Dream11 Fantasy
Dream11 Fantasy Pvt. Ltd.

Dream11 Fantasy Customer Care

Website:
TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
1901-A, Naman Midtown, SB Marg, Elphinstone (W)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Near IndiaBulls Finance Centre

Load

Dream11 Fantasy related photos (1406)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Dream11 Fantasy Complaints & Reviews

B
Oct 23, 2020
I am from andra Pradesh, as I added 1000rs after it is showing u cant participate cash to cash so I kept helpdest and sent compaint mean while my unutilised money of 945 rsnl nulified I want refund.
My amount nulified 975 rs

[Oct 23, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hey, we'd like to get your query addressed. Kindly visit d11.co.in/HelpCenter and click on the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom. We'll be happy to assist you.

Oct 24, 2020
    Oct 22, 2020
    I have made deposit of Rs.7777/- to join the contest. And I have joined it and got confirmation mail for that, . But due to...

R
    Oct 22, 2020
    They deducted my winnings for fairplay violation.but I didn't violate any rules.I play a match with my friend and win a close match.I give screenshot below.Refund my money asap.
    Deducted my winnings
    Deducted my winnings

[Oct 22, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hey, we'd like to look into this. Kindly visit d11.co.in/HelpCenter and click on the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom, so that we can take this ahead and update you at the earliest.

I
      Oct 22, 2020
      I have won Rs 200 in a private league on 21/10/2020 but dream 11 decuted Rs.158 saying I have violated Fairplay Policy because my friend have not edited her team before deadline and most of the players were not in playing 11. This is not my fault and please return my money.
      Wrong Fairplay Violation

Oct 22, 2020
        Sir I didn't create multiple accounts please give my money back are else Strike and case on your app and also case on Harsha Jain I request give back

Hey, we don't want our users to feel this way. Kindly visit d11.co.in/HelpCenter and click on the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom, so that we can take this ahead and update you at the earliest.

K
          Oct 21, 2020
          I was joined 39rupees cash contest but after match conform, the match is not showing in live.The contest is not shown in my matches
          Date:21st oct, 2020

But in my account cash is debited.
          Contest not showing even after paying cash

R
            Oct 21, 2020
            Hi I won 1001rs in dream11.i gave withdrawal request, I got message from your side which was I got withdrawal cash.But I didn't receive any amount and also I enquired bank their answer same as my answer.what can I do now?
            Regarding for withdrawal amount

Oct 27, 2020
              Powai, Maharashtra
              My account name is SANTOS35333UV. When I check my balance it is showing o bal. I had transferred from my bank account and you are not allowing to withdraw.
              Now when I checked recent transaction I can see amount 1371 is unutilized Nullified . Transaction Id WUB2020041203024580900016
              dated: 12 April 2020. Team name :SANTOSH35333UV
              This is my money and not wining amount. Request you to refund this amount immediately to my bank account immediately, you cannot keep my money to your account with no reasons.

[Oct 21, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              santoshkadam03's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 24, 2020
              I tried to on d11.co.in/helpcenter, but no proper help related to untilized nullified amount. Auto help diverted and mislead. No proper help line and no email address. Refund my amount at earliest. I am unable to reach you. Call me on mobile 9920634276 and refund my amount. Or else I will file case against you
              Still I have not got my refund.
              Hey, if you have written to our helpdesk, please share the query number so that our team can assist you further. Query number is a 6-7 digit number visible in the title of the acknowledgement email.

V
                Powai, Maharashtra
                Dream 11 send out email from their id but u cant mail them back, its not fair plus their purposely not verifying accounts...
                Oct 20, 2020
                Hello sir in dream 11 my ID name is Mr Red and Mr Blue . Sir I was received 207 rupees on 19 th October 2020 when I made it...

Oct 20, 2020
                Yesterday i won 428 rupees in dream 11 by playing with my friends in a private contest. But today my money got deducted as fairplay violation.please refund my amount.

[Oct 20, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

K
                  Oct 20, 2020
                  I have verified mobile number, email and pan.but, my bank account is still under verification for past 1 day.so, please solve it...
                  Delay in bank verification
                  Delay in bank verification

Hey, we'd like to inform you that bank account verification usually takes 5 working days. For further query, kindly visit d11.co.in/HelpCenter and click on the "Contact Us" button at the bottom. We'll be happy to assist you.

Oct 20, 2020
                    I have win Rs 32.00 a contest DC VS CSK the match play on 17/10/2020.The amount not transfer my balance account please the amount transfer my balance account.
                    No add win amount my balance

Updated by Mdsahin Golam Oct 20, 2020 Please add my balance this amount

H
                      Oct 20, 2020
                      I have submitted my team for match Verona vs Genoa, money was deducted but my team is not visible.
                      Team not seen

Please kindly Deposit My Last Two Withdrew I.e. Rs.200 & Rs. 700 On Dated 17 Oct. 2020 &...

P
                        Oct 19, 2020
                        My dream 11 account was suspended form last week.
                        without any reason
                        400+ rupees in my account and dream 11 company not give me my money back

[Oct 19, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I withdraw money 200 rupees but still not received my bank account
                          I withdraw money 200 rupees but still not received my bank account

Y
                            Oct 19, 2020
                            I had withdrawal my won money Rs.200 to my bank account but not received till now in my bank account. Please check the transaction and send money.
                            Cash not withdrawal to bank account

F
                              Oct 18, 2020
                              Sir mera pan card already taken bata raha hai lekin dikha Nahi Raha hai 15 din ho gaye hai verify kaise kare
                              Please verify kiu Nahi ho Raha hai
                              Solution nikalo Kuch jalde se

[Oct 18, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Sir Thora jalde karna
                              I have withdrawn 901 rs not received yet

Hey, we see that our team has already replied to your email. Request you to respond to us on the same email in case of further queries, so that we can assist you accordingly.

H
                                Oct 18, 2020
                                I created a team for the game Getafe vs Barcelona and I was making my last changes after that got message that deadline has gone, but to my surprise my team was not there, though I joined the contest and the amount was deducted from my account as well, how can this be ?
                                Need a clarifiaction.
                                Deducted money but not allowed to play
                                Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 18, 2020
                                They renewed my team position back