Dotzot — magic hose

Udalguri assam, Udalguri, Assam, India
 Abanih on Jun 22, 2019
Sir i ordered magic hose, but it is not usable for me, so i want to return the product and please return my money, and please make the return and replace option available, it is very difficult to find out where to return and how i will get the cash back, so make it easier, but at this time i'm returning this product magic hose expandable and back my cash as soon as possible

[Jun 22, 2019] DotZot customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DotZot Customer Care's response, Jun 24, 2019
Dear Abanih,

We regret for the inconvenience;

With the limited information which can be viewed in your email.

We request you to provide us the Airway bill number of the shipment to assist further.

Query can be registered at out website under contact us which can be directly addressed by our dedicated agents by giving status/updates through mail reply.

Yours sincerely
Customer Service - DotZot

Comments

Sir I have ordered a phone on flipkart and I have done online payment and it was successful but your whismaster saying it was a COD order
I have given complaint to flipkart they said that whismaster not confirmed the payment
Its been 5 day that I am complaining to everyone .Please comfrim and that I can take my product

RAVI TEJAREDDY's reply, Jun 24, 2019
U can also know that I have paid
Sir I am buying item.in phoneskart .but my item changed.because my order replacement or refund my amount. Please replay answer
I have purchase tshirt online tacking -purchase around 1.5 month ago. courier company Dotzot
TRACKING id :[protected]
but still i didnt get my order, and online status updated as a Delivered but cant get the my order, so plz check and do the needful.
I ordered a kurti from flipkart but it is not delivered dotzot is giving a reason that address is not complete but flipkart is accepted my address so what can I do.

2nd Floor, No.2, Victoria Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560047