DTDC Courier & Cargo
DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.

DTDC Courier & Cargo Customer Care

DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn

+91 80 2551 4461  [Customer Care]

Load

DTDC Courier & Cargo Complaints & Reviews

Lyric Mukherjee
We have sent a consignment on 22.04.2015 which has been undelivered due to out of service area or address incomplete as we have got different reasons from different staff members of DTDC. Not only. I've been informed that the consignment is returned to the kandivali east branch in thakur complex since May 16th 2015. I've been Co ordinating with staff named shilpa. Not only is she rude but she has refused to speak and help us get back the consignment. Please help us get the consignment back as we need to deliver the same to the customer as we are a Bank and we need to use courier services for zending correspondence from the bank. Thanks and regards Lyric Banerjee Branch Operation Manager Thakur Village Branch -YES Bank Ltd. [protected]

[May 26, 2015] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

siva10200623
    I have ordered a Product on 12-may-2015 and they have delivered the product on 14-may-2015 through and still I have not received my product. When I have called them they saying that the product has been sent back as the address is incorrect. My ref no: X12948461. I want to know y the address will be incorrect. where I have ordered two products one delivered in 4 days through other channel and other which is sent through DTDC is sent back. Can't they call me and confirm the address, before sending it back I have given my contact details.

Suraj Samal
      ONE OF THE PARCEL MY FAMILY MEMBER SEND TO ME IN HYDERABAD ON 18/05/15...Arrived at DTDC Facility BOWENPALLY MASTER FRANCHISEE, HYDERABAD AT 01:15 PM ON 20/05/15...BUT TILL NOW I AM NOT GETTING MY PARCEL.IF I CALLED THEM THEY TOLD TODAY ITSELF WE WILL SEND BUT THAT TODAY NEVER COMES..AND SERIOUSLY I AM GOING TO FILE THE CASE AGAINST YOUR COMPANY HOW U MAKING FOOL TO THE PEOPLE. MY Consignment Number is V22448440. Plz do something ASAP.

nishit.bagaria
        I sent 1 parcel from Mumbai to Ahmedabad with DTDC courier services. I was told that it would reach in 2 days. I am awaiting for it to reach even after 8 days. When I am calling on the official numbers which are on DTDC website, all numbers are unreachable. Pathetic behavior and frustrating the customers. Consignment Number is M19812301. I have tracked it and found lying at DTDC facility in Ahmedabad since 4 days but hasn't reach its destination. I have sent email to [protected]@dtdc.com, but didn't receive any reply yet. After that I have sent email to complain at Ahmedabad specific email address css.[protected]@dtdc.com, on which I got failure notice.

Courier not yet received

Mukund Maheshari
          Hi, My Consignment no :V22863299. I book a document envelop approx less then 500 gm and pay 270 INR to deliver fast service. Booked from pune wadgaonsheri branch to ratlam (M.P.) Booking date 21/5/2015. The in charge person told me it will delivered within 2 days. but till now it is not deleverd. The normal charge for this courier is 170 but i paid more for fast service. I m very disapointd to dis service because this document is very urgent to deliver. I lost my money and time also. Please compensate . Other wise i will go to consumer court.

Paying for a Fast service 270 rs but parcel not deliverd in 3 days

ssmar75
            I booked a parcel to Neyveli from Karur office on 21/05/2015.Po no is C60215317. but the Neyveli Gandhinagar delivery office received on 22/05/2015.There one lady is working my motherin law contact the office 0n 23/05/2015. that the lady shout toomuch also used some unnesserywords. To day I conduct her through my mobile no [protected] she replay me it is not my servicearea, icant delivery it so i return the parcel to Villupuram office. I asked her atleast you can inform by phone the can ready to collect, but the lady toldme it is not my duty. You ask villupuram office why the send worng delivery office. also her reply is not good she is not suitable for coustomerservice. 22nd birthday for my granddaughter.She was expected very eagerleyso i request to do some arrangement to delivery as soon as possibel.

