Dream11 Fantasy
Dream11 Fantasy Pvt. Ltd.

Dream11 Fantasy Customer Care

Website:
TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
1901-A, Naman Midtown, SB Marg, Elphinstone (W)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Near IndiaBulls Finance Centre

Load

Dream11 Fantasy related photos (1365)

Dream11 Fantasy Complaints & Reviews

H
Nov 9, 2020
Suddenly now I was not able to login into my registered Dream11 account with my registered mobile number or Email ID. I had money in my account, which is now inaccessible. I attached the picture of the last transaction details mail I received.
Account Login error

[Nov 09, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hey, as you are unable to login kindly write to us from d11.co.in/LoginIssue so that we can get it checked for you.

Nov 9, 2020
    Why i am not getting verified my bank even though my pan card is verified...

Hey, our Customer Success team would be the ideal one to address your query. Hence, we suggest you visit d11.co.in/HelpCenter and click on the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom, so that we can take this ahead and update you at the earliest.
    Sir no helpful reply by ur support team...plz contact me once on [protected] i ll be thankful to get ur help
    Hey, as of now, we don't have a calling feature but don't worry, if you have written to our helpdesk, please share the query number so that our team can assist you further. Query number is a 6-7 digit number visible in the title of the acknowledgement email.

M
      Nov 8, 2020
      Dream11 fantasy debited an amount of rs 255 without automatically without my knowledge or authority
      Debited without authorisation

Hey, we'd like to get your query addressed. Kindly visit d11.co.in/HelpCenter and click on the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom. We'll be happy to assist you.

Date of Incident: 6th of Nov 2020
        Email: [protected]@gmail.com
        Team name: Stupid Minions

I had...

Nov 7, 2020
        A match played b/w bucc vs bcc first u show announced k.abul but when match start k abul was not in starting eleven

[Nov 07, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hey, the ‘Starting Lineup’ is a feature to assist you in selecting your team and we recommend you to do your own research before creating teams. This will help you avoid selecting players who are not part of the starting lineup for any match.

V
          Nov 7, 2020
          Last day I have joined two contests in the Bundesliga league Football match between WBN vs KOL and created two teams namely Veerhari(T1) and Veerhari(T2). In Veerhari(T1) team, I opt Sebastian Anderson ( KOL-ST) as captain and J M Mbom ( WBN-DEF) as vice-captain. In Veerhari (T2) team I opt D Drexler (KOL-ST) as captain and Sebastian Anderson ( KOL-ST) as Vice-captain. After the completion of the match Dream11 fantasy player stat table showed that 89.21 points for Sebastian Anderson ( KOL-ST) and this player is captain in Veerhari(T1) team and vice-captain in Veerhari (T2) team. Therfore as a rule of Dream 11 Fantasy Football, This player ( Sebastian Anderson ( KOL-ST)) should scored 178.42 points in Veerhari(T1) team and 133.815 points in Veerhari (T2) team. But Dream 11 calculated this player scored in my both team only 56 points and 42 points respectively for T1 and T2 team. Therefore, I totally out of contest and lost the game due to unfair point calculation only for me by dream 11 and creat a setback and loss for me.

Hey, we don't want our users to feel this way. Kindly visit d11.co.in/HelpCenter and click on the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom, so that we can take this ahead and update you at the earliest.

My dream 11 account suspended from yesterday night. My mobile no. is [protected]
            Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 24, 2020
            Company ne mujhe mail kiya or jis mail id se account active rakhna tha uska confirmation manga. Or likha tha 2-3 din m resolved ho jayega par abhi tak kuch nhi hua.

Hey, we'd like to get your query addressed. Kindly write to us from d11.co.in/LoginIssue. We'll be happy to assist you.

M
              User name - maahiboy777
              Mobile no. - [protected]
              I have joined 3 contest with each 9 teams tomorrow in srh vs blr match
              After line up out I interface error in app
              1. Something went wrong
              2. Server broken
              3. I shall no time
              Jiske kaaran mai player change bhi kar saka aur 8307 rupees ka 1100 rupees hi aaya
              Plz return my money

Hey, that's not the experience we want you to have. Kindly visit d11.co.in/HelpCenter and click on the "Contact Us" button at the bottom. Be assured our team will help you with the best possible solution.

