Dream11 Fantasy
Dream11 Fantasy Pvt. Ltd.

Dream11 Fantasy Customer Care

Website:
TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
1901-A, Naman Midtown, SB Marg, Elphinstone (W)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Near IndiaBulls Finance Centre

Load

Dream11 Fantasy related photos (1369)

Dream11 Fantasy Complaints & Reviews

J
Oct 28, 2020
Sir
My money is deducted against FairPlay voilation but I play just for fun with my friend and they deduct my money as FairPlay voilation . Its not fair sir,
Please refund My whole amount I kindly request to you, please help

My money is deducted as FairPlay voilation

[Oct 28, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Jay sanklecha Oct 28, 2020 Sir Rs 150 is deducted as fair play voilation please refund it as soon as possible ..
Hey, we'd like to look into this. Kindly visit d11.co.in/HelpCenter and click on the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom, so that we can take this ahead and update you at the earliest.

Oct 28, 2020
    Singapore, Singapore
    I tried to withdraw 920 from my wallet to the bank, which was canceled and instead, Rs.644 and Rs.296 were deducted from my wins under the Fairplay violation. I won that money through match wins and how can it be a fair play violation?
    could you please let me know why the amount was deducted exactly?

Ticket ID: #2107211

Awaiting for your reply.

Oct 27, 2020
      Singapore, Singapore
      Player Name: JaiVaibhavLaxmi. My problem is that I have submitted PAN may days ago but it has not been verified yet. When...

Oct 27, 2020
      Dear team,
      I am trying to verify the pan for my dream 11 application but I am getting error it's already taken .
      Due to which I can't able to withdrawal the amount from the app.
      Pls contact me with resolution on my email id :-
      [protected]@gmail.com
      Can

[Oct 27, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Updated by S S R Oct 27, 2020 It's still not resolved

Oct 26, 2020
        Singapore, Singapore
        My account name is SANTOS35333UV. When I check my balance it is showing o bal. I had transferred from my bank account and you are not allowing to withdraw.
        Now when I checked recent transaction I can see amount 1371 is unutilized Nullified . Transaction Id WUB2020041203024580900016
        dated: 12 April 2020. Team name :SANTOSH35333UV
        This is my money and not wining amount. Request you to refund this amount immediately to my bank account immediately, you cannot keep my money to your account with no reasons.
        No proper help by using Dream 11 app, just saying contact Us and no help getting Untilized nullifies amount

[Oct 26, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Oct 25, 2020
          Singapore, Singapore
          I have some unutilized balance 842.93. Dream11 is not allowing me to play because of Govt. Regulations. Inspite of several emails, they are not returning my money and auto generated email comes, that has of no use. The default method of withdrawl shows a lesser amount 78.93, that too is not withdrawable because the amount is lesser than 200. Help me getting my full money 893. I wrote several emails, but all those in vein.
          Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 1, 2020
          dream 11 has credited my money back

[Oct 25, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hey, if you have written to our helpdesk, please share the query number so that our team can assist you further. Query number is a 6-7 digit number visible in the title of the acknowledgement email.
          Thank. My money refunded

My account suspended
            Kindly active

Id- chaalbaaz Xi XI
            Mail id - [protected]@gmail.com

[Oct 24, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
              Mumbai, Maharashtra
              I joined 19 rs small league, soon after joining 38rs extra was deducted from dream wallet .I only join 1 contest with single team .rest 2 team were dummy .i urge you revert it in dream wallet .
              Deducting thrice from dream 11 wallet

Hey, we'd like to get your query addressed. Kindly visit d11.co.in/HelpCenter and click on the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom. We'll be happy to assist you.

Singapore, Singapore
                I have veridied my pan, my phone no., my email id but than also i m not able to withdraw my wining amount...

Singapore, Singapore
                  Try to understand my problem and solve this ASAP

I have made deposit of Rs.7777/- to join the contest. And...
                  Singapore, Singapore
                  I am unable to log in into my dream 11 account. Plzz help me. My account linked via Facebook. And it shows “FB token error”....
                  Istanbul, Turkey
                  I have not received my winning withdrawals from Dream11. Whats shocking is that I am getting emails from Dream11 that withdrawal...
                  Singapore, Singapore
                  My winnings were taken away by accusing me of fairplay violation 197 rs . I want the all the money back...

B
                  Hounslow, United Kingdom
                  I am from andra Pradesh, as I added 1000rs after it is showing u cant participate cash to cash so I kept helpdest and sent compaint mean while my unutilised money of 945 rsnl nulified I want refund.
                  My amount nulified 975 rs

[Oct 23, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Singapore, Singapore
                    I have made deposit of Rs.7777/- to join the contest. And I have joined it and got confirmation mail for that, . But due to...

R
                    Marseille 01, France
                    They deducted my winnings for fairplay violation.but I didn't violate any rules.I play a match with my friend and win a close match.I give screenshot below.Refund my money asap.
                    Deducted my winnings
                    Deducted my winnings

[Oct 22, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I
                      Istanbul, Turkey
                      I have won Rs 200 in a private league on 21/10/2020 but dream 11 decuted Rs.158 saying I have violated Fairplay Policy because my friend have not edited her team before deadline and most of the players were not in playing 11. This is not my fault and please return my money.
                      Wrong Fairplay Violation

Singapore, Singapore
                        Sir I didn't create multiple accounts please give my money back are else Strike and case on your app and also case on Harsha Jain I request give back

Hey, we don't want our users to feel this way. Kindly visit d11.co.in/HelpCenter and click on the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom, so that we can take this ahead and update you at the earliest.

K
                          Oct 21, 2020
                          Singapore, Singapore
                          I was joined 39rupees cash contest but after match conform, the match is not showing in live.The contest is not shown in my matches
                          Date:21st oct, 2020

But in my account cash is debited.
                          Contest not showing even after paying cash

R
                            Oct 21, 2020
                            Osaka, Japan
                            Hi I won 1001rs in dream11.i gave withdrawal request, I got message from your side which was I got withdrawal cash.But I didn't receive any amount and also I enquired bank their answer same as my answer.what can I do now?
                            Regarding for withdrawal amount