Delhi Jal Board

Delhi

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Delhi Jal Board related photos (617)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Delhi Jal Board Photos

Delhi Jal Board Complaints & Reviews

With this notice, i want to put ur attention towards the problem we are facing due to the blockage of sewer. I m the residential of c-18 radhey shyam park, extn New Delhi-110051, From last 15 days we are keep complaining against this problem, what we are tolerating, but nobody is ready to take any action. Either they are giving us the time to come late or else they guys make any other excuses, we are really very disturbed coz the waterfall extend to that much limit that even we are not supposed to enter in house propoerly. It smells badly & sometimes it even come inside the house. Due to smell & dust my younger brother become sick from last 7 days.

Its my humble request to look into the matter & do the needfull ASAP. I'll be really very thankful to you for your great & kind support.
Dec 30, 2020

Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir, the water supply pipeline in sector 22, Dwarka has a leak between plot no-10 and 11. the water gushes out when supply line is opened and pressure in the line is high. when supply is stopped dirty water is getting sucked and might get mixed in the supply line.
    Dec 29, 2020

Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir i am a resident of S-10/2A bara imam bara jogabai extn jamia nagar okhla delhi 110025. The sewer in our street is overflowing till past few days. It is causing sewage water logging in streets.please try to resolve the condition of our street. We will be highly grateful to you
      Dec 28, 2020

Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

SEwer of Gali No-5 J block, Mohan Garden Totally blocked . Flowing back in the J-1 residential area.
        Dec 26, 2020

Delhi Jal Board — refund money [Resolved]

My Water Bill amount paybtwice Pls Refund it Once.My Water Bill Payment Is Become Twice On Same KN Number. Being the first...
          I am traveling from mumbai to lonavala on 25 th Dec 20.at Khalapur toll, amount of Rs.203/- was taken at toll plaza as CASH...
          Hope you are well. We have a 2nd floor flat in Old Rajinder Nagar in New Delhi and the K Number is [protected]....

Dear sir, this is bring to your kind notice that I had complained about over-billing of water bill of k no [protected] in Apr2020 but then I was told by concern officer that bill was generated at lumpsum amount without taking any reading, I was also told not to pay the bill (can be paid after reading) as it would be adjusted in next billing cycles but today I got the bill for Rs 3930 even without taking any reading from reading officer when officer suggested not to pay it & it is also taken over charges as well.You are requested to get checked it again as it seems very high billing or arrange meter reading.

Immediate action will highly be appreciated.

Tajinder singh
          h no 159 first floor back side bharat nagar delhi 110052

To,
            The SHO,
            Police Station Tilak Nagar,
            New Delhi - 110018

This is to inform that someone has stolen my 2 water meters and 2 motors in the name of shri. Shiv Kumar and Daya wanti R/O 8/29 Tilak Nagar New Delhi 110018 on 21th December 2020 in the afternoon and I also don't know my water meter k no because we are newly shifted here. Kindly lodge my FIR complaint so that I can apply for a new water meter.

Yours Faithfully
            Shiv kumar
            S/O Shri. Surjan Singh
            8/29 Tilak Nagar New Delhi 110018

Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Our water supply at Pocket 1 Sec tor 23 Dwarka was under DDA until March 2015 in our flats and were paying regular bills as per meter duly verified and registered with concerned office of DDA. After this, the supply was taken over by Delhi Jal Board. DJB never sent any communication or did any survey. It was only in March 2020 that most o[censored]s got a bill for five years with interest.
              Without checking the meter status and readings, the bills amount to huge amounts as it is done on provisional policy basis.
              Curiously, some of our members who were as average consumers like us got nil bills. And, despite my running and healthy meter, I am continued to bill with RDDT status.
              Please get the meters inspected and stop fleecing people like me.

Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir I have received a huge unjustified water bill for month of April 2020 to Nov 2020 for Rs 28032 and the last date for payment has expired on 14th of Dec 2020, and the same has not been deposited.
                K.No [protected]
                Area Code A-25/ NWS Mohan Garden
                Bill No.[protected].
                This bill is incorrect because the 2 people in the family were working from there office and balance 2 are senior citizens, this bill is incorrect, plz check the meter for illegal connection as this place is known for illegal connection and people getting connections with illegal means feeding money, any one can check the connections registered and the connections operative .
                This bill needs to be cancelled and, meter changed and all connections checked .
                Plz call [protected] ; [protected] ;
                Dec 22, 2020

Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is Sarita Baluni, resident of 123/9, 1st Floor, Cross road, Sant Nagar Burari New Delhi - 110084. . Our water meter has been stolen on 19-Dec-2020

Jal board K.No - [protected]
                  email id - [protected]@gmail.com

Please find the attached document where you can see the complete address and water meter serial no.

kindly lodge a complaint about the stolen meter so I could apply for a new water meter.

Dec 21, 2020

Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, this grievance is related to the water issues that I am facing. In my area, there is no proper water supply hence water...

The last water bill I paid was for 9987/- on the 25th of February 2020 for july 2019-jan 2020. That bill was already highly suspicious as we are hardly ever home to consume so many units.
                    When the lockdown in India was initiated on march I left delhi on the 24th of march for my hometown and have been home ever since.
                    NOW, I receive a bill for 8661/- for months where I wasn't even in delhi.
                    The bill is calculated this way:

Bill ID Bill from-to date no of days amount
                    [protected]jul-'20 to 14-sep-'20 52 7446
                    [protected]apr-'20 to24-jul-'[protected]
                    [protected]mar-'20 to 14-apr-'20 39 1536

I do not understand how my bill could be so high when I haven't lived in my flat for months . T
                    Dec 16, 2020

Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The meter reader is harassing us from the last year continuously by giving us wrong bills.

Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Water has not been supplied on both timings since yesterday, due to shortage of water there are lots of problems
                        Kindly look towards it and take the required steps for its improvement.

Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have recently got my connection restored after a long period exceeding 20 years.
                          The meter installed on 9.12.2020(confirmed by djb) and there was zero reading in it, after which my supply was commenced.
                          Prior to that my reading was nil, and i had paid restoration charges of rs 255/-.
                          To my utter shock, i have receive a bill for rs 387/- for the period 19.11.2020 till 08.12.2020.
                          My K no is [protected]

Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have complaint regarding the delay in water supply. Water is not coming from the tap till from the morning today as the pandemic situation is going on delay in water supply become a big issue so kindly pay attention to the problem as early as possible thank you.
                            Dec 14, 2020

Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Due to the problem of blockage of sewer we have been facing difficulties everyday because there is blockage in pipelines at home. We have already taken steps to solve the problem by own but it is vain because sewers are overflowing. It should be clean. Kindly solve this problem as soon as possible.
                              Sewer blockage and sewer overflowing
                              Sewer blockage and sewer overflowing
                              Dec 14, 2020

Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir My name is Dev kumar I have a complaint regarding my wrong djb bill amount it's too high generated of my current meter...