DTDC Courier & Cargo
DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.

DTDC Courier & Cargo Customer Care

DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn

+91 80 2551 4461  [Customer Care]

Load

DTDC Courier & Cargo Complaints & Reviews

Amrita Chaudhury
Hello Sir, I am Amrita Chaudhury, from Kolkata, wanted to ship two separate couriers to Mumbai, Courier No-1 was sent from Srerampore DTDC facility. The consignment no was V22303150 and it was sent on Friday evening to Mumbai and was supposed to reach on Saturday. As it was done in PREMIUM EXPRESS PRODUCT-METRO PLUS, it came with a Money refund . Now to my surprise it never got delivered on Saturday and when I contacted the customer care they said it will be delivered on Monday, they kept telling me within 10.30, then within 1 pm, then within 6 pm. I got frustrated and launched an online complaint and then around 6.55 pm it got delivered, From saturday onwards it was lying in the Goregaon East Office and the destination was within 300 meters of the DTDC facility, Despite telling them repeatedly that It needed to get delivered on Saturday they never did that and more over Monday whole day went by and on the receiving end He faced a very bad situation as it consisted some important Examination forms and material and as a matter offact he could not submit those on time due to this reluctant behavior of this Courier Company which failed to deliver a parcel within 500 meters of its destination base from their mumbai facility. The courier details : Friday, May 08, 2015 Shipment Booked- SERAMPORE SUPER FRANCHISEE, SERAMPORE [protected][protected]:04 PM (Friday) Processed & Dispatched from- SERAMPORE SUPER FRANCHISEE, SERAMPORE [protected]:00 AM (Friday) Saturday, May 09, 2015 Processed & Dispatched from DTDC APEX KOLKATA APEX(AIR-SF-AC), KOLKATA [protected]:00 AM (Saturday) Arrived at DTDC Facility KOLKATA APEX(AIR-SF-AC), KOLKATA [protected]:32 AM (Saturday) Processed & Dispatched from DTDC APEX KOLKATA APEX(AIR-SF-AC), KOLKATA[protected]-06:09 AM (Saturday) Processed & Dispatched from DTDC APEX MUMBAI APEX, MUMBAI [protected][protected]-06:25 AM (Saturday) Arrived at DTDC APEX MUMBAI APEX, MUMBAI[protected][protected][protected]------01:36 PM (Saturday) Processed & Dispatched from DTDC APEX MUMBAI APEX, MUMBAI[protected][protected]-03:10 PM (Saturday) From that time onwards it was lying in the mumbai APEX Only ! they never took the initiative to deliver it, Ok i understand its past business hours ! but As their business hours are till 6 pm. it could have been easily delivered as the destination was A Highly reputed company and the biggest Advertising Agency in India ( OGILVY and MATHER Pvt LTD, Goregaon East) which is within 5 minutes from the APEX BRANCH ??? Let that go, they did not even care to deliver it on the first hour on Monday ? Whole day I was waiting ! that guy was waiting for it to arrive at his desk? It did not ! after complaining and contacting and calling something around 100+ numbers ! finally the shipment was delivered on Monday evening around 6.45 or so? AND WHEN I CHECK IT NOW !! THEY FAKED THE DELIVERY TIME to 5 pm of something !!! so that they cannot be sued !! Ruining the entire process and the purpose of the shipment ! If this is how a reputated Courier Company acts even after taking 225 ruppes for some two piece of A4 sheets ! What should a student like me do? I demand a compensation on this behalf and A total money refund of the same . Please look into this matter, people are complaining all over internet about DTDC about their negligence, I dont even demand a money refund if you can look into this matter and secure this courier thing as people rely on them to send impotant Documents such as examination forms and everything, I chose super urgent delivery system just because deadline was ahead. People choose this kind of service to send documents in urgent conditions . otherwise they will just speed post it . what is the need of a Urgent Facily ? Amrita Chaudhury Phone no :+[protected]

WORST SERVICE EVER ! DEMANDS A FULL REFUND AND COMPENSATION !!

[May 12, 2015] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

DTDC — Worst Service and non-reliability of Urgent Courier Service

Amrita Chaudhury

DTDC — parcel has not reached

Ananthakrishna Kamath d
    I am Ananthakrishna kamath . I had sent a parcel through dtdc courier on 28th April 2015. That parcel was sent to 'merchant...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

neeraja dubey
    The consignment no. Z[protected]Delhi-Lucknow) dated 6 May 2015 was not delivered to consignee, as per on-line tracking, it was reported that the said consignment is delivered to Luckonw.I did lodge complaint on DTDC website but were on vain, no response. Pls help to resolve the issue Neeraja Dubey

[May 11, 2015] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

28.aksi
      We have sent a parcel though your courier service on Dt.02.05.2015. Extra money was charged for the promise of courier within 24 Hours. Timely delivery was urgent. This parcel has not delivered till date 11.05.2015. Kindly note we have encountered losses due to non delivery of this parcel. Despite continuous follow up with your Jaipur TPN office we are still waiting for status update on our Parcel.

