Dr Batra's
Dr. Batras' Positive Health Clinic Pvt. Ltd.

Dr Batra's Customer Care

Dr. Batras' Positive Health Clinic Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
2nd Floor, H. Kantilal Compound, Andheri-Kurla Road, Sakinaka, Andheri (E)
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Dr Batra's related photos (83)

Dr Batra's Complaints & Reviews

Sivaenviron
I went to Dr.Batra's for hair loss treatment. The doctors gave an encouraging speech, took photographs and assured that through their medicines hair loss will be stopped within 1 month and slowly the hair will start to grow and it will take a period of 3 years for the complete growth. So I joined. At that time, I was 500 kms away from chennai. Therefore, every month I used to come to Chennai for treatment.

They gave some sweet medicines, oil to apply on hair and gave some instructions how to take oil bath. Even I used mineral water for taking head bath.

A year passed by and there is no sign of hair fall stopping. On the Contrary, I became bald. Before Joining I had some hair so that I can comb. Every time I complain, the doctor changed the colour of the medicine and gave me. I finally got frustrated and stopped going.

I joined in Jan 2009. Stopped in Dec 2009. In 11 months period I lost almost all hair and only the sides remain. At the top of my head I have some hair left. Once I stopped taking their medicines my hair fall reduced. I still have the same.

I have wasted Rs. 18,000 of my hard earned money.

Please don't waste your money on this type of bogus doctors. Just be happy what u have.
i agree with what mr.siva told,

only some doctors are they advice to buy their products only nor seeing what suits the patients

i went there with starting stage of baldness but now i am almost bald and its clearly visible and i am so depressed mentally

now they are canvasing me to extend my treatment for one more and saying for an offer of 8000

guys please don't waste your money by going there

take care,

RK

aarkays08
    DR BARTRA CLINIC WE REGD FOR MY CHILDREN HAIR PROBLEM BUT TO OUR SURPRISE WE FOUND THAT THEY KEEP THE PATIENT AS PATIENT & RUN THEIR CLINIC FOR 3'5 YRS ON OUR MONEY DR. BATRA SHOW BIG PICTURE OF PM/OTHER ACTORS WITH HIM IF HE IS INVOLVED IN SOCIETY SERVICE BEING A DR. WHY SHOLD HE SHOW ALL BIG PICS IS IT THAT HE IS SHOWING U CUSTOMERS ARE SMALL . EVERY TIME WE NEED TO SIT FOR MIN 2/3HRS WAITING INSPITE OF APPT. TAKEN I ADVISE ALL TO DEAL CAREFULLY WTH THIS SPECIALITY CILINC S OF CHAIN THEY DO MORE HARM WE MUST GO TO LOCAL FAMIY DCRS AT OUR EASE
    Dr Batra is a cheat I paid Rs 7000/for a hair growth teatment.Even after 6months not a single hair grew.
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Dr. Batra's Positive Health Clinic — Non-refund of money even when no treatment was taken. [Resolved]

parikh.pulkit

I went to Dr. batra's positive health clinic at kormangla, bangalore on 03/06/2010 for hair loss treatment...

Dr. Batra Homeopathy — Fraud doctors [Resolved]

Anjali
      I was taking a medication for skin disorder since 4 years at dr.Batra positive homeopathy clinic new delhi. Initially they...

Dr Batra (Indiranagar) — Wrong Treatment [Resolved]

ashish207
      I was diagnoised eczema by the doctors of Dr. Batra Homeopathy Clinic,Bangalore.I was also treated for the same for hte two...

Radhika Adeshra
      SIR,
      I paid at DR Batras positive health clinic for my hair treatment at vadodara rs 12000 and due to their worst service and no improvement i have cancelled my treatment for my refund i had to argue with them like anything they are sales man and not doctors. please its a fake clinic dont ever spend if you are having hard earned earning its waste totally. and the doctors over there are hopeless people
      is it really i had recently visited the doc batar's clinic n confused sud i take my treatment from their
      You are correct, they charge high but no improvement at all, one you visit the clinic the take 300/- for consultation and just explain you unnecessary things. then either you loss ur 300/- and time or you have to take treatment and put your 12000/- Rs in dustbin.

you can contact me at:
      [protected]@yahoo.com
      I am also having the same problem, They are really not the doctors..but ...People should think 100 times before going them...Vilas.
      Yes exactly...no use ...they call it a clinic but its actually a business...