[May 25, 2015] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

KhalidAnsri
              As per the tracking site, my consignment X13236529 is delivered in the address on May 23rd . I was at home and I haven’t received my document . As per site its delivered to security guard . How can DTDC deliver it to a security or some other personal, without my confirmation? We give Phone number also in the address, so that the delivery boy can call and confirm. This same document has been sent last month and that time courier boy return the document that no one were available at home. That not true someone is always available at my home.. I tried to call local DTDC office but not able to reach then, even I not able to reach customer care. Any way to get my document.

Still have not get any update from DTDC.

lakshmi.g
                As per the tracking site, my consignment B20584654 is delivered in the address on May 16th . I was at home and I havent received them . As per site its delivered to security guard . How can DTDC deliver it to a security or some other personal, without my confirmation ? We give Phone number also in the address, so that the delivery boy can call and confirm. They havent done it . Now the security says, they have not received . DTDC says its delivered . When I speak to office guys and the delivery boy, the response they give is pathetic . I need my consignment to be delivered to me at the earliest . Its very important and crucial.

chandanacks
                  sir i ordered laptop battery fom ebay site through NOVALAPTOPPART seller, it had to deliver before 19 th may but on 23rd when i called..concerned dtdc courier he replied that the mobile number of mine sent to him by seller was wrong so he return the product.to seller again . when i talked to seller he said that courier people are lying .. i am sending you detail of my address which is sent by seller

courier replied the wrong number and return the product back to seller

[May 23, 2015] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  plz let me know the reply from DTDC company

asha madar
                    DTDTC courier service, is one of worst service, never go with this in fut er . never pickup phone in customer service . simply looting the money . I dont no who had given ISO9001 certification for this company . horrible online tracking system simply fool the people that server is down so we cant get the data . all show off . service no body is interested in registering complaint . aor tracking that . . I recommend not to go with this . courier service, It almost 6 days now still now I have not recieved my Parcel .. CN : P32351420 plz ipmrove your .. customer interaction .. and online tracking system ..

maniM
                      Very unpleasant and integrity matter. I was supposed to receive a consignment Z56686087 from Delhi, couriered on 15th May 2015 from Govind Puri, New Delhi office and had to receive it by 18-19 May as promised by the courier service. First of all since last 4 days i.e 20th May the status shows dispatched at Bangalore office and I do not receive the packet till 22nd May that too after continuous follow ups from DTDC office. The courier deliver address is Kormangala. I had to go and check the kormangala zonal office and then they had sent me to jakasandra branch where I was informed that packet has been delivered on a day before on 22nd May but surprisingly there was no seal and signature of receiving. I went back to my office on a week off day and there at the gate security person has the courier. I thought after so much trouble at least I have received the packet. Though This is not the main issue. When I opened the packet I realized that the contents in the packet has been switched. It was clearly mentioned on the packet that the packet had USB pen drive but what I receive after opening the packet is some cheap old ear plugs. Someone has meticulously has taken out the pen drive from the closed side of the packet and has taken out the pendrive which was again packed in a small separate small brown packet and replaced it with some poor and cheap ear plug. The packet was sealed by 2 layers of brown tape at one side after replacing the content. When I checked even the shades of brown tape used for initial brown tape which was only a single layer. I was expecting the pen drive which had some IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS and rather I receive something else in place of that. This is the worst experience I have faced and really annoying. Is this the way a trusted old courier service behaves which is supposed to deliver things on time without any theft. All companies and work places depend on this logistic service and all you face is this??? I want to ask Mr. Subhashish Chakravarty (Linkedin profile- https://www.linkedin.com/pub/subhasish-chakraborty/7/210/a13 ) who is the owner of DTDC that what kind o[censored]nprofessional and untrustworthy behavior is that ??? I would really appreciate if you take some serious actions against such Organization and set an example for not taking their costumer logistics seriously and on time. i would also encourage myself through social media and other forums to spread such frauds and awareness for such companies so that people will realize the value for their important assets and money. Regards, Manish Malik

