DTDC Courier & Cargo
DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.

DTDC Courier & Cargo Customer Care

DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn

+91 80 2551 4461  [Customer Care]

Load

DTDC Courier & Cargo Complaints & Reviews

AnkitaR
had couriered a 16k mobile from Bangalore to Nagpur on 27th of Oct 2014 which has been lost or stolen. The DTDC authorities have been informed as soon as the tracking portal of dtdc was updated with wrong delivery details. The consignment number is V19758669. The portal was updated with recipients phone number as [protected], which is highly absurd. It has been a biggest mistake of choosing dtdc courier service. I am sick and tired or reporting the issue here and there. DTDC has been highly irresponsible and hasn't shown any concern or regret on its part. Can someone please direct me where exactly should i be reporting my complaint to immediate effect? Thanks, Ankita

[Jan 19, 2015] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ritika Kopal Nema
    MY PACKET N95678614, I HAD SENT THIS PACKET FROM PUNE TO CANADA ON 9TH JANUARY AT MAGARPATTA DTDC BY PAYING 2000/-. I WAS GUARNTEED A DELIVERY ON 15TH JANUARY. THE PACKET REACHED TORONTO AIRPORT ON 13TH JANUARY, BUT AFTER THAT THERE WAS NO UPDATE ON PACKET. NO STATUS MESSAGES ARE BEING POSTED AS TO WHAT HAPPENED BETTWEN 13TH AND 16TH JAN. ON 17TH JANUARY AFTER MAKING SOME 50 ODD CALLS TO DTDC PUNE, THEY JUST TOLD ME THAT PACKET WILL BE DELIVERD ONN 19TH JANUARY. WHAT IS THIS ??? WHY DO YOU EVEN COMMIT IN THAT CASE. WHAT HAPPENED TO PACKET BETWEEN 13TH JAN AND 16TH JAN IS STILL UNKNOWN. THE PACKET IS STILL NOT DELIEVERD. THIS IS A NON-SENSE SERVICE, BETTER I WOULD HAVE SENT IT BY SPEED POST WHICH IS CHEAPER AND PROVIDES A BETTER SERVICE. AND NOWDAYS EVEN REGISTERED POST DELIVERS IN 7 DAYS. THIS WAS VERY IMPORTANT TO REACH ON 15TH JAN. MY APPLILCATION IS DELAYED BY 4 DAYS WHICH HAS COST ME A LOT. PROVIDE DETAILS OF WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN 13TH JAN AND 16TH JAN ????

[Jan 18, 2015] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

kallanrajan
      I have booked one important letter from karur to chennai on 13/01/2015 ref no c57737354. They assured me it will be delivered by 14/01/2014 .but till today it is not delivered to the party. while contacting your branch today at karur no responsible reply was received from them. Please take immediate action to avoid legal actions for my mental worries.

[Jan 17, 2015] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nandaniya Savan
        Hello DTDC Courier. Our Product is a Alian 3D Cardboard and i am regular service on Ebay and DTDC Courier Service but our many Product is not regular shipment to DTDC Courier I min. (Damage Product, Product is not received on Client and many Problems To DTDC Courier. and Belowe Tracking Number is Our alian 3D Cardboard is Not Received To Client Tracking No.: A30873746 This Product is Dispatch to Anand to Date:10th January 2015 But your Last Status is 11th january 2015 in Ahmedabad Please Check this as soon as posibale. I wait your positive Responce. Thanks & Regards, Savan Nandaniya. HR Manager At Alian Software. Contact No. - [protected]

Our product is not received on Client

deeps123
          Ref: CN No- Z43296005 Complaint No- 14960 I had couriered a packet through DTDC courier from Ghaziabad to Bhilwara 7 days back. I was promised it will reach within 2 days. Now it has been 7 days and DTDC officials do not have a clue of whereabouts of the packet. The packet first reached their Bhilwara franchise then out of nowhere reached their Ajmer franchise. Since past 6 days it has been pending with Ajmer franchise and even they are not sure where the packet is. Their customer care officials -[protected] never take calls. The staff at their franchise is too rude to listen to your query. I had also dropped mails several times on their official ids but there has been no revert. The situation is so grave that noone knows where the packet is. Highest sense o[censored]nprofessionalism

