Dream11 Fantasy
Dream11 Fantasy Pvt. Ltd.

Dream11 Fantasy Customer Care

Website:
TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
1901-A, Naman Midtown, SB Marg, Elphinstone (W)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Near IndiaBulls Finance Centre

Load

Dream11 Fantasy related photos (1365)

Dream11 Fantasy Complaints & Reviews

J
Nov 1, 2020
Not able to withdraw my winning amount because pan verification showing the pan card you have uploaded already linked with...

Nov 1, 2020
I want to change pan card because the pan card I have given isn't had bank account so I had added my bank account and my families pan card but it doesn't work so I want to submit another pan card and same bank account please help me
Pan card changes

[Nov 01, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hey, please be informed, PAN details are unique to every user & once verified on an account, the same can't be edited in any matter. Request your understanding in this regard.

Oct 31, 2020
    Respected sir,
    Sir Maine kal ki IPL ki RR Vs KXIP Match me Rs. 7, 777 wala contest khela. Sir maine jo 11 players...
    Oct 31, 2020
    I have a winning amount of 1558 ruppes and when i withdraw that amount to my account then before that i verified my account...
    P
    Oct 30, 2020
    I am very shocked that dream 110pepole cut my winning cash.
    I and my brother have created account on dream 11 my brother...

Hello Team, Unable to join any contests in Dream11. I keep getting the message "You may be unable to join contests at the moment. Relax, this will be resolved soon."
    Unable to join contents

Updated by asunkari Oct 30, 2020 I have tried logging off & logging in again. It keeps sending the same message, stopping me from joining any contest.

I have two withdrawals ₹338 &₹1112. I sent withdrawal request on 06/10/20200 & 07/10/2020 but balance not create in my account yet please help.
      Dream11 fraud case
      Dream11 fraud case

[Oct 30, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hey, we'd like to look into this. Kindly visit d11.co.in/HelpCenter and click on the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom, so that we can take this ahead and update you at the earliest.

I have won nearly 350rs. I have updated both pan and bank details. They have been verified too. I have processed for withdrawal...

H
        Oct 29, 2020
        Sir dream 11 has deducted my money due to fair play violation so please sir i want my full amount to my account

[Oct 29, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hemanth 6's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 31, 2020
        SIR WE STILL DIDN'T GOT CONFIRMATION ABOUT MY MONEY WHICH WAS DEDUCTED DUE TO FAIRPLAY VIOLATION AT ANY COSY I WANT MY FULL AMOUNT TO WITHDRAW TO MY ACCOUNT
        Hey, if you have written to our helpdesk, please share the query number so that our team can assist you further. Query number is a 6-7 digit number visible in the title of the acknowledgement email.
        Hemanth 6's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 1, 2020
        No Sir we didn't written to your help desk we don't know about query number
        But you deducted my money due to fairplay violation at any cost I want my full amount to withdraw to my bank account sir that money is more important for me but you guys are playing with a normal persons
        Hemanth 6's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 1, 2020
        #2373376

I put money in dream11 but i continuously lost money Rs. 90000/- in credit card this game is totally fraud there is no correct suggestions, if we try to join with head to head contest immediately it wil change'and it wil join with someone..it's fraud and i lost my money Rs.90000.. i wil suicide

[Oct 28, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hey, we don't want our users to feel this way. Kindly visit d11.co.in/HelpCenter and click on the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom, so that we can take this ahead and update you at the earliest.

IPL 2020 Me akshar match me i observed dream 11 aapni team last me utaar deti h or first winning amount le leti h.. aaj k...
            [protected]@gmail.Com this my email id my number [protected] i have joined csk vs mi match on[protected] the amount of...

Y
            Oct 28, 2020
            Yesterday I participated in a Football match between Marseille vs Man City and my Rank is #139 according to Dream 11 rank between 61-150 Winning amount is 100 Rupees but I only get 56.9 Rupees
            Winning amount added to my Account is Less according to my Rank
            Winning amount added to my Account is Less according to my Rank

Hey, we'd like to get your query addressed. Kindly visit d11.co.in/HelpCenter and click on the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom. We'll be happy to assist you.

J
              Sir
              My money is deducted against FairPlay voilation but I play just for fun with my friend and they deduct my money as FairPlay voilation . Its not fair sir,
              Please refund My whole amount I kindly request to you, please help

My money is deducted as FairPlay voilation

Updated by Jay sanklecha Oct 28, 2020 Sir Rs 150 is deducted as fair play voilation please refund it as soon as possible ..

Oct 28, 2020
                I tried to withdraw 920 from my wallet to the bank, which was canceled and instead, Rs.644 and Rs.296 were deducted from my wins under the Fairplay violation. I won that money through match wins and how can it be a fair play violation?
                could you please let me know why the amount was deducted exactly?

Ticket ID: #2107211

Awaiting for your reply.

V
                  Oct 27, 2020
                  Player Name: JaiVaibhavLaxmi. My problem is that I have submitted PAN may days ago but it has not been verified yet. When...

Oct 27, 2020
                  Dear team,
                  I am trying to verify the pan for my dream 11 application but I am getting error it's already taken .
                  Due to which I can't able to withdrawal the amount from the app.
                  Pls contact me with resolution on my email id :-
                  [protected]@gmail.com
                  Can

[Oct 27, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Updated by S S R Oct 27, 2020 It's still not resolved

Oct 26, 2020
                    My account name is SANTOS35333UV. When I check my balance it is showing o bal. I had transferred from my bank account and you are not allowing to withdraw.
                    Now when I checked recent transaction I can see amount 1371 is unutilized Nullified . Transaction Id WUB2020041203024580900016
                    dated: 12 April 2020. Team name :SANTOSH35333UV
                    This is my money and not wining amount. Request you to refund this amount immediately to my bank account immediately, you cannot keep my money to your account with no reasons.
                    No proper help by using Dream 11 app, just saying contact Us and no help getting Untilized nullifies amount

[Oct 26, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Oct 25, 2020
                      I have some unutilized balance 842.93. Dream11 is not allowing me to play because of Govt. Regulations. Inspite of several emails, they are not returning my money and auto generated email comes, that has of no use. The default method of withdrawl shows a lesser amount 78.93, that too is not withdrawable because the amount is lesser than 200. Help me getting my full money 893. I wrote several emails, but all those in vein.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 1, 2020
                      dream 11 has credited my money back

[Oct 25, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Thank. My money refunded

V
                        Oct 24, 2020
                        My account suspended
                        Kindly active

Id- chaalbaaz Xi XI
                        Mail id - [protected]@gmail.com

[Oct 24, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.