Theft report- Object switches during Courier transitions

Anand DS
                        I had booked a consignment from bangalore to MAlavalli (maddur ) on 14/5/2015 and as on 20th the courier was not delivered. after checking with the courier office 1. They said they dont have service for the booked area. they should have told this at the time of booking itself which they have not done 2. am asking them to send me back(return) to the address where the packet was picked up from, they are not doing tht also.. 3.today on 23rd may 15, an not sure where is my packet and am not getting proper response from the courier office/team pls help Anand([protected])

pls resolve my problem immeditely

sagnar03
                          Order no. A31637367 in your website it is showing that it is out for delivery since 19th may, today is 23rd may, till now i have not recieved the package, this is the third time iam facing problems from you, last time package was kept with your people for more than 10 days, i called them no proper response from bharatnagar branch, i went there they started searching in bags, and they found it, For the order no, A31637367 yesterday again i went there they are saying system is not working, kindly contact erragadda branch, i called erragadda they are telling to contact bharatnagar branch.

irresponsible delivery and very late delivery

Malikts
                            We booked a courier from Singrauli to Chennai with a CC no. D22249875. By tracking we came to know that it was stopped at Delhi for a long time without any intimation to the customer, Courier contains the Hydraulic oil which was sending for the testing purpose. And courier was fully damaged and we lost the sample which we have collected from the NCL and to collect it again we have to pay Rs. 50000/- for the sample collection, Who will be paying for the loss of company? If you are unable to deliver the courier to the destination point you should first intimate to the customer the reason for which it was stopped in middle and now our company has a loss of Rs. 50000/- We need a answer for this?

Courier returned after 26 days

[May 22, 2015] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Namibia
                              On the 4th of April, I had a parcel couriered from India to Swakopmund, Namibia. The cost of the courier was Rupees 7108.00. I was told that delivery would be between 3 and 5 days. Tracking number N95705843 The parcel (a cell phone) was sent to Switzerland! Instead of Namibia, Africa. The parcel was then returned to India and returned to the sender. No money was refunded and they have refused to re send the parcel, as apparently the battery in the cell phone is a security risk and can not go though the Indian Airport. (Even though it had previously gone through the airport to Switzerland) I have complained on the customer care website and on the facebook page. Numerous calls have been made. With no reply. So no delivery, no refund and no apology!

[May 21, 2015] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rituv12
                                The amount taken by my father from Bangalore courier office was 1, 090 Rs. and the amount displayed on the bill I received is 110 Rs. PFA . for the same. The value on the bill was again manipulated which is clearly visible . The weight for courier was 2.5 kgs which should nowhere cost 1090 from Bangalore to Chennai. I've already mailed the courier office but it's been more than 6 days and still theirs no reply from them. The Consignment No is:D11401548

rajeshacharyah
                                  I am the supposed recipient of the consignment no Z56739234 sent from Noida to Mangalore on 15th of May, 2015. When I tracked it on the website, it is showing the details up to 17th May and the last reported destination is Bangalore. There is no further updation. After calling the number provided there, I was asked to call to Chamrajpet office. I was asked to call to different people and no one is saying what happened to the parcel. After some time they started to block my number. It is a really important document, I need it very much.

Consignment hasn

shikj2015
                                    Tracking Id/ AWB number - X13105357. With reference to given tracking id I was waiting for this parcel but I came to know from your site that my this parcel is already received on 4th May. But I regret to tell you that I have not received any parcel till date. When I brought this in knowledge of customer care they sent me your delivery sheet where somebody made fake sign. In fact this sheet clearly tells that either your company or the delivery boy has forged the signature. Because this is not at all my sign. Now you yourselves have sent me proof of your forgery. Despite of listening about this kind of malpractices in DTDC your customer care didnt respond me back. Can any responsible person answer about this loot in DTDC.

BSwain
                                      I have submitted one packet from Banki (Cuttack, Odisha) to Indore (Madhya Pradesh) through DTDC AWB# K72685390 on dated[protected] but the same was not delivered till date as per the person to whom the packet sent by me. On regular basis I am followed up with DTDC persons in Banki office and every time their answer is...it is in transit...will be delivered...we will update you...etc..etc... They are not willing to giving me the correct answer...till date the packet was pending for delivery I think the people of DTDC doing fraud with customers at their end...

[May 20, 2015] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

DTDC — Error in consignment delivery

pranab j das
                                        I booked the shipment on 12.05.2014, from DTDC Rangirkhari, Near Netaji Point, N S Avenue, Silchar-5. in the name of Prof....