DIMTS

Delhi

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

DIMTS related photos (84)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

DIMTS Photos

DIMTS Complaints & Reviews

I was riding in a cluster bus around 1.45 pm in 83 number route bus on 18 December 2020 from metal forging to Hari nagar ghantaghar and the bus number was DL1P 5303 in which conducter took the ticket money but not gave the ticket inspite of asking 3 or 4 times.

I am a resident of Pocket 1 Sector 20 Delhi 110086. Bus route no. 102 has opreated by your office between Rohini Sector 22...
    Hello sir I m a regular used to delhi bus services cluster or dtc both
    I understand that there are many problems during...

Dear team
    I am a daily commuter in dtc bus as well as in orange bus.

After opening of new flyover at shastri park we are facing security issue for women and men duo too taking wrong routes by orange bus in late evening.

So please issue some advisers to your fellow drivers, marshal and conductor (GL 23) too .

Conducter not given tickets to passengers

Hi sir,

my name is vivek kumar, residence of jaitpur gurdwara badarpur 110044. today on 22 Nov 2020 at 9:48 am i was coming from bus route number 405 and bus number is DL-1PC-5390 boarded from badarpur border. behavior of driver was very annoying. i just asked why this bus getting too late for departing. he said keep silent other wise i will kill and then he started to pick an iron roahd for attacking on me but he left then of bus surface. marshal, conductor and driver all were without mask too.
        he came to me for attacking but marshal stopped him. i have a video of this scene happened.
        kindly help me. I am afraid that he will find me and beat me or kill me because i daily come from badarpur border for my duty.

thanks
        vivek kumar
        please help me. the driver of this bus always abuse us. we are helpless.

Mis behavior conductor in bus /no _DLIPD1545 kapsheda border
          P/z sir take a strict action for driver and conductor

Sir, I was driving my car and this bus DL 1PD 5003 was coming full on wrong side driving parallel to another orange bus, both...
            To
            The Director
            DIMTS
            NEW DELHI

Today 2nd time again i am complaining about the same...

Route No. -123
            Date: 9 Nov. 2020
            Time :08.05Am
            Bus No. DL1P D 4668
            Journey started from Harewali border to shahbad dairy.

Driver is not wearing mask while driving and playing loud music in the bus which is totally offence against the rules and regulations.
            Thanks & Regards
            Anshi
            Against Driver

I am Chandra Mohan resident of Fatehpur Beri New Delhi. I would like to inform you that yesterday(28.10.2020) I took a cluster...
              I am regular passenger on bus route no.179 from narela. today at 4/11/2020 i went to ramdev chowk at 6:45 pm to board a bus...

Dear sir
              I want kind attention about bus is not standing on proper Haiderpur bus stand please resolve it as soon as possible.

Thanks & reads,
              Rajeshwar Rohilla
              Haiderpur Village
              Rout no. 127
              Mob. No. [protected]

Bus DL1PC[protected] Orange bus
                Main 5 Sal se South Ex mein job karta hun. main daily lajpat nagar bus stand vinobapuri Metro ke pass se South extantion jata hu. Green or Orange bus 5 rupaye Lagte Hain.
                Aaj me DL1PC[protected] orange bus mein bus chadha to conductor so raha tha. Mene use uthaya south extension ki ticket Mangi. Uthte hi Nind mein sri niwas Puri bus depot se Andrews Ganj ki ticket kat di.
                Main us South ki ticket Kaha Tha aur wo ulta bahas karne Lag gya.
                Ek to conductor Job time pe so raha tha.
                Aur ulta Ladai karne Lag Gaya.

Baat 5 rs ki nahin hai. Lekin Bande Ko bolne ki tamij Nahin Hai.
                Kripya is per action Lijiye.

In early morning at 08:40 am 31/10/2020 a bus driver with a bus number DL1PD 0999 with route number 883 was doing a rash and rough driving and the bus driver jumps the bus breakers and passes away speedly.. He was driving very very rough on a round about.

pls take action of drivers
                  Rough driving and jumps the bus breakers

Bus no- DL1PD2596, Route no-878, date-29/10/2020, time - 19:25

Marshal is without uniform, Was sitting on the seat
                    Was on a bus from Tilak Nagar to Uttam Nagar
                    Landed in Uttam Nagar
                    Was saying that my job even
                    I don't go to the depot.
                    Nov 10, 2020
                    My mail id- [email protected]

U want to submit a lot complain about dtc cluster bus. No. DLI-7314
                      I catch this bus today 24 Oct 2020, and I saw bus conductor scolding to woman to take in bus, in his bus only two woman, only males their, also he scolding to give ticket to both o[censored]s
                      Plz think about it!

This letter for your information. Cluster driver is not perform his duty not proper way. the cng gas is filled by him on working period in while the meantime evening time . for this cause every passanger to face some problem.this activity is in a routine.please my humble request to you please short out this type problem. please give order that every driver not to allowed fills cng gas working time

Puchase a vaild ticket from mahipal pur to kapeshara in bus no 6367 route no -717.From kapershara to mahipalpur purchased daily 10 / ticket as daily passanger. But tc sumit charge 200/ fine vide 167247 reciept no dt15.10.20.Paid by me.But is i have no suffiecient balance in pocket, who has given him right to check money from my pocket and bag, tc put his hand in my pocket to check money inside bag documents.This is unfair practise for a senoir citzen.I has purched 10 ticket unknown to retun fare rs-15/ mahipalpur to kapeshara.If i have no suffient balance than take legal action .No right to put hand in pocket and roughfly talking to me.Purched vail ticket, want to deptt dimts take action against tc sumit under nagafagarh zone. Either send to pgms if deptt reply is not satisfy me, try to talk with senior officer present on side has no respoce for above such type pratice

As we know that these days public faces difficulties in travelling via buses due to sear issues. Today in the evening around 6pm, waiting for almost 40 minutes at Mangolpuri bus stand near CNG pump. Bus no. 761 route Azadpur to Manglapuri ( DL-1P, D-0073 didn't stop at bus stand even 7-8 seats are vacant on the back side of bus. When people run and reach at red light, he didn't open the door even after so many requests. When I click picture of bus, he used the words do complaint anywhere where ever u want. Kindly do needful as 70 percent of cluster buses staff didn't care about public, they are just completing their rounds. They didn't have manners how to talk with Ladies, senior citizen... Kindly do staffing carefully as most of them are such illiterate people.