DotZot Customer Care
DTDC E-Commerce Logistics Ltd.

DotZot Customer Care

DTDC E-Commerce Logistics Ltd.

Website:
Landmarks:Beside Santoshi Mata Temple

Good

DotZot Complaints & Reviews

Kailash676
Our products id is[protected] named kailash mehta, place sojat city, District pali, RAJASTHAN, contact [protected]

Your courier delivery boy uses abuse language and refuses to deliver the ordered products at mentioned address saying that i am standing at this point i[censored] want come and recieve your parcel, we said to deliver at our address then he say that i dont have so much time to deliver EACH parcel at indivisual house. WE are ready to collect our order but not this type. kindly revert this complain
Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-12 08:06:29

[Nov 09, 2016] DotZot customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DotZot Customer Care's response Nov 11, 2016
Dealy...

shiv123p
    Sir
    This is with reference to the product purchased from dotZot on 28th Oct 2016 with tracking id OID425394
    The shoes purcahsed from dotZot is not as per the brand, color and the product also is not as shown in the image .

So I request that kindly send the procedure to return the goods

My email id us [protected]@gmail.com

Umesh Patel

[Nov 07, 2016] DotZot customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    My tracking no.[protected] is not deliver yet.its status is also not updating from19 October.please deliver its soon and update me about it

gulistha
      Sir Iam book one shoes orangesshoe
      [protected], 82 size 6 number. But deleverd shoes is totally deferent ..Black and red shoes . Size 8 number. And prize300. Iam really dispointed for this shopping. ...Dotzot ... sir kindly help me as soon as ... Iam very very thankful to...
      Plz exchange this product ...
      Mobile number [protected]
      Name Muhammad umar

Change my shoes delivery time
      Change my shoes delivery time
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-14 22:20:02

[Nov 08, 2016] DotZot customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      DotZot Customer Care's response Nov 11, 2016
      Not Related ... Contact Shipper.

Rahul Shelke
        Sir
        This is with reference to the product purchased from dotZot on 28th Oct 2016 with tracking id OID422482.

The shoes purcahsed from dotZot is not as per the size and the product also is not as shown in the image .

So I request that kindly send the procedure to return the goods

My email id us [protected]@gmail.com

Rahul shelke

[Nov 03, 2016] DotZot customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rajesh Raje
          I purchased a product from bookmyoffer website and it comes through your courier services. Today morning one of your deliver boy called me requested for a landmark and i informed everything but none came for more than 5 hours and since i have to go out i just called that number and asked him when will you came and he was very rude to me. "we called you we will come" this words in rude manner but still i said him we will leave in 1hour then again he spoke in a rude manner okay "tomorrow or day after tomorrow you get" again these words not in politely manner.

His num: [protected]

[Oct 27, 2016] DotZot customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

pratap
            Hi Team

I have purchased bedsheet online from Whaaky .com ( online store) and paied the required amount .It is almost 1 month still i have not received my bed sheet.I tried to reach out Whaaaky and they say that it is already with DotZOt and told me that they will delivery shortly but still i have not received any courier from them inspite of many followups.
            The dis pact date was[protected]:12:09.0 in Whaaky site .
            Can you help me on this

[Oct 24, 2016] DotZot customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Did not deliver green coffee and updated on track that cancelled by customer.

Sourabh Golyan
              My airway bill detail is[protected]. I had orderd a sandisk pendrive on 17 september 2016 through ebay india. I not receive my parcel yet due to poor services of dotzot courier company.
              Wherease, ebay sent me message for sucessful receipt of order but i not receive d any parcel from your courier company. Kindly look into the matter and take action against your company staff. I hope you will pay attention towards my request and not compel me to go consumer court.

[Oct 20, 2016] DotZot customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear Sourabh Golyan,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your concern with your Paisa pay ID or Claim ID at ebayindia.[protected]@gmail.com to help you.

Thanks & Regards,
              Team Ebay

rohitgirim
                My awb no[protected] is not delivered to given address by me. and show in status delivered.
                so pls delivered my product to given my address as soon as possible.
                Address- Murari Giri,
                Village - Vishunpura,
                Post- Vishunpura,
                District- Vishunpura,
                Pin No- 232104,
                Mobile No. [protected], [protected]

Not Delivered My Product

[Oct 18, 2016] DotZot customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Dear sir
                My material with AWB NO[protected] is not delivered yet. Its supposed to reach me 10 days earlier. Please contact me on - Hema singh [protected]
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Kabir Chakraborty
                  My Order dated : 05.09.2010 No, S[protected] with Whaaky.com
                  out of 3 items 2 have already delivered in Sept, 2016 . but the another items which was dispatched through DOTZOT on[protected] vide:

CN No.[protected] Items Ref No. S[protected] is not yet delivered to my address at Agartala Tripura after 20 days of dispatch. On DOTZOT tracking I have astonished to see that the said CN is still lying in Guwahati as on[protected] for last 10 days without further development in Status.

