Delhi Jal Board

Delhi

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Delhi Jal Board related photos (973)

Delhi Jal Board Complaints & Reviews

_
Nov 29, 2020
EKTA
I am a resident of Street No. 26/F Molarband Extension Badarpur New Delhi . Water supply line in my street has been damaged since one month. Water flows and a lot of it goes waste at the time of supply. And on top of that people have not installed valves. All that water overflows into the nearby water drain. One month has passed but no repair has been done. A complaint was previously lodged by one neighbour too.

[Nov 29, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

W
    Nov 29, 2020
    Powai, Maharashtra
    Dear sir, recently I seen my water bill and it's shown meter status UNMT. I do not know why this status shown on bill although no one come to check meter reading yet. I am paying the inflated bill since April, 2020 . i request your good selves to look into the matter and the mistake done by your empolyes and adjust the amount excess paid by me in susequent bill and change the status of meter bill. detail of my meter : new KNO_[[protected]] name : Shyam Lal
    Address:G1 318, Dal Mil Road, Uttam Nagar, Delhi 59.

Nov 26, 2020
      Powai, Maharashtra
      Pipeline broke down last one month

[Nov 26, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

D
        Nov 25, 2020
        Delhi, Delhi
        This is to inform you. please take necessary actions on the people who are running the unauthorized water plant .Running the water plant without any permissions and he is operating his businessin a domestic area in middle of the colony and he is misusing the ground water in the colony and selling the water cans and started an illegal business Daily thousand of liters water wasted during running the filter ..

water plant owner name : dharambir singh .
        ADD. holambi khurd delhi 110082

[Nov 25, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

K
          15 November 2020
          in the morning of 15 nov 2020 my water meter had stolen from building parking area
          Watermeter

[Nov 24, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Updated by kirti chhokra Nov 23, 2020 water meter has been stolen from building parking area in the early morning of 15 nov 2020

Heavy amount of water charges Bill no.[protected] and KNO:- [protected]
            Respected Sir/Madam,
            I am writing...
            Dear sir/Madam,

i am a resident of sainik enclave part -2 jharoda kalan najafgarh. i had applied for new connection...

J
            Nov 23, 2020
            I am a resident of H NO 16/411 H BAPA NAGAR HARDHYAN SINGH ROAD KAROL BAGH NEW DELHI - 5 . DLB water pipe line in front of my house has been leaking for four days. please repair it as soon as possible.

[Nov 23, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

J
              Nov 20, 2020
              Water pipeline is leaking in front of our house. please repair it as soon as possible.

[Nov 20, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nov 18, 2020
                Dear Sir
                I am a resident of 905, Dr. Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi 110009. My problem is the constant sewer blockage in our area. Earlier it was during monsoon that sewer water used to enter our homes and now in month of November, sewers of our lane are blocked. As a result dirty sewer water is entering our home. Recently all members of my family have recovered from CORONA . I don't want another threat due to sewage water entering our homes. We called a private sewer cleaner to clean, he said the entire lane is blocked. We have lodged a complaint to govt agency but no action has been taken . It's a constant problem . Out of Rs. 100 that we pay for water bill, almost 40percent is charged for sewage maintenance. We in Mukherjee Nagar hardly receive any services. At times even the drinking water we get in taps is adulterated with sewage water . Please help
                Shivani

[Nov 18, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

T
                  Nov 18, 2020
                  For the 2 days we are not getting drinking water supply in BT Block, Shalimar Bagh. Please work on this on priority.

Nov 15, 2020
                    Powai, Maharashtra
                    Dear sir, I would like to inform you we are suffering from stomach pain. Last few days we are getting dirty and smelly sewar water in my home. This water is creating many health issues therefore, i request the concerned authorities to any staff visit and plz check and take any action as soon as possible.

Hope for a quick and positive response.

Thank you.
                    Yours' sincerely
                    Ashish

Meter Connection details as under:-
                    Connection name - Sh. Karam Singh
                    K No.- [protected]
                    Area code- A-11/ Mukherjee Nagar
                    Mobile no.- [protected]

[Nov 15, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nov 13, 2020
                      On the back side of my quarter the manhole overflows. My WC is not clear due to thrust of chocked manhole. The blocked manholes are round and common to many quarters such 23, 24, 21, 22, 19, 20, 17, 18 etc.
                      This is the man line of the block which serve for many quarters.

The work of change of new sewage pipe lines of above quarters is held up due to blockage of manhole. It is requested pl. do the needful on urgent basis to clear the manhole to enable the above work smoothly.

Thanks & regards,
                      Anand
                      C-2/22, Lodhi Colony
                      New Delhi-3

[Nov 13, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nov 11, 2020
                        SEEPAGE OF MAIN SEWER INTO BASEMENT OF BUILDING
                        Dirty water is seeping/flowing into the basement of my building.
                        The continuous flow of water will affect the foundation of the building.
                        This will cause permanent damage to the building resulting in danger to the lives of the residents and the surrounding buildings.
                        This is dirty water from the sewer and is a health hazard to the residents of the building and the neighbourhood.
                        The dirty water is a health hazard, and it may cause many deceases in the current prevailing Covid situation.
                        Action to repair the same may please be taken immediately.

Thanking You
                        Maj SS Rai
                        House No 898
                        111/9 Kishangarh
                        Vasant Kunj
                        Mehrauli
                        New Delhi - 110070
                        Mob: - [protected]

[Nov 11, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

E
                          Nov 8, 2020
                          It's regarding Delhi Jal Board billing. No one has taken reading of water meters since April 2020 and unnecessary bill amount...
                          E
                          CORRECTION IN BILLING OF WATER
                          KNO No [protected] held in the name of Smt Rita Malhotra
                          House No 17/7 A, IIIrd...

Nov 8, 2020
                          Delhi jal board person had change the pipeline from iron to plastic line. From that day to today almost all the meter In Rohini sector 3 pocket C 12 has stolen.
                          Request you to please take immediate action and fix a new meter immediately as water is waisting.

[Nov 08, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nov 6, 2020
                            I want to change my Area code From A-28 to A-31. The person who came for meter reading is not able to take reading because of wrong Area code.
                            Kindly change the Area code on urgent basis.so that we could easily pay the amount on timely basis. Screenshot attached for ur reference.
                            I am complaining for Area code

[Nov 06, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My KNO is [protected], I have got a bill of 3766 and meter reading status is MLOC, Meter Number is DUMMY. This happens in past also, and I have submitted the water bill. Nobody is even came here for meter reading but bill they are populating. kindly do the correction for this or i have to take the legal action against Delhi jal board and also against the Delhi government.