I also tried for 1 year spending 10 K for my hair fall treatment ...I have lost my hair and money both...

Now my scalp is visible...
      They are playing with the emotions of public. I am undergoing treatment for hair loss in his clinic. But it became worst I lost almost a major portion of my hairs, now I switched to natural remedies and it worked. They are the bastards. They are carrying open loot in the name of a Padma shree Awardee. I pray to god daily to do justice.

Dr. Batra Homeopathy Clinic Jaipur — treatment [Resolved]

kamal chhajed
        sir ,

i take treatment of white patches on body from dr. batra jaipur office . at the time of registration...

Dr. Batra's Health Clinic — Worst Service and Rude behaviour by the Head of the Branch [Resolved]

Ankita Purkayastha
        Hi Sir/ Madam,

My name is AnkitaPurkayastha. I was with Dr. Batra's treatment in the year 2005 regarding...

Sandesh Satish Parkhe
        Dear Sir/Madam

Please look into this matter urgently. Cause I have applied for withdrawal of my PF Amount from your office through Dr Batra's before 6 months back. But still I dont have received my pf amount.

If you have any qurrey regarding this Please feel to Contact me (My Cell : [protected]) or Mr Sachin from Dr Batra's his contact no is[protected].

Please do the needful ASAP.

Sandesh Parkhe

Alok Jain
          I started my hair treatment at Dr. Batra homeopathic clinic 11 months back.I paid Rs. 8000 for the treatment.But after taking the prescribed medicines the condition of hair has become worse than before.There have been many side effects.The drugs contains steroids.I have now stopped the treatment.but my money has been wasted. I want to claim my money.I want it back.Dr. Batra is a fraud and there is a harassment and mental stress given by this clinic.They are just mere shops making money and looting people.

I need my money back. I don’t want to take your treatment from your clinic.
          Thanks & regards,
          Alok Jain
          Patient id :[protected]
          hairloss
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Dr Batras' Positive Health Clinic Pvt. Ltd. — Bad treatment by Dr. Batra,Want to claim the amount for treatment [Resolved]

BHAWNA KHOSLA
            I started my skin treatment(Acne) at Dr. Batra's clinic, Gurgaon 2-3 months back.
            He took the whole year amount...

Dr. Batra Homeopathy — Dr. Batra Homeopathy Treatment [Resolved]

srsa
            I visited Batra Hopeopathy, Pancheel Park centre for my wife Anjana Sharma throat treatment in March, 2009.
            But by...

Giriraj
            Hi All

This is to ensure that every one get to know what happened at Dr.Batras...

I was under treatement with Dr, Batras for 2 years along with my mom at Alwarpet Branch in Chennai.After Joining i also recomended around 10 of friends who was intrested.
            I am really happy to inform you that i was actually getting better from my problem.This was also with my friends.I had a real good personal attention from my doctor Dr.Lakshmi who gave us a wonderfull treatment.

But even things r good in one way, the administration part is the worst i have seen any where in the market.They maintain the worst Patient database system.I travel around 20kms from my home to reach there and when i reach there they say you dont have a appointment inspite of them calling me for looking the appointment .In such a case they make us to wait for hours and then we see.

Secondly they wont inform the doctor that we are waiting for seeing them rather they keep chatting in their phone.And when my doctor just came out to relax as she didnt have any patient she called me in.

The worst part is if the doctor is on suddent leave they wont inform us.ONly after we reach there they will inform us easily telling that the doc left suddenly.the doc would have left around 12'o clock .They wont inform us till 7pm.

Adding to this once in a year just to make us renew they conduct a drama telling us that there is a special discussion with a senior most doc.They will build all stories that he is so busy and has come specially and will not be available so easily.But when we went there it was the same guy who is alwaya present there.When we meet him and dicuss we will come to know it is just to renew the service.