Updated by deeps123 Jan 17, 2015
          How interesting ! I called them 12 times today out of which they picked up only 4 times. All 4 times, I received absolutely answer- one said it has been delivered, other said it is in Ajmer, other said it is in Vijaynagar and other said it will reach after 2 days and was not sure where the packet was.

GOD SAVE THIS COMPANY !! Dear friends, NEVER use DTDC service- extremely poor/rude and unprofessional people. in 2015, they work like 1915. Always go for better companies like Bluedart etc... DTDC will misplace your packet and will not even give damn to your concern.

ManojML
            I dispatched 1 courier from Mumbai (Borivali east) to Panji, Goa on 15.01.2015 (Thursday) vide Consignment no. V20540448. Since courier was Urgent, I asked DTDC office to deliver in express service, if any they have. To which I was informed that they have DTDC Plus service, which will SURELY deliver NEXT DAY (16.01.2015 - Friday) before 12.00noon. I opted for this DTDC Plus / Blue service and PAID AS PER THEIR RATE CHART for DTDC Plus / Blue. But the courier was not delivered on next day i.e. 16.01.2015 (Friday) as per their delivery schedule. Also till 17.01.2015 (next to next day) 12.00noon it was not delivered. Today 17.01.2015 (Saturday - 3rd day) at around 4.30pm, I tried tracking the consignment. And to my surprise it still shows shipment ready to deliver (last time is 10.15am of 17.01.2015). The status is still not showing as shipment Delivered. I have attached screen-shots for this. To check status of delivery on 16.01.2015 (Friday) I was following up with the DTDC office, but all the time what I got is UNSATISFACTORY ANSWERS. Courier was given at - DTDC - 137/ A, Sindhe Niwas, Shop No 1 And 2, Carter Road No 6, Borivali East, Opposite Platform No 6, Mumbai - 400066. Tel.: +[protected]. Consignment no. is V20540448 dated 15.01.2015. I need full refund of the amount paid to DTDC for their Plus / Blue service and also compensation of loss of time and mental disturbance occurred to myself and the recipient due to late delivery of the parcel by DTDC courier services. - Manoj Mehta.

DTDC didn
            DTDC didn

Poojari Ravindra
              Dear all, One urgent document for bank submission has courier service from Thane vide docket number M14183964 dated 12/01/2015 they told that this will reach next day so they charged Rs. 60/- whereas other courier company normally charge approx Rs. 30/-. Today is the third day end still i am following many numbers and complaint given to the customer care by email still no one care about the complaints. Just now i come to know that still my documents lying at camp office and i doubt tommorrow also they are going to deliver it or not. This is the phetetic service i got from any other courier company. All call center number are too busy branch land lines are just ringing nobody attattending the calls.

[Jan 15, 2015] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

prashant98
                Hi, My family couriered one letter from Patna to Bangalore and it is marked as urgent and has to be delivered in 2 days. They also charged extra amount to deliver fast, but today it is 4th day and still i have not received the courier I am tired of calling them but still no response, It is urgent as i have to submit the letter by today and now i am helpless DTDC, you are the worst courier people i have ever encountered with To whomsoever it may concern Can I know when i will receive it or will not, so that i should proceed for legal action Hope to deliver by tomorrow. Thanks Prashant

Hello Sir/Madem,
                I booked my courier in dtdc on 31 January 12015.
                Still today I did not received yet. Can you please help me to find my courier in dtdc.
                Hello Sir/Madem,
                I booked my courier in dtdc on 31 January 12015.
                Hello Sir / Madem
                I booked my courier in dtdc on 31 January and still not received. It's 27 days gone. Please help me out to find my courier in dtdc.
                The document was to be delivered to me on urgent basis as this was my appointment letter and check when I check my consignment details it showed me consignment delivered & when i called to your corresponding office in Pune they said they delivered to you & they have sign it means they delivered consignment to wrong person & when I forced to check details for my consignment they said you have to fire complaint, so I writing, so You have thus put me into great financial loss which I hold you responsible.

