DotZot Customer Care
DTDC E-Commerce Logistics Ltd.

DotZot Customer Care

DTDC E-Commerce Logistics Ltd.

Website:

Good

DotZot Complaints & Reviews

Dotzot — Delivery boy cancelled delivery by himself

Shubhnm Lohe
I got sms today at 2.30 pm that your order is going to deliver from then till now i am waiting but i got sms again that delivery...
Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

M.Vara Prasad
My product Airway bill no[protected]. The product was not delivery even the last day of shipping date. I was totaly unsatisfy with this courier serive. the delivery last date is[protected]. but it is not shipped and very poor custumer support

Product not delivery
Product not delivery
lalit ganorkar's response Aug 29, 2016
please resolve my problem as possible as.
Airway bill number:[protected]
address: gurudev nagar, ring road, warud 444906.
i didn't get my product. your company delivered that product to another address.
dotzot service is as poor as you think they do not deliver my parcel even after 15 days and in dotzot website they show the same status of product from last 9 days they show that product is in agra from last 9 days and my tracking number is[protected] my email is [protected]@gmail.com and my contact is [protected] so i want so say that please send me the current status of my parcel and delivered to me as soon as possible

Anil Kr. Gupta
    I booked a mobile battery through ebay company on 10th August. I got Track No. as AWB[protected] from DotZot company on 13.08.2016.But, even after lapse of 5 days and requesting time and again to local representative Mr. Vinod (Mobile No. [protected]), the parcel has not been delivered.

... A K Gupta, Lucknow
    Mobile No. [protected]
    Dear Anil Kr. Gupta,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your concern with your Paisa pay ID or Claim ID at ebayindia.[protected]@gmail.com to help you.

Thanks & Regards,

Mystery girl
      Mtlb had h jb apki itni hi complaints ati h to dhang k delivery boys hire kiya kro apne customers se kya ek ldki se bat krne ki tamiz bi ni h how cheap is that. Your delivery boy called me and said ki apka courier aa gya h. I asked him ap kaha pe h? He told me a place then i said.. Ki ok to ap yaha pe aa jaiye yaha h mera ghr he said "mujhe or bi bhut deliveries krni h mai ni aa skta” thn i askd him if could come to any nearby place so that it should not become so far for him and me also but he said" nai" and cut the phone.
      I would like to tell you.. The place he was calling me at was approx. 5 km away from my house and i have nobody else who could go and take the delivery if i would have been able to reach there i would have taken it and if we customers can be cooperative with your boys why can't they. This is what your mens are showing the disgusting behaviour to the customers everytime. If i found any fake product or even didn't get it on time trust me i'll soo you guys... Harsha singh d/o commandant cbi n. L. Azad order details awb [protected]. Contact me on [protected]

[Aug 17, 2016] DotZot customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Weight Loss Products

Nikhilkrishnan
        My shipment from ebay consignment[protected] reached at trivandrum on 11.8.16. I calling them from 11.8.16. They saying tat some excuse & they don't have time & man to deliver this to me.. I called them 12.8.16 they respond they reach me by 7. Pm. But not reached. Today 16.8.16 i called them again respond to bad & after long talk they said kk it will reach the item by 7. Pm.& i waited for tat but they didn't came &phone were switched off... Such a bad experience to me first time., useless fellow having our branch no responsibility & manners to behave. Very poor service... Really very bad plz shut ur outlet agent from them other wise credibility i[censored]r company hav., it will lose... Such a waste.. Service... We paid the price for the product that u should think... Bleeding

Dear Nikhilkrishnan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Kindly share your Paisa pay id or Claim id at ebayindia.[protected]@gmail.com so that our team can assist with your concern.

suraj9580
          Dotzot — courier from paytm not delivered

Hi i am bishnupada maity (Moni), my paytm order id is #[protected] & dotzot tracking id is v31831231 with item micromax x084 (Red & black) was undelivered by courier partner. My mobile no is: [protected]. And email id is: www.[protected]@gmail.com. please contact me soon & help me as soon as possible.

