DishTV

+91 11 6001 3474  [Northern India]
+91 44 6001 3474  [Southern India]
+91 22 6001 3474  [Western India]
+91 33 6001 3474  [Eastern India]

Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir (STD)

West Bengal, Assam (STD), Bihar

Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Chhattisgarh

Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa

Tamilnadu, Kerala

Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka

Uttar Pradesh, Uttranchal

Delhi, Rajasthan, Haryana (STD)

All States (Toll-Free)
1800-180-3474

View More Information...

Awesome

DishTV Complaints & Reviews

DishTV — Showing Low account balance .

Rajneesh Deore on Jun 23, 2020
My vc no ([protected]) has been recharged r/s 467/- on 12/06/2020 . Balance was added to my account and switch off date showing...

DishTV — dish charged me 3 month for vas without my permission and notification

ramjane25 on Jun 23, 2020
Dish tv charged me for 3 month valued added services (Vas) without my permission and notification for my dish tv vc no. Is...

Aord on Jun 22, 2020
Three complaints regarding rf remote not resolved..
Balance deductions in name of remote, engineer visit and services.
Rude and arrogant behaviour of customer care even nodal officer mumbai failed to resolve my complaint.

Regarding invalid balance deductions
Regarding invalid balance deductions

[Jun 23, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

invalid_variable_ on Jun 22, 2020
    Vc number [protected]

I need dishtv to stop calling me every hour for promotions. This is getting serious now.
    I already posted the same complaint and no response. This is literally harrasment.

I'll sue you dishtv.

[Jun 22, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

DishTV — all free channel are not visible only paid channel are visible

Rahul178859 on Jun 21, 2020
      Hye my name is rahul verma
      My vc no is. [protected]
      My registered kobile no is [protected]
      My concern...

DishTV — Getting non stop promotional calls

Shashireddymh on Jun 21, 2020

I have been getting non stop calls from dish tv from different mumbai land lines numbers for vc number...

tomsona on Jun 20, 2020
      I'm getting 3 - 10 calls from dish tv network everyday, and i can't stop or block it somehow.

[Jun 20, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ju Lee on Jun 17, 2020
        I recharged my package of rs. 365.16 on 16/05/2020 on 9:56pm with phonepe (Transaction id - p2006162156438088858988). Recharge successful was shown in phonepe but the session expired on dishtv and i didn't get any recharge successful message. But money was deducted from my account. Kindly recharge my dishtv as early as possible or refund money.

[Jun 17, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        The Name of account holder- Dilip kr Gortia
        VC- [protected]

T R Murthy on Jun 15, 2020
          My vc no [protected] has been recharged r/s 1200/- on 9/06/2020 at 1.20 pm. But it was not add to my account. Again r/s 500/- recharged at 4.20pm and it was added. First time recharge transaction id no is[protected]. So you are requestd please do the needfull and arrange the same amount to my acount.

[Jun 15, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sajan Kumar Jena on Jun 15, 2020
            Correct number - [protected]
            Incorrect number - [protected]
            Recherage amount - 200

Wrong number recharge

DishTV — Alter the dish tv pack

dana5102 on Jun 14, 2020
              Dear sir
              My dish tv account number is [protected] on the name of dana
              Manohar mobile number [protected]
              ...

Shubham Dhumal on Jun 14, 2020
              1) it should be consumer's right that when to recharge there account, but dish tv giving 3 paid extra days without taking permission. And fees 9f 3 days deduct it from consumer's payment, although they do not want it. And also when to recharge, it should be sole right to consumer. But dishtv taking penalty of rs.25 rupees. Its a very unfavourable for customers because many wants to temporarily disable there tv to travel or something other reasons. But dish tv infringing the rights of customers. So, in lockdown period tv is the sole hope for those who are at home. So that action must be taken against dish tv as early as possible.

[Jun 14, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

miss alexa on Jun 13, 2020
                Mene jun 2019 se dish box change karane ke liye complaint kar rha hu pr 1 saal se uper ho gya pr mera dish box abhi tk change nhi huwa. Itni ghatiya service khahin nhi hai jitni dish tv me hai... Roj bol rahe hai ki jaldi ho jayegi pr 1 saal ho gya pr abhi tk smasya solve nhi ho payi..

[Jun 13, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

naru12 on Jun 12, 2020
                  I am dish tv customer. I repeatedly recharge star gold sd channel but not able o view it.

My account no is [protected] (P)

[Jun 12, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

bhattvikasbe on Jun 12, 2020
                    Dish tv is fraudly activating their active services and add ons.
                    Then refuse to de-activate by saying lock-in period of 1 month.
                    They are doing this with my vc number since january.

Mahender Kumar on Jun 12, 2020
                      I am using a dish tv connection since october 2017 but in april 20 my set top box not working properly and made a complaint about my faulty set top box on 22.04.20 and the same was changed on 23.04.20. But the change set top box also not working even a single day and i had again made a complaint. On 25.04.20 technician came and installed dish hd + instead of dish tv nxt hd+ recorder set top box. I complaint him about this but he assure me that due to lockdown shortage of set top box kindly bear with us and i will change when i get. But till date set top box was not change. Kindly take necessary action against the technician as well as the dish tv company.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 12, 2020
                      Mobile no. 9953619248 8076009350 Mail id [email protected]

Problem not resolve yet
                      They had doing only grab the money from the people and in any manner like false commitment and promise.
                      Can TRAI look into this?

DishTV — Getting a lot of promotional calls from dishtv

Santosh Gidde on Jun 11, 2020

I have been getting non stop calls from dish tv from different land lines numbers for vc number [protected]...

Mahesh Velmula on Jun 11, 2020
                        I recharged my account on **/**/**** According to which my swich off date must be on **/**/**** but i got the message that my dish tv will switch off on **/**/****.I tried many time to contact to customer care but they don't resolve my issue...

I was recharged my dish TV account with 1500/- in March 2020 per annum but are not activated for year and again asking to recharge your account.

Jassiekhokhar on Jun 10, 2020
                          From the last week I received so many calls from DishTV I cut many calls sometimes I picked up they just play a sound and on hold .no one on the call .even I blocked these calls many time yet I don't get the solution.please sought out it

About movie and channel subscribe

[Jun 11, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kollol chowdhury on Jun 10, 2020
                            Me kollol chowdhury dishtv customer mobile no [protected] change my pack unauthorized to south pack but now i want to north east pack but they demand money for this so plz take action

[Jun 10, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.