Shikhar Khandare
                  Hello, I had to get some documents urgently, so my mother sent to me by DTDC . Tracking number M13751489 . It should have reached on Monday, but its thursday but it has still not reached . When I tried to check on their site, it was just stuck, not giving any response . (Don't think that my net was slow or any issue from my side, as I am a software engineer and having all config well) Then I used their SMS tracker, it returned that door was closed so could not deliver. The level of stupidity is so high, I cannot comprehend. Why the heck we give our mobile no. on envelope you , my office is very near, I could have come in 2 min. It would have been better if we used Indian postal service, atleast they have the common sense of pushing envelope inside home from below the door.

drpratibha
                    I, dr.pratibha, have submitted my consignment on 1st january, 2015. Till now it was not been delivered and no body from DTDC able let me know the status of the delivery. Not sure if DTDC has lost it or they are simply not taking the responsibility of deliver it. I, as a customer had to made all the follow ups even then no body helped me in getting the status. This is so frustrating for me as a customer. it was such an important parcel. when i ask local dtdc office employee(SUKHDEV NAGAR OFFICE, PANIPAT), he has no answer and said we don't know anything. i am helpless and annoyed by misbehaviour of dtdc person. kindly consider my complaint and take suitable action against them.My Consignment Number: V********

misplacement of parcel

gambhir.amit
                      1 package (AWB - V[protected] was shipped from Mumbai on Jan 02, 2014 and till date I haven't received it. when I am trying to track online - it shows the last status of Jan 03, 2014 (in Mumbai) and nothing after that. I have emailed many a times on 'css.[protected]@dtdc.com' but no one ever replied that too. We are trying to reach the phone no. on website but no one is picking up the phone. Please please let me know where the shipment is and deliver the same to the address as soon as possible. Thanks

Still waiting for any update on this issue - no positive signs yet... Please help.

vinaykumarpanchal
                        I couriered some sweets via Normal(By Air). CN# Z41728087 Shipment Origin : GURGAON (SECTOR 15) - GURGAON Shipment Destination : RAJKOT(Pin# 361003) Shipment Booking Date : 05-Jan-2015 Shipment Delivered Date : 09-Jan-2015 Shipment Weight : 3.6 KG They charged me Rs. 720.(180/KG) I spoke to customer care regarding the charges. They told me that Rs 75/500gm, additional Rs 40/500gm. Therefore my Courier cost should be Rs 75+(40x7=280)=Rs 355. Please take an proper & strict action above.

Misguided

[Jan 14, 2015] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

shera_singh
                          Respected Sir DTDC service is totally a fraud service.I sent a courier on 12th Jan 11:00 AM and I requested the service center whether it will reach by tomorrow. THe Executive said that it will reach by tomorrow(13th Jan) morning but you had to pay for the plus service. So I paid 180 rs for the courier delivery which generally cost 20 rs for the same area .But the documents had not reached after 2 days and I was not able to submit the documents as the last date to submit document was exceeded . Earlier also i faced same situation with DTDC but that was not so urgent and it worked but today the guys had shown than DTDC is the fraud service in india . I had attached the receipt

Worst Service of DTDC

Mahesh Pale
                            Hi, I am Mahesh Pale. I am supposed to receive a bank document from Axis bank via DTDC services. Its almost a 2 and half months now, I haven't received that documents yet also it was not returned to the bank as well. My consignment number is M12750866. When I do follow up regarding this with the DTDC Rabale, Navi Mumbai office who booked this shipment. They just took my number and said, 'we will reach you out once we found the parcel'. I did this thrice and same reply was given by the operator. The landline number of that office is [protected]. Please take an action on this ASAP and either returned it to the bank or try to deliver it on address. I have attached the photo proof as well with this for your reference. Its showing the status as RTO. I am expecting a response in 2-3 days otherwise I will take this further as the documents are really important to me and because of which lot of my important work got stuck.