Please arrange to delivery at Agartala without further delay.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-10-19 20:15:50
                  " NOT YET RESOLVED AT ALL " ... it was sent to Kapashera, Delhia instead of Agartala, Tripura. Not yet replied anything by the Customer Support, DOTZOT

[Oct 14, 2016] DotZot customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Updated by Kabir Chakraborty Oct 19, 2016
                  Infibeam Logistics order with AWB[protected] was not received till 20/10/2016 even though I received a message that it wa sdelivered on 18/10/2016
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Movement & Delivery

Turbotronics
                    Dear Sir/ Madam,

Tracking - AWB NO:[protected] Reference No: 997147
                    Complaint Number - [#118274] registered with Dotzot.in

My item is lying with dotzot courier since 14 Sep 16. The tracking details have not been updated since 28 Sep 16.

It is sheer harassment as we cannot get through to anyone over the phone.
                    Pathetic Service by the courier company.

I sent complaint yesterday. Go an automated reply someone will contact. No one did.

Will I ever get my item or should I assume it is lost.
                    Rgds

r.balaganesan's response Oct 13, 2016
                    damaged shirts
                    Updated by Turbotronics Oct 21, 2016
                    Dear Sir/ Madam,

We wish to inform that we have finally received the item at DTDC Warehouse Karwar on 17 Oct 16.

The item has not yet been delivered to our office though.

We intend to pick it up ourselves soon. Hopefully the item will not be damaged.

This is for your information and records pse.

We will update status further on physically receiving the item.

Rgds
                    Banerjee
                    I order of branded blend of 5 cotton shirts, , despatched at a time but the size is too small, so please replace all these 5 cotton shirts as soon as possible. Please send jumbo size of 5 shirts..
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Movement & Delivery

Sathyamoorthy Ramanujam
                      The above consignment was booked on 1.10.16 in new delhi. But so far, it has not reached me. The website of dotzot has not been updated from 1.10.16 regarding tracking of products. Their email as well as telephone number is accessible. Their head office at bengaluru is also not reachable.in fact, i booked on line accessories from another useless site of whaaky.com during july 2016 and since it was faulty, i returned them for supplying a correct one. They took two months and now they informed that the consignment number as above and booked in this useless logistiscs company. It is really frustrating to get a product online and it is bringing bad reputation on online products and logistics companies.

[Oct 11, 2016] DotZot customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

Dotzot — Consignment no.700007067117 dated 1.10.16

Sathyamoorthy Ramanujam
                        I had booked a online purchase of power bank with whaaky.com located at hyderabad on 16th august 2016. They first delivered...
                        Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Amit Ram
                        Dear dotzot
                        He phone which i request the there was not delivered to me. Atthe time of buying there is written that it was an android phone but it was java simple phone... I m not satisfied with this prodict delivered... So please i request to refund my money as soon as possible... Or if not than provide another smart phone of at least 1gb ram... And plz. Tell me the process to refund... Plz call me urgently on no. [protected]

[Oct 06, 2016] DotZot customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Updated by Amit Ram Oct 06, 2016
                        DotZot — Any one android phone

Amit Ram on Oct 6, 2016

Dear dotzot
                        he phone which i request the there was not delivered to me . atthe time of buying there is written that it was an android phone but it was java simple phone... i m not satisfied with this prodict delivered... so please i request to refund my money as soon as possible...or if not than provide another smart phone of at least 1gb ram... and plz. tell me the process to refund... plz call me urgently on no. [protected]
                        HI ergytrhbtrhbtfdrhfgdbgdfhrtghujrdfthyrt6uhy6uj 7568u test tesdt teste n yesys yesy yeyhs yesy yessy eysh swyensyueghnms
                        dkjfgdklsgmlfgbvfrbhgdx bhdhbdhb
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

ppthakkar
                          Shopclues sending article[protected] on dated[protected] on under addresss
                          Priyakant prabhuram
                          Last name:thakkar
                          Address:12 siddhayogi residency near police station harij dist-patan
                          Address, line2:harij-384240
                          City:harij
                          Tate:gj
                          Pin code:384240
                          Mobile no:[protected]
                          Hopclues says dilivery successfull but i have not received yet
                          Dotzot delivered to another place please find where you have delived and send me immidiatily

[Oct 05, 2016] DotZot customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          I am from delhi my self shweta my order will cancel without any information please resend my order its awb no-i[protected] . Address will 487/36 ist floor national market peera garhi paschim vihar near aggarwal sweets.
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

knbangalore
                            I[protected] 9672 patanjali ayurved ltd[protected]:40 roorkee bangalore
                            This is shown as delivered on september 24, 2016 but has not been delivered till date[protected].

