Delhi Jal Board Customer Care

Delhi

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Delhi Jal Board related photos (941)

Delhi Jal Board Complaints & Reviews

Arpit Bhutani on Jul 4, 2020
I am a resident of India staying in 110008. From the past 2 months we are facing the problem of water supply in our area, earlier water supply timings were 4:30 Am to 5:30 am

Since past 2 months now the water starts coming at 4:30 am and goes off by 5:00, then again starts at 6 am and comes only for 15 minutes.

From the past 1 week now water comes at 4:45 am and goes off by 5:05 am. I request you atleast give us a 1.5 hour water supply daily so that atleast our tanks could get full.

[Jul 04, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Delhi Jal Board — Bogus MLOK billing

Vishvesh Moghia on Jul 4, 2020
    My name is Vishvesh Moghia.

I am a resident of DDA flats Mansarovar park. SHAHDARA delhi 110032
    br...

boras on Jul 3, 2020
    I have received bill of amount 1736. My meter reading as on 35 units as on 01.07.2020. The bill which i have received on 30.06.2020 is for 63 units.

As i visited jal board office (Karola mor najafgarh) i was told that your bill will be for zero amount.
    But since then i am receiving messages to deposit 1736.

Kindly note - my connection is new which was installed on 04.3.2020

[Jul 03, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

fahusmani on Jul 3, 2020
      I would like to inform that the water meter installed on my connection k. No. [protected] has been stolen from the ground floor, while i live on the 1st floor, 18a, ghafoor nagar, okhla, new delhi 110025. It is therefore requested to install a new meter on the same.
      Thanks and regards.
      Mrs. Humera usmani
      W/o itrat usmani
      Mob. [protected]

Delhi Jal Board — sewer leakage rzg-94/c mahavir enclave, palam

Manoj_13 on Jul 3, 2020
        This is to inform you that our neighbour's sewer line is leaking for more than a year now. Its a builder flat and we have...

Delhi Jal Board — Wrong water bull

sknrakesh on Jul 2, 2020
        My self punita nautiyal, resident of 1020 type 3 sector 3 rk puram new delhi k no-[protected], meter was installed in my house...

Jahnvi Pathak on Jul 2, 2020
        Respected sir/madam

I am one of the resident of mandawali which comes under the east delhi. Our area is suffering from highly dirty and smelly water from past six months which is not even suitable for washing and cleaning purpose, no one can even think of drinking it. It smells like it comes from some dead bodies. Please help us in this matter since it becoming a serious issue and already made some persons hospitalised.
        We hope that our government will take some strict action in this matter so that we can proudly say that we are delhities

[Jul 02, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Delhi Jal Board — Wrong Bill Generating

RajniKant Sahoo on Jun 30, 2020
          This is for your kind attention that, I have received a wrong water bill with out meter reading (RDDT...

Delhi Jal Board — regarding excess bill amount wrongly added sewerage charges, service charges, reading date etc. s

Advocate Ashutosh Singhal on Jun 30, 2020
          I would like to attention to you towards the new kno n. [protected] bill no.[protected] as excess bill amount.
          I want...

harish sodhi on Jun 30, 2020
          K. No.[protected] is by mistake registered my mobile number [protected]. Kindly remove my mobile number.

[Jun 30, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

nandini varshney on Jun 30, 2020
            I live in mandi extension, padam dham colony in narela delhi. There is a shortage of water from the last 30 days but we were cooperating with the board but now it is the hype of the problem. From last 3 days, there has been no water supply in our area.
            Secondly, if there is supply then there is no fixed time. We should try again and again from 3 am to 11 pm at night. This is pandemic time where we are supposed to wash our hands again and again but how can we do it if we don't have the water.
            I request the concerned authority to look into the matter. Kindly supply water on the fixed time or in ample amount so that we can live with ease.

Bhawna Raheja on Jun 28, 2020

We are writing to inform you that we are residents of krishna park khanpur
              New delhi. And have been facing acute shortage of water. Those with legal connections do not get water. The unlegal ones get water. We have not had water since 12 days. We are very upset. You tell what we should do.
              Please sir solve this problem as soon as possible.

Your immediate action in this matter is required.

Name : bhawna raheja
              Address : d-318, first floor flat krishna park khanpur nd - 110062
              Contact no.[protected]

[Jun 28, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rajesh [email protected] on Jun 27, 2020
                Hi. My name is rajesh sharma. And j live in b-1/185, street no 83. Madhu vihar, uttam nagar new delhi 110059. 15 days ago. When i start the motor in evening every day we can see that it's a sewerage water. Very dirty very smelly water. So plz i have a request to resolve my problem.

[Jun 27, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

rajatpahuja123 on Jun 27, 2020
                  Hello sir,
                  I am rajat pahuja r/o p-4 third floor sri niwas puri new delhi 110065.
                  My new kno is - [protected]
                  My concern is over here last few months i have received bill with extra amount which is over as consumable amount now i have received 7100 rs of amount i and my wife both are working and my electric bill is also coming very less according to water bill.
                  I request you to please wave off my bill and we are already using very less water regularly.

GH-1/12 PASCHIM VIHAR Delhi on Jun 27, 2020
                    Sir my water meter has been changed (Crescent-413878,) on 09/07/2019. My ca no. Is [protected] but your bill status is not updated, it is showing a bill amount rs.532. Please update your records. Contact no. [protected]

change of water meter diary no.282 dated 09/07/19 (kanhaiya nagar)
                    change of water meter diary no.282 dated 09/07/19 (kanhaiya nagar)

GH-1/12 PASCHIM VIHAR Delhi on Jun 27, 2020
                      Sir my water meter has been changed (Crescent-420596,) on13/12/2019. My ca no. Is [protected] but your bill status is not updated, it is showing a bill amount rs.2731. Please update your records. Contact no. [protected]

change of water meter diary no.1383 dated 13/12/2019 (kanhaiya nagar)

Delhi Jal Board — water bill grievance (k. no 8954301000 & 5334301000)

Navin Rawat on Jun 26, 2020
                        Hi sir,

I would like to register my grievance of k. No. [protected] & [protected] which belongs to my parents...

Delhi Jal Board — Wrong bill amount and wrong reading

Kumarakj1795 on Jun 24, 2020
                        As received bill. My bill id, kno ; [[protected]]

Why this charges applied, as freewater supply of 20000 litres,...

Delhi Jal Board — Wrong bill sent due to wrong reading.

Kumarakj1795 on Jun 24, 2020
                        Dear sir/ madam,

My water bill with reference bill id:[protected] from 30 apr 19 to 6 jun 19.
                        br...

Yash Sahdev on Jun 21, 2020
                        I’m a citizen of south east delhi-ncr. I live in delhi police quarters, just below the house of mine their lives a family. Their main pipe of water supply is broken and they know it but they just ignore it. They say “chalta hai, paani hee toh hai” but water is our future, without water there is nothing. So i just want delhi jal board to take action against this.

[Jun 21, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.