[Resolved] Dr Batra's — hair loss from 3 years

Delhi, Delhi, India
 prateek verma 25
I am taking treat ment from preet vihar clinic since 2015 i have spent a huge amont of 50000 still they didn't able to heal my hair loss they are making fool always by saying that your hair are stble cheaters all are cheaters they cant do anything always demand for money in the form hair gro treatment sessions and hvt therapy i have taken all these treatments but then also they are unable to solve my problem dnt trust them any more dnot go to batra all they are fraud they all should be fined heavily by the court or there business should be closed. Its a humble reqest to all never take treatment from dr batra
Name - prateek verma
Patient id[protected]
Mobile number-[protected]

hair loss from 3 years
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-10-12 00:44:50

[Sep 10, 2017] Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dr Batra's Customer Care's response Sep 11, 2017
Dear Prateek,

We are concerned to note your grievance. We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned team. Please be assured, we will look into your concern and revert you at the earliest.

Updated by prateek verma 25 Sep 13, 2017
Return all my money you alwts be fool us

Comments

Hi Team,

I had visited Dr. Batra for consultation. They have called me after 1 week of time for discussion about amount and price. Mean time i was having discussion about EMI installment and I said I have a Bajaj EMI Card.

They have some chain and they issued a loan and disbursal without my permission or intimation.
Dr Batra's Customer Care's response, Sep 11, 2017

Dear Vishal,

Please share with us the clinic details and contact number so that we can look into your concern and assist you better.

Dr Batra's Customer Care's response, Sep 12, 2017

Dear Vishal,

We have not received any update from your side. Awaiting for your patient ID so that we can look into your concern and assist you better.

Dr Batra's Customer Care's response, Sep 13, 2017

Dear Vishal,

Help us by sharing your Patient ID or registered contact number for us to assist you better.

Dr Batra's Customer Care's response, Sep 21, 2017

Dear Vishal,

We have not received your contact details. For any further queries or concerns you can write to [email protected], we would be happy to assist you.

Team Dr Batra’s™
Dnt go to dr batras u vil be fooled
batra is making fool.
Dear sir, i am from durg chhattishgar. Your staff is so lazy and careless and every time she was use mobile and chilling eachother...And i was payd50000 and i have no result
Dr Batra's Customer Care's response, Sep 20, 2017

Dear Roshan,

We are concerned to note your grievance. Please share with us the clinic details and patient ID so that we can look into your concern and assist you better.

Dr Batra's Customer Care's response, Sep 21, 2017

Dr Batra's Customer Care's response, Sep 22, 2017

Dear Roshan,

Please share your registered patient ID or contact number for us to assist you better.

Dr Batra's Customer Care's response, Sep 25, 2017

Dear Roshan,

Help us by sharing your patient ID for us to assist you better.

Dr Batra's Customer Care's response, Sep 26, 2017

Team Dr Batra’s™
Hi I'm have started dr batra's treatment in August 2018 for hairfall problem, since then I didn't notices a single positive sign of betterment instead my hairfall condition started getting worse day by day.
This is my humble request to refund my money back as 14000 is bigger amount at least for me .

2nd Floor, H. Kantilal Compound, Andheri-Kurla Road, Sakinaka, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400071
    Dr Batra's - hair loss from 3 years