Several attempts at calling their bangalore number and the other contact numbers were in vain.. No one answers

Customers must get together and impress upon companies to desist from using this useless service

[Sep 28, 2016] DotZot customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Responsible guy is not delivering my courier at my home asking me to come 6 km away to collect my courier, this is ridiculous, this type of service you guys provide ridiculous service
                            2 month before i orderd 2 products on ebay.but iam not recieving that.airbill is[protected].where is the product
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Food

radhakrishna pai
                              I had ordered for 6nos of xlr deodoranton on 5th of september 2016 through zotezo.com.in turn they have given me the tracking number. While checking, it shows the parcel has reached at bangalore hub on 12th of september. Till date have not received the parcel from bangalore hub by dotzot courier. I have contacted many time till now there is no answer from the courier as well as from zotezo.com

[Sep 26, 2016] DotZot customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Updated by radhakrishna pai Sep 26, 2016
                              I had ordered for 6Nos of XLR Deodoranton on 5th of September 2016 through zotezo .com. In turn they have given me the tracking number.While checking, it shows the parcel has reached at Bangalore hub on 12th of September. Till date have not received the parcel from Bangalore hub by DOTZOT courier .I have contacted many time till now there is no answer from the courier as well as from Zotezo.com
                              Vijkay kumar maurya's response Oct 05, 2016
                              Sir my self Vijay maurya I'm order to your Samsung 1207 and order number is s[protected]. this product is 100% defective and his back cover is not proper fit & incoming/outgoing calling is not proper sound so kindaly action this complain immideantely
                              My self vijay maurya.My order number is s[protected] i'm not satisfied your samsung 1207 product because in set calling time not proper sound and his back cover is not proper fit so kindly please action this complain immediately onwords
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Samar Dewani
                                Hi team,

The order was initially placed on the website called printland.in and the order should be delivered to me within 7 days however the order was shipped after 15 days via dotzot.in and i received an update via sms that my order is out for deliver and then when i checked the status of my courier with tracking number[protected] which showz delivered on your website however i never received that courier.
                                Please trace it and advise to whom the courier wae delivered.

Samar

[Sep 21, 2016] DotZot customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Tracking ID [protected]

Still not delivered yet.

[protected]@dtdc.com

Himanshu93
                                  Sir /madam

I expected to receive a parcel with tracking no.[protected] from dotzot. It us dispatched on sept.03, 2016. But it is not delivered me till now. It contains medicines. I need this medicines urgently. When contacted courier company. There talk with me with very rudly. It is the cheating with customer. I need your help. Please help me.

[Sep 10, 2016] DotZot customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

anshushiv
                                    Sir, my three products from shopclues.com - kids socks 6 pairs tracking no[protected], kvs t shirt for boy tracking no[protected], & rio baby pack of 12 baby leggings tracking no[protected] is delevered according thier website to me from your couriour services.. But still i am not receive my item.. The shopclues website shows wrong status.. So please check the error and provide my products as soon as possible because its too delayed..

[Aug 30, 2016] DotZot customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Anirudh Kallya
                                      Hi I have ordered my product from competitive sports but my order was not delivered to me n the reason given was that the address given was not a valid one, I have been ordering online from as many sites as I could remember and none had an issue, it was very annoying to be waiting for your product for so long n then get a reply such as that, I urge you guys to take this seriously n avoid losing customers for such petty reasons.

[Aug 27, 2016] DotZot customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                      I am ordered a package of hurts Rs. 799.00
                                      product receive through courier service today, & i pay amount 799.00 fully but the product is 3rd class & useless, so i want to back the product and get my amount.
                                      my contact no-[protected]
                                      I expected to receive a parcel with tracking no.[protected] from dotzot. It was dispatched on sept.02, 2016 and can see it reached bangalore on 10th september. But it is not delivered me till now. It contains medicines. I need this medicines urgently. Please help me.
                                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Sports & Recreation

Recently Discussed

2 days ago
                                        Dotzot
                                        not yet picked up wrongly delivered handset by dotzot for refund of rs.3999/- with upto date interest
                                        dotzot / dtdc