Shipment Not Received yet. Almost after 2 and half months now.

rahulprasher
                              My Consignment Number is B17804224, which has to be delivered in max 3 days time has not been delivered even after 6 days. After tracing the Consignment Number, came to know that its there in the destination office from more that 2 days still no one is bothered to deliver, tried calling there office no. But no one responded even after 20 attempts. Really the worst service provided by DTDC Ranchi branch, when the Consignment has reached why its not getting delivered even after 2 days???. So really wanted to know that why you are charging so much if you cannot provide simple service.

shipment din

DTDC — Rude behaviour of the delivery boy [Resolved]

vaibhavdmg
                                Hi, My name is Vaibhav Goel, and I have ordered some product from one of the online site. The website is delivering the...

sree101
                                sir a consignment was booked on the name of Sreenesh Kumar on 07 Jan 15 vide Consignment number Z43137697 from Allahabad to Ahmedabad. The consignment has not yet been received till date and on enquiry at ahmedabad office it was told that the item has not been delivered to ahmedabad till date and was asked to contact the initiating office for enquiry. On enquiring from Allahabad office it was told that the consignment is in transit from Delhi to ahmedabad since 09 Jan 15. I enquired how much time will it take to reach it was told to enquire from Delhi office. i have been calling up Delhi office since morning and there has been no reply since morning .

[Jan 13, 2015] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Harish Xd
                                  Harish

My name is Harish and I have been expecting a consignment (tracking no P[protected] that was sent to me from Pune to Bangalore (Banashankari 3rd Stage).

It has been over 2 weeks, and it contains a document that is very important to me. I have been tracking with various DTDC office without getting any responses. Upon visiting DTDC Chamrajpet branch, I finally figured out that the shipment must be with DTDC Banashankari 3rd stage.

I visited BSK 3rd stage branch and was told that it was delivered - which obviously is a blatant lie from the courier person, as I have not received anything here, and nobody came to deliver - besides their people have failed to show me any DRS (delivery receipt).
                                  They don't have a sign, or even a name of the receiver.

I have grow extremely frustrated of this experience now - and it looks like only solution for me now is to file an FIR, and even then I don't see these thieves/fraudsters delivering my shipment.

redh.[protected]@gmail.com

Jakobie
                                    Dear sir, I am a registered Amazon buyer.Few days ago, I had purchased an item from Amazon which they had promptly shipped to Kerala.I could track the item up to Cochin where it arrived on the 5th of this month.My place-Tiruvalla is only 126 Km from Cochin and it has not reached me yet.(126 Kms.will not take 8 days to cover). Today, I get a call from Tiruvalla DTDC office asking me to collect the parcel from their office and the delivery address is only 2.5 Km away from their base! Can you please see to this? My AWB No. is Z40214728. I thank you.Sincerely, S.P.Koshy

Dibya Prakash Barik
                                      Dear Sir I have booked a parcel from Verna Goa to Kolkata through DTDC Blue Vide Consignment No. V 20409765 dated 06/01/2015.But as per tracking the consignment showing Mumbai apex and still it is not received. I also mail to your DTDC Customer Care office but no response received. Hence request you please consider the matter and arrange to delivery my consignment immediately.Please note the delivery address: Mr Amit Kumar, M/s Delight Corner.5/1, Path Bari Lane, Baranagar Kolkata- 700035. Please request you advice to your representative to delivery the consignment today positively Thanks and regards Dibya Prakash Barik Verna Goa [protected]