Mritsa
        my courier was sent from Nellore to Kolkata about one month back. I was not at home when the delivery boy asked me actual location. I have mentioned him a new address (500 mtr ahead of old address) and he confirmed that he will drop the courier there. But till now I have not received my courier. I have tried to reach out to the customer care and provided my new address. Initially customer care said they will send the courier but for past 15 days they are not replying to my mails. Please help

Not received my courier worth rs 6500

[May 10, 2015] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Budhish
          I sent the courier from Gurgaon to Mumbai on 29-Apr-15 with AWB No. F08589817. It was received at Marol Branch on 02-May-15. Its been lying there since then. I contacted Marol Branch and they said that they are not able to trace it. I contacted Mr. Shanka in Marol Branch and he said he will check and reply. There has been no reply from him for last 5 days and after 5 days when I called him, he says he will reply on Monday as he is on leave. I have been running pillar to post to find the courier but the attitude of both Marol Branch and Gurgaon Branch has been really frustating. It seems DTDC has no responsibility whatsoever after taking the money. Can you please help immediately. Budhish[protected]

[May 09, 2015] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

DTDC — Complaint

amitbehl
            आदरणीय महोदय, मेरा एक पैकेट डीटीडीसी कोरियर सेवा...

DTDC — Didn't receive the courier but the status saying delivered. However no signature or stamp present on POD

pj567prateek
            Consignment no K76070806 has not been received by us, however the status is showing delivered. But when we checked the proof...

Rathi Rela
            My booking was sent from delhi with booking no Z49514367 which reached patna on 2nd may but not delivered to me on my door step. On inquiry i was told that my booking was given to someone else. It is very unusual that DTDC now a days delivers good so inappropriately. I was not intimated at any step during delivery of my item by dtdc delivery boy or dtdc gola road patna branch ( [protected]) Though i was at my home my parcel was not delivered to me. Kindly take action against dt concerned branch and help me out.

Manoj Hallan
              Regret informing you above parcel booked under your so called PLUS service from Gurgaon to Jalandhar on 7/5/2015 was expected to deliver on 8/5/2015. On 8th I tried to contact your all offices. Your Jalandhar HO landline was continuously busy for 3 hrs[protected]. I contacted your Chandigarh office[protected] they couldn't give me any reply. I got your Jalandhar HO branch manager's phone number. Tried from 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM phone was not picked up. Will you please review upon your service especially DTDC PLUS and intimate me upon the status. I went for SMS tracking and just got case no.00315288 Manoj Kumar Hallan, [protected]

[May 08, 2015] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

DTDC — Customer Care not at all supportive of Ahmedabad ( Ashram road ) & Sanand ( DTDC office)

Siddharth jadeja
                After giving the details of material I.E. Docket no. To ASHRAM Road Branch the representative of call said that material is...

rajkumarggn
                Hi, As per your DTDC ITEM delivered ON 02 May 2015 but i did not receive the item, tracking no is X13092262. I have called to DTDC customer care so many times but no one is picking phone. Finally someone ( Gurgaon DTDC Apex center) picked my phone and told me mail to dmc.[protected]@dtdc.com, i mailed to dmc.[protected]@dtdc.com i got a mail from LUCKVINDER SINGH PTADEL ([protected]@dtdc.com) we finding your parcel and update you, but after his mail no one reply me. I maill to all email ids (inboundcrm.[protected]@dtdc.com (inboundcrm.[protected]@dtdc.com); csshead.[protected]@dtdc.com (csshead.[protected]@dtdc.com); [protected]@dtdc.com ([protected]@dtdc.com); [protected]@dtdc.com ([protected]@dtdc.com)LUCKVINDER SINGH PTADEL ([protected]@dtdc.com); dmc.[protected]@dtdc.com (dmc.[protected]@dtdc.com) but NO ONE REPLY ME. Customer care also not reply me, what should i do. Detailed Result Tracking No.: X13092262Reference No.: S01448546 Shipment Dates Origin: PROCTER GAMBLE HYGIENE HEAL TH CARE LTD - MUMBAI Booking Date Saturday, April, 25, 2015 Status DELIVERED Destination: GURGAON Status Date Sat, May, 02, 2015 07:52 PM Shipment Facts No. of Pieces Doc Type Service Type 1 Parcel -PRIORITY SURFACE Receiver's Details Received By Relationship Contact Number SIGNATURE RELATION NOT MENTIONED Shipment Travel History Status Location Time Remarks Saturday, April 25, 2015 Shipment Booked BHIWANDI EXPRESS DIVISION, BHIWANDI 09:56 PM Monday, April 27, 2015 Processed & Dispatched from DTDC Facility BHIWANDI EXPRESS DIVISION, BHIWANDI 12:00 AM Processed & Dispatched from DTDC Facility BHIWANDI EXPRESS DIVISION, BHIWANDI 12:00 AM Processed & Dispatched from DTDC Facility BHIWANDI EXPRESS DIVISION, BHIWANDI 02:05 PM Processed & Dispatched from DTDC Facility BHIWANDI EXPRESS DIVISION, BHIWANDI 04:57 PM Friday, May 01, 2015 Processed & Dispatched from DTDC APEX DELHI APEX, DELHI 09:03 PM Saturday, May 02, 2015 Arrived at DTDC APEX GURGAON APEX, GURGAON 10:05 AM Arrived at DTDC Facility GURGAON APEX, GURGAON 11:15 AM Regards. Rajkumar raj.[protected]@hotmail.com

