Domino's Pizza

Hyderabad

Chandigarh

Agra

Ghaziabad Office

AF 1-3, AF 46, 47, Aditya City Center Mall, Plot No. C/GH – 3, Vaibhav Khand, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad – 201014, Uttar Pradesh

Kolkata Office

P -10 A, 114B, Prince Anwar Shah Road, Beside South City Mall, Kolkata - 700068.

Mumbai Office

Office No. 101 & 102, Ground Floor, Timmy Arcade, Makwana Road, Marol Naka, Andheri (E), Mumbai – 400059

Bengaluru Office

1573,1st Floor, Sector 1 (AGARA), HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560102

View More Information...

Load

Domino's Pizza related photos (2020)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews

S
Dec 26, 2020
Hi There,

First of all, I'd like to suggest everyone to never make an online payment using the Dominos App...

P
Dec 23, 2020
I have ordered a pizza order no 350 invoice no from Dehradun saharanpur Road on 12th Dec via e-vouchers but nobody pick the call and finally ordered cancel by your store. Then next day I have get a msg of e-vouchers amount will be initiated in 3-5 days..Now still same will not be credited. Very very disappointing things..Even nobody is aware about that pls close these e-vouchers i[censored]nable to provide the expected services..

[Dec 23, 2020] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 23, 2020
    Money deducted from my Kotak Bank account two times but order is not placed.it shows money reflected in your account in 30 days. It's a Domino's.
    Money deducted but order is not placed

[Dec 24, 2020] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 23, 2020
      I have placed an online order on 20th Dec 2020 & made payment via Amazon pay, I hv received a mail frm Amazon pay stating transaction ws successful bt on dominos site it showed order unsuccessful.I hv spoken wid ur customer care & written mail also but I didn't got refund.
      Order unsuccessful but amount debited from account

I just placed an order on the domino's app. The payment was done on gpay. Please find attached the transaction details. However, the app doesn't show any active orders from me.
        Payment done, but order missing

I placed an order on december 3rd dec 2020 with dominos of 389 rupees. The money got deducted from my google account but the order was not placed. Please suggest what to do as i need the order or the money refunded.
          refund pending

R
            Dec 20, 2020
            I placed my order from dominos app and paid through paytm UPI. Unfortunately the order was not placed but the amount was deducted from my account
            Amount deducted but order not placed.

[Dec 21, 2020] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello sir, I placed an order through Domino's website for Rs 510 and paid through Airtel wallet. My money has been deducted but my order is not placed and is showing as unsuccessful. Please do help me get a refund for this. My mobile number is [protected]
              Money is deducted but my order is not placed. Please give me a refund for the same.

[Dec 18, 2020] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

R
                Dec 18, 2020
                I placed an order online for which i made payment through google pay.
                It's showing that "Payment is received by dominosonline" and the purchase is confirmed in gpay. But still didn't receive any acknowledgement from dominos.
                When I tried checking the status through site of my order- it's showing that there is no active order

S
                  Dec 17, 2020
                  I placed an order on December 12th with dominos of 491 rupees. The money got deducted from my account but the order was not placed. Please suggest what to do as I need the order or the money refunded.
                  Money deducted and order not placed

[Dec 17, 2020] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I orderd on 12th December via app and paid throught upi .the amount was deducted but the order was not it just sent me to the main page. Its been 5 days still there is no refund.
                    Pathetic customer service

I have order on 12/12/2020 11.25pm through Paytm upi but I didn't receive any Oder or refund message help me please refund my money back
                      Payment successful but order failed need refund
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 15, 2020
                      I got refund today 15/12/20

[Dec 13, 2020] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have order on 12/12/2020 11.24pm through Paytm upi my payment was successful but no order was placed and I don't get any message or refund please help me
                        Payment successful but order failed
                        Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 15, 2020
                        I got refund today 15/12 /20

Hi sir,

I have made paytm upi payment of rs 521 throught dominos app on 11 dec 2020 while ordoering pizza, money got debited but order not got placed.
                          refer upi snapshot.

please initiate refund request asap.
                          Paytm upi money got debited succeefull but order not placed

[Dec 12, 2020] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I tried ordering pizza through dominos online and made payment through ICICI online banking for the order. The bill amount...

I placed an advanced order on the app at 6:58 pm to deliver at 8:45 pm order is stuck at "PENDING CONFIRMATION". Tried every phone call of Domino's but they are unreachable. I want refund!

[Dec 10, 2020] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Now the order failed and I have no way to contact them!

I got a call from dominoes teli Galli midnight asking for some SMS recd from dominoes. What’s wrong with you. Call[protected] for detail.

B
                                Dec 9, 2020
                                Order not placed but money deducted.
                                Order not placed but money deducted

I ordered for amount Rs. 681.09 and paid via Google pay and amount got deducted and showed it was transferred to Dominos account but they said at the counter that transaction was not done and refund will be given. I had to pay again with another card.

[Dec 09, 2020] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

First called in to place a delivery order and realize that it would be better for me to just pick it up so I called and chose...