[Aug 11, 2016] DotZot customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

komukhe
            The consignment of clothing was booked from dtdc, durgapur-713205, sepco outlet. The consignment was booked with no-d28193913 on 4th july 2017. After that no news was there from the outlet about the status and the shipment was destined for bangalore. The end recipient had no intimation either. When enquired it was stated to us that due to scheduled checking the delay is there and it will go by road which was not intimated to us earlier. After 10 days it was intimated that it was at kolkata and had not left kolkata due to checking. Now the second docket was given to us no-d29194384.. Date invisible. Surprisingly the second docket was issued and no details (Ie, tarriff risk charges, service tax amount was not written in the second docket. Finally when the consignment arrived at bangalore, when opened it was found that 6 nos of sarees worth inr 8000 was missing. Two packets were not there inside the packed box. It had reached about 20 days after booking.

When asked about at the outlet at durgapur it was intimated that all was ok and all the weights were ok during the journey of the consignment!!

That means the items simply vanished!!

There was a casual approach and we were adviced to fill up form and submit there after it will be looked into

Does dtdc operate like this!!.. It is surprising and really a wastage to invest on dtdc and should be informed people about this loss of financial that we have faced.

We would recommend not to use dtdc as a precaution against loss of material from consignments sent across

Great show of super failure of commitment of service and most irresponsible courier service over all.
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-08-01 21:11:45
            The DTDC team has interacted with us, has listened to our problem and has discussed about the issue that has happened .They have enquired about the date, time actual facts and have started to resolve the issue with promptness. There HO as well has regional team intervened and has supported a lot to get this addressed .

[Jul 27, 2016] DotZot customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            damage
            Power bank and USB damage
            sanjay kumar mahto's response Aug 12, 2016
            Please power bank and USB return sand my cash
            This is in reference to the complaint regarding the consignment . DTDC has intervened this complaint and is currently looking into it . They are enquiring about the fact and are eager to close this issue .The local booking agent is also cooperating us to get the issue resolved.

I am thankful to DTDC team for their prompt response and I want to thank their urge shown to resolve customer issues .

Please return power bank and sand my cash
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Yedukondalu1234
              I can't receive my parcels but the status is showing delivered I will contact police station my order number[protected]
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Dotzot Courier — Very bad package delivery team

Mohamed Kondela
                The worst courier i have ever known to me. Bunch of irresponsible out there.!! This is a true incident happened to me:
                Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Online Shopping

arjun12111
                I ordered a motor cover through paytm.com with order no.[protected],
                A message came from paytm that they have shipped my product through dotzot courier with tracking id v30624462 on 09th july 2016 and the same will be delivered to you by 13th july'16,

When i checked the status on the website of dotzot on 14th july the status was delivered but product is not delivered yet.
                I tried to reach to contact dotzot contact numbers[protected] &32 but nobody lift the phone..
                I am feeling very bad and shocking about this type of behavior from dotzot courier service.
                Kindly take the necessary and hard action towards this cheater company,

[Jul 15, 2016] DotZot customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Dotzot — Item will not be delivered to you in lifetime

Rajesh Unnikrishnan
                  Dotzot the worst courier service i have ever seen. They wont contact you, but will update the status that the customer was...
                  Complaint category Online Shopping

Amey Paranjape
                  I had purchased 32gb memory card from ebay. Seller had sent product through dotzot courier awb no.[protected] on 08.06.2016 but till date i have not received my product. Please help to send product.

Somnath
                  Dear Amey Paranjape,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

vidhatev
                    My Order Tracking ID No.I[protected] From( Dtd 5.7.2016 to 6.7.2016) Surat to Pune 1 days but ( Dtd 7.7.2016 to ...) from Pune to Narayangaon Courier Let Why ?

Vinod

kishorbagul1988
                      Dotzot curiyar

Dear sir
                      Sir. since i am a city out of the suit has been a tough application that my kuriara package dotzot this courier heart, i refused to give up, so that the courier is sent to my home address on the home delivery service for your courier can not received is further requested to you at the time of the target mix it pohacuna grace to courier number is 94021870. your faithful
                      Kishor bagul [protected]

[Jul 08, 2016] DotZot customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      we have received the product what we have ordered we are happy for that but we have the problem wit the product the the rechargeable led solar lantern we have received is getting charged but the led r not working so we need the replacement for the are find the solution for our problem .

