DTDC Courier & Cargo Customer Care
DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.

DTDC Courier & Cargo Customer Care

DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn

Fax:
Fax:
+91 80 2551 4461  [Customer Care]

Bad

DTDC Courier & Cargo related photos (3325)

DTDC Courier & Cargo Complaints & Reviews

shaikvijay
I sent a package to trivendrum kerala on 3/1/15 from dtdc kothapet hyderabad which contained 60 chocolates in it which were brought from USA. They gave me a CN number asked me to track online. after 2days on 5/1/14 when i entered the tracking number on web page.it didnt show any thing. i called many dtdc numbers ([protected]-dtdc kothpet,[protected],[protected],[protected] but no one picked up the phone. I tried for continuously 2 days. no one picked up the phone. on 7/1/15, i received a call from trivendrum saying that they received the package. when they opened it, they could find only 50 chocolates in it. 10 chocolates were stolen from it.

goods stolen from the package

[Jan 07, 2015] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Postal & Delivery Services

rttan lal
    Der sir, I want to return my item Please find the item attachment of item and return back because this item is not traceable and not reach the deadline caustomer is not accepted tihs item so please return my item The buyer has requested for a refund on 25-Dec-14, stating that the item was not received by the delivery deadline. Courier name:DTDCAirway bill number:Z42400910Remarks:Thanks Castomer Shiping Address: Jayant Parimal Plot no 153, Kalhar Exotica, Behind Shukan Palace Bungalows Near Science City, Sola Road Ahmadabad 380060 Gujarat Thanks. Kabirenterprises Delhi Bijwasan-110061 Ph. [protected]

kevin liang
      my friend just send me a courier from Haryana and the courier man came to my house around 5:30 to 6:00pm. He came to my house with out call me or informing me, and at that time i was not at home, beside my sister was, so he just called me from out side my house and my sister did not heard him.She heard him at third time when he was calling. When she receive the package the courier man keep on yelling at her and acting very rude. He was taking like as if he is threatening and he was warning her to open the door when someone call... My point is he shod have informed me before coming to my home, and DTDC shod keep some men with standard or at least teach there men how to treat their client/costumer... my dtdc packet serial no. 0213123 and my c/n no. D21105858

shaikvijay
        i have sent a package on Saturday. From Hyderabad to Trivendrum. I was given with a tracking number i.e., H40051676. But when i entered this CN no. today after 3 days It's not showing any thing on the dtdc website. When i called dtdc hyderabad no one picked up the phones. The numbers are.. [protected],[protected],[protected]. Please let me know why was i given with the tracking number when it was not working on website? vijay [protected]@gmail.com

[Jan 06, 2015] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

DTDC — Thefting

indchin
          sir, I bring to notice you that my parents placed an order to courier a box containing cloths and eatables from Jaipur...
          Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

gauta18
          Dear Sir PARCEL WAS BOOKED ON 28TH NOV 2014 AT SHAHPUR JAT, NEW DELHI VIDE AWB NO V19602951. PARCEL DESCRIPTION : PACKED IN DTDC BOX ( RS 80 ) CONTENTS : HARD DISK CONTAINING LIFELONG DATA OF A PERSON DTDC REGISTERED COMPNAINT ON 08TH DEC2014 : REFERENCE NO 8072 STATUS : PARCEL STILL NOT FOUND PLEASE HELP !!! WARM REGARDS GAUTAM DALMIA [protected]

PARCEL CONTAINING HARD DISK LOST

[Jan 05, 2015] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          RECIVED A CALL FROM A PERSON CLAIMIMG HIMSELF TO BE A SENIOR EXCEUTE FROM CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS OF DTDC .
          HE REQUESTED FOR MY CREDIT CARD DETAISL TO CHARGE RS 10 FOR SPEEDPOST WHICH I DECLINED TO OFFER
          STRANGE REQUEST CALL LOOKS SUSPICIOUS

sksamal
            Dear Sir The captioned consignment addressed to my self was returned undelivered on 22/12/14. When I contacted Chinchwad office on 23/12/2014 I was informed that it will be delivered on 24/12/2014 as delivery boy Shri alikar ([protected]) is on leave. When I contacted on 24/12/14 I was informed that the courier has been returned to Pimpri office and I was advised to contact Pimpri office at [protected]/44 however, I found no one is picking the phone at Pimpri Office. Then called back Chinchwad office they informed me that they can do nothing and gave me contact no of Mr Milind([protected]) who in turn gave me contact no of Mr D Kamble ([protected]) who informed that courier will be delivered on 26/12/14 as 25/12/14 is a holiday contact the Pune regional office for same and I was advised to contact Mr Kranti at [protected] but he was not picking the phone.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

DTDC Courier - Shipra Suncity Indirapuram Branch — Lost Courier (Aadhar card & Cheque) - Fake signature by delivery staff

maverickrao
              We were supposed to receive a courier from my mother in law from panagarh, west bengal. Containing my wife's (Meenakshi Datta...
              Complaint category Products & Services

DTDC — DTDC Courier Person Misbehave : AWB A30864869

KrishnaMPrasad
              I contacted DTDC PALLIKKARANAI MASTER FRANCHISEE([protected]) person for an early delivery(because parcel was out for delivery...
              Complaint category Movement & Delivery

