Dish TV India Ltd.

+91 11 6001 3474  [Northern India]
+91 44 6001 3474  [Southern India]
+91 22 6001 3474  [Western India]
+91 33 6001 3474  [Eastern India]

Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir (STD)

West Bengal, Assam (STD), Bihar

Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Chhattisgarh

Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa

Tamilnadu, Kerala

Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka

Uttar Pradesh, Uttranchal

Delhi, Rajasthan, Haryana (STD)

All States (Toll-Free)
1800-180-3474

View More Information...

Good

DishTV related photos (911)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

DishTV Complaints & Reviews

Oct 1, 2020
Sep 29, 2020
I am using dishtv & in that all other channels can be viewed but sony sab hd... Sony sab & discovery science can't be seen.

It's written that this could be due to heavy rain... But there is no rain from last 3 days in my city.

Now they are asking extra charge to resolve this issue.
Extra charges for solving their own fault
Extra charges for solving their own fault

[Sep 30, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Hardik,

Hope you are doing good.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please write to us about your concern with your registered mobile number at [protected]@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Online Team

G
    Sep 28, 2020
    I'm repeatedly getting promotional calls from dishtv on my registered mobile number. Blocking the numbers as and when i get calls, still that doesn't help as they call from multiple numbers. Sometimes i have got calls at mid night, that too with high frequency like 2-3 times per hour. I am literally scolding the people to add my name to dnd list and i get only answer is "ok sir, you won't be getting calls like this again", but i get the call from different number in another half an hour.
    Vc no: [protected]
    Please help resolving this issue.

[Sep 28, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

V
      Oct 19, 2020
      Sep 27, 2020
      I am having dish tv connection with registered no [protected] vcn no: [protected]
      I have done transaction on 23 sep...

Sep 26, 2020
      I have made an online payment of rs. 519 and rs.100 again to rmn [protected] whose vc number is [protected]

But unfortunately the amount has been recharged to vc number [protected]

I request you to transfer the amount to vc number [protected] and also link this vc number to registered mobile number [protected]

Amount to transfer - rs. 619
      Original vc number - [protected]

I have not recieved any respond yet.
      Please consider this request and do the needful at the earliest.

[Sep 26, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sep 25, 2020
        Mere account me chutiya dishtv ne rangmanch active ki hai matherfukrr china dishtv

[Sep 25, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

No signal madarchot dishtv 0
          मादरचोत पुचि dishtv ke ma ke gan d me land

Oct 3, 2020
            Sep 25, 2020
            Dishtv valo ne madarchotone mere account me rangmanch active shuru ki hai muze bina bataye bola hai free hai apne aap band...

L
            Sep 25, 2020
            I'm repeatedly getting promotional calls from dishtv on my registered mobile number. Blocking the numbers doesn't help as they call from multiple numbers. Sometimes i have got calls at late night, and in afternoon too when it is not convenient. I have even registered for dnd but to no avail.
            Please help resolving this issue.
            Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 9, 2020
            Mailed to the Dish TV, after getting their response over the complaint posted. Very quick resolution, thanks.

Oct 8, 2020
              Sep 24, 2020
              On 20 sep 20 i was recharging for dish tv monthly subscription from sbi online while doing the amount deducted for rs 500...

P
              Sep 24, 2020
              Dear team,
              Please remove the 2 active services from my account vc no : [protected]. My registered mobile number : [protected]
              1. Evergreen classics active
              2. Rangmanch active

[Sep 24, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sep 23, 2020
                I had recharged my package on 4 september 2020 amount 241 and after 10-15 days it’s automatically switched off and shows 102 error. Since 15 september it is switched off. Now i had complaint someone after that today is switched on so basically my switched off date is shown on 3 october 2010 but i want to extend my package date for further which i had lost. Kindly extend my switch off date.

[Sep 23, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

P
                  Sep 22, 2020
                  I recharge dish tv with 100 rupees and still service not activated.I also got sms from dish tv of payment receivable.This happened earlier also.They are looting customers.Please do the needful asap.
                  Service not activated

Dec 30, 2020
                    Sep 22, 2020
                    Sir i have reacharged my dish tv with 199rs but paid channels are not showing only dd free dish channels are running. On paid channels it shows 101 channel not subscribed. My dishtv stb is zenega 1004is. My vc no. is
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 24, 2020
                    All my problems are solved.Thank you dishtv

[Sep 22, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Same problem me please solution
                    Dear Ram,

Hope you are doing good.

Online Team

M
                      Sep 20, 2020
                      I have my DND activated since 23 Aug 2019 via registration number:[protected]. Despite that i keep getting calls...
                      Sep 19, 2020
                      Belgaum, Karnataka
                      I recharged my dishtv but didn't get that pack which i recharged, talked more than 10 times with customer care from the last...

V
                      Sep 19, 2020
                      My cc no is [protected] tv is showing only 402 eroor that faulty viewing card

[Sep 19, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
                        Sep 18, 2020
                        Dear DISHTV please provide us mh1 shraddha we need this channel plz.. I request to you to activate mh1 sharddha channel

[Sep 18, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

B
                          Sep 17, 2020
                          My vc card is dameged kindly solve this problem

[Sep 17, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

R
                            Sep 16, 2020
                            I never requested to activate a few Active services. Still those packs were activated in my recharge and I was charged for...
                            Sep 16, 2020

I have been getting non stop calls from dish tv from different mumbai land lines numbers for vc number...