Delhi Transport Corporation [DTC]

Delhi Transport Corporation [DTC] Complaints & Reviews

DTC — Non availbility of buses [Resolved]

NOn avialbity fo DTC bus

Bus Route no-567
I am regular passenger of DTC bus route no. 567 for the last...

sir
im working in lajpat nagar.there is no direct route b/w my mundka (my home) & safdharjang, only a Ltd bus b/w Rani Khera & Nheru Palace which is over flow.so, make this Ltd. Survice to a permanent route & play two or three buses, so that permanent passengers & also DTC(high cash) are benefited
My wife boarded the DTC bus 392(06:15 PM) from Sec-62 Noida and the problem arised with the engine on 12-22. The Conductor had not returned the fare as told to wait for another DTC BUS. My wife had waited there for 45 min and took the fully loaded orivate bus. What the action is to be taken against that driver.

Sir, The buses plying between Safdarjang Terminal and Gurgaon are mostly not available between 6.30AM to 7.00 AM. Today at 6.45AM the Bus Driver of Safdarjang Terminal to Gurgaon has not stopped the bus at Kidwai Nagar Stand inspite of request from comutors. This causing a great invonvinence to School/Office gowers. It is requested that necessary action may kindly be taken and instrction may be issued to stop the buses at Kidwai Nagar Stand/Delhi Hatt.
    your bus whose service namei is outer munirka bus no-
    1)C0913
    2)dl ip b1227
    3) I didn't see no.
    timing of 15:30 and 15:40
    they are not sotp at the stopege of East of kailash C block
    pls request to you cheack your bus driver and provide better service
    becouse we are standing of bus stop from 2 Hour after come your bus and thet not stop why
    Ticket checkers are corrupt.
    They took the fine in his own pocket without giving fine slip.
    PLZ ALL ROUD DITEL
    479 DRIVER IS NOT GOOD HE IS A DEART BHEVEYAR ASHRAM CHOWK TIME IS 7:40PM BUS -:-DL1C9995NO
    We used to go by DTC bus route no 618 for Katwaria Sarai. This was the only DTC Bus which runs on this route and for the last one year, this bus has stopped running, for what reasons I don, t know. There are so many students and other people who have to go daily to nearby Katwaria Sarai & NCERT for study or to work. All are suffering very much in the absence of this bus. There are no other alternative in this route and it is too difficult to reach the destination point.
    Therefore with folded hands you are requested to take a quick action on this problem because public is suffering very much. Bus route no-618 may please be started again immediately.

Hoping for early action.
    Thanking You.

refusal of giving complaint book

Dtc bus tms lajpat nager time 2.35 pm. Place maharani baag new delhi . bus condutor n driver refused to give complaint book.
      I live in 26/130 Block, West Patel Nagar. There is increased incidince o[censored]nruly activities of stray dogs in our area.I feel...
      Respected sir,

I Mannu dheer staying in Nangloi board Daily Route no. 567 Bus to my Office Nehru Place.But...

DTC — Non avaibility of buses [Resolved]

Non availbility of buses
      Bus Route no-569/568
      I am sending many emails but not result i so tried.
      I am...

DTC — Bus Route no-392 [Resolved]

My son is a student of IMS NOIDA Sec-58 for the last one and half year. He used to go by DTC bus route no 392 which starts...
      The complaint is not stray dogs but it is on the dogs which the neighbours own. They are creating nuisance. there is no sleep...
      Respected Sir,
      This is regarding the bus complaint of route no.539, nangaloi to mehrauli. There are few DTC buses...

TODAY I GOTA DTC BUS FROM MUNIRKA TO SAFDARJUNG HOSP. I CAUGHT IT AT MUNIRKA AND GOT AT SAFD, NOW THE TICKET CHECKER CAUGHT ME AND SAIS THAT IT WAS AN UNDER TICKET, BUT WHEN THE BUS RUNS FOR A SMALL DIIST, WHY THE NEED TO TAKE A 5 RS TICKET, WHEN IT ISA MATTER OF ONLY A ONE STAND, IS PASSENGER MONEY GROWN ON TREES, MORE SO HE TOOK MY SCHOOL ID CARD TO SEE AND KEPT IN HIS POCKET, I DONT KNOW WHY AND WAS QUARRELING TO SHOW MY PURSE, EVEN WHEN I TOLD HIM TO TAKE ME TO JAIL. PLZ DO SOME THING, I AM A YOUNG BOY AND HAVE FAITH IN ISSUING A COMPLAINT, PLEASE RETAIN THIS FAITH, ESPECIALLY THE HIGHER GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS.

RAHUL 17 NOV 2008
        Is something really being done against the Auto Rickshaw Drivers who Overcharge, Refuse, Misbehave, Refuse using Meter, Abuses...

The buses of DTC running on long routes namely Delhi_Ramanagar seldo reaches its destination. At least i have the gone through such an experience on three occasions.Not to mention the condition of the buses (he interiors also).On all the three occasion while traveling from Delhi to Kashipur the buses developed some technical snag in the engine which was beyond the knowledge of the driver as result all the passangers had to wait for another bus (DTC only) because of the location.

In other words the travel by a DTC bus on lon route is always associated with full of nit mares.

The DTC authority should seriously take this matter and avoid running khatara buses in long routes.

