Domino's Pizza Customer Care

Hyderabad

Chandigarh

Agra

Ghaziabad Office

AF 1-3, AF 46, 47, Aditya City Center Mall, Plot No. C/GH – 3, Vaibhav Khand, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad – 201014, Uttar Pradesh

Kolkata Office

P -10 A, 114B, Prince Anwar Shah Road, Beside South City Mall, Kolkata - 700068.

Mumbai Office

Office No. 101 & 102, Ground Floor, Timmy Arcade, Makwana Road, Marol Naka, Andheri (E), Mumbai – 400059

Bengaluru Office

1573,1st Floor, Sector 1 (AGARA), HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560102

View More Information...

Load

Domino's Pizza related photos (1962)

Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews

Domino's Pizza — Very sad

pandumarathe on Nov 7, 2020
I ordered pizza following my friend visit to my home yetrady dinner - bangalore t c palya outlet order no- 352.. In my wife...

Domino's Pizza — Payment deducted from my account but order not placed

Girish Kumar Balicetty on Nov 6, 2020
I ordered a pizza online via dominos app on 06 Nov 2020.The app was taking a lot of time in processing the order. I got to...

Domino's Pizza — Payment deducted from my account but order not placed

Girish Kumar Balicetty on Nov 6, 2020
I ordered a pizza online via dominos app on 25 Sep 2020.The app was taking a lot of time in processing the order. I got to...

SraddhaDurga on Nov 5, 2020
Rs337 debited but order not placed.

Amount debited but order not placed-4th Nov 2020

[Nov 06, 2020] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Poushali Dutta on Nov 3, 2020
    I ordered one double cheese Margherita pizza and chicken wings of total worth ₹404. I opted to pay through debit card. After entering the otp it showed that the transaction failed but the amount got debited and the order was not even placed!
    I want a refund at the very earliest.
    Contact:[protected]

Amount deducted from account but order not placed
    Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 10, 2020
    Money refunded Thank you

[Nov 04, 2020] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

subrata mishra on Nov 3, 2020
      I have order Domino's Pizza and pay with upi but still my order failed.

Pizzas order

[Nov 03, 2020] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mansi Prajapati on Nov 3, 2020
        I placed order from Dominos app at 9:45 pm, 02 Nov, 2020. Now order status saying pending confirmation and I have already paid for it. There is no way of contacting them. Kindly help me in getting refund. Order amound was ₹461.

Pending confirmation order . No get any response on order

Thulasi Victor on Nov 2, 2020
          I have ordered pizza on 2/11/2020. The amount is debited from my account but the order is not placed.
          I would kindly request you to transfer the same amount to my account. Rs. 450/-

[Nov 02, 2020] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Domino's Pizza — Refund for double payment

Devanshu Dhandhal on Nov 2, 2020
            I went to Domino's and ordered a Farm Fresh pizza then I have to pay my payment of 227.74₹ and I choose online payment...Then...

rayankhan69 on Nov 1, 2020
            Ordered two Margherita pizza and waited for 36 min until I get a call from the delivery executive Mr. PREMANANDH K. He asked me the directions to my residence and clearly denied he won't deliver, when asked why he told it's out of the delivery area. I have ordered from Domino's pizza from a very long time and got it delivered to my residence, but he didn't provide me proper details. When I informed him I would complain about him for denying the delivery and asked him to pass the phone to the manager, he told me to go ahead and do it that's fine. This is the worst ever experience I had ever from any restaurant. -100 stars to the Store, Manager, and the delivery executive.

[Nov 01, 2020] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Domino's Pizza — Product delivered after 10:35 pm

prashu_ash on Oct 31, 2020
              Oder no 282 - i ordered pizza at 8:55 with a payment an i am writing this mail as i had to order pizza for my kids from a...

Shivichauhan on Oct 30, 2020
              I palced my order on 22 october through mobile app for sec 45 sardar pur noida. And i made payment through my card and amount is deducted but order is showing pending confirmation for 3 hours after three hours order got cancelled automatically. This happen with me twice I didn't get my refund its about 8 days from order.

I didn

Domino's Pizza — Pathetic Services at Kalyan, Thane, Maharashtra Stores

Swati Karve on Oct 29, 2020
                Order No. 182 dated 29th October 2020 - Order is placed in advance at the Birla Road Store, Kalyan, however, their phone is...

Domino's Pizza — Restaurant offline

Jeeten Gandha on Oct 29, 2020
                Hi i would like to share my experience with domino's (Vit University) it's been 5 days i'm trying to place order with domino's...

Domino's Pizza — Delivery boy is not delivered to my food

mahagauri on Oct 28, 2020
                This side Bappi das... I have booking my pizza for naraina vihar domminos pizza, .

But delivery boy is not...

Domino's Pizza — Twice Paid for an Order

Saubhaggy Sharma 030 on Oct 26, 2020
                I had ordered food yesterday(25/10/20) online from Domino's Pizza, the order was placed through Domino's website, the branch...

papia2014 on Oct 26, 2020
                I ordered the following items online on Dominos site at 9:42 P.M. yesterday on Oct 25, 2020.:
                1. 7UP (500 ML)
                2. Garlic Breadsticks
                3. Cheesy Jalapeno Dip
                4. Tikka Masala Pasta Veg
                My order was out for delivery by a delivery boy named BR Lakshmi Narayana Shet at around 10:00 P.M.. I kept on waiting for 2 hours but the order was not delivered. Ultimately after 2 hours, the online tracking also stopped working. Why didn't the delivery boy call me up to inform me if he was unable to deliver?? Why did the store not inform me? It's such a pathetic service from Dominos. The store neither delivered my order, nor refunded the money. I demand my money to be refunded ASAP.
                The store from where the order was placed is Akshaynagar Yelenahalli branch, Bangalore.

[Oct 26, 2020] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                My Dominos order num was 327.

Rajeev N B on Oct 25, 2020
                  I placed a order for pizza(veg) by online & paid the amount through my debit card.IImmediately I received a message & email from domino's that your order was placed successfully & the order number is 122.But I didn't receive the item at all but when tracking the order it is showing item delivered my place is in palakkad, kerala .kindly do the needful

[Oct 25, 2020] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Domino's Pizza — Not delivered after 2 hrs

Sri Roopa Kethavarapu on Oct 25, 2020
                    I placed my order 2hrs ago and the order doesn't progress a bit. The virtual customer assistant is pathetic in its reply....

Apoorv47 on Oct 23, 2020
                    I placed order on Dominos app at 7:24pm, 23 Oct 2020.Now it keeps saying pending confirmation and I have already paid for it. There is no way of contacting them. Kindly help me in getting refund. Amount was ₹542

Pending confirmation order . No response on order
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 23, 2020
                    Money was refunded. Thank you.

[Oct 24, 2020] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Updated by Apoorv47 Oct 23, 2020
                    Here is screenshot of my confirmed payment.