987/- on the 25th of February 2020 for july 2019-jan 2020. That bill was already highly suspicious as we are hardly ever home to consume so many units.
        When the lockdown in India was initiated on march I left delhi on the 24th of march for my hometown and have been home ever since.
        NOW, I receive a bill for 8661/- for months where I wasn't even in delhi.
        The bill is calculated this way:

Bill ID Bill from-to date no of days amount
        [protected]jul-'20 to 14-sep-'20 52 7446
        [protected]apr-'20 to24-jul-'[protected]
        [protected]mar-'20 to 14-apr-'20 39 1536

I do not understand how my bill could be so high when I haven't lived in my flat for months . T

[Dec 16, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 15, 2020
          The meter reader is harassing us from the last year continuously by giving us wrong bills.

[Dec 15, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Water has not been supplied on both timings since yesterday, due to shortage of water there are lots of problems
            Kindly look towards it and take the required steps for its improvement.

Dec 15, 2020
              Mumbai, Maharashtra
              I have recently got my connection restored after a long period exceeding 20 years.
              The meter installed on 9.12.2020(confirmed by djb) and there was zero reading in it, after which my supply was commenced.
              Prior to that my reading was nil, and i had paid restoration charges of rs 255/-.
              To my utter shock, i have receive a bill for rs 387/- for the period 19.11.2020 till 08.12.2020.
              My K no is [protected]

P
                Dec 14, 2020
                Powai, Maharashtra
                I have complaint regarding the delay in water supply. Water is not coming from the tap till from the morning today as the pandemic situation is going on delay in water supply become a big issue so kindly pay attention to the problem as early as possible thank you.

[Dec 14, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

B
                  Dec 14, 2020
                  Due to the problem of blockage of sewer we have been facing difficulties everyday because there is blockage in pipelines at home. We have already taken steps to solve the problem by own but it is vain because sewers are overflowing. It should be clean. Kindly solve this problem as soon as possible.
                  Sewer blockage and sewer overflowing
                  Sewer blockage and sewer overflowing

D
                    Dec 10, 2020
                    Sir My name is Dev kumar I have a complaint regarding my wrong djb bill amount it's too high generated of my current meter...

R
                    Dec 9, 2020
                    Powai, Maharashtra
                    Myself Raj Kumar Sharma, resident of flat no. 266, ground floor, E-16, Sector-8, Rohini, New Delhi-110085. Jal board k no. is [protected]. Our water meter has been stolen by thieves at night on 2 December 2020. Kindly lodge my fir complaint so that i can apply for a new water meter.

[Dec 09, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

V
                      Dec 6, 2020
                      Powai, Maharashtra
                      I am one of the resident of B2A Block which comes under the Janakpuri area. Our area is suffering from highly dirty and smelly water from past one week which is not even suitable for washing and cleaning purpose, no one can even think of drinking it. It smells like it comes from some Sewer. Please help us in this matter since it becoming a serious issue and already made some persons hospitalised.
                      We hope that our government will take some strict action in this matter and resolve this issue at the earliest.

Yours truely,
                      Vivek Agarwal
                      Resident of Janakpuri, New Delhi

[Dec 06, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
                        Dec 5, 2020
                        Dear Sir/Mam,

The Sewage in mehrauli Ward no-5, is blocked near Riwaaz Saree, Main market . Request to please get the same cleaned as the people living near it are facing a lot of problem. At this time as people are already suffering with the crises of COVID. We request that now we don not want more problems because of the same. We all understand that you are also busy fighting the same problems but request to take care of the same also.

Please get the same rectified at the earliest before all the pipelines get blocked.

[Dec 05, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nov 30, 2020
                          Powai, Maharashtra
                          Sir this is to bring your kind notice that i have made a payment of rs3636 on 27th August 2020 as per the bill generated by...
                          Dec 8, 2020
                          Powai, Maharashtra
                          Sir this is to bring your kind notice that i have made a payment of rs 3636 on 27 August 2020for the KNO [protected] as per...

T
                          Nov 29, 2020
                          I'm a resident of BE Block Janak Puri, and the residents in this block have been facing severe issues with horribly smelly, stinky water since more than a week now. We have complained multiple times and DJB trucks even came and said the issue was resolved, but NOTHING has been resolved.

The smell is like it is coming from dead animals or something.

We're all afraid of our and our families' health and do not want to be hospitalized especially during these times of the pandemic..

PLEASE HELP! We're entitled to clean, healthy water. Please listen to us and solve this horrible problem.

[Nov 29, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

_
                            EKTA
                            I am a resident of Street No. 26/F Molarband Extension Badarpur New Delhi . Water supply line in my street has been damaged since one month. Water flows and a lot of it goes waste at the time of supply. And on top of that people have not installed valves. All that water overflows into the nearby water drain. One month has passed but no repair has been done. A complaint was previously lodged by one neighbour too.

W
                              Powai, Maharashtra
                              Dear sir, recently I seen my water bill and it's shown meter status UNMT. I do not know why this status shown on bill although no one come to check meter reading yet. I am paying the inflated bill since April, 2020 . i request your good selves to look into the matter and the mistake done by your empolyes and adjust the amount excess paid by me in susequent bill and change the status of meter bill. detail of my meter : new KNO_[[protected]] name : Shyam Lal
                              Address:G1 318, Dal Mil Road, Uttam Nagar, Delhi 59.

R
                                Nov 26, 2020
                                Powai, Maharashtra
                                Pipeline broke down last one month

[Nov 26, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.