Delhi Transport Corporation [DTC]

Delhi

Load

Delhi Transport Corporation [DTC] Complaints & Reviews

Dear dtc

I want to draw your kind attention that dl 1pc 8792 bus number, driver did not stopped bus on cr pf camp mayur vihar phase 3. Time 10.57, date 18-09-20
Behaving rude, and stopping bus for own purpose
    Area :- paharganj
    Bus stop :- paharganj
    Time :- 2:p. M
    Date :-16/09/2020

The driver...

Bus driver doesn't stop bus at dedicated bus stops while having sufficient vacant seats
      In early morning at 09:06 am a bus driver with a bus number dl 1pd 4765 with route number 138 was doing a rash and rough driving....

The driver of cluster bus no. Dl 1p d 2614 rout 753 did not sop the bus at c2 janakpuri, misbehaved and stopped the bus on pankha road.

This costed me 50/- for the rikshaw, half hour and lot of mental and physical strain.

The no. Of 15/- ticket purchased by me is xx693.

Suitable disciplinary action need to be taken against the driver.

R. P. Gupta
      The time was about 8.10 pm.

To,
        Ghaziabad nagar nigam — stray dogs

Subject: to complain and bring attention to the problem of stray dogs on the main road and in the society.

Respected sir,

I am a resident of the dayanand nagar, ghaziabad. People are facing the problem of stray dogs in our colony. They are in numbers. Their groups are dangerous as they started attacking the passerby. They run towards motorbike which leads to many accidents in the area. People lost their sleep as dogs bark whole night. This problem is a headache as a person who has night shifts facing the worst situation.

I am requesting you to look at that matter as soon as possible. The cases are increasing rapidly. I hope you will take absolute measures to handle the issue.

Gaurav

We have 5 to 6 street dog's which wondering from 2weeks creating disturbances at night with fight with other dogs, please resolve this.

Dear sir, please send dog catcher vehicle on urgent basis. I am staying at e-151, vidhan sabha nagar, near udb eco homes, dholai, mansarover, jaipur.in our colony around 8-10 street dogs have come and they fight overnight and bark at people and have tried to bite few natives here. The dogs moves in groups. We request you please do the arrangement to remove the dog.
            Richa singhvi
            E-151, vidhan sabha nagar,
            Near udb eco homes, dholai,
            Mansarover, jaipur.
            its regarding Jaipur Municipal Corporation

Sir rut no872 tilak nagar to surkpur village bus no dl1pc5025 delhi gate stand pr bus not stop puche jane pr driver & condctor ne ladies passenger k sath missweve keya gya plz sir keep the acction
              Time sir 10:00am date 29/08/2020

Dear sir/ Mam,
                Today I was travelling by bus and the bus driver and guard misbehaved with me in the bus as they were abusing and took me long stand from my stand so kindly give them feedback & punishment. I’m waiting for response.
                Bus number is DL 1 P c-6581 Delhi
                Timing @ 6:15 pm date 28.08.2020

Please find out the attached file below.
                Thanks & Regards,
                Om Prakash
                My mobile is [protected]

Hi Team,

This from Munshi Nagar Phase 2 Bareilly where people are so feared because of very dangerous wild street dogs.They have biten 4 kids and made 3 accidents because of running behind every two wheeler to bite people, just in a month.

I request to please catch all of these dogs and take action on this..Please save us..we can't even go out of our gate for walk because they run to bite us

My application number has been approved and it's been over a month. I got my Learner's license. LL no. DL3/0011778/2020. The Sarathi Portal says the application is approved but slot booking is not allowed. I cant book for the slot and the slot available next is post 10th october of this year.

This is to bring to your kind notice that there is extreme problem of buses in Delhi. People are not able to avail the buses due to very very less number of buses on duty. Most of the buses are not providing services to people. There is q huge crowd of people on Shahdara bus terminal every morning and the bus drivers have fixed time on their own and also they are not doing their duty. There is a time lapse of 3-4 hours between each shift of 1 route bus. People are not able to reach their destinations. Also please check shivaji stadium bus stop there is a huge problem of buses there during evening specially.

We are facing a lot of problems with street dogs. Every night it is not possible for us to walk in the streets.
                        All dogs shout from night till morning, they make our nights sleepless. This is very disturbing, we are unable to sleep. I request you to, please take a immediate action

Hence request you to send street dogs recovery squad and do the needful. Before it's too late.

Saikumar. G

This person named sanjay kumar a total fraud quikr should close down their site mobile number [protected] looted me it's a total fraud do not purchase dogs he steals money and does not provide you the dog need to put this person in bars along with quikr
                          Dog ads fraud ban them
                          Dog ads fraud ban them

Hi we travle for south delhi from west delhi. We have only one option for for our destination i. E bus no 588 but their are very lack service of this bus in morning time around 8:30 to 9:30. If buses comes den they didn't stop it already filled with passengers. We use to go to auto regularly. We are very upset from this request you to please arrange other buses for south from janak puri east or tilak nagar so that we can get the bus easily. Here are very lot of people waiting for buses for 588 its a humble request. We are suffering from very immense problem. Please arrange other options for us so that we can easily can get the bus. Please please arrange other options from here please

We have no. Of dogs in our area, causing us in manner of climbing cars, tearing the body covers... So please look into that issue.

Address:
                              Plot no ⁴⁰, road no 2, dwaraka nagar, gajullaramaram, hyderabad 500055
                                In sukhlia, pandit din dayal upadhya nagar we are facing so much problems from street dog they are biting the passing by person's...
                                Hello sir,
                                I am working woman and travel kakrola mor to karol bagh daily. No direct bus on this route. Only one bus...

Today i got accident by bus driver route no 540 near krishi bhawan opposite rail bhawan bus stand, driver stop bus and pic passenger suddenly he said no seat bus and i back out from bus suddenly driver bus drive rush and i got accident evening time. 4.50 pm bus no. Dl1pc6549 and bus no 540 route tara apartment bus route. Now i have injury on my hand and leg i anmol working in agriculture minister office please take action otherwise i will do some action against driver and conductor. I have serious injury.

Meenu