Thanks & Regards
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Khushidrakshya
                        Hi this is the message which came to me from paytm and i was expecting a courier from dotzot but the courier person never delivered the product to me in my paytm account it said that the product is delivered. where is my product i have been fighting with the paytm people since 2 weeks i had never mentioned mg flat no in the address then how did dotzot courier person gave the delivery i never got a call also u people are cheaters.

Hi drakshyagouda23, your order #[protected] with item (s) combo of godrej spray petal crush pink + cool surf blue was successfully delivered by courier partner: dotzot incredible 1+1 offer on movie tickets today. http://p-y. tm/4eho

[Jul 05, 2016] DotZot customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Dotzot — Worst service high alert for e-commerce sellers

abban
                          We are from alavi herbs & nutrition i have booked two parcels baring shipment no i[protected] & i[protected] after making...
                          Complaint category Health & Beauty

Shahhamari
                          Heights of disgusting, you want delivery soon. I will not do. Jisne bheja courier usko puch kyon bheja dot zot me.

As mentioned above similar service i got from dot zot. I tracked online and got my parcel arrived in penya courier office, i was expecting it will deliver on 17th, june 2016. I got the call as well from courier center that my parcel came and they will deliver at 7 pm.
                          They have not delivered the parcel and mentioned tomorrow morning 9:30 am they will send. Next day till 10 o'clock i have not received, so called back to them. They have mentioned 11:30 am he will come. I requested try to come early. Whole day he not came. Now saturday finish sunday doubtful.

Monday not sure might be new story...

If this portal is really working, i looking action from your so that unnecessary giving problems to people should not be done by them.

Shah

[Jun 18, 2016] DotZot customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Yes I also faced it...I haven't orders kurta but parceled it nd took money
                          Ur custmr no. Is fake
                          nd company's product eprilla company u provided is wrong
                          we orders cotton got other material product
                          want eprilla company's no.
                          want money back

sathya m'lore
                            I ordered a samsung memory card 32 gb on 1st june 2016 (Paisa pay id [protected]). Shipped via dotzot (Tracking number: [protected]) on 06-june-2016. The estimated delivery date is 14-june-2016.
                            But my product not received.
                            Please resolve this issue as soon as possible.
                            My contact number is [protected], [protected]
                            And email id - [protected]@gmail.com

Dotzot product not received from ebay.In via dotzot
                            Dotzot product not received from ebay.In via dotzot

[Jun 16, 2016] DotZot customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Dear sathya m'lore,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further assistance, please write to us at ebayindia.[protected]@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards,
                            Ur services are bad
                            I bought 3 memory cards of Samsung each of 32GB they are not working so I want to return them please accept my request.
                            Dear Naveeth Kanike,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Dotzot — Too late delivery

pranshull
                              Hi my tracking detail is[protected] it is for shivpuri m.p it arrived at delhi on 2 june 2016 today is 9 june 2016
                              How...
                              Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Raj ayush
                              Hi my tracking detail is[protected] it is for khagaria bihar it arrived at patna on 4 june 2016 today is 8 june 2016
                              How much time you take to deliver that product
                              Please provide it for khagaria
                              Please sir dispatch it as soon as possible you r very slow to deliver the product like a turtle i want it before - 10 june 2016 please sir dispatch it from patna
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-06-08 17:52:43
                              Sir please dispatch the product from patna it's too late

[Jun 08, 2016] DotZot customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
                                Kurukshetra University
                                8th semester scaled dmc required
                                (12 minutes ago)
                                Zoom Car
                                Refund not received and unethical behaviour
                                (13 minutes ago)
                                Nestaway Technologies
                                Being a youth tenant In nestaway they are charging and looting money out of no reasons
                                (24 minutes ago)