sbisht.rss
                  Dear Sir I want to register complaint for non delivery of my courier which was sent through DTDC. It was having important document. DTDC(Tracking number --: Z[protected] delivered it to wrong address. Instead of delivering it to my address of Sector 22(B) they handed over to someone in Sector 22(A). When i checked the status it was showing delivered. I suspected that it got delivered to wrong address and i myself went and ask the receiver but they are unable to find it now. That courier was having parking sticker of my office premises for which i have to pay heavy fine. I want to held DTDC responsible for this loss. I tried several times their number but they never pickup the phone. Kindly help. Regards Shailendra

fao
                    I had once sent a parcel from Delhi to north east and the parcel took insane amount of time to get delivered wic was a very important parcel for me . I really wanted that it reached the destination on time which they promised before booking . It was very urgent. The customer care of dtdc is , its almost non existent . you can never reach them . They never take your call . SO u are left helpless because nobody is there to care about the customers grievances . I have my lessons learned . I am NEVER EVER GONNA USE DTDC SERVICES EVER AGAIN. THIS WILL BE MI LAST . I AM UTTERLY FUSTRATED.

DTDC — Courier not delivered till now

dev1404
                      Sir I had send a courier to MEWAT, Haryana from Haridwar, Uttarakhand with tracking id #Z52970920 on 29th april which was...

DTDC Courier — LOST COURIER

Mathi Sriram
                      Dear sir, Im flying officer M Sriram, working for Indian Air Force in Jaisalmer, Rajasthan My complaint is against non...

G R Parvati
                      The above consignment was dispatched from South extension Delhi on 27th April 2015 to my address in Bangalore. The track record shows the arrival at Chamrajpet office Bangalore on 29th April 2015. Thereafter it is simply showing 'out on delivery since May 4th. I made several calls to the office in the last 2 days but most of the time that I could get through I was put on hold for long duration and then disconnected. I was very rudely spoken to at the delivery section where I got connected a couple of times. I am not being told the reason for the delay & non delivery. My email complaint has also not been replied to . I am in urgent need of the document as I am going abroad shortly. I have already suffered from a lot of stress and the loss of money having made so many calls with no results. So much of my time has been wasted. I want an immediate action in this regard.

[May 06, 2015] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nishi Ranjan
                        First of all nobody reply to mail.I want to courier no. K77408995 to another location i.e.19/9A, Met - gutad, Mahableshwar - panchgani Highway, Mahableshwar-412806.Its possible sent.Kindly confirm me either on [protected]@gmail.com or contact No.[protected].

NIJOOB
                          I sent a Parcel through DTDC LITE-EXPRESS SERVICE on Tuesday, Apr 28, 2015 from Kerala, Aluva PIN-683561(KL) TO The Merchant returns, unit no:1, Khewat, mewat-122105(HR). Tracking No:D22570908. My problem is that my parcel has not arrive at the proper location.DTDC took risk charge 200 Rps from me for insurance but no use.So, I requesting you, please help me to know where is my parcel now. I have attached my cash memo receipt of DTDC courier services. Most of problem is now created that no reply will not come from DTDC customer support mail/no body was not receiving my phone call from customer support number of DTDC Courier services.I checked my parcel tracking status through DTDC website but It was shown that my parcel present at Gurgaon apex from the last four days. Please help me find out my parcel. Thanking You. Regards, NIJOOB N.J Mob:[protected]

My parcel is not delivered