K
                Nov 7, 2020
                After the toss of SRH vs RCB I was updating my teams with players actually playing in that team, my team no.11. I tried many...

I have using dream 11 app for playing online fantasy games .Today[protected], I had joined the RCB vs SRH fantasy game on that app, which claimed ₹2500000 and ₹500000 for the 1st and 2nd position.i joined the game with entry fees for 2 teams, but the company did fraud with me and not giving me chance to edit or exchange my teams between 7:10PM to 7:30PM, hence violet the fair play policy terms.Therefore, company must compensate me with ₹3000000 and declared me as a winner with 1st and 2nd position.

S
                  Nov 7, 2020
                  In today's match SRH Vs RCB Dated[protected], I was changed the player's after toss, but these are not updated before time...

G
                  Nov 7, 2020
                  Today I spend 2000 but line of time I can't edit my team because it's showing error 19:15 it's working after 19:16 it's not working finally I didn't change my team I lost 2000 rupes
                  In Line of time it

Updated by Gvs78 Nov 07, 2020 After line of Each team 3 players not playing, technical issues so refound my amount asap

Z
                    Nov 6, 2020
                    I was not able change my team today 06/11/2020 due to some app error for which I am attaching the screenshot and my money got wasted.
                    Kindly return my money.
                    Money deducted due to app error

Nov 6, 2020
                      I lost my money while editing and game started do refund my money
                      Error
                      Error

Nov 6, 2020
                        Once the lineup came on I tried to change but I got error from past 25mintues, and now the game started but though I tried to change I got a error stating breaks open ..so I lost my amount kindly do refund the amount and please solve the issues dont keep pending, I see lot of complaints pending

Knockout Match 06/Nov/2020
                          RCB Vc SRH
                          Team editing issues
                          Team editing issues
                          Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 6, 2020
                          Sorry sir, please refund my money because your dream 11 site problems, because your site was problems is going on that's why I couldn't edit My team. Knockout Match 06/Nov/2020 RCB Vc SRH

Updated by amitatal22 Nov 06, 2020 Please refund my money

Updated by amitatal22 Nov 06, 2020 Please find the attached picture
                          Updated by amitatal22 Nov 06, 2020 श्री मान जी,
                          मैने आज ड्रीम इलेविन की टीम बनाई और खेल शुरू होने से पहले में अपनी टीम को एडिट नहीं कर पा रहा था, कियोकी खेल 15 मिनिट पहले आप की वेबसाईट पर प्रॉब्लम शुरू हो गई जिससे में अपनी टीम को एडिट नहीं कर सका, ओर खेल शुरू होते ही कुछ समय बाद मेरी टीम सिलेक्ट अपने आप हो गई जो कि खेल शुरू होने से पहले उस समय प्रॉब्लम चल रही थी जिसकी पिक्चर मैने आप को भेज रहा हूं कृपया कर मुझे मेरे पैसे वापस मेरे ड्रीम 11 खाते में भेजें

In RCB and SRH match I made a 4 teams but after toss I could not change the player as there is problem was coming and when I was saving the team after changing a player then problem is coming like saving error and now I have lost all teams ..Kindly refund my money...because this error is coming from Dream11 app.

[Nov 06, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

S
                              Nov 6, 2020
                              I Can't Edit My Team After Linesups Were Out!
                              It Was Your Technical Error

Nov 6, 2020
                                Rcb vs Srh Elimination match after player announce i joint my 2 teams which I had already selected but when I'm trying to changes app shows some technical issues and breaker chain around last 20 minutes app doesn't work. I want to my money refund Because players are not in team they can't be change because of app doesn't work

D
                                  Dream11
                                  on Nov 6, 2020
                                  Rcb vs Srh Elimination match after player announce i joint my team which I had already selected but when I'm trying to changes team before the start of the play, app shows some technical issues and breaker chain around last 20 minutes app doesn't work. I want to my money (Rs. 60) refund Because players are not in team they can't be change because of app doesn't work.