DTDC — Non delivery of packet and false reporting of delivery

vernies
              I have send a parcel in name of Mr. Kenneth Sannoo . H.no 419 Sector 22A Gurgaon on 24th Dec. 2014. The Docket no is V20426573...
              Complaint category Credit Cards

praveensah14
              My consignment no. : D20476631 is not yet delivered to destination place. I have sent it on 22/12/2014 and today is 02/01/2015, till now there is no update on when package will be delivered. DTDC has a very bad service, They took money for delivery within 3 days and now its more than 3 weeks. Even there customer care persons are not responding properly, instead of they following up on package, they are asking me to note down diffrent numbers and I had to call them and ask for status. This is ridiculous, its there responsibility to track the order and deliver it on time, for which they have taken enough money. _ Regards, Praveen Kumar Sah [protected]

Consignment not delivered more than 3 weeks over
              Consignment not delivered more than 3 weeks over

[Jan 02, 2015] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel & Vacations

DTDC — Poor Delivery Of DTDC+ service

dbiya
                Dear Concerns, Like to inform you that we have dispatched one urgent document thru courier thru DTDC Plus on dated 26/12/2014...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Business & Finances

deepu.bansal87
                My wife couriered a package to our friend in Vasundhra Enclave, Ghaziabad on 4th Septemeber with CN no. Z30458470. However, after 4 months, there is no trace of the package. After so many reminders on mail, this is the reply that I got from DTDC guys: "In continuation to earlier mail, we regret to inform you that the said consignment is not traceable as confirmed by our Delhi office.This is for your kind information. We regret for all the inconveniences caused to you." Please address this complaint as soon as possible

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Postal & Delivery Services

anusree6499

Updated by anusree6499 Jan 01, 2015
                  Hai, Last week my parents sent a courier from newdelhi to hyderabad on 26 dec 2014 and it is not received date 1-1-2015. They promised that it will reach with in 48 hours. It's already 1 week. Please take my complaint and give reply. If anything happens to my courier or if it is missing then dtdc have to bear that. My consignment number is Z41641122
                  Docket no: D20190027 dt: 18/12/14 . Till now we not yet received the material. Its already 24 days gone. Due to your delay we have heavy production loss and the material value also approximate : 7 lac. Kindly dispatch the material without fail by today.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Food

DTDC — About Ravulapalem Branch

swami yepuri
                    I am a loyal customer to DTDC for the last 10 years.I have lot of appreciation for your company.Recently i have booked a...
                    Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

S. Sai Deepika
                    I should receive a material from Bhiwadi and its dispatched on 10th of Dec from there but could not receive the material. I was more surprised to see in the status that it was attempted for delivery on 19th . Upon continous calls to customer care they told they didn't attempt and informed me they will deliver the next day. As i didn't recevie material i called them agian then they told some technical problem and will be delivered for sure the next day but till now my material is not delivered. Kindly plz take an immediate action see to that my material is being delivered immediately. My Docket number: D19764959

Didn

[Dec 30, 2014] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

nayan11111
                      Hi, I had send a courier through DTDC AUTHORISED AGANCY from mumbai. my reference num: M13959326. the courier was sent one month before but the receiving party still cannot receive the courier. despite talking to the DTDC customer care 10 times but they were not helpful at all. the complaint number is 10811. the executive of the DTDC were very dis-respectful during this process. i have also spoken to the mumbai agency several times but no response. my contact :[protected] email:[protected]@gmail.com please do the needful regards nayan

delivery of the courier on wrong address

Nayan0725
                        Hi I had send a courier through an authorised DTDC COURIER AGENGY . My reference number is M13959326. My delivery address is : Jasper infotech pvt ltd- SNAPDEAL Khasra no. 10/13/1 Revenue estate, Old gurgaon road, NR.karan dharam kanta, Village samalkha, Delhi 110037 Mob: [protected] This courier was send one month before but still my receiving party cannot confirm the parcel as your agency have delivered this courier on the wrong address in Delhi. Despite calling the customer care 10 times my complaint was not resolved but instead your executive were dis-respectful. I was also spoken to you agent in Mumbai but no reply from him either. My complaint number :10811 My courier is very valuable. So I request you to please look into this matter My mobile : [protected] Email : [protected]@gmail.con Do the needful As soon as possible

Delivery of my parcel on wrong address

amarlata
                          My Courier despatched from Panchkula, Haryana to Bahadurgarh, Haryana 124507 vide Document No.Z40532125, dated[protected] not received till date[protected] and your local authorities not cooperating for searching that documents. The said document containing important papers of myself. Hope you will search that document and sent me the following address: Ambrish Srivastava, House No. 1009, Sector-2, Bahadurgarh 124507 Haryana Kindly take the matter is very serious due to very important document inside the packet. If it is not search, i will take necessary action against lost consignment.

[Dec 29, 2014] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

kaulsheets
                            My consignment number is Z38656521 and while tracking this i got to know this has been delivered to Vijyanagar Branch and it should have been delivered to South Extension part 2. It was dispatched on 5th Dec 2014 but it is still not delivered and no one from Khirki Extension branch is picking up calls and no one is showing the proof of delivery. No signature is being shown but delivered to some unknown presence which is highly deplorable. Consignment carries an important and confidential document and if lost then DTDC have to bear that. Regards, Sheetal [protected]

Consignment misplaced and not received

Recently Discussed

(4 minutes ago)
                              Citrus Payment Solutions
                              Regarding property tax
                              (6 minutes ago)
                              Exa Technology - Ats.bpoworks.in
                              fraud agreement and demand for money as penalty
                              (10 minutes ago)
                              Homeocare International
                              need help in getting refund
                              (18 minutes ago)
                              A R Enterprises
                              Fraud done for captcha work
                              (18 minutes ago)