Hello Sir,

I am a Akarshan Sharma. My residence is in Dwarka.
          there is a bus no is DL1PB 2676 route no 770 Ltd. Dilli Sachivalya
          the driver have no manneres and his behaive is very rude he have some friends in the bus and all the time he is just talking with them and don't look at the way which is wrong according to me. So my request to you pls change the driver so it will be convinient to us.

2. Pls arrang another bus for Dwarka Sec 12 to Lajpat Nagar morning at 8.30 am. daily

Akarshan Sharma
          rude behaive of bus driver
          Hello Sir,

I am R. B. Rai. My residence is in Inder Puri.
          there is a bus route no 479 Lower Floor. (Timing 8:30 Am to 9:30 Am and in evening 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM from Naraina to Sarita Vihar and Sarita vihar to Naraina)
          The driver have no manneres and his behaive is very rude he have some friends in the bus and all the time he is just talking with them and don't look at the way which is wrong according to traffic and he drive non stop, passanger on the Bus stop but and they signal by hand stop bus but driver drive non stop bus. So my request to you pls change the driver so it will be convinient to us.

Akarshan Sharma
          hello sir,
          I am Priyanka.I usually travel by mudrika bus but the drivers have no manners . they don't stop buses on the stands if someone has to get down and ask them to stop they start scolding them.they don't even have manners to talk to female passengers.
          kindly do something in this regard . i am waiting fir the action against the drivers.

priyanka
          hello sir,
          I am INDER.I usually travel by low floor bus(901) (timing =11:00am)but the drivers have no manners . they don't stop buses on the stands.When i reached near the bus and put my first leg in the bus the driver
          in huree he closed the door .My leg can not free so i falldown the road but the can not stop the bus.
          if someone has to get down and ask them to stop they start scolding them.passengers.

inder
          hello sir,
          I m sonia my residing in Subhash Nagar More there is a bus no DL-1P - 5467 (Timing 8:10 Am)

this bus drivers have no manners . they don't stop buses on the stands if someone has to get down and ask them to stop they start scolding them.they don't even have manners to talk to female passengers. All red light jumps.

Sonia
          respected sir
          this is very fortunate for us that we live in delhi. but the biggest unfortunate thing is that the transport facility provided by the delhi govt. to us is very worst, i didn find the word to explain the worst condition of dtc. as there is lot of ac buses low flor buses but the attitude of driver and conductor is worst then the third class person.
          i think i waste my time to mention all these becouse i know all these my efforts is waste.
          koi sudhar nahi sakta. spl bus driver or conductor.
          rude behaive of bus driver

I am a Prabhakar Jha. My residence is in Palam,
          there is a bus no is DL1PB -2676 route no 770 Ltd. Dilli Sachivalya
          the driver have no manneres and his behave is very rude he have some friends in the bus and all the time he is just talking with them and don't look at the way which is wrong according to me. On today dated 07/06/2011 morning time 08.50AM i was waiting for this bus at Delhi Cantt.(P.S. Delhi Cantt) bus stand where bus came and i with another passanger on the Bus stop signal by hand to stop the bus but driver drive non stop bus.It happens many times thereafter I called DTC helpline no.[protected] bell ringing many times but no one pick up the phone So my request to you plz. change the driver so it will be convinient to us and take appropriate action against that driver.

There is a huge shortage of buses from Palam to Mori Gate route.You may check the services in this route.There is not a single A/C bus is running in this route
          So, you are therfore requested to Plz. arrange more buses for Palam to Mori Gate morning at 8.30 am. daily

Prabhakar Jha
            I am a resident of Mayur Vihar Phase III and working at Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate, near Badarpur. DTC started...
            my no is [protected], its on my father id (Rajbir singh).
            i used gprs 499 plan from last 06 of july 08. without my...

This complent for DTC Transport of Delhi, I live in North delhi Burari, thereis a lots of porblem to go to RK purm in early morning . Because is very short bues service in that route and a bunch of Charter Buses is that route and they always get unfare misbehaves to passanger . kindly get some bues to that route to avoid a big hedech to go office. We want to your best regard many people bless if you start some bues to Burari to R.K. Purm route

with your best regard
            JAGDISH CHANDER
            BURARI

Chartered Bus — Misbehaive

HI
            am daily travell in BUS but the driver always misbehave me i.k hath kahi bhi lag jata hai. Even in this bus near by 4-5 member are bus staff all are same behave me i dont remember bus no but ya this bus name is -RADHE RADHE bus morning came near yamuna vihar C block bus stop @8:00AM and the end stop of this bus is SENA BHAWAN.
            i would like 2 know after my compliant anythink is change or not? Driver have little hair in his head am not comftable with this bus buy acording to my office timeing i havnt any other option. he is always try to touch me and ... i cant write here

Dogs — Dogs Complaint [Resolved]

I am from Anand Vihar Colony A-Block, Delhi -110092. This is to request you to kindly take some necessary action as the number...

DTC — Non availability of buses [Resolved]

This is forther to my last complaint made last month, but no action has been taken by DTC till now

Sub: Complaint...

DTC — Delhi-Jammu Volvo booking [Resolved]

I have been residing in Delhi for the past 3 years. And i had thought that DTC services were the best...
              Hi There,
              well, i know that after complaining on this, nothing will do on this metter by the concern authorities....