The worst part which i faced is that couldnt make up around two appiontment towards the end othe year and i went before a weeks time when my package year was abt to end.I made an appiontment and went.Only after i reached there I was told that my doc left around 12am.But i was thr only at 7 PM.This happened after i receive aroudn 30 calls from them for appintment .Only after reaching there i realised my period was abt to over.So when i asked them for my medicine they said only i[censored] renew u would be given medicine.Else u can take it for 4 days.I got tensed and told them we will renew after cousulting the doc.Seeing me tenses he took me a private room and started convincing me telling stories.But i was very sure that i will meet my doc and will renew later on andasked him to give me a months medicine.He said ok and we came out the "private room".After around 15 mins he gave us the medicine which was only for 4 days.I was irritatted to see that i told i dont need the medicine and started shouting at them.After few minutes of argument he had no choice other than to give me, as this happened in front of all other patients and he dont want otrs to know that.

I know all hospitals are business oriented units and not service oriented.But these people are becomming worse.I am not sure whtr the higher official know abt these admistrative problem.

i should also tell, my doc Dr.Lakshmi contacted me the next day to discuss abt this issue and solve it, But unfortunatley i wasnt in city and when i came back my mom was totaly upset with this issue and she dont wanna continue thr..

This was not just with us but another issue in the same center was that a patient who gave few post dated cheques have clearly infromd them not to deposit the remaining cheques as she is moving out to US .But these people just to make money they deposited it.and when she came there to collect it she was given reason that the cheques was deposited form headoffice and they cant help it.They also dont have the remaining cheques.

Better you people aware of these incidents

Giriraj

I have wasted Rs. 18, 000 of my hard earned money.

Dr Batras — Medical neglect and breach of trust [Resolved]

Dilip Damodaran
              I have been taking the treatment with Dr. Batra’s for my Rheumatoid Arthritis for almost a year now.br...

phanikrishna vasireddy
              i am taking treatment in hyderabad for asthma & skin alergy.i have joined in Dr batras in 11 months back.first i joined in dilsukhnagar branch .in this branch dilsukhnagar clinic i found they not cured my problems .i been saying many times to the doctors that this medicines is not working, they dont know which medicine is suitable for me, they r expermenting on me.Then i changed the clinic to banjara hills branch ofter 6 months.it that branch also i found nothing . doctors r showing very good responce on me but they r unable to cure my problems.i made a argument with banjara hills branch doctor he is giving giving giving medicines, even 1 day also i was not satisfied . They r giving medicines but no use with it.i faced many side effects along with the treatment.
              i wasted 1 yr time and Rs. 7, 000 money, i frustrated daily 1 yr long .i want my money Rs. 7k back.with compensation

[Apr 29, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi i too took treatment i year back at Dr Batras, they simply impress people by giving high quality ads in news papers and tv channels.When i first called them in phone [dilsuknagar clinic]they told me that they had cure for skin problems and they made me join that clinic by impressing me, the doctor[don't want to mention her name] told me that they would take a good care of me and my skin fungal infection will be cured in 6 months.After paying the fees of Rs 7500/- they should me their true colours.They would make patients wait for 1 to 2 hours long[as if they are very busy].The doctor used to experiment medicines on me, for 1st month she used to give cement like pills and the other month she used to give sugar pills.When i joined thay told me that they would see for every problem[like including hair fall, dandruff etc] with skin fungal infections.But after paying fees doctor told me that hair fall and dandruff treatment fees are seperate. After one year it did'nt cure my skin infection.

I think Mr Batra is only concerned in making money.
              Mr Batra, what is the need for you to take picture[photos] with top celebrities and keep it in ur so called clinics when u are not concerned of patients?Why ur playing with their diseases? Is this fair for you?
              yes.even i suffered a lot.This chap is creating bad noses about homeopathy.This is not a business of creating franchieses.It needs lot of reaserch on patient by a experienced docters.He needs to be checked by IT dept for is pimproportinate fees.Give him some headeche pills.
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Dr.batras — Regarding improper treatment and unnecessary membership fees. [Resolved]

Ravinder Saini
                I have a skin disease, Dr's they say its fungal infection. I have started my treatment with Dr